What's the problem here?

-Lance Armstrong
Joe Satriani is a mime, right? - 88

Show me your dicks. - trev
WolverineSteve
2012 CFB Bowl Jeopardy Champ

Re: Te'o hoax

Post by WolverineSteve »

So he wasn't whiffing on tackles in the MNC he was hugging his imaginary girlfriend?

How much money will this, coupled with his awful MNC, cost him? I'm guessing he's gone from a top 5 or 10 overall to late round or undrafted....tens of millions.

Of all the puff pieces on every network and publication, nobody sought a quote from the girl's family? How does ESPN,SI, and the rest, get scooped by deadspin?

How lame is ND's statement.....Te'o the victim, bwahahaha.

Armstrong owes Te'o many, many beers.
"Gentlemen, it is better to have died as a small boy than to fumble this football."
-John Heisman

"Any street urchin can shout applause in victory, but it takes character to stand fast in defeat. One is noise --- the other, loyalty." Fielding Yost

Go Blue!
Cross Traffic
Eternal Scobode

Post by Cross Traffic »

Victim my ass. Does explain why T doh didn't go to BYU.
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

Next thing we will hear is his Twitter account was hacked.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

Sweet mother of god. If this is true, that's just unbelievably fucked up.
kcdave
crusader

Post by kcdave »

"Many, many beers." Rack.
Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

WolverineSteve wrote:So he wasn't whiffing on tackles in the MNC he was hugging his imaginary girlfriend?

:lol:
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

I'm waiting to read Killian's take on this...and, inevitably, Screwball's.

Killian
Good crossing pattern target

Post by Killian »

Best case scenario is he's an idiot who was embarrassed of an online relationship and lied about meeting her and was duped by catfishing. Worst case is he made this up for some stupid reason. Given how strongly ND has come out in support of Te'o, coupled with other players saying they talked to her, they believe he was duped. Either way, I'll wait until more is learned before casting judgment.
"Well, my wife assassinated my sexual identity, and my children are eating my dreams." -Louis CK
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Duped?

Wait. Did he or didn't he claim to have met her face to face, in Hawaii? Maybe I have that part wrong. Perhaps someone else made that claim. If not, how can he possibly have been duped?

WolverineSteve

Post by WolverineSteve »

He cried is interviews long afterwards.....duped my dick! Dude is finished. Patty Hurst thinks Te'o is full of shit.
"Gentlemen, it is better to have died as a small boy than to fumble this football."
-John Heisman

"Any street urchin can shout applause in victory, but it takes character to stand fast in defeat. One is noise --- the other, loyalty." Fielding Yost

Go Blue!
socal
Prepare to qualify!

Post by socal »

Apparently once "she" got the Discover Card digits, death came quickly.

Sin,

Nocal Russ'eo
Van wrote:Kumbaya, asshats.
R-Jack wrote:
Atomic Punk wrote:So why did you post it?
Yes, that just happened.
Killian

Post by Killian »

Van wrote:Duped?

Wait. Did he or didn't he claim to have met her face to face, in Hawaii? Maybe I have that part wrong. Perhaps someone else made that claim. If not, how can he possibly have been duped?
He said he did, in California. So either he was lying about that to cover up that it was an online relationship, or he made the whole thing up. ND said they investigated and found evidence it was catfishing. I don't think the university would come out in such strong support of him if they felt he was complicit in this outside of lying about meeting her.
"Well, my wife assassinated my sexual identity, and my children are eating my dreams." -Louis CK
Q, West Coast Style
Eternal Scobode

Post by Q, West Coast Style »

Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Exhibit 7,421,474 that we live in one seriously fucked up world.

Killian

Post by Killian »

Van wrote:Exhibit 7,421,474 that we live in one seriously fucked up world.
Yep. And this is only gonna get weirder:

From ESPN's story on the presser:

Reagan Mauia, an Arizona Cardinals fullback, said he believes Kekua existed because he met her in person when he and other Polynesian teammates and Pittsburgh Steelers star Troy Polamalu went to do charity work in American Samoa in June 2011. "This was before her and Manti," Mauia said Wednesday evening. "I don't think Manti was even in the picture, but she and I became good friends. We would talk off and on, just checking up on each other kind of thing. I am close to her family. When she was going through the loss of her father, I was -- I offered a comforting shoulder and just someone to bounce her emotions off. That was just from meeting her in Samoa." Mauia said Tuiasosopo -- whom Mauia believes is Kekua's cousin -- introduced the two. After the initial meeting, Mauia said he met her at an "after-party" for all of the athletes involved in the camp. "She was tall," he said. "Volleyball-type of physique. She was athletic, tall, beautiful. Long hair. Polynesian. She looked like a model ... " He said it is his understanding that Kekua's mother is operating her Twitter account. He said he'd never met her mother. When told by a reporter that she apparently might not have existed, Mauia said "No, she is real."
Mace
Eternal Scobode

Post by Mace »

They might want to lock down the Notre Dame campus if Te'o owns an assault rifle.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

@sethmeyers21: These Te'o jokes are all very funny but let's all try and remember that a person who never existed is dead.

Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Fictional people die every day.

-OJ

Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Killian wrote:Given how strongly ND has come out in support of Te'o
They're defending the Notre Dame brand, you stupid, dong-slurping dipshit. He could have sent a kid 50 feet up in a cherry picker to his death or covered up the rape of a young St. Mary's co-ed....oh, wait.

T'e'o's a victim? No, Lizzy Seeberg and Declan Sullivan were victims of Notre Dame's arrogance. T'e'o's just another run-of-the-mill religiously brainwashed coward.

No wonder no one wants to play at ND anymore. The chicks are so homely the star athletes settle for mythical online relationships.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Killian wrote:Best case scenario is he's an idiot who was embarrassed of an online relationship and lied about meeting her and was duped by catfishing. Worst case is he made this up for some stupid reason. Given how strongly ND has come out in support of Te'o, coupled with other players saying they talked to her, they believe he was duped. Either way, I'll wait until more is learned before casting judgment.
Who cares if he was duped? What a fucking loser and what a fucking idiot.

Make sure to give 'T'e'o' a reacharound when you're done blowing him, faggot.
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Van wrote:Fictional people die every day.

-OJ
Rack!
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Killian wrote:I'll wait until more is learned before casting judgment.
You didn't wait very long to blame the victim in ND's past murder cases.
Killian

Post by Killian »

For someone who supposedly majored in journalism, you aren't smart enough to realize you don't need 4 posts to respond to someone. You can hit the enter button and start a new paragraph.

I see you didn't respond to the Texas rape, er, sex case. :meds:

Kindly sight the past murder cases. I'm sure even a directional school provided you with a dictionary that would allow you to find the definition of "murder".

Also, break down the "rape" of Seeberg. Tell all of us what happened, when it was reported, and how it was covered up. If not, shut the fuck up.

And I didn't blame Sullivan. I blamed the university. I just wasn't intellectually dishonest enough to blame a head coach.

For such an open minded liberal, you sure do like to throw around the F bomb. Hell, even if Te'o is guilty of all of this, that still makes him only the second worst liar and fraud to come out of Hawaii.
M Club
el capitán

Post by M Club »

I don't know what catfishing is but I'm pretty sure even a catfish knows how to use Skype. Plus, your girlfriend's lying in a hospital dying of cancer and you can't be bothered to visit her even once?

I hope the next closeted homo to spin a fake girlfriend out of thin Twitter decides to just break up with the ho rather than cancer her to death.
Last edited by M Club on Thu Jan 17, 2013 4:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

M Club wrote:Plus, your girlfriend's lying in a hospital dying of cancer and you can't be bothered to visit her even once?
Not just his GF, but the "love of his life" -- his words.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

schmick wrote:Image
Neither were his boyfriends.

M2
2005 Cryin' Ryan Winner

Post by M2 »

M Club wrote:I hope the next closeted homo to spin a fake girlfriend

Easy... this thread isn't about KC Scott

By the way,

How to Make Eggs Notre Dame...

1. Take 22 eggs
2. Put eggs in a bowl too big for them
3. Beat for 3 hours

M2
2005 Cryin' Ryan Winner

Post by M2 »

She is alive!!! https://twitter.com/LennayKay

Fuck yeah !
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Killian wrote:For someone who supposedly majored in journalism, you aren't smart enough to realize you don't need 4 posts to respond to someone. You can hit the enter button and start a new paragraph.

I see you didn't respond to the Texas rape, er, sex case. :meds:

Kindly sight the past murder cases. I'm sure even a directional school provided you with a dictionary that would allow you to find the definition of "murder".

Also, break down the "rape" of Seeberg. Tell all of us what happened, when it was reported, and how it was covered up. If not, shut the fuck up.

And I didn't blame Sullivan. I blamed the university. I just wasn't intellectually dishonest enough to blame a head coach.

For such an open minded liberal, you sure do like to throw around the F bomb. Hell, even if Te'o is guilty of all of this, that still makes him only the second worst liar and fraud to come out of Hawaii.
Classic myopic Domer. Throwing around intelligence smack, kicks his own fucking ass mid-breath.

Die in a botched home invasion, you boot-licking taint-suckler.
Killian

Post by Killian »

So as per usual, you have nothing of your own to back up whatever opinion has been spoon fed to you through various media? Of course you don't. Exactly what I was expecting.

-edit-

Oooooh, got me on the "sight" vs. cite. I didn't check to see which one my speech-to-text software pulled up. My bad. :meds:
Last edited by Killian on Thu Jan 17, 2013 1:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
L45B
Commanche Hero

Post by L45B »

"I used to touch Fawn this way."

“My dentist, that’s another beauty, my dentist, you kiddin’ me. It cost me five thousand dollars to have all new teeth put in. Now he tells me I need braces!” —Rodney Dangerfield
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Killian wrote:So as per usual, you have nothing of your own to back up whatever opinion has been spoon fed to you through various media?
Right. Go ahead and expound for us this deep insider info you claim to have so much of, of course, aside from what has been reported and your typical blame the victim and circle the wagons mentality. Because, after all, you are indeed the ULTIMATE Notre Dame football insider, privy to information that separates you from all the other circle-jerking, buggery-committing, Golden Dome directive taking wanna be subway alums. You are the direct link between the primary sources and all the information ND Nation plebes receive on a constant basis. When you don't have Jack Swarbrick's dick in your mouth or one of your fingers in an altar boy's ass, you have your finger on the pulse of Notre Dame football.

I love how Catholicism teaches to protect the poor and helpless, but that doesn't apply at ND, nor with any of its taint-suckling subway wannabe alums, who blame the helpless, victimize the dead and coverup the truth to protect some bullshit legacy that you will never be privy to since you are not, and never will be, truly one of them.

Nice legacy you have going for yourself here, champ.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Killian wrote:So as per usual, you have nothing of your own to back up whatever opinion has been spoon fed to you through various media? Of course you don't. Exactly what I was expecting.
What do we have to go by other than the media?

I know there isn't actual *proof* that a rape occurred, but don't you at least find it a little suspicious that ND didn't "investigate" the rape allegation until 15 days after the fact, and that shortly after, the accuser wound up committing suicide? Doesn't raise any red flags to you whatsoever?

I'm not making any accusations, but I think it's safe to say some shady stuff went down, and we'll never know exactly what happened.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:I'm not making any accusations, but I think it's safe to say some shady stuff went down, and we'll never know exactly what happened.
Well what we DO know is she had her boob touched by a black man then had buyer's remorse, so she screamed rape.

Sin,

Killitard
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

88 wrote:Maybe you should consider the reactions of the parents of the deceased before hurling more bombs
Give me a break. A Notre Dame family defending the university's gross negligence. If the ND mirage of deism disappears, then that family is proven foolish. No wonder they defended the university.
Killian

Post by Killian »

There was never, at any point, a rape allegation. Fredo is so hell bent on running with anything that even remotely sniffs like it is derogatory towards Notre Dame, he tends to gloss over that fact. When it was reported by all the main stream media outlets (Chicago Tribune, ESPN, etc.) they ran with the rape angle. When it came out that she never made that allegation, nary a peep was mentioned in the form of a retraction. What she did say was that she was sexually assaulted, and then later admitted was that a player put his hand on her breast and she asked him to stop, and he didn’t right away. At no point was anything “covered up”, either.

And Fredo, I have never once said I have any deep insider information. I ask you again, point out anywhere I “blame the helpless, victimize the dead” or anything of the sort. What I do posses is the ability to think critically, and take in all of the information available. You don’t posses this ability, as evident by your entire history posting in this forum. So now go work on your latest noun-verb mash up. I’m sure it will be another gem.
Killian

Post by Killian »

Screw_Michigan wrote:
88 wrote:Maybe you should consider the reactions of the parents of the deceased before hurling more bombs
Give me a break. A Notre Dame family defending the university's gross negligence. If the ND mirage of deism disappears, then that family is proven foolish. No wonder they defended the university.
Are you this fucking stupid? Then why didn't the Seeberg's defend Notre Dame?
WolverineSteve

Post by WolverineSteve »

-John Heisman

Go Blue!