Moderators: Shoalzie, Biggie

ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

Which team will choke this weekend?

Post by ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 »

A.) NE
B.) ATL
C.) DEN

To me, I can see Matty Ice continuing to shit his pants come playoff time. Especially against that D. Will Peyton have another post-season meltdown? I can't see it. Balt will be gassed after having to deal with 90 defensive plays last week and traveling. They blew their load. Peyton will use the hurry up and the game will be over by 3rd Q. New England has too many answers, is too healthy, and has too much edge at QB and HC to lose this game. Blowout.

Answer: B

P.S. the GB/SF game is a toss-up to me. SF losing won't be a choke job.
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Re: Which team will choke this weekend?

Post by R-Jack »

Can I withhold my answer till YaFJ chimes in?
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

That would be like cheating... but I doubt it would affect your HoF candidacy.

Sure, you can wait. The smart bettor always does.
jiminphilly
2014 JFFL Champion

Post by jiminphilly »

I hope Seattle loses so the Eagles can interview/hire Gus Bradley.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

early this season Atlanta and Houston were playing lights out and I thought then they might play each other in February. They've both cooled down a bit... ok, a lot. But still, those are some pretty good teams of whom I won't bet against.
M2
2005 Cryin' Ryan Winner

Post by M2 »

Doesn't look good for the Atlanta Falcons... they only have 2 starters on their team from Cal.

... the Seattle Seahawks will have 4 starters on their team from Cal.

Looks like the Niners will be playing Seattle in San Francisco in just over a week.

Of course, that's all predicated on the Niners ability to stop yet another Cal alum ... who just happens to have the highest QB rating of any quarterback in the history of the NFL.

mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

M2 wrote:Image

Oooookay.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

Wow, Toolio, nice pic selection. If I had a nickle for every time someone posted something that gay, I'd have a nickle.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

I see Colon Noggernick shitting the bed in a hideously embarassing meltdown against an incresingly healthy Green Bay defense. Toolio will then glue himself to the floor while Aaron Rodgers brutally cornholes an inexplicably inept Niner defense.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Paul
Elwood

Post by Paul »

mvscal wrote:I see Colon Noggernick shitting the bed in a hideously embarassing meltdown against an incresingly healthy Green Bay defense. Toolio will then glue himself to the floor while Aaron Rodgers brutally cornholes an inexplicably inept Niner defense.
Bet you'd like to have that one back, fucktard.
Tiger Woods....ALLEGEDLY wrote:"Hey, it's, uh, it's Tiger. I need you to do me a huge favor. Um, can you please, uh, take your name off your phone. My wife went through my phone. And, uh, may be calling you. If you can, please take your name off that and, um, and what do you call it just have it as a number on the voice mail, just have it as your telephone number. That's it, OK. You gotta do this for me. Huge. Quickly. All right. Bye."
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

It's hard to talk smack about people's predictions when you didn't even make c&p any yourself.

And yes, I had both games totally backwards yesterday. :oops: To make matters worse for me (NE specifically after winning 42-14).... teams are 11-11 in the 'playoff rematch' after losing by 28 pts or more in the regular season. And I think NE was the last team to lose in this fashion.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 wrote:To make matters worse for me (NE specifically after winning 42-14).... teams are 11-11 in the 'playoff rematch' after losing by 28 pts or more in the regular season.
I heard that stat too.

And while it wasn't by that wide of a margin, Denver beat down the Ravens pretty good in the regular season...and look what happened yesterday.
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

denver didn't melt down, their coach fucked the dog on his play calling.....I mean who runs the ball on a 3rd and 5 with Manning at the helm
champ bailey got beaten like an ugly stepchild....and rather than give him safety help over the top, the decided to let him continue to go one on one with torrey smith who's big, fast, and better than any of the other receivers champ covered one on one this year....I for one didn't forget that smith got hurt early in their first game, thus taking away one of the ravens primary offensive weapons....
moore made the critical mistake of letting jones get behind him on a hail mary pass.....
manning threw a pass that even rookie QB's know not to throw....
flacco looked as good as he thinks he is....
the denver defense kept waiting for somebody else to make a play.....
the ravens came to play, rather than mailing it in....

bmore looked good, denver looked mediocre
and we'll be treated to another week of the ray lewis trail of tears retirement extravaganza
get out, get out while there's still time
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

You missed the biggest fuckup which was taking a knee with 31 seconds and 2 timeouts. How do you not at least try for the win?

BODE Tebow...
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

mvscal wrote:You missed the biggest fuckup which was taking a knee with 31 seconds and 2 timeouts. How do you not at least try for the win?

BODE Tebow...
yeah that was a monumental fuckup
nice that elway was quoted as saying "that was the right thing to do" all the while probably thinking
"wtf is that asshole doing telling manning to take a knee"

jeezus, chuck it for the cheap seats and who knows, maybe you get an interference call, maybe you complete it.....thomas is 6'4" and has at least 4 inches on all the dbacks....give him a chance to make a play

stupid play calling by fox
get out, get out while there's still time
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Especially in light of what Atlanta did in the final thirty seconds or so of their game. Two quick twenty-five-yard out-patterns. Bam. Jesus, they made it look easy.

Still, had Rahim Moore made anything like a normal defensive back's play on that final long pass in regulation, we're staring at Manning vs Brady again in the AFC Title Game.
Joe Satriani is a mime, right? - 88

Show me your dicks. - trev