R-Jack's Pity Pussy Tour 2012....Stop 1-Reno.

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Derron
Eternal Scobode

Re: R-Jack's Pity Pussy Tour 2012....Stop 1-Reno.

Post by Derron »

Trampis wrote:
Also, after tapping that Latin American pussy you may have the urge to do coke and overthrow our government.
And this is a bad thing ? Pepper pussy is better than no pussy.
Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

War Wagon wrote: Obviously, there was some reason you got with her in the first place, and she with you.
That is usually called on call pussy 24/7 for the first few years. We also call these starter marriages.

My wife and I separated in 1985, after 2 years of marriage. But I called her 6 months later and pretty much begged her to come back, because only losers get divorced and neither of us were from a broken family and I wasn't about to start a trend.
You begged her to come back ?? Grow a set of balls there boy...Reset this a bit.....after 6 months, your hand was cramping and you could not longer jerk yourself off, and had not managed to score any other pussy. This would put you in the minority of most men in that situation. No circle of friends to sample from? Maybe ask your old lady how much cock she got in that same time frame...Only losers get divorced ? Then that makes probably 50% of today's marriages and people losers, and the trend started a long time ago there Sparky..My divorce some 24 years ago was the best thing that happened to my life in that time frame. Got rid of a money spending, running around unit, cost me a pile of money even in those days, but the head games, blaming, and finger pointing were over, and my healing process began, which can take decades for some people. Trying to stay together for the kids ? You do more damage to them and set a poor example for them staying together in a dysfunctional marriage. Our kids had their issues, but are all very well adjusted, successful adults with kids of their own now.
Anyways, it's never too late to try to reconcile with your wife. If you put half as much effort into that as you have into this shit thread, you might succeed.
Yeah there is a time, after she has been rammed by a couple or dozen other dudes, sucked a few loads, told you she is attracted to other dudes, lied to you all the time, used you up and fucked with your head. Send that bitch packing so fast..it will be the best day of your life.
A man should only have one wife in his lifetime.
Perfect utopian, everything is perfect world.I cannot even imagine lie with my first wife, whom I spent 7 years with. She is on her third marriage right now. I met and married a wonderful woman 22 years ago, we combined our families, and with lots of work, hitting a few rough spots, but with a very different person, we have had a great life to date, and intend to continue on.

So take your loser smack and stick it up your corn hole ass..it does not mean shit..
Derron
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

R-Jack wrote:You sit there, slamming another can of pisswater, stroking your dick over getting through three decades with the same woman tolerating your stupidity(RACK you for it I guess) and attempt to pass any type of judgment on me? How fucking dare you.
I really wasn't judging you or intending to come across as being sanctimonious. I said I didn't know your situation. While you may think everyone in here pays close attention to every detail of the sordid relationship you had/have with your wife, I haven't.

But I also know there are two sides to every story and we're only hearing one . I'm sure she has a different tale to tell.

Anyways, not knowing your situation, I was just saying that even the most dysfunctional of marriages can be saved... if both persons really want to and are willing to swallow a little bit of pride and compromise.

Maybe neither of you want or are capable of doing that. If that's the case, then so be it.

For myself, it wasn't easy calling her up and asking her to come back. I was pretty sure she'd tell me to go fuck myself because I was even more of a stupid asshole then than I am now, if you can even imagine that being possible.

But I did make that call and 27 years and 1 wonderful daughter later, I thank God for it.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

War Wagon wrote:I was just saying that even the most dysfunctional of marriages can be saved...
^^^^
This....

....is totally fucking stupid.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

War Wagon wrote:[
Anyways, not knowing your situation, I was just saying that even the most dysfunctional of marriages can be saved... if both persons really want to and are willing to swallow a little bit of pride and compromise.
So if one person wants to save the marriage and the other does not, then your pretty much toast there Dr. Wags.

In most situations, the most dysfunctional marriages will NOT have 2 people wanting to save it. They may have one person who wants to save it, and they have fucking issues of their own, if they want to stay in that kind of emotionally abusive marriage for what ever completely fucked up reason. If it has come to that point, compromise is not going to work, and somebody is going to get fucked over emotionally big time.
Derron
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Derron wrote:My divorce some 24 years ago was the best thing that happened to my life in that time frame. Got rid of a money spending, running around unit, cost me a pile of money even in those days, but the head games, blaming, and finger pointing were over, and my healing process began, which can take decades for some people.
Why do you hate women?

Sin,

Gobbles McTubesteak
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Mark the calander -- Scott said something intelligent.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Bucmonkey
2011 CFB Bowl Pic Champ

Post by Bucmonkey »

KC Scott wrote:
for anyone who ever asks - I'd never advise getting married before age 28 at the earliest. most people are not emoionally or financially stable enough. And I'd also recommend waiting a couple years after that to have kids. You need that time to really figure out how well you're going to mesh.

This for sure, got married at 30. Got all the barfly, sluthunting, and out of the way first.
Go Bucs, Gators
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Screw_Michigan wrote:
Derron wrote:My divorce some 24 years ago was the best thing that happened to my life in that time frame. Got rid of a money spending, running around unit, cost me a pile of money even in those days, but the head games, blaming, and finger pointing were over, and my healing process began, which can take decades for some people.
Why do you hate women?

Sin,

Gobbles McTubesteak
You really are hands down a clueless fucking idiot.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Family law cases are fact sensitive. Keep a good diary for the day that it goes pear shaped, if/when it does. If kids come first and she is a lame colt... bet on the former.
I'll hook you up with a good Contra Costa Fam atty all of whom are 5' 10'+ if she ever does make a run for the roses.
As far as the Latin skank goes, if you want to upgrade to a Hot Cali ho let me know and I'll hook you up with some quailty pussy.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

War Wagon wrote:I was just saying that even the most dysfunctional of marriages can be saved...
But why would you want to?
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

War Wagon wrote: For myself, it wasn't easy calling her up and asking her to come back. I was pretty sure she'd tell me to go fuck myself because I was even more of a stupid asshole then than I am now, if you can even imagine that being possible.
If that is true, then she is far more ignorant than you at any point in your relationship.
BSmack wrote:Best. AP take. Ever.

Seriously. I don't disagree with a word of it.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Archive this sucker for no other reason than Scott said something intelligent, AND Moving Sale brought the funny... truly a rare thread.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

War Wagon wrote: I really wasn't judging you...

Ummm...yes. You were.
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Goober McTuber wrote:
Smackie Chan wrote:
Screw_Michigan, to Goobs, wrote:Most people learn not to stick your hand in the fire after the first time burned.
Count me among those who never learn, then. I'd be in ignorant bliss as I repeatedly stuck Goober's hand in the fire. :twisted:
Have at it. I'm still on my first marriage. Though the missus always shoots me that look when I introduce her as "my first wife".
You married into the mafia. she better be the last wife if you know what's good for you.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

Moving Sale wrote: As far as the Latin skank goes, if you want to upgrade to a Hot Cali ho let me know and I'll hook you up with some quailty pussy.
Think about the pain he is in and how you can do the domestic partner thing for his kids' sake. Plus, if you take him away from allergens that arise from all of those mixed bails of horse feed he's been exposed to over the years... you two may make a great couple.

R-Jacked may be up for it if YOU also don't know how to use a shotgun.

Hope all is well.
BSmack wrote:Best. AP take. Ever.

Seriously. I don't disagree with a word of it.
jiminphilly
2014 JFFL Champion

Post by jiminphilly »

Hidden Video of R-Jack's wife getting picked up at the gym

Imus
Elwood

Post by Imus »

Atomic Punk wrote:
Moving Sale wrote: As far as the Latin skank goes, if you want to upgrade to a Hot Cali ho let me know and I'll hook you up with some quailty pussy.
Think about the pain he is in and how you can do the domestic partner thing for his kids' sake. Plus, if you take him away from allergens that arise from all of those mixed bails of horse feed he's been exposed to over the years... you two may make a great couple.

R-Jacked may be up for it if YOU also don't know how to use a shotgun.

Hope all is well.
You incoherent mumbling mongoloid. UC must have given you that alleged degree just to get rid of your attention deficit ignorant ass. How's the vodka tasting this morning? Does it wash down the smegma flavored jizz ok?

Never mind. Keep entertaining us.
wolfman wrote:I also remember seeing all the old people dying in the streets because they did not have medicare. Good times.
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

jiminphilly wrote:Hidden Video of R-Jack's wife getting picked up at the gym

Must have been the thumb jammed in her pussy during the clean and jerk that did it.
Derron
MuchoBulls
Tremendous Slouch

Post by MuchoBulls »

RACK R-Jack!!!
Dreams......Temporary Madness
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

RACK the update thread.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
The Seer
Just the Facts

Post by The Seer »

This thread would be the demo tape for our marketing Dept... R-Jack with his superb effort in taking us with him to Reno for some skankish, War W throwing water on the performance with his strange need to inject his morality and gobbles adding his usual nothingness. Derron with a commendable effort also - but typically tales from "one of our own" that involve alcohol & pussy don't need to be edited - no levity in brevity.
E UNUM PLURIBUS
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

Way to get back on the horse, R-J.
Goober McTuber wrote:One last post...