One more reason I hate this Chiefs team

talking about who was arrested today

Moderators: Shoalzie, Biggie

mvscal
Blank

Re: One more reason I hate this Chiefs team

Post by mvscal »

KC Scott wrote:Most of that was I honestly believed that Piloli had been told not to spend any money - like retaining Carr or benching an obviously overmatched Cassel becasue of his contract.
Why would he have been told that? Cassel's cap number wasn't all that big of a deal. Somewhere in the $5 million range.
Chiefs Have Plenty Of Salary Cap Space Entering 2012 Season

he Kansas City Chiefs currently have the second most salary cap space of any team in the NFL at $26.6 million, according to the numbers released by Pro Football Talk.

[Editor's Note: The NFL has different salary cap numbers which puts the Chiefs at $16.3 million in space.]

The Chiefs cap space means they could claim just about any player in the NFL if released. They have a ton of flexibility from a salary cap standpoint.

http://www.arrowheadpride.com/2012/9/4/ ... -cap-space
Maybe Pioli was just an idiot.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
kcdave
crusader

Post by kcdave »

Looks like someone had a little to much to drink on a work night again. :oops:
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

War Wagon wrote: There's a difference between being a constructive critic of your team and being a cloying idiot.
Is that like the difference about being passionate to see a good product and being a ball sucking homer?
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

R-Jack wrote:Is that like the difference about being passionate to see a good product and being a ball sucking homer?
There's also a fine line between stupid and clever. Have you found it yet Wags?
Mace
Eternal Scobode

Post by Mace »

War Wagon wrote: If he's a fan of the Chiefs, I want him to jump off the mezzanine level at Arrowhead and kill himself. I don't want to read another shit take from this fool.
This coming from the guy who'd start his handwringing routine as soon as someone took kcdave in the Death Pool thread? Have you no compassion, Wags?
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

You could call that another example of KC fan aggressively KYOA. I call it a Tuesday.
Truman
Eternal Scobode

Post by Truman »

I think KC Dave Wags is still a little bent at kcdave for having already bogarted his original moniker over at KC Clones back in the day...
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Jay in Phoenix wrote:
R-Jack wrote:Is that like the difference about being passionate to see a good product and being a ball sucking homer?
There's also a fine line between stupid and clever. Have you found it yet Wags?
Why did you quote R-Jack and then address me with a question?

Must be that "fine line".
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Truman wrote:I think KC Dave Wags is still a little bent at kcdave for having already bogarted his original moniker over at KC Clones back in the day...
Not at all, Tru.

It was actually SC III, but that's neither here nor there. dave just flat annoys me and has for 13 years. For all the grief Paul deservedly took, he pretty much always was a better read. Paul was/is the unabashed BSH and dave the unabashed hater.

Me, I see the team/franchise objectively. As do you and Scott for the most part. But give me the BSH any day.
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

War Wagon wrote: For all the grief Paul deservedly took, he pretty much always was a better read.
You have already dug deep enough of a hole for yourself. You don't need to keep shoveling by propping a plagerist as a better read.
kcdave
crusader

Post by kcdave »

Wags, you drunken ignoramus, why'd ya have to go and poke a stick in my cage? I know the 20 beers you swill into your
hole every night kill a lot of brains cells and all, but grab your mouse with those nicotine stained fingers and take a trip down
memory lane:

http://www.theoneboard.com/board/viewto ... 92#p810992
kcdave wrote:Hey Wags, fuck off! I'm talkin' to you the way I wanna talk to you. You have a problem, turn off your station.
Mix in a 10 step recovery program, and worry just a lil' bit less about whats I says, and hows I says it.

Anywho, back to business. I'm just down right giddy to have a reason to talk about the Chiefs right now. Looking back, January 12, 2001 when Vermeil was hired was the last
time I actually felt that the team had a legitimate chance of winning meaningful games. Twelve long damn years. Its been way to long. Scott, I hope the fat man gives us good things
to talk about maybe even a few of the old time DotRF will drop in say wassup.
kcdave
crusader

Post by kcdave »

Almost forgot..... reports say John Dorsey from Green Bay officially interviewed today, and that contract talks are under way.
I hope this dude gets hired. I have heard all the good pub, and not a single negative word.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

kcdave wrote:Wags, you drunken ignoramus, why'd ya have to go and poke a stick in my cage?
seemed like the thing to do and like I already said, you bother me. Always have.

But I'll get off your back if you can somehow find it in your nature to quit posting like it's still 1999 and you just learned how to use a Web TV keyboard while backslapping Pimp in the Village and WayneGro.

The above post was a good start.
kcdave
crusader

Post by kcdave »

GREETINGS

Wags, you are such an obnoxious bore. Who the hell do you think you are?
Do you think I care now, or have ever cared what you think about what I post?
Do you really think I give a shit if my posts bother you?
I will post like its 1999, 2009, 2013, or whatever year I choose.
Left turn only circuit sucks. Drug test. Soccer sucks. Bang the monkey.
TOUR STOP!TOUR STOP!TOUR STOP!TOUR STOP!TOUR STOP!TOUR STOP!
How ya like them apples? BLAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Who the hell do you think you are? Where do you get off even mentioning the names of
Pimp in the Village and WAYNEGRO? Those dudes had good takes. Those dudes had humor.
You have lame ass takes. You have never posted anything remotely humorous.
Once again, who the hell do you think you are?

I will tell you who you are Wags. Besides being a chain smoking alcoholic, you are everyones
favorite object for their aggression. Lots of peeps come home in a bad mood and kick their dog.
T1B peeps come here and kick you. You are the boards dog to kick at will.
You are like some kind of hybrid spawn from Cliff Clavin, Wylie Coyote, and Cousin Eddie. A
drunken blowhard know-it-none, that ALWAYS gets his ass kicked in the end.

This all reminds me of really old joke:

There once was a cowboy back in the old west, who comes riding up on his horse into a dusty little town.
After taking a look around, he notices there doesn’t seem to be a women anywhere. Being parched, he wanders
into the saloon. After buying a few shots of whiskey, he asks the bartender about the lack of women folk, and if there
is a cat house in town. Barkeep tells him no they have no cat house nor any women in town.
While talking though he points towards a large barrel out in the middle of the town square. He
tells him if he gets the hankering, he can just go up to that barrel, and take care of his needs with the
hole that is in one end of it. Cowboy says, you mean to tell me, anytime day or night, I can use that barrel the way I would
use a woman? Bartenders says well, anytime any day, but Tuesday. Scratching his head, the cowboy asks why not Tuesday?
Bartender says, partner, Tuesday is your day to get in the barrel.

We have our very own barrel here in T1B's town square. Only difference between it and that one the cowboys had in the old west is you Wags.
It's ALWAYS Tuesday here Wags. You are the one in the barrel. You stay in the barrel. You never come out of the barrel. You are the boards
barrel bitch to use and abuse, whenever we choose.

Rack me bitch.

OUT!
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

Post by ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 »

kcdave wrote:Lots of peeps come home in a bad mood and kick their dog.
Really?

Do you beat your wife and kid too? Or do I have that backwards...
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

kcdave wrote:Who the hell do you think you are?
an obnoxious bore who has found a way under your skin.
Do you think I care now, or have ever cared what you think about what I post?
I do, now that you've spent time posting this rather nice rant.
Who the hell do you think you are?
someone who has more command of the English language and a keyboard than you ever will.
You have lame ass takes. You have never posted anything remotely humorous.
"Clunt and the fat man" had me rolling. I'm sure you laughed while you were typing that, or hit preview. Wait... you have never hit preview. If you had, you would see yourself for the dumb ass I see you.
I will tell you who you are Wags. Besides being a chain smoking alcoholic, you are everyones
favorite object for their aggression.
It's hard to even quote a sentence from you when you fuck up a word like "every one" - "alot"

I suggest you download Firefox, which will red line your illiteracy and give you a chance to correct. Unless you're proud of that. If so, continue like the keyboard mashing ape you are.

So why am I quoting you?

To capture your idiocy and because this is entertaining.

Having fun yet?
Lots of peeps come home in a bad mood and kick their dog.
They do? Shame on them. Just because your job/life sucks, don't take it out on your dog. Dogs are loyal and faithful, unlike a certain idiot Chiefs "fan" I know of.
T1B peeps come here and kick you. You are the boards dog to kick at will.
You are like some kind of hybrid spawn from Cliff Clavin, Wylie Coyote, and Cousin Eddie. A
drunken blowhard know-it-none, that ALWAYS gets his ass kicked in the end.
Let me know when that starts to happen... after I get done kicking your punk ass up and down this trots worthy thread. Take your time. I've got the whole off season.
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

War Wagon wrote:Why did you quote R-Jack and then address me with a question?
Because you posed this question, "There's a difference between being a constructive critic of your team and being a cloying idiot." After that, R-Jack posed his. Then I posed the "Spinal Tap" question.

Why?

Because it fit and I knew you would be just dense enough not to see the irony. Instead, you got lost in the trees when the forrest was right in front of you. Hello Wags, analogies kicking in yet? Pink Floyd once said, "Witness the man who raves at the wall." I believe you just ran into it head first. Look before you rave kid.
Must be that "fine line".
Indeed it is and you missed it by a mile.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Jay, that wasn't a question, that was a statement.

as for the rest of that babbling non-sense... you took a left turn in Mirkwood, left the path.

In other words, what the hell are you doing in the NFL forum? Do you even have a team you root for?

btw, you may be older than me, but I'm no kid. I don't feel like a kid, anyway. Turn 51 on Saturday and as Dee would say, more sand in the bottom than the top. Wish I could turn that thing over sometimes.
kcdave
crusader

Post by kcdave »

Hey Wags, stfu and get back in your barrel.
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

Wags, in analogy-speak, it was the same thing, be it question or statement. If the cleat fits, wear it. You know damn well you have a hard time seperating your homerism and blind loyalty from an honest view of your team. That is the line we're talking about. Your opinions regarding Jovan Belcher, at least your initial ones, reflected this. Seriously Wags, you do this all the time. But you know by now, after all this time, that when I take a shot at you, it's all in good sport. Mostly anyway. :grin:

And the kid comment was meaningless. For some reason, I thought you were in your forties, so go figure. And of course, while I don't spend a lot of time in the NFL forum, you know I'm a St. Louis Cardinal and Ram fan. I've been a Rams fan since the Roman Gabriel and Fearsome Foursome days. So trust me, I share a kinship in frustration over a mediocre product in the same way you do. But hey, at least my team is improving.

How's yours? :wink:
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Jay in Phoenix wrote:How's yours? :wink:
Certainly couldn't get much worse.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Jay in Phoenix wrote:you know I'm a St. Louis Cardinal and Ram fan.
No, I didn't know that and I'm not even sure how that works. Where are you from, originally?
I've been a Rams fan since the Roman Gabriel and Fearsome Foursome days.
the first Chiefs game I went to was in 1985 or 1986, not sure which year it was exactly, but we were playing the LA Rams. Todd Blackledge threw five interceptions... in the first half alone, at which point I left. The final score was like 19-0 and I didn't go to another game for many years after that.
Mace
Eternal Scobode

Post by Mace »

War Wagon wrote:The final score was like 19-0 and I didn't go to another game for many years after that.
Lost 19-0? Are you sure it wasn't a Royals game?
kcdave
crusader

Post by kcdave »

War Wagon wrote:the first Chiefs game I went to was in 1985 or 1986, not sure which year it was exactly, but we were playing the LA Rams. Todd Blackledge threw five interceptions... in the first half alone, at which point I left. The final score was like 19-0 and I didn't go to another game for many years after that.
So, contrary to what I have thought, you have not been a complete moron your whole life. There was a point somewhere that you would not subject yourself to whatever
garbage the Chiefs threw on the field.
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

War Wagon wrote:
Jay in Phoenix wrote:you know I'm a St. Louis Cardinal and Ram fan.
No, I didn't know that and I'm not even sure how that works. Where are you from, originally?
I am surprised you don't remeber Wags. We got into it on a couple of occasions, once about the names of the stadiums for the Chiefs and Rams, and another time we went around about the Royal/Cardinal rivalry. Ah well. To answer your question as briefly as I can, being from Arizona as a youth, as we had no pro football or baseball teams, I latched onto the Rams because LA was close to Phoenix from a regional standpoint. I had family in LA, so it made a kind of sense. Around the same time, ( I was about five or six ) I had become a huge Lou Brock and Bob Gibson fan, and the Cardinal colors and uniforms just appealed on some base level. Now that the Rams are located in St. Louis, there is a sort of synchronicity about the whole thing. Given my druthers, I still would like to see the Rams return to Los Angeles one day.
kcdave
crusader

Post by kcdave »

Chiefs continue making good moves this week.
Fat retard Winston whacked! :lol: