Hey LTS... we found you a friend

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

Re: Hey LTS... we found you a friend

Post by ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 »

The professor writes on his blog, Memory Hole
I think you're on to something here, Scott. LTS could share his writings from his blog, Glory Hole, and a wonderful time could be had for the both of 'em.
FLW Buckeye
2014 T1B FBBL Champ

Post by FLW Buckeye »

Yep, that would fit right in with conspiracy theory that the holocaust never happened.

Long lost brothers perhaps?
“Hey! You scratched my anchor!”
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Believe it or not, I heard this guy--or someone like him--presenting the "conspiracy" angle to the Sandyhook shootings on a radio show. He made the point that the reports of what guns were used were confused, and that the shooter was too small of stature to carry all the weapons and shoot so much. And..he claimed there were serious inconsistencies in the actual details of the attack. Similarly, he took issue with the recent movie theater shooter story. I admit his claims seemed rather outrageous, but there's nothing wrong with giving it a listen.

As for lumping his "conspiracy" with others--and so dismissing the others--is a cheap evasion. No one has ever said the "Holocaust" never happened. And no basically intelligent person would believe the Warren Commission report or that of the 9/11 Commission.
Before God was, I am
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

LTS TRN 2 wrote: And no basically intelligent person would believe the Warren Commission report or that of the 9/11 Commission.
Nor would they believe the drug induced moronic ramblings of a complete fucking idiot like you .
Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Wrong, KC. I certainly don't believe the guy about the Sandyhook killer. My theory on that event is this: the troubled kid found out that mom was going to put him away, and he felt strongly that the two administrators at the school were advising her as to the technicalities. And while mom was not a teacher there, she tutored the kindergartners--and he felt these were somehow to blame for mom's strayed affection. Got it? Make sense?

As for giving the seemingly outrageous conspiracy theory a listen, this is a matter of principle. If the guy is not an outright loon--and even a blustering sort as Alex Jones would qualify as passing this bar--then it behooves us to at least hear him out. Don't worry, this won't have a seducing effect on your reasoning.

As for the distinct probability that the 9/11 Commission Report is a total joke--just like that of the Warren Commission--well why does this shock you so? Oh, that's right--it's the biggest crime in history. Since the whacking of a an American president by Israel, anyway.

Well, it will only help your understanding--at least of what's being asserted and why--if you check out the evidence offered with an open mind.
Before God was, I am
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Your usual equivocation is..what?

You KNOW.

:wink: (hello)
Before God was, I am
Rooster
Eternal Scobode

Post by Rooster »

Amadinajhad-- or however you spell his name --the head Iranian whacko would disagree with you LTS on your assertion that nobody ever said the Holocaust never happened, because he did just that: He denied it ever occured. Publically.
Cock o' the walk, baby!
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

Rooster wrote:Amadinajhad-- or however you spell his name --the head Iranian whacko would disagree with you LTS on your assertion that nobody ever said the Holocaust never happened, because he did just that: He denied it ever occured. Publically.

1. Ahmadinejad isn't the "head Iranian wacko". The Supreme Ruler is.

2. He never denied the Holocaust. Not once. Turn off the jew media.
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Martyred wrote:
Rooster wrote:Amadinajhad-- or however you spell his name --the head Iranian whacko would disagree with you LTS on your assertion that nobody ever said the Holocaust never happened, because he did just that: He denied it ever occured. Publically.
He (Ahmadinejad) never denied the Holocaust.
Yes, he did. How else can you frame it when he uses words like 'lies,' 'myth' and 'deception' to describe the 'Zionists' and their creation of a story in order to force the Jews out of Europe and into the Arab world...

http://www.memritv.org/clip/en/2247.htm
Not just once.
True. He's repeated it on multiple occasions.
Joe Satriani is a mime, right? - 88

Show me your dicks. - trev
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Van wrote:
Martyred wrote:
He (Ahmadinejad) never denied the Holocaust.
Yes, he did. How else can you frame it when he uses words like 'lies,' 'myth' and 'deception' to describe the 'Zionists' and their creation of a story in order to force the Jews out of Europe and into the Arab world...

http://www.memritv.org/clip/en/2247.htm
Not just once.
True. He's repeated it on multiple occasions.

Here's a repudiation of the jew MEMRI site's purposeful misinterpretation:

2006-02-11 Ahmadinejad said according to IRNA: "[...] the real holocaust should be sought in Palestine, where the blood of the oppressed nation is shed every day and Iraq, where the defenceless Muslim people are killed daily. [...] 'Some western governments, in particular the US, approve of the sacrilege on the Prophet Mohammad (PBUH), while denial of the >Myth of Holocaust<, based on which the Zionists have been exerting pressure upon other countries for the past 60 years and kill the innocent Palestinians, is considered as a crime' [...]"

The assertion that Ahmadinejad denies the Holocaust thus is wrong in more than one aspect. He does not deny the Holocaust, but speaks of denial itself. And he does not speak of denial of the Holocaust, but of denial of the Myth of Holocaust. This is something totally different. All in all he speaks of the exploitation of the Holocaust. The Myth of Holocaust, like it is made a subject of discussion by Ahmadinejad, is a myth that has been built up in conjunction with the Holocaust to - as he says - put pressure onto somebody. We might follow this train of thoughts or we might not. But we cannot equalize his thoughts with denial of the Holocaust.

If Ahmadinejad according to this 2006-02-11 condemns the fact that it is forbidden and treated as a crime to do research into the Myth of Holocaust, as we find it quoted in the MEMRI translation, this acquires a meaning much different from the common and wide-spread one. If the myth related to the Holocaust is commuted to a 'Fairy Tale of the Massacre' - like the DPA did - this can only be understood as a malicious misinterpretation.

By the use of misrepresentation and adulteration it apparently succeeded to constitute the statements of the Iranian President to be part and parcel of the currently fought propaganda battle. It is our responsibility to counter this.

http://www.informationclearinghouse.inf ... e12790.htm

Believe what you want.
Why don’t you just STFU.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Van wrote:...to force the Jews out of Europe and into the Arab world...

The Jews were in the "Arab World" for centuries, working with and for sultans and pashas alike. Many times against European Christians, as in the case of Moorish Spain.

The Jewish squabble with Islam and Arabs in particular is a relatively "new" phenomenon.
Why don’t you just STFU.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Thank you for that "sincerely, MA" update on the history of the Jews in the Arab world, Comrade.

And no, that's not what he's referring to when he speaks of the 'myth' of the Holocaust. By labeling it a myth in the first place, he's denying its truth. His other main point was that the whole story was either concocted/exaggerated (your choice) for exploitative purposes, but there is no doubt that he considers the official narrative to be false.

Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Van wrote:...the whole story was either concocted/exaggerated (your choice) for exploitative purposes...
It was and is.

Van wrote:...but there is no doubt that he considers the official narrative to be false.
Subjective interpretation.
Why don’t you just STFU.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Oh that's right, Van, you're a solid Israeli-firster. And so you're on board with the whole non-stop Smear Iran campaign. Whatever, you're dead wrong on the comments of Dinnerjacket. As b-juice points out, he was insisting the Holocaust has been shamelessly exploited on the part of the Zionists, period. As for Jews in the Arab world prior to the Zionazi invasion, this too has been pointed out. In fact a full third of Baghdad's pre-1948 population was Jewish. Did you know that? But what you're clearly unclear about--and no doubt in burrowed denial--is the fact that the European Jews--the Ashkanazi--had never been in the Middle East. They are not Semitic in the first place, but are descended from the Khazar tribe in the 10th century or so. That's why they're white--red hair, blue eyes, etc. This is also why they treat the actual local Semitic Jews like second-class citizens in their fake state. As much as we might abhor the fundamentalist Islam and its leaders, Dinner jacket is completely accurate in his assessment of the fake state--as well as the utterly criminal behavior of American and British policy in the region for decades--especially in Iran.
Before God was, I am
Dr_Phibes
P.H.D - M.B.E. - O.B.E.

Post by Dr_Phibes »

I'm convinced he uses 'The Holocaust Industry' by Finklestein for his talking points. When you get accurate translations, that haven't come from Jewish sources, they're identical.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Martyred wrote:
Van wrote:...the whole story was either concocted/exaggerated (your choice) for exploitative purposes...
It was and is.
So are you also going on record now as saying the Holocaust did not happen? A simple 'yes' or 'no' will suffice.
Van wrote:...but there is no doubt that he considers the official narrative to be false.
Subjective interpretation.
Perhaps...if you're a fucking moron who doesn't understand the meaning of basic words. Since I know you're no such moron, I'll chalk it up to simple blind hatred.
Last edited by Van on Fri Jan 11, 2013 11:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

B-b-b-b-ut Finklestein is a self-hater who'd like nothing better than to see his fellow kikes Driven Into The Sea™...

:meds:
Why don’t you just STFU.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Van wrote: So are you also going on record now as saying the Holocaust did not happen? A simple 'yes' or 'no' will suffice.
Of course the Holocau$t happened, you silly goose.

There was a reason for a systematic extermination of European Jewry. That desire wasn't brewed in a vacuum.

The Germans recognised the Heebs as enemies of Western Civilisation.

Why don’t you just STFU.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

LTS TRN 2 wrote:Oh that's right, Van, you're a solid Israeli-firster. And so you're on board with the whole non-stop Smear Iran campaign.
Nope, I'm just willing to point out blind hatred when I see it. In Dinnerjacket's case, that would explain everything. See, only an absolute caveman would sttempt to argue or even cast doubt on the concept of the reality that was the Holocaust. One may debate a million other facets of the Israeli issue, but the fact of the Holocaust cannot be doubted by any sane individual.
Whatever, you're dead wrong on the comments of Dinnerjacket. As b-juice points out, he was insisting the Holocaust has been shamelessly exploited on the part of the Zionists, period.
Actually, I was the one who pointed that out. In addition, however, he also framed the discussion by referring to the basic storyline of the Holocaust as "lies," "myth" and "deceptions." He then goes on to attribute motive to the "story tellers."

R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

LTS TRN 2 wrote:Dinnerjacket
Solid. :applause:

The judges would've also accepted Amanofjihad.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

The jew controlled media invites discussion of the existence of Christ...

...who is the foundation of Christianity, upon which the very essence of Western Civilisation is based upon...

...but apparently, you can't scratch at the historical detail of how many penny-stranglers slipped on a bar of soap during WWII.

That would be an "outrage".

Why don’t you just STFU.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

I'm actually enjoying this particular troll-job of yours, Marty. Keep up the good work.

Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Thanks bro.
Why don’t you just STFU.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Van wrote:I'm actually enjoying this particular troll-job of yours, Marty. Keep up the good work.
You're aware, I assume, that "Marty" and "Mscval" are one and the same, right? Just checking.

Anyways, what's with the rigid denial of the unrelenting smear on Persia? Ever since the Shah was deposed, the West (with full cooperation of the fake state) have attacked, undermined, lied, murdered, and sabotaged Iran and its citizens. For its part, Iran has attacked no one. Claims of "terrorist sponsoring" or whatever have never been proven, while outrageous acts of wholesale hacking and targeted assassinations against Iran have been conducted with impunity by the fake state and its Western minions. And they'd really like to attack in full military assault.

As for Dinnerjacket's comments on the Holocaust Industry, once again he's not denying any persecution by the Nazis during WWII, and you can't find anything to the contrary. His condemnation of Zionism is based on humans rights, as in South Africa. Sure, we don't like fundies of any sort, but your simple attitude suggests you're getting played--and you like it.
Before God was, I am
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

LTS TRN 2 wrote:
You're aware, I assume, that "Marty" and "Mscval" are one and the same, right?

Not this again...

Why don’t you just STFU.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Watch the video, Nick. He absolutely refers to the Holocaust (not just how it was used later) as "lies," "myth" and "deception." He adds a number of other comments to these, but there is no doubting that his basic point is the Holocaust did not happen.

Is mvscal actually Marty? I sincerely doubt it, but even if that were true...so what? Regardless of their real identities, all I do is respond to their posts. Nothing else matters.

War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Bsmack is Wolfman and I'm Van, btw.
Dr_Phibes
P.H.D - M.B.E. - O.B.E.

Post by Dr_Phibes »

Van wrote:Watch the video, Nick. He absolutely refers to the Holocaust (not just how it was used later) as "lies," "myth" and "deception." He adds a number of other comments to these, but there is no doubting that his basic point is the Holocaust did not happen.
I'd dispute the source, Memri is an Israeli orginisation run by former intelligence officers - they've been caught repeatedly manipulating translations. You can find his speeches unaltered, but not in the western press - just isolated, leading fragments without context. His core arguement is the Holocaust is used as a manipulative, political device, which doesn't sound unreasonable.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Dr_Phibes wrote:His core arguement is the Holocaust is used as a manipulative, political device, which doesn't sound unreasonable.
You speak Farsi?
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Dr_Phibes
P.H.D - M.B.E. - O.B.E.

Post by Dr_Phibes »

Only on my mother's side.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Memri is hardly the only outlet to translate Dinnerjacket's oft-repeated denial claims, and they're always the same.

Dr_Phibes
P.H.D - M.B.E. - O.B.E.

Post by Dr_Phibes »

True, there's the 'SITE INSTITUTE' and the State Department among a host of others. Remember, Iran was abstractly phase-lined into a foreign policy with progressive objectives - the day came and hey-ho, a barrage of stories you're subjected to that are patently ridiculous.

Heads of state running around protecting Hitler. Grow up, you're fucking children, honestly.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

That is one weird ass avatar you're sportin' these days.

LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Van wrote:Watch the video, Nick. He absolutely refers to the Holocaust (not just how it was used later) as "lies," "myth" and "deception." He adds a number of other comments to these, but there is no doubting that his basic point is the Holocaust did not happen.

Is mvscal actually Marty? I sincerely doubt it, but even if that were true...so what? Regardless of their real identities, all I do is respond to their posts. Nothing else matters.
I agree that the posing as one character or another doesn't matter--it's the content that counts. Exactly. "1-malt" is at least consistent in his putrid scowl. "B-juice", however, is a complete and utter fake--a sleazy creep who will say anything--as long as it's not over two sentences, because this will reveal his grammatical markers (and he's not nearly talented enough to disguise or be creative in developing a real character). They are of course the same person, same computer, same tedious tripe.

But as pointed out, the translations of the (very difficult) Farsi language speeches and comments by Dinnerjacket have been shamelessly twisted by the vile and murderous Zionazis. Are you kidding? These are the guys who after blowing up the King David Hotel (and justifying it) and murdering thousands of Palestinians, set about with the LaVon Affair and similar schemes, to backstab, steal, lie, murder (some more) and, mostly, ruthlessly blackmail the entire U.S. congress (or what?). Add to this the murdering of JFK (probably RFK as well), stealing the entirety of the U.S. nuclear weapons info (and selling it to the U.S.S.R.) and then hatching the New Pearl Harbor (surely the most brazen crime ever) in order to foment the destruction of Iraq. And now that they're cornered--think Bernie Madoff with nukes--they're doubling down.

And this is what you're defending?
Before God was, I am
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Those conniving Israelis, wow, they sure sound like a bad lot.

LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Well, add up those crimes, Van. Dispute any? Sure, a lot of folks would automatically say there's no way they whacked JFK. But they sure liked it when it happened. Anything else? Any other denials? LaVon Affair? You don't want to touch that, eh? And the U.S.S. Liberty? What, you're issuing an "unfortunate accident" pass on that? And Pollard? What, that was a lone operative? And what about those dancing Mossad agents on 9/11 (after the first tower strike--when it still appeared a horrible accident)? What's the deal, Van? Are you just an Andy Of Mayberry good ol' yokel who couldn't imagine a so-called ally being a manipulative lying, murdering, thief?

And i notice you want no part of the Khazar foundation of the Ashkanazi Jews. Here's a little light reading--actually by a staunch Zionist. I doubt you have the attention span to actually read more than a few paragraphs, but you should try to step up.

http://www.biblebelievers.org.au/13trindx.htm
Before God was, I am
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Thanks, Sam. This is certainly one of the best pieces compiled so far on the New Pearl Harbor. I posted it earlier--and of course no one dares refute it or even acknowledge it. Typical, but it's no less important to get it into people's heads. We've been conned and distracted far too long.

WW
Before God was, I am