FINALLY!

Get the Puck out of here...

Moderator: Shoalzie

Shoalzie
WingNut

FINALLY!

Post by Shoalzie »

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=412844

Depending on when a new CBA is reached, the league - according to TSN Hockey Insider Pierre LeBrun - has 50-game and 48-game schedules drawn up. A 50-game season would start on Jan. 15 and a 48-game season would start on Jan. 19. The existing 2012-13 NHL schedule was already canceled through Jan. 14.

Also, no decision has been made on Olympic participation...it wasn't part of the agreement.
Laxplayer
President of the USC hater club
Location: On the golf course because......well, I'm the golf coach.

Re: FINALLY!

Post by Laxplayer »

Who fucking cares about the olympics now. Thank God they're back to playing. Now my wife can get back to work. We've only lost about 6k as a family due to half the season being taken away. Should I send Betman and Fehr a bill for lost wages?
Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

I guess they will be playing in Sochi

http://blogs.buffalonews.com/sabres/201 ... -over.html
6 a.m. update: NHL Players WILL play in the 2014 Olympics in Sochi, Russia, as part of the deal.
Laxplayer

Post by Laxplayer »

Just play. That's all I care about. Tired of the NBA...oh wait, I don't watch that crap.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Laxplayer wrote:Who fucking cares about the olympics now. Thank God they're back to playing. Now my wife can get back to work. We've only lost about 6k as a family due to half the season being taken away. Should I send Betman and Fehr a bill for lost wages?
Maybe your wife should have picked a job or career path that didn't include the risk of no employment every four or five years.

Sin,

Conservative jerkoffs all over the country
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

A big "eh" from me, anyway.
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Laxplayer

Post by Laxplayer »

Yeah, maybe she should have but she didn't. Unfortunately she works in a field where millionaires and billionaires fight over money and thousandaires end up losing out. Besides it's what works for our family. If you've got a problem with how my family operates then go fuck yourself.
Nice Avtar....how about winning a home playoff game........
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Laxplayer wrote:Yeah, maybe she should have but she didn't. Unfortunately she works in a field where millionaires and billionaires fight over money and thousandaires end up losing out. Besides it's what works for our family. If you've got a problem with how my family operates then go fuck yourself.
Nice Avtar....how about winning a home playoff game........
Sorry, I wasn't bagging on your wife. Following a passion, especially in sports often means having to make lots of sacrifices. I know from experience. Although I wasn't in the business for nearly as long as your wife, I can understand her pain being forced with the uncertainty so often.

Especially in hockey. Gary Bettman has basically cancelled two entire seasons for those involved in hockey, that's abominable.

We may disagree about ND, but I wouldn't never celebrate another person's unemployment. That's never funny. Everything else: Fair game.

Avatar, see you next year, pal, kissing the Skins' asses.
Laxplayer

Post by Laxplayer »

Betman is an evil MF. It's too great of a game to not have. NHL Playoffs are the best thing about sports.
Oh hell yes, everything else is totally fair game. :grin: