What's With The ESSENTIAL Perversion Of The GOP?

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Re: What's With The ESSENTIAL Perversion Of The GOP?

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Sure, here's a few treats for you and your buddies--even though you're lying about both. At issue is the inside job of 9/11--so at least you're on topic. In point, the obvious fact that no 757 hit the pentagon has been examined, with plenty of data to support such suspicion. As usual the "epert" analysis to defend the official story has been rolled out and consumed by gentle fools like yourself. But like a baby with a load in its pants, you're becoming uncomfortable with the tidy simple--and impossible--version of the event. These sort of facts in particular are starting to stink up your entire room.

-- No photo shows airplane pieces, body parts of passengers, luggage, etc, nor do news reports mention such parts.

-- The initial damage was along the ground floor, which implies the plane hit the ground floor, but there is no airplane-shaped hole in the building. Most importantly, the body of the plane was taller than one floor of the building. Therefore, the body of the plane should have punched a hole through at least two floors.

--The section that collapsed did so quite a while after the plane crash, just as the WTC buildings collapsed for no apparent reason long after the plane crashes (in the case of building 7, the collapse was many hours later).

--We are told the plane came in low to the ground, which explains the lack of a hole in the upper floors of the building. However, the distance between the bottom of the engines and the top of the cabin is more than 18 feet (5.5m). From the bottom of the engines to the top of the tail is about 41 feet (12.6m). The Pentagon is 77 feet (23 meters) tall. Therefore, the plane was 53% of the height of the Pentagon.

Now change your diaper, stand up on your tippy toes and dare to look out the window.

WW
Before God was, I am
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Upon what do you base your pissy complaint? I knock out posts quickly. That sonnet took about ten minutes (you couldn't write one in a year). You obviously have nothing to say to anyone...so...why are you even commenting? Just start waking up, that's enough for now.
Before God was, I am
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

And as stupid and hollow as your complaint. Tell it to the room full of U.S. servicemen in the photo above--do you suppose that's a gay austism recovery group holiday party? Remind me again...you're a prepper?
Before God was, I am
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Stay on topic, willers, they've done it before--why do you suppose they wouldn't do it again? Look at the faces of those men in the hastily expanded infirmary aboard the mauled and crippled USS Liberty. Ask them--hypothetically, but sincerely--if they would now believe our Special friends would stab us right in the back as deep as they could. Well? How about the captain? Or is he a "liberal"? 8)
Before God was, I am
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

What, you think by imitating a gung ho tough guy that your Popular Mechanics bullshit spin will stand up? It's lying on the ground.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rnbMjAN7 ... watch-vrec

Wake the fuck up. Sure, it's a bit scary to realize such a conspiracy has been in play, but it's real and your denial is not merely inert but counterproductive.
Before God was, I am
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

The problem with your theories is that they ignore so many items. Further since you are advancing these crazy theories the burden of proof is on you.

So start with these few items:

Explain how over a hundred eyewitness described a passenger plane hitting the pentagon.

Post photos of other passenger planes impacting stone and concrete buildings at 400mph that left large pieces of debris

Once you have done that then we can move on to the actual Pentagon photos.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

A few quotes on the subject of an airplane crashing into the Pentagon. The engineers and professors constructed a series of simulations of the plane crash, using scientific principles and physics to explain how the structure of the plane virutally dissolved upon impact.
(source- Mete Sozen, Purdue's Kettelhut Distinguished Professor of Structural Engineering.)

"At that speed, the plane itself is like a sausage skin," Sozen said. "It doesn't have much strength and virtually crumbles on impact.

"But the combined mass of everything inside the plane – particularly the large amount of fuel onboard – can be likened to a huge river crashing into the building."

"Because the structural skeleton of the Pentagon had a high level of toughness, it was able to absorb much of the kinetic energy from the impact," said Christoph M. Hoffmann, a professor in the Department of Computer Sciences and at Purdue's Computing Research Institute.

"Most of the computer-simulated crashes you see in movies or on TV are not realistic from the point of view of physics," said Voicu Popescu, an assistant professor of computer science. "They are designed to be spectacular rather than realistic. What hasn't been done much, or, to our knowledge hasn't been done at all, is to create a visualization that looks realistic in the sense that you would recognize the Pentagon and the plane and is, at the same time, true to physics."

The mesh of finite elements in the model require that millions of calculations be solved for every second of simulation. Creating only one-tenth of a second of simulation took about 95 hours of computation time on a supercomputer. Researchers originally used a bank of computers and also worked closely with Information Technology at Purdue (ItaP) to harness IBM supercomputers at Purdue and Indiana University.

"The majority of the work had to do with producing the right models and then setting up the particular mesh so that we could work out accurately how this scenario unfolded," Hoffmann said.

In the simulation, the plane crashes into the building's concrete support columns, which were reinforced with steel bars. In this simulation the columns were assumed to be "spirally reinforced," a technique popular in the 1940s in which steel bars were wound around columns in a helical shape. The coiled steel provided added strength to the columns and probably is responsible for saving many lives, Sozen said.

http://www.purdue.edu/uns/html4ever/020 ... tagon.html

So LTS, you were saying...
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

Left Seater wrote:
Explain how over a hundred eyewitness described a passenger plane hitting the pentagon.
Simple. They found every last person that saw the missle hit within 10 minutes of impact and forced each one of them to change their story, Don't underestimate the power of the government. These people are so powerful they could execute a timed controled demolition of the WTC towers wirelessly.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

First, there aren't "hundreds" of witnesses at all. And given the intensity of the moment--a full hour after the controlled demolition of the WTC was enjoined--there should have been THOUSANDS of witnesses and hundreds of videos of the 757 cruising right into the pentagon. Instead...ZERO videos and only a handful of convenient witnesses.

The fact of the military impounding and permanently sealing all security cameras and film, and similarly disposing completely of all traces of the "plane" should outrage even the most hardline Israel-firster. And this shameless destruction of evidence of course extends straight to the WTC site as well. All of the crumpled steel--all those thousands of tons--were immediately secured from testing (for thermite, of course) and destroyed (melted down and sold as scrap). Why doesn't this strike you as glaringly obvious that an inside job went down?
Before God was, I am
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

LTS TRN 2 wrote:-there should have been THOUSANDS of witnesses and hundreds of videos of the 757 cruising right into the pentagon. Instead...ZERO videos and only a handful of convenient witnesses.
By that logic, there should have been THOUSANDS of witnesses who saw a missle fly into the pentagon. Yet, there isn't.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

LTS TRN 2 wrote:is yours such disgrace?
look on the bright side.... at least one good thing may have come of this thread.

Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Ok, so explain what each of the documented eye witnesses saw that morning.

Then, show us one picture of a passenger jet hitting a stone or concrete bldg at near 400 mph and the large pieces of debris that survived.

After those are answered directly then we can move on to discrediting your other wishes. Problem for you though is you won't because you can't respond directly to either of the above.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

I could explain it to him, but I think it would be better if he did the leg work. He has the crazy theories, and he wants to ignore hundreds of previous crashes.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Papa Willie wrote: This is true, but you know good & well that he's never going to try to find something that would be contrary to what he believes.

And therein lies the point of the excercise.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

You dithering twit, let's get real.

The pentagon says it was hit with a plane. But they offer no evidence to support this assertion. The two-frame security camera clip is a joke--not only for what it doesn't clearly show, but for the suggestion that this is it, there's no more evidence. What about all those confiscated cameras (from one of the most secured areas in the world)? What aren't you demanding of these videos?

The Bush administration immediately insisted that Osama Bin Laden was directly responsible for the (controlled) demolitions at the WTC. But they have offered no evidence whatsoever to support this assertion. Again, the "confession tape" (very) briefly offered as evidence is a joke--and has been debunked by various experts. In fact, Bin Laden denied the whole thing--when taking credit would be the greatest achievement for a terrorist, etc. Bin Laden was on the FBI's most wanted list NOT for 9/11, but for some attacks in Kenya years before. Why? Because they still have no evidence of his involvement.

I don't know upon what weird system of logic you're operating, L-seater, but if the government is going to charge someone with a crime, they need to provide the evidence. And that goes for the pentagon explosion as well as the WTC. In fact, the government destroyed tremendous amounts of evidence by immediately sealing off, hauling away, and melting down of all the steel from the towers. Of course it should have been carefully tested for thermite--especially when the explosion as the towers collapsed COMPLETELY resembled the pyroclastic clouds of a volcano.

Similarly, a proper investigation of the MANY eye and ear witnesses to explosions attending the WTC collapses have been shamelessly ignored and buried.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ERhoNYj9_fg
Before God was, I am
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

No, "roach," I take a leisurely whiz and you have a sniff. Got anything. you fake and tired no-talent fool? I do. :wink:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=It5JC45KMGo
Before God was, I am
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Really? Check this out. All you offer is childish ad hominem smears. Are you kidding?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8YaFGSPErKU
Before God was, I am
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Ok, so explain what each of the documented eye witnesses saw that morning.

Then, show us one picture of a passenger jet hitting a stone or concrete bldg at near 400 mph and the large pieces of debris that survived.

Again LTS, until you answer the above directly, there is no point in discussing anything further.

Save the video, thermite, melting down takes for later. Answer the above first.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Wrong, L-seater. You don't get to stall the entire investigation based on some supposed witness or some hack study. First, if you call yourself a pilot, then you must reckon with the large group of professional pilots (unlike an amateur like yourself) who have gone on record to dispute the obvious impossibilities involved in virtually ever angle of the official 9/11 story.

Start here

http://pilotsfor911truth.org/

Examine their expert analysis and attempt to refute it if you like.

As for the overall matrix of conspiracy surrounding the New Pearl Harbor, here's an excellent piece of work that connects a lot of otherwise disparate elements of the massive crime.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CdE1Cwny ... creen&NR=1

Now I am offering this SPECIFIC evidence. If you dispute the evidence offered--and there's a lot of it--be SPECIFIC and offer some real refutation. Any problem?
Before God was, I am
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

If he flies, fine. Let's give him some time to examine the 45-minute presentation of the evidence. You too--if you can reach your toes.
Before God was, I am
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Of course I have, but it's trivial and silly. Some guy supposedly smelled kerosene while working in the pentagon? Huh? Look, there's MANY witnesses on record who heard all sorts of explosions in the lower levels of the various buildings destroyed at WTC. Who are you kidding? Similarly, you should be plenty well aware that the roof of the pentagon is covered with cameras. The sealing off of all these videos should outrage anyone concerned with the event. The only evidence offered for the mysterious disappearance of a 757 into a small hole is..a re-encactment of some model being run into a wall? At least you can see a plane :popcorn: It would be hilarious if it wasn't so sinister. The overwhelming amount of galling holes in the official story is right in your face. Watch the vid--and attempt to dispute it where you will. It's your country too.

Right here..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CdE1Cwny ... creen&NR=1
Before God was, I am
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

I don't think LTS Nye, The Non-Science Guy quite understands what thermite is (you can make it in your fucking garage pretty easily).

But to him, it's more plausable that someone snuck in huge crews of drywallers undetected, planted thermite along I-beams, patched up the holes in said drywall, and perfectly matched the paint without anyone noticing, much less anyone spilling the beans 11 years later.

Makes more sense than it being caused by airplanes (that we all actually saw with our own eyes).

Alrighty.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

You may have seen airplanes appear to strike the WTC towers, yes. But this is not the nanothermite issue at all. It's right here, explaining a lot of the practicalities of how the buildings were (quite obviously) prepared for the controlled demolitions which you also watched a million times.

Well..what about the obvious pyroclastic clouds as the towers came down? And the sealing and removing of all the evidence?
Before God was, I am
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

LTS TRN 2 wrote:You may have seen airplanes appear to strike the WTC towers, yes. But this is not the nanothermite issue at all. It's right here, explaining a lot of the practicalities of how the buildings were (quite obviously) prepared for the controlled demolitions which you also watched a million times.

Well..what about the obvious pyroclastic clouds as the towers came down? And the sealing and removing of all the evidence?

Shut the fuck up, you douche-twaddle.

You can't seem to get past your own ethnic-national pride and accept that brown people were capable of nut-punching your beloved America.

You are 1malt-Jr.
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

It's not the "brown people" (you total fraud :lol: ), it's the PHYSICS of the controlled demolition which are eating you like a hyena. Go down, make a good sunset. You're so done.
Before God was, I am
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

LTS TRN 2 wrote:It's not the "brown people" (you total fraud :lol: ), it's the PHYSICS of the controlled demolition which are eating you like a hyena. Go down, make a good sunset. You're so done.

You're a fucking racist like your butt-buddy mvscal.

"A Muslim? Slapping my country across the chops? Bzzzt...fzzzt...brrrrppp...does-not-compute..."

Why don’t you just STFU.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

B-juice, you know perfectly well I love the Arabs and want them to rule France very soon. I may be an Arab myself. I had a camel but it ran away. Now I'm not sure.

But I sure know a controlled demolition when I see one. :wink:
Before God was, I am
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

LTS TRN 2 wrote:...I love the Arabs...
You don't "love" the Arabs.

They're your proxy in some bizarre scheme you have to "purify" America and return it to some fictitious Norman Rockwell kid-with-a-catcher's-mit-peering-into-the-barbershop-window, awww-shucks, hey-gang-let's-go-play-stickball hyper reality.
Why don’t you just STFU.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

We're talking about pyroclastic explosions resulting from crushed office supplies. You're babbling something about Arabs and Norman Rockwell.
Before God was, I am
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

LTS TRN 2 wrote:We're talking about pyroclastic explosions...

No...

...YOU are talking about "pyroplastic" explosions.

Everyone else is too busy laughing at you.
Why don’t you just STFU.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

P.S. My cheque from the Mossad cleared, so I have to step up my game and smear all you "truth-tellers" on the internet.
Why don’t you just STFU.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

LTS TRN 2 wrote:We're talking about pyroclastic explosions resulting from crushed office supplies.
pyroclastic (pr-klstk)
Composed chiefly of rock fragments of explosive origin, especially those associated with explosive volcanic eruptions. Volcanic ash, obsidian, and pumice are examples of pyroclastic materials.
But I sure know a controlled demolition when I see one.
And a pyroclastic demolition at that. It's amazing that the "dumbest President ever" was able to hide a volcano in the World Trade Center.

Tell us more about your personal experience with explosives, Felchie.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Martyred wrote:
LTS TRN 2 wrote:It's not the "brown people" (you total fraud :lol: ), it's the PHYSICS of the controlled demolition which are eating you like a hyena. Go down, make a good sunset. You're so done.

You're a fucking racist like your butt-buddy mvscal.

Hey, I'm a cultural bigot not a racist. Felchie is a self-loathing glory hole bandito.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

mvscal wrote:
Hey, I'm a cultural bigot not a racist. Felchie is a self-loathing glory hole bandito.
Point taken.
Why don’t you just STFU.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

mvscal wrote:
Tell us more about your personal experience with explosives, Felchie.
If getting a geyser of protein in the grill counts as an "explosive event", prepare for a epic dissertation.

:shock:
Why don’t you just STFU.
Dr_Phibes
P.H.D - M.B.E. - O.B.E.

Post by Dr_Phibes »

Generally, if you've made a discovery of physical evidence - you submit it to a scientific journal in a chosen field or the equivalent of and it's peer-reviewed. It then stands on its merits. I'm not aware of anything like that ever happening here, ever.
'Pilot's For Truth' or whatever messageboard participants should assemble a position and submit it to the relevant body.

Mechanical engineers spend a few years at school, there's a programme for it. it's not something you learn on the web.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Still waiting for your response to those questions LTS.

Oh and thanks for the link to a site I have been thru in detail. Once you answer those questions we can go thru yours.
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

Martyred wrote:P.S. My cheque from the Mossad cleared, so I have to step up my game and smear all you "truth-tellers" on the internet.
wait... they pay? How much? USD or Canadian? Lots of regular people looking to supplement their income these days you know.
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Left Seater wrote:Still waiting for your response to those questions LTS.

Oh and thanks for the link to a site I have been thru in detail. Once you answer those questions we can go thru yours.
You have no questions, only weaselly evasions. What, you're going on about some staged renenactment of some shell of plane run into a wall? Are you kidding? Look, the entire roof the pentagon--one of the largest buildings in the world--was COVERED with cameras on 9/11. NONE of these have been released. If one of them could provide as clear a picture as the fatuous reenactment vid you provide, you might have something to babble about. But you don't because they've all remained completely sealed. Or what?

As for your take on both Pilots For Truth site, as well as the extensive piece presenting a larger focus and detailed picture of the whole conspiracy, indeed have a good look at it and dispute whatever you can. But you can't just curl up in a fetal position and refuse to look. Unless of course you're done.
Before God was, I am
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Cuda wrote:
wait... they pay? How much? USD or Canadian?

Mostly with Best Buy gift cards, but you should see this sweet home theatre I set myself up with.

Schindler's List and Munich in 7 channel surround on a 70 inch LED...Oy! You'll absolutely plotz!
Why don’t you just STFU.