Just how bad are the Kansas City Chiefs?

talking about who was arrested today

Moderators: Shoalzie, Biggie

Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Just how bad are the Kansas City Chiefs?

Post by Goober McTuber »

An unnamed Kansas City Chiefs player has committed suicide at the team facility and the police are on the scene, the team confirmed to ESPN on Saturday morning.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Re: Just how bad are the Kansas City Chiefs?

Post by War Wagon »

that didn't take long.

Local news is saying he killed his girlfriend 1st before going to the practice facility and offing himself.
Cueball
2010 JAFFL Czar

Post by Cueball »

Damn
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

By Laura McCallister, Multimedia Producer - email

54th Street and Chrysler Avenue 54th Street and Chrysler Avenue
KANSAS CITY, MO (KCTV) -

Police are investigating two deadly shootings Saturday morning that they said are related.

The shootings involve a Chiefs player and his girlfriend.

The first shooting was reported about 8 a.m. at a home near 54th Street and Chrysler Avenue. The second shooting was reported a short time later at a Chiefs practice facility located on the Arrowhead facility.

Officials said the Chiefs player shot and killed his girlfriend and then drove to the practice facility where he shot and killed himself.

It's unknown if people were at Arrowhead or any of its surrounding facilities at the time.
Word is it's Jovan Belcher, linebacker.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

So, now it's, "I know you are, but I wanna die!"

I liked the old one better.
Joe Satriani is a mime, right? - 88

Show me your dicks. - trev
jiminphilly
2014 JFFL Champion

Post by jiminphilly »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:
By Laura McCallister, Multimedia Producer - email

54th Street and Chrysler Avenue 54th Street and Chrysler Avenue
KANSAS CITY, MO (KCTV) -

Police are investigating two deadly shootings Saturday morning that they said are related.

The shootings involve a Chiefs player and his girlfriend.

The first shooting was reported about 8 a.m. at a home near 54th Street and Chrysler Avenue. The second shooting was reported a short time later at a Chiefs practice facility located on the Arrowhead facility.

Officials said the Chiefs player shot and killed his girlfriend and then drove to the practice facility where he shot and killed himself.

It's unknown if people were at Arrowhead or any of its surrounding facilities at the time.
Word is it's Jovan Belcher, linebacker.
Rumor has it he pulled the trigger in front of Pioli and Crennel.
Pioli then inked Belcher to a contract extension shortly after.
ChargerMike
2007/2011 JFFL champ

Post by ChargerMike »

One could perhaps understand Crennel pulling the plug, but a player? He could have been traded to another team, now he's taken that option off the table.

The Kansas City Star and CBSSports.com reported the player's identity as 25-year-old Jovan Belcher, a fourth-year linebacker from West Babylon, N.Y
JIP said...Hell, Michael Sam has more integrity than you do.

War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

jiminphilly wrote:Rumor has it he pulled the trigger in front of Pioli and Crennel.
Supposedly, after he shot his girlfriend her mother called the police and told them who had done it. When they got to the practice facility, Belcher had a pistol to his head while talking to coaches. Shortly thereafter, he pulled the trigger.

Let the bad jokes begin.
Cueball
2010 JAFFL Czar

Post by Cueball »

War Wagon wrote:
jiminphilly wrote:Rumor has it he pulled the trigger in front of Pioli and Crennel.
Supposedly, after he shot his girlfriend her mother called the police and told them who had done it. When they got to the practice facility, Belcher had a pistol to his head while talking to coaches. Shortly thereafter, he pulled the trigger.

Let the bad jokes begin.
Any truth to the rumor that KC will be opening in shotgun formation?
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Cueball wrote:Any truth to the rumor that KC will be opening in shotgun formation?
I wouldn't know, but it does give fans yet another reason to wear black to the game tomorrow.

For those who may not know, there's been a crusade of Chiefs fans clamoring for people to wear black to the past several home games and many have done just that. It's a symbolic effort to have a 'funeral' for and bury a bad football team, coach, GM, etc. One group of fans went so far as to hire an airplane to fly over the stadium at the Raiders game dragging a banner demanding that Cassel be benched and Pioli fired.

Those efforts seem petty now.
Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

Do you even bother putting a #59 sticker on the helmet for a murder-suicide?
Mace
Eternal Scobode

Post by Mace »

This seems to be taking "better dead than red" to an extreme, imo.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

now the rumor mill is grinding out that Belcher killed his girlfriend because he just found out the 3-month old baby wasn't his, and this comment supposedly came from the mother of the murdered woman.

Go figure.
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Like Bobby Knight, he was sick and fucking tired of a 1-10 record.

http://www.latimes.com/news/nation/nati ... 9517.story

Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
godzilla2002
2011 NFL Best Bet Champ

Post by godzilla2002 »

War Wagon wrote:now the rumor mill is grinding out that Belcher killed his girlfriend because he just found out the 3-month old baby wasn't his.
He sure has a strange way of celebrating
Can you imagine how many NFL players wish that was their situation
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

except that he was supposedly a proud father.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Will they get an extra draft choice?
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

godzilla2002 wrote:
War Wagon wrote:now the rumor mill is grinding out that Belcher killed his girlfriend because he just found out the 3-month old baby wasn't his.
He sure has a strange way of celebrating
Can you imagine how many NFL players wish that was their situation
No shit. Dude should have been jumping up and down for joy getting off the child support because his bitch got knocked up by some other dude. Send the bitch packing and then he could go back to banging random money grubbing skanks for fun.

Not like all these bucks keep their dicks in their pants anyway.
Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
Paul
Elwood

Post by Paul »

Shocking that the usual suspects joke about a tragedy like this. Fucking idiots. Go fuck yourselves.

Anyway....aside from the obvious, I can't begin to imagine the guys that saw Belcher at almost point blank range ventilate his dome with a bullet. Those fellas undoubtedly will have that image burned into their brains for the rest of their lives. That, and Belcher's 3-month old daughter will never truly know her parents. What a cowardly act. Truly disgusting all the way around.
Tiger Woods....ALLEGEDLY wrote:"Hey, it's, uh, it's Tiger. I need you to do me a huge favor. Um, can you please, uh, take your name off your phone. My wife went through my phone. And, uh, may be calling you. If you can, please take your name off that and, um, and what do you call it just have it as a number on the voice mail, just have it as your telephone number. That's it, OK. You gotta do this for me. Huge. Quickly. All right. Bye."
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

Paul wrote:Shocking that the usual suspects joke about a tragedy like this.
And "ventilate his dome with a bullet" was said without a hint of comic effect, you hypocritical crybaby?

As far as the daughter not getting to know her parents....................her mother was a golddigging cheating whore and her father was a murderer and a cowardly bitch. Being removed from the picture will turn out to be the best thing ever for her.
ChargerMike
2007/2011 JFFL champ

Post by ChargerMike »

R-Jack wrote:
Paul wrote:Shocking that the usual suspects joke about a tragedy like this.
And "ventilate his dome with a bullet" was said without a hint of comic effect, you hypocritical crybaby?

As far as the daughter not getting to know her parents....................her mother was a golddigging cheating whore and her father was a murderer and a cowardly bitch. Being removed from the picture will turn out to be the best thing ever for her.

I'll rack that Jack..I'm a poet and didn't know it.

War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

you're holding Paul to some higher standard but then go on to lower the bar even further.

Mace thinks you're nails.
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

Wags,

Holding to a higher standard? How fucking stupid are you? Paul chastizes others for joking in this thread, then tries to bring some type of funny one line later. You would have to ventilate your dome with a bullet to be unable to grasp that type of stupidity and hypocrisy.

Oh, by the way...back when Darrell Russell finally eliminated himself from the gene pool.
KC Paul 3.0 wrote:Darrell went out like a TRUE Raydah. :lol:
Different circumstance, yes. But when push comes to shove, Paul is no different than any of us and jokes about a tragedy with team smack. Ergo, he is an idiot and a hypocrite not for trying to make a funnah, but for getting butthurt when it turns around to his team.

So really Wags, shut the fuck up.
Last edited by R-Jack on Sun Dec 02, 2012 3:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

R-Jack wrote:As far as the daughter not getting to know her parents....................her mother was a golddigging cheating whore and her father was a murderer and a cowardly bitch. Being removed from the picture will turn out to be the best thing ever for her.
Very possibly could be the case. But she will need some strong guidance from somewhere. I have a cousin who was orphaned as a toddler. She was lucky to have grandparents who had the means to provide for and her and give the kind of guidance she needed to grow up to become a fine upstanding young lady with a great future ahead of her. I hope this little girl will have the same kind of good fortune going forward.

PS: He had the chance to take out Pioli AND Crennel and DIDN'T? WTF man?

sin

Chiefs fans
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

Sure, bri. I'm willing to wager anything she gets influance-wise going forward will be better than the loins and seed she came from.
Paul
Elwood

Post by Paul »

R-Jack, I used the phrase "ventilate his dome with a bullet" matter-of-factly, and not to be humorous in the least. Try to understand the difference. Key word, TRY.
R-Jack wrote: Oh, by the way...back when Darrell Russell finally eliminated himself from the gene pool.
KC Paul 3.0 wrote:Darrell went out like a TRUE Raydah. :lol:
Yeah, I said that....in 2005. Regrettable to be sure. Having said that, some of us grow up. Might wanna look into that sometime. That is, if you're capable.
Tiger Woods....ALLEGEDLY wrote:"Hey, it's, uh, it's Tiger. I need you to do me a huge favor. Um, can you please, uh, take your name off your phone. My wife went through my phone. And, uh, may be calling you. If you can, please take your name off that and, um, and what do you call it just have it as a number on the voice mail, just have it as your telephone number. That's it, OK. You gotta do this for me. Huge. Quickly. All right. Bye."
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

Paul, you have done nothing in life but grow out, not up. When you said it doesn't change the fact that you try to pass judgement on others for things you have done yourself. That makes you a hypocrite in any stage of life you fat sack of shit.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Paul wrote:

Anyway....aside from the obvious, I can't begin to imagine the guys that saw Belcher at almost point blank range ventilate his dome with a bullet. Those fellas undoubtedly will have that image burned into their brains for the rest of their lives.

If you've ever seen Fargo, or just about any Quentin Tarantino flick, this would seem pretty tame.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

Paul wrote:Having said that, some of us grow up.
Yeah, I'm sure you grew up a ton when you went from a middle aged man to a slightly older middle aged man. :meds:
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

Middle age? Given Paul's gluttonous diet of cinnibons and failure, he probably is on as much borrowed time as Belcher in a parking lot.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

jiminphilly wrote: Pioli then inked Belcher to a contract extension shortly after.
Why not? They could probably roll him out in a hand truck with a broom handle through the sleeves in his jersey, drop him off in the middle of the defense and he would be about as effective as he was with a pulse.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

Paul, you are a hypocrite. No doubt you would be in here cracking jokes if this loser wasn't on your team. I've seen you do it in the past. And recent past. STFU.

Was this guy the baby daddy? I look forward to the real daddy coming forward soon to cash in on the life insurance policy.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Pioli probably timed how long his brains were left splattered in the stairwell and is working on a powerpoint presentation on attention to detail as we speak.

I'm here all week. Try the veal...
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Yer a Fuckin Jerkoff
2023/24 3BB Champion, 2022/2023 3BB CoChampion

Post by Yer a Fuckin Jerkoff »

Paul wrote:R-Jack, I used the phrase "ventilate his dome with a bullet" matter-of-factly, and not to be humorous in the least. Try to understand the difference. Key word, TRY.

Bullshit. You said it 0.03 seconds after hitting the soapbox on someone else's "insensitive" post. You kicked your own ass.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

I figured if anyone would take the bait on this thread, it would be that FAT fucking RETARD Paul. Like shooting carp in a barrel.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Goober McTuber wrote:I figured if anyone would take the bait on this thread, it would be that FAT fucking RETARD Paul. Like shooting carp in a barrel.

A really big carp in a puffy barrel.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
ChargerMike
2007/2011 JFFL champ

Post by ChargerMike »

Thanks for the sig material R-Jack