Rack Brent Musberger

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Trampis
Eternal Scobode

Rack Brent Musberger

Post by Trampis »

Brent Musberger, heterosexual male and fucking proud of it. Too bad hes not fucking man enough to tell ESPN to go fuck themselves and their stupid ass apology. Whats wrong with saying a woman is beautiful?

Bad spelling is a diversionary tactic
Wolfman
Dumpater Artist

Re: Rack Brent Musberger

Post by Wolfman »

I'll 2st that. Of course, the irony is that had "Our Lady" made a game of it, this likely would not have happened.
"It''s not dark yet--but it's getting there". -- Bob Dylan

Carbon Dating, the number one dating app for senior citizens.

"Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teaches my hands to the war, and my fingers to fight."
H4ever
Eternal Scobode

Post by H4ever »

Well since it's a crime to be a white man in this country, it might as well be a crime to be heterosexual and proud of it. Nobody says a damn thing when Elton Jon, Ellen (or any other high-profile homo) are gushing about their same-sex attractions on television. I wish I was a black Jewish lesbian in a wheel-chair with a speech impediment.....I would own this fucking country.
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

H4ever wrote:I wish I was a black Jewish lesbian in a wheel-chair with a speech impediment.....I would own this fucking country.
Obongo owns this country and there isn't anything anybody can do about it. Might as well hi-jack a thread since it seems a few here can't google a pic of her.
BSmack wrote:Best. AP take. Ever.

Seriously. I don't disagree with a word of it.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

Atomic Punk wrote:
H4ever wrote:I wish I was a black Jewish lesbian in a wheel-chair with a speech impediment.....I would own this fucking country.
Obongo owns this country and there isn't anything anybody can do about it. Might as well hi-jack a thread since it seems a few here can't google a pic of her.
Find any good tips on lingerie buys in the future?
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Imus
Elwood

Post by Imus »

Atomic Punk wrote:
What's the cheapest way to buy industrial ethanol these days?
wolfman wrote:I also remember seeing all the old people dying in the streets because they did not have medicare. Good times.
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

Katherine Webb has spoken and said no appology was necessary.

ESPN looks even worse now that they have issued one anyway. Just another example of the PC police running crazy.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

Post by ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 »

Left Seater wrote:Katherine Webb has spoken and said no appology was necessary.
Uhm. She wasn't the person watching/hearing the broadcast, so what exactly is your point here? If Brent called someone a "dumb mvscal" and dude in question said, "that's okay, I am a dumb mvscal" then no apology would be necessary?
Left Seater wrote:ESPN looks even worse now that they have issued one anyway. Just another example of the PC police running crazy.
While I don't think Brent's take was necessarily apology-worthy either, listening to it did give me the douche-chills. I wasn't offended, I just thought it was a fucking stupid thing to say. Maybe ESPN is apologizing for making anyone listen to a damned thing this jizz-blanket has to say. I mean, seriously, how does this a-hole even have a job? I swear this dude must have pictures of ESPN's CEO blowing a billy goat or something. He's dreadful...
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

Left Seater wrote:Katherine Webb has spoken
....and the fantasy dies.
Go Coogs'
Eternal Scobode

Post by Go Coogs' »

ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 wrote: I mean, seriously, how does this a-hole even have a job? I swear this dude must have pictures of ESPN's CEO blowing a billy goat or something. He's dreadful...
Well, you hate every p-b-p guy, so who gives a fuck what you think.

I thought it was funny and harmless. People are WAY to sensitive nowadays.
88 wrote:Go Coogs' (Regular Season Total Points Champ)
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Burnt Hamburger is an ass. No matter how you look at it.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

I just don't get how that fukking guy stays employed. Hands down the worst sports announcer on TV. He was tolerable back in the dark ages as the anchor for CBS NFL coverage, but, in the booth, he sucks harder than m2 in an NBA locker room.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

Post by ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 »

Go Coogs' wrote:Well, you hate every p-b-p guy, so who gives a fuck what you think.

I thought it was funny and harmless. People are WAY to sensitive nowadays.
Gus Johnson and Musburger announce every game for all sports?

75 year old men literally gushing over the beauty of someone 50 years younger than them is not funny. It's embarrassing. Had he said, "Folks... <pause>.... would you check out this broad. Hey pardner, wouldn't you love to throw a shot into that?", now that would have been funny.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

Meh. She needs to mix in a salad and a P90X marathon.

-Rack Fu
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:Meh. She needs to mix in a salad and a P90X marathon.

-Rack Fu
:lol:
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Trampis wrote:Whats wrong with saying a woman is beautiful?
Not a damn thing.

Now, if he had said he'd like to bend her over after taking 6 Viagara, that would've been wrong.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 wrote:Hey pardner

Per the rules, I drank.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Post by Smackie Chan »

Mikey wrote:Hamburger is an ass.
It can be, but doesn't necessarily have to be...
If it is labeled "Ground Beef" it can be made from any part of the cow (except organs) and can be as much as 30% fat, but the fat must be from the same meat that is ground. In other words, fat cannot be added from other parts of the cow.

If it is labeled "Hamburger", fat can be added (along with water, seasonings etc.) but it still cannot exceed 30%.
:wink:
"I see everything twice!"
Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Post by Smackie Chan »

ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 wrote:75 year old men literally gushing over the beauty of someone 50 years younger than them is not funny. It's embarrassing.
I admit it would be funnier, and probably more embarrassing, if said 75-yr-old man commented on someone who looks like Barbara Bush by saying, "Now friends, that right thar is some tappable tail!"
"I see everything twice!"
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Smackie Chan wrote:
Mikey wrote:Hamburger is an ass.
It can be, but doesn't necessarily have to be...
If it is labeled "Ground Beef" it can be made from any part of the cow (except organs) and can be as much as 30% fat, but the fat must be from the same meat that is ground. In other words, fat cannot be added from other parts of the cow.

If it is labeled "Hamburger", fat can be added (along with water, seasonings etc.) but it still cannot exceed 30%.
:wink:
I see what you mean, but calling Mussberger a rump roast just doesn't work as well.
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

Post by Terry in Crapchester »

Left Seater wrote:ESPN looks even worse now that they have issued one anyway. Just another example of the PC police running crazy.
As a heterosexual male, I see nothing wrong with complimenting a woman on her beauty. Musberger's comments kinda-sorta ventured into the lecherous/creepy realm, given the age difference between him and Katherine Webb, as well as his perseverance in making them. Still, nothing beyond the pale of what one might overhear in a bar, so no harm/no foul at that point.

Where I think he might have overstepped things a bit was with the throwaway line -- an exhortation to the young boys in Alabama to "get out in your backyard with Daddy and throw the old pigskin around." That might have been interpreted as meaning that in Alabama, attractive women are little more than trophies to be awarded based on football excellence. Remember, after all, this game was drawing a broader TV audience than your typical, run-of-the-mill college football game.

Of course, Musberger's stock-in-trade is his tendency to say stupid shit that he doesn't realize is stupid, so one should consider the source.
War Wagon wrote:The first time I click on one of your youtube links will be the first time.
Mace
Eternal Scobode

Post by Mace »

Musberger's comments were totally harmless. He might be 75 years old but he's not dead.
Mace
Eternal Scobode

Post by Mace »

Sudden Sam wrote: What would those in here who are so PC-oriented have preferred he said when the camera was on her?
"There's something wrong with A.J. if he's not pumping more than iron in the off-season."
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Sudden Sam wrote:
Mace wrote:Musberger's comments were totally harmless. He might be 75 years old but he's not dead.
No kidding.

What should he have said?

What would those in here who are so PC-oriented have preferred he said when the camera was on her?
Something like, " That is Camerons girlfriend, whom he is very lucky to still be fucking today. Since he is not going to the NFL, and will likely fall back on his liberal arts degree in English lit or some shit like that, she will soon dump his ass and go mud shark for some rich NFL home boy instead. "
Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
Mace
Eternal Scobode

Post by Mace »

If it had been me, I'd have said "look at A.J.'s beautiful girlfriend, Miss Alabama....she's too young for me but, boy, I'd sure like to lay the wood to A.J.'s mom."
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

KC Scott wrote:Maybe she already got a few cell pics from a certain retired QB in Mississippi
That's probably the highlight of her career.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Dr. Bob
Jake

Post by Dr. Bob »

Terry in Crapchester wrote: Musberger's comments kinda-sorta ventured into the lecherous/creepy realm, given the age difference between him and Katherine Webb, as well as his perseverance in making them.r all, this game was drawing a broader TV audience than your typical, run-of-the-mill college football game.

Of course, Musberger's stock-in-trade is his tendency to say stupid shit that he doesn't realize is stupid, so one should consider the source.
Don't forget that last year he was doing the same thing (lecherous/creepy) but instead of 'Miss Alabama' it was the 'Honeybadger'. He must have said Honeybadger about 100 times and each time it got progressively more drawn out and sappy - so much so that I started to wonder if he was reminiscing about Mrs. Musburger's....well...muss-burger.

Safe to say that lecherous/creepy is his milieu.
Back from the dead
he's a killer of threads
without the use of PEDs
...ain't a doctor, they said.