Idiotic Doug Gottlieb Comment

Fuck Jim Delany

Moderators: 88BuckeyeGrad, Left Seater, buckeye_in_sc

MuchoBulls
Tremendous Slouch

Re: Idiotic Doug Gottlieb Comment

Post by MuchoBulls »

Sudden Sam wrote:What am I missing here?
That someone actually cares about what that d-bag said.
Dreams......Temporary Madness
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Doug Gottlieb is a fucking moron. He should post here just to make Derron and suckaholic feel better about themselves.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

BTW, if you google "Idiotic Doug Gottlieb Comment", you get 1,590,000 hits.
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

I really wonder how much rankings are influenced by previous weeks' rankings...almost to say teams stay at a certain level as a justification of previous rankings. Let's say you don't rank these teams until the last game is played...would we see the same 1-25?

Also, how much weight is given to how good a team actually is or is it more based on record...do you consider a team as a legitimate unbeaten as in nobody out there could beat them or if they were just a team that hadn't lost yet but hasn't played the hardest part of their schedule and they're bound to lose. Part of me wondered why Oregon was always ahead of Kansas State. I perceived Oregon as a legitimate unbeaten while I thought Kansas State was an unbeaten that just hasn't lost yet...they were bound to stub their toe.

Too much is put towards the little number next to your name on the screen...they're just perceived rankings at the given moment in time. It's a way to sell a game for TV...instead of just saying Oregon vs. Stanford (a game to determine the Pac-12 North and one of those teams happened to unbeaten)...they have to sell it as #2 Oregon vs. #whatever Stanford.

I really wonder how different would everyone vote if you did it just once after the season was over like you would with any award. Do people almost have a bias towards their own previous perceptions of a team. If you had two teams go unbeaten, does a person just put the one team higher just because that's what they had that ranked higher all season? Or for Alabama, do they get a nod over other 1-loss SEC teams just because they were the defending champs?
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Shoalzie wrote:at the given moment in time.
That's it. The wedding is off.

-Dins

12-50
Joe Satriani is a mime, right? - 88

Show me your dicks. - trev
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Dins would have loved our local radio announcer last Saturday doing the pregame for tOSU-Wisconsin, describing it as “the biggest game of the season so far up until now”.

Moby Dick
2017 JAFFL Champ

Post by Moby Dick »

every now and then Gottlieb fills in on the local sports radio channel here in oklahoma (obviously cause of the Okie St ties)

i fucking hate that guy.

still remember the time he played half a game with his shorts on backwards.
FLW Buckeye
2014 T1B FBBL Champ

Post by FLW Buckeye »

Moby Dick wrote:still remember the time he played half a game with his shorts on backwards.
Q: How did you know that his shorts was on backwards?

A: The shitstain was in front.

One of his personal bests in college was when he led the Domers in steals in 95-96...in more ways than one.
Adelpiero
Eternal Scobode

Post by Adelpiero »

Gottlieb stole his roommates credit card and did some purchasing, while he was at Notre Dame. His Daddy made it go away, but he was booted from ND>
However, Gottlieb's stint at Notre Dame would be short. During Gottlieb's freshman year, he was charged with stealing credit cards from a roommate and two others and fraudulently charging over $900 to those cards; Gottlieb has since stated that, after paying back the $900, he was allowed to say he was leaving Notre Dame, when in fact he was expelled.[1]
Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Post by Bizzarofelice »

hated that cunt when he was a Cowboy. hate him more when i have to listen to him talk.
why is my neighborhood on fire