Conference Championships picks

talking about who was arrested today

Moderators: Shoalzie, Biggie

Yer a Fuckin Jerkoff
2023/24 3BB Champion, 2022/2023 3BB CoChampion

Conference Championships picks

Post by Yer a Fuckin Jerkoff »

SF/ATL- I know that the Falcons have looked shaky in some games this year but I'm not buying the 49ers. That defense doesnt scare people the way it did in last year's playoffs. i think Frank Gore is average. Plus Mike Nolan was head coach for the 49ers and probably has some inside shit on how to attack them. And he's a good defensive coordinator. I see Asante Samuel (tons of career playoff INTs, in fact he holds the record) making Kaepernick look like shit at some point in this game. Ryan steps up bigger than last week by using all those weapons and the Falcons win, 34-30.

BAL/NE - Last year everyone assumed the Patriots would roll and they basically got beat. I've called it since 2007 that the Patriots are frauds who don't scare anyone. I seriously think that they will have that Yankees elitist mentality in this game, expecting that they will win just by showing up at home. The Ravens are more appreciative of the moment and sense the opportunity. They want this much more. They'll get it, too. Tom Brady has been mediocre in playoff games over the last five years, and he will get his ass kicked in this game as well and throw some stupid interceptions. Flacco is cool under pressure and is bigger in these games than he gets credit for. He outplayed Brady in this game last year. Ravens 28 Patriots 23

Battle of the birds in Super Bowl XLVII
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Re: Conference Championships picks

Post by R-Jack »

Sweet.

Off to the bookie.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

So Niners and Pats it is.

Bucmonkey
2011 CFB Bowl Pic Champ

Post by Bucmonkey »

Well, Ravens +9 does look nice...sayin...and Happy Belated B-Day Wagster... 8)
Go Bucs, Gators
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Instead we had Brad guaranteeing a Romney victory. Close enough.
Joe Satriani is a mime, right? - 88

Show me your dicks. - trev
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

Post by ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 »

Flacco has pretty much pwned the Patriots in their last 3 meetings. I don't understand the 9 pt line very much. The Ravens (on offense) are a tough match-up for them. I think NE has to score 30 pts in order to win...

Atlanta will get their shit pushed in though.
PISC
Elwood

Post by PISC »

Yer a Fuckin Jerkoff wrote:SF/ATL- I know that the Falcons have looked shaky in some games this year but I'm not buying the 49ers. That defense doesnt scare people the way it did in last year's playoffs. i think Frank Gore is average. Plus Mike Nolan was head coach for the 49ers and probably has some inside shit on how to attack them. And he's a good defensive coordinator. I see Asante Samuel (tons of career playoff INTs, in fact he holds the record) making Kaepernick look like shit at some point in this game. Ryan steps up bigger than last week by using all those weapons and the Falcons win, 34-30.

BAL/NE - Last year everyone assumed the Patriots would roll and they basically got beat. I've called it since 2007 that the Patriots are frauds who don't scare anyone. I seriously think that they will have that Yankees elitist mentality in this game, expecting that they will win just by showing up at home. The Ravens are more appreciative of the moment and sense the opportunity. They want this much more. They'll get it, too. Tom Brady has been mediocre in playoff games over the last five years, and he will get his ass kicked in this game as well and throw some stupid interceptions. Flacco is cool under pressure and is bigger in these games than he gets credit for. He outplayed Brady in this game last year. Ravens 28 Patriots 23

Battle of the birds in Super Bowl XLVII
What he said bitches!
"If I could be compared to him (John Madden)...." Cris Collinsworth.
Uh, fucktard, don't EVEN think it fool. No chance, no way, no how. No fucking shit you'd be honored or whatever the fuck you said you'd be. He's great, you're not. No entertainment factor, no insight factor, just brown nosing, bullshit. Who's cock did he suck to make it this far?
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Niners, 27-20
Ravens, 31-24

Get ready for the Harbowl.
Yer a Fuckin Jerkoff
2023/24 3BB Champion, 2022/2023 3BB CoChampion

Post by Yer a Fuckin Jerkoff »

The Crabtree sexual assault will also distract the 49ers. If they had any class they'd bench him for the game anyway.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Guilty until proven innocent, right?
kcdave
crusader

Post by kcdave »

SF 24-21
NE 28-17
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Mt heart wants B-more, my head says NE 24-20

Both my heart and head say Atl 31-23
trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

I want Atlanta and Baltimore. So that's who I'm picking. Heart.
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

Post by ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 »

No one gives two fuck who you are rooting for, toots. Consider having an actual take to go along with that Vodka and Tonic...
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

BAL +8
SF -3.5
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 wrote:No one gives two fuck who you are rooting for, toots. Consider having an actual take to go along with that Vodka and Tonic...
Suck it.