Fiesta Bowl

Fuck Jim Delany

Moderators: 88BuckeyeGrad, Left Seater, buckeye_in_sc

MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Re: Fiesta Bowl

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

I took KState with 30 confidence points. Go Wildcats.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

no matter if Oregon wins, that is a punkass bitch team from top to bottom.

Fuck them in their QQMF bitch asses.
campinfool
2009 PET Champion

Post by campinfool »

War Wagon wrote:no matter if Oregon wins, that is a punkass bitch team from top to bottom.

I agree. How many personal foul penalties are the refs gonna turn a blind eye to. Don't worry, once the NCAA is done they will be back to reality up there. And I still don't know why any NFL team would be interested in Chip Kelly. That offense doesn't work beyond CFB. I don't know what happened to KSU, but I would love to see Oregon match up with Baylor.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

KC Scott wrote:Anybody watching this?

Not a chance.
Thought the Beavs
I'd go with the "I was trolling" defense.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
H4ever
Eternal Scobode

Post by H4ever »

campinfool wrote:
War Wagon wrote:no matter if Oregon wins, that is a punkass bitch team from top to bottom.

I agree. How many personal foul penalties are the refs gonna turn a blind eye to. Don't worry, once the NCAA is done they will be back to reality up there. And I still don't know why any NFL team would be interested in Chip Kelly. That offense doesn't work beyond CFB. I don't know what happened to KSU, but I would love to see Oregon match up with Baylor.

The non-calls on several plays with zebras standing 3 feet from the action sure seems fishy. Wtf? and the helmet to helmet followed by a forearm by #47 LB from Oregon shoulda been an ejection. Fuck that dude.
Python
Elwood

Post by Python »

Pretty boring game.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Python wrote:Pretty boring game.
K-State didn't belong in the Fiesta Bowl.

This is the shit system Slobbering Sam is falling over himself to defend.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

K-State was out of it from the beginning. They didn't belong there.

Oh, wait, that's not how you judge who belongs and who doesn't. My bad.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
The Seer
Just the Facts

Post by The Seer »

H4ever wrote:
The non-calls on several plays with zebras standing 3 feet from the action sure seems fishy. Wtf? and the helmet to helmet followed by a forearm by #47 LB from Oregon shoulda been an ejection. Fuck that dude.
He behaved himself after that play the rest of the game....
E UNUM PLURIBUS
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

The Seer wrote:
H4ever wrote:
He behaved himself after that play the rest of the game....
And...there was no forearm. He may have waved it but he didn't hit anybody with it.
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

I had issues with the take downs a good 10 feet outside the playing field. The hits alone were fine, but the take downs should have been called.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Left Seater wrote:I had issues with the take downs a good 10 feet outside the playing field. The hits alone were fine, but the take downs should have been called.

The first one was questionable but it seems like the defender had him wrapped while still in bounds but failed to let up. Hard to know exactly where you are in that situation.

The second one definitely should have been called.
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

per the rules it is the responsibility of the tackler to know exactly where he is.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
The Seer
Just the Facts

Post by The Seer »

Interestingly enough, (I'm almost positive it was this game but not sure - seeing footballs in my sleep), towards the end of the game the Wisky QB was running along the sideline and gestured like he was going to go out of bounds but headed up field and made a 1st down....
E UNUM PLURIBUS
King Crimson
Eternal Scobode

Post by King Crimson »

k state did more with less this year. these are ron prince's recruits darth snyder had over their heads talent-wise.

no surprise in this one really, UO has way more talent, speed, etc. god bless the man because he's a helluva football coach....but once Bill gets his whole KSU JUCO pipeline going again (trans non qualifiers)....KSU will be a rolling ball of knives (to paraphrase the late Darryl Royal)....but for now UO is the best team money can buy in the money splash Pac. and KSU is Hikory Indiana without Jimmy Chitwood. unless that's Klein, who Colorado didn't even recruit home state kid.
""On a lonely planet spinning its way toward damnation amid the fear and despair of a broken human race, who is left to fight for all that is good and pure and gets you smashed for under a fiver? Yes, it's the surprising adventures of me, Sir Digby Chicken-Caesar!"
"
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

King Crimson wrote:k state did more with less this year. these are ron prince's recruits darth snyder had over their heads talent-wise.

no surprise in this one really, UO has way more talent, speed, etc. god bless the man because he's a helluva football coach....but once Bill gets his whole KSU JUCO pipeline going again (trans non qualifiers)....KSU will be a rolling ball of knives (to paraphrase the late Darryl Royal)....but for now UO is the best team money can buy in the money splash Pac. and KSU is Hikory Indiana without Jimmy Chitwood. unless that's Klein, who Colorado didn't even recruit home state kid.

English... do you speak it, motherfucker?
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

holding KC to traditional posting standards is akin to holding Mclub or Phibes to the same.

as in, you know you're fucked when you pull for the likes of a Chip Kelly coached team.
M Club
el capitán

Post by M Club »

War Wagon wrote:holding KC to traditional posting standards is akin to holding Mclub or Phibes to the same.

as in, you know you're fucked when you pull for the likes of a Chip Kelly coached team.
You're the guy whose daughter has the hammer tongue, right? I'd nearly forgotten about you.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Yeah, nothing says "bitch ass" like every single team member, top to bottom, thanking KState and Tostitos profusely whenever someone stuck a mike in their face.

Jeebus, watched any Mizzou games lately? YHKYOA, dumbass.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

M Club wrote:I'd nearly forgotten about you.
I was that guy who took your lunch money in the 5th grade.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Dinsdale wrote: Yeah, nothing says "bitch ass" like every single team member, top to bottom, thanking KState and Tostitos profusely whenever someone stuck a mike in their face.
except perhaps a punk coming in late to spear a QB helmet to helmet and then throwing a forearm. Or maybe going for 2 after scoring a TD 14 seconds into a game.

Not sure what any of that has to do with Mizzou, though.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

War Wagon wrote:Or maybe going for 2 after scoring a TD 14 seconds into a game.

Scoring points in a football game is "punk ass"?

Certainly lends insight into the "success" of Mizzou football.

And Oregon did that every time they scored early... for about 4 years now. The special teams are rarely ready for it (and it's almost always a kicker-option, which goes into kick formation if the opponent lines up to properly defend it).
Not sure what any of that has to do with Mizzou, though.

A very "punk ass" lot... duh.

Insulted an entire conference's offenses, and subsequently got lit up by just about every one they faced... classy. I heard no such shit talking from any Oregon players.
The Seer
Just the Facts

Post by The Seer »

War Wagon wrote: Or maybe going for 2 after scoring a TD 14 seconds into a game.

I agree. Running up the score when it's 6-0 is pretty much punk ass.
E UNUM PLURIBUS
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

The Seer wrote:
War Wagon wrote: Or maybe going for 2 after scoring a TD 14 seconds into a game.

I agree. Running up the score when it's 6-0 is pretty much punk ass.
Sort of like not punting or trying a FG on 4th and 1 unless there's less than 2 minutes left in the game.
This kind of running up the score shows a total lack of class.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

War Wagon wrote:
M Club wrote:I'd nearly forgotten about you.
I was that guy who took your lunch money in the 5th grade.
Prolly still trying to take 5th graders' lunch money, too.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Stay down, Whitey. Your cunt can't take much more of this.

Your first clue should have been as a fan of an SEC team calling anyone "punk ass."
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

War Wagon wrote:except perhaps a punk coming in late to spear a QB helmet to helmet and then throwing a forearm.

BTW -- if there's any justice in this world, Kiko Alanso will get drafted by the Chefs. He's a Sunday player (most likely).
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Dinsdale wrote:Stay down...
as if.
Your first clue should have been as a fan of an SEC team calling anyone "punk ass."
My first clue was seeing Woebegone running up 77-0 scores on hapless opponents.

The second, late take downs 5 yards out of bounds. To be fair, the contact started in bounds, so I didn't really think a flag was warranted.

The third, the helmet to helmet shot on a player whose forward progress had clearly been halted. Not only should've that been flagged, the perp should've been ejected.

I notice you didn't respond to that right away. Apparently, even you knew it was a cheap shot, indefensible. But I drew you out, knowing that repeated blisterings of your Hurrigangsta U & L team would surely solicit such a knee jerk yet futile response.

Stay down?

Stay classy, and congrats on keeping your punkass coach. The NFL doesn't really want a bush league coach like him anyway.

btw, you've not seen me banging my chest about being in the SEC.