Mutual of Omaha's Wild Kingdom

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

mvscal
Blank

Mutual of Omaha's Wild Kingdom

Post by mvscal »

Hello, I'm Marlin Perkins and welcome to Mutual of Omaha's Wild Kingdom.

Tonight we have some stunning footage for you of Niggrus Americanus better known as the Common Yard Ape in its natural habitat: The shopping malls of Hotlanta. In this scene, Jim attempts to get a pair of sow niqqers and their nigglets to "back it up." I would like to caution our viewing audience that this is extremely dangerous and Yard Apes should not be approached in wild by anyone other than trained professionals.

Suddenly, Jim is charged by the enraged sow and is forced to taze the beast. The formerly disinterested "baby daddies" have now determined that Jim "be trippin" in front of 'dey chirrens' and makes a threat display warning of dire retribution.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Re: Mutual of Omaha's Wild Kingdom

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

It's the children that suffer.

Growing up in a non-stop cycle of violence. How can young minds deal with man's inhumanity to man?

Sad.

:(
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

The only children who suffer are the future victims of these subhuman troglodytes.

The silverback lining in this dark cloud is the fact that they murder and abort each other in wildly disproportionate numbers but still we are in urgent need of a Spay/Neuter and Release program to help manage the feral population.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Dr_Phibes
P.H.D - M.B.E. - O.B.E.

Post by Dr_Phibes »

Canadian blacks are quite polite, not like Eskimos. I'd argue it's not a 'black' issue, it's an American cultural.. thing.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Dr_Phibes wrote: I'd argue it's not a 'black' issue, it's an American African cultural.. thing.
I guess the moral of the story is: Pick your own cotton.
Carson
2012 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by Carson »

mvscal wrote:
Dr_Phibes wrote: I'd argue it's not a 'black' issue, it's an American African cultural.. thing.
I guess the moral of the story is: Pick your own cotton.
I'm pissed at the Dutch for selling them to us in the first place.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

I'm sure they could just lift themselves up by their bootstraps and become contributing members of society.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

mvscal wrote:Suddenly, Jim is charged by the enraged sow and is forced to taze the beast. The formerly disinterested "baby daddies" have now determined that Jim "be trippin" in front of 'dey chirrens' and makes a threat display warning of dire retribution.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

the security guy need a semi-automatic, high capacity taser...

should have tased everyone of those assholes....
get out, get out while there's still time
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

jezus, even the kids were getting in on the act...running up to the door and harassing the guy while he calmly says "you better get your kids out of here".....so mom naturally goes up and starts swinging on the guy....

the highlight was the reaction of those kids when she got tazed and dropped like a sack of potatoes.....
get out, get out while there's still time
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Felix wrote: the highlight was the reaction of those kids when she got tazed and dropped like a sack of potatoes.....
Rack. It went from sad to hilarious in about a split second. From the sadness of seeing those kids getting in on the act to seeing them screaming and yelling after mom falls like a sack of potatoes.
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

didn't need to tase her. a swift left hook would have dropped her just the same, and he'd have had a fresh charge to use on the babydaddy
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
Moby Dick
2017 JAFFL Champ

Post by Moby Dick »

Glad my tax dollars are paying for those nogs' phone and food.

there's a video also from the next day where the dude with the wifebeater shows up ...the guard has to pull his gun.

fukkin nogs....
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

that's why you gay!!!!!

nice.

I think we really do need to start a gubmint program where we pay them to get themselves sterilized.

And, yeah, pickin' our own fukkin' cotton definitely would have been worth it.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

88 wrote:
Screw_Michigan wrote:I'm sure they could just lift themselves up by their bootstraps and become contributing members of society.
Not possible, unless they they want to do that. But in the meantime, we should just continue what we're doing because it is working great and it makes us feel better and superior to those who oppose the status quo.
Big difference here with want to , and having the mental capacity to formulate a plan and execute it to get educated and out of the hood. There are people who simply cannot and are not capable of grasping at even a minor level, what it takes to do anything to improve their lot.

Guess the video of the little 3 year old standing in the door way dropping yo mamas on the guy might tell you about a complete environmental block to any other than what they see ? Fucking impossible.
Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
kcdave
crusader

Post by kcdave »

mvscal, you racist piece of shit, that was one of the funniest of set ups I have read in quite a long time.
What the hell happened to African American men and fashion? No self respecting brutha I know, or knew back
in the day would walk around the way most of these mofos do now. At what point did black men decide it was
ok to dress like white trash?
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

kcdave wrote:mvscal, you racist piece of shit, that was one of the funniest of set ups I have read in quite a long time.
What the hell happened to African American men and fashion? No self respecting brutha I know, or knew back
in the day would walk around the way most of these mofos do now. At what point did black men decide it was
White trash picked up the fashion tips from nogs.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

kcdave wrote:mvscal, you racist piece of shit, that was one of the funniest of set ups I have read in quite a long time.
nah, that has been standard ghetto garb for many years. You been watching too much ESPN.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Second the Rack for Darien.

Too bad he can't open up on them with a fire hose or better yet, 50 cal.
Blitzkrieg
The Last European

Post by Blitzkrieg »

Not sure if this thread is, actually, funny or I'm a racist.
Defense wins championships.
JiT3
Crack Whore

Post by JiT3 »

What no "Don't taze me bro", dat bitch got what she had coming.