This is me to all you shit stains

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

This is me to all you shit stains

Post by Screw_Michigan »

kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Re: This is me to all you shit stains

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

You seemed really excited when your dad raised you up so high (bottom left).

RACK ~ father/son sports bonding moments
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Martyred wrote:You seemed really excited when your dad raised you up so high (bottom left).

RACK ~ father/son sports bonding moments
:lol:
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Sudden Sam wrote:"I can't believe Air France broke up."
While I was certainly disappointed when I heard Air France broke up, I was certainly more distraught after Friday night's kick in the pants.
M Club
el capitán

Post by M Club »

you should just move to st.louis and adopt a new team.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

M Club wrote:you should just move to st.louis and adopt a new team.
How long have you lived outside of SE MI now?
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Sudden Sam wrote: You think if I moved to Ohio, I'd be a Buckeye fan?!
You also root for a school you never attended, nevertheless graduated from, so no. And college and pros are apples and oranges.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Screw_Michigan wrote:
You also root for a school you never attended, nevertheless graduated from, so no.

Paging...dinsdale...cleanup on aisle Screw-Michigan.
M Club
el capitán

Post by M Club »

Screw_Michigan wrote:
M Club wrote:you should just move to st.louis and adopt a new team.
How long have you lived outside of SE MI now?
Nine...ish? Would love to see where you're going with this one.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

FTFY
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

:lol: :lol: :lol:

rack mvscal.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Dr_Phibes
P.H.D - M.B.E. - O.B.E.

Post by Dr_Phibes »

Screw_Michigan wrote:Image
fucking genius! :lol:
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Here's me, to all you shit stains:

I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

The time I spent with my beer set aside to pose for the pic seemed an eternity.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

L to R: Svelte Dude modeling the lastest in body condoms, FRESH FUCKING salmon, unlike the stale shit you guys get
Mace
Eternal Scobode

Post by Mace »

It's obvious why you have to settle for fat ugly skanks at closin' time.
missjo
I'm a Fucking Princess

Post by missjo »

OMFG :shock:
yes you have spindly twig like legs & Arms
but I spot a pudgy beer bloated face with a double chin you are trying to hide behind that fish
& a lil pot belly poking out under the 20 pounds of plastic fishing gear
what a stud :meds:

You just can't fix stupid...trust me I've tried
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Dinsdale wrote: FRESH FUCKING salmon, unlike the stale shit you guys get
It's fucking dead. How can you call that fresh?
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

missjo wrote:yes you have spindly twig like legs & Arms
No, quite well proportioned.
but I spot a pudgy beer bloated face with a double chin you are trying to hide behind that fish
Eyeglasses haven't made it to Autralia yet? My face is quite narrow, and the skin under my chin heads back north before turning down my neck... something I'm sure you're quite jealous of.
& a lil pot belly poking out under the 20 pounds of plastic fishing gear
Uhm... no. Flat belly here.

But seeing you running fat smack... on me... is akin to AP running smack about underwear selection -- hilarious.
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Hospital Hole ?
Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
missjo
I'm a Fucking Princess

Post by missjo »

Ahh but I never said fat
I said Beer bloat which people who are naturally scrawny but drink too much & don't actually eat right
suffer from giving them a bloated face & poochy belly
My trainer calls people like that fat on the inside & they drop dead just as easily from heart disease & cholesterol problems
just as easily as bigger people

I notice you didn't deny the Ugly bit but then it's blatantly obvious even with you trying to hide half of your mug :wink:
You just can't fix stupid...trust me I've tried
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Sudden Sam wrote:I'm fascinated far less by Din's visage than I am by learning that he caught a salmon in a pasture!
Some of the finest chinook salmon fishing in North America runs through hundreds of acres of pasture on the low lands before heading up into the Coast range. Makes access pretty damn easy.
Derron
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Derron wrote:Hospital Hole ?

Wouldn't fish in the redneck cage at the zoo if you paid me. Can't believe people put up with that shit.

But, close. Since this isn't a local board, I'll play -- The Ditch, just above there. About 1/4 mile above the 5th Ave Ramp, there's a tiny opening into a slough, not traversable at low tide (unless it's not too low, then we can drag the driftboat in). Usually just local-yokels in there, usually a pretty friendly place, the opposite of the Hospital Hole (where I guess they now charge $8 to fish).

But that was monday -- with the multiple inches of rain and 50MPH winds, we pretty much had the place to ourselves. It was almost shocking to see our lone truck/trailer sitting in the parking lot when we pulled out... may never happen again, should have taken a pic. I was surprised that after so much rain at the coast, there weren't more fish in tidewater -- I guess they're still mostly in the bay and in the Bubble. 3 guys for 3 days, and that was the only adult nooker, which was disappointing -- got cutthroat and a nice jack.

Maybe more to your liking -- heard a firsthand report they're killing them in the NF Nehalem... but you didn't hear that from me.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

3 guys for 3 days
Thanks for keeping those pics to yourself.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Sudden Sam wrote:I'm fascinated far less by Din's visage than I am by learning that he caught a salmon in a pasture!

That spot is near the head of what is considered one of the two best salmon fisheries in the world (the other being Buoy 10... both of which are in Oregon). And the Upper Bay/Tidewater areas aren't suitable for much of anything besides cows. In the city of Tillamook proper, there's more cows than people (population is like 5-6K)... and it smells accordingly. Heck, my accomodations for two nights in Tillamook was over the garage at a dairy farm (but alas, my dairy-farming friend is quitting the biz and moving at the end of the month, fucker lived right on the Kilchis River).

I was in a boat when I caught the fish. I got out in one of the few places around where there is to stand, since it's all steep mud banks in tidewater. That spot happens to have a tree growing on the bank, so the rootball makes a place to stand. There's actually a road immediately behind me (you can bank fish there, Derron, if the few solid spots aren't taken), and behind that is all pastures.

And just out of the pic to the right, next to the barn, there's a run down old house. Couplefew years ago, so dogs fled to the upstairs to avoid a flood (quite frequent occurance in that neck of the woods), and created quite the feral dog population (there's a "cat house" next to the boat launch, too). I think the farmers managed to find homes or do something with them this fall (I don't want to know what).

Fishing was slow, but at least one of us hit paydirt. All in all, a good trip. If I get done working early enough today (doubtful), we'll go drift the Clack, close to home, for coho salmon.

Nothing like fall in the U&L.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Sudden Sam wrote:
Dinsdale wrote:
That spot is near the head of what is considered one of the two best salmon fisheries in the world (the other being Buoy 10... both of which are in Oregon). And the Upper Bay/Tidewater areas aren't suitable for much of anything besides cows. In the city of Tillamook proper, there's more cows than people (population is like 5-6K)... and it smells accordingly. Heck, my accomodations for two nights in Tillamook was over the garage at a dairy farm (but alas, my dairy-farming friend is quitting the biz and moving at the end of the month, fucker lived right on the Kilchis River).

I was in a boat when I caught the fish. I got out in one of the few places around where there is to stand, since it's all steep mud banks in tidewater. That spot happens to have a tree growing on the bank, so the rootball makes a place to stand. There's actually a road immediately behind me (you can bank fish there, Derron, if the few solid spots aren't taken), and behind that is all pastures.

And just out of the pic to the right, next to the barn, there's a run down old house. Couplefew years ago, so dogs fled to the upstairs to avoid a flood (quite frequent occurance in that neck of the woods), and created quite the feral dog population (there's a "cat house" next to the boat launch, too). I think the farmers managed to find homes or do something with them this fall (I don't want to know what).

Fishing was slow, but at least one of us hit paydirt. All in all, a good trip. If I get done working early enough today (doubtful), we'll go drift the Clack, close to home, for coho salmon.

Looks like a beautiful spot.

That area is next on my list to visit. May be visiting Calgary to see a friend before too long.
Didn't realize that you and Marty were that close. Cunt-punch him once for me. TIA.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

Goober McTuber wrote:
Didn't realize that you and Marty were that close. Cunt-punch him once for me. TIA.
You son-of-a-bitch. Go to hell.

:x
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

88 wrote:
Derron wrote:
Some of the finest chinook salmon fishing in North America runs through hundreds of acres of pasture on the low lands before heading up into the Coast range. Makes access pretty damn easy.
Only in the U&L could they convince water to flow up mountains.

He didn't say the rivers flow up into the mountains -- the salmon head into the mountains.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Sudden Sam wrote:Looks like a beautiful spot.

If you're fishing -- otherwise, it's cow pastures and Oregon's version of the bayou. But there's all kinds of beautiful spots within minutes of there.
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Dinsdale wrote:

Phone rings a bit ago..."Dude..tomorrow..Tillamook Bay...meet me at 5 am in the parking lot. No excuses. Bring Baileys for our coffee. " Click.

Hopefully there will be a salmon or two in my day tomorrow, and maybe even a fuck you PET if we do well. Going in a nice 22 foot North River.
Derron
M Club
el capitán

Post by M Club »

Derron wrote:
Phone rings a bit ago..."Dude..tomorrow..Tillamook Bay...meet me at 5 am in the parking lot. No excuses. Bring Baileys for our coffee. " Click.
Now Derron is C&Ping from the Brokeback Mountain script?
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

M Club wrote:
Derron wrote:
If I was a cock snorkling faggot like you who actually watched that movie, I might have a clue what your alluding to. But since I don't watch movies about fags, your attempt at humor is lost.
Derron
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Derron wrote:Going in a nice 22 foot North River.

Dude made a nice boat, until he went nuts and offed his girlfriend right in front of the cops. I guess it's not surprising from someone from Roseberg (where I'll be working a bunch again soon... what a beautiful setting to build an absolute shithole of a town).

Where you heading? Ghost Hole? Jaws? Rumor has it they're still killing them in the Bubble, if you've got balls... speaking of... my buddy (who took that pic of me) went beginning of last week with a friend. In his 20' deep-V bass boat... neither driver or boat had been in the ocean before. Had the makings of a great story... except the bar was flat. And dude got it freaking airborne a couple of times... sounds a little rich for my blood.

They did well Outside... couple nooks. They also said the crabbing in Crab Cove and around the base of the jetties was ridiculous. Not sure if the freshet affested the crabbing, but probably not.

Good luck on Every Other Day Bay (recently heard that nickname, and I laughed). I still prefer Nehalem, but not as many fish, and not as much area to fish in... but the dock with access to the beer store and the bar/pizza joint (good za if you haven't been there since the new folks took over) has a strong allure. Tilly doesn't have the same access (have to walk the two blocks up to the store in Girabaldi... and the Coasties are watching you).
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Dinsdale wrote:
Derron wrote:Going in a nice 22 foot North River.

Dude made a nice boat, until he went nuts and offed his girlfriend right in front of the cops. I guess it's not surprising from someone from Roseberg (where I'll be working a bunch again soon... what a beautiful setting to build an absolute shithole of a town).

Where you heading? Ghost Hole? Jaws? Rumor has it they're still killing them in the Bubble, if you've got balls... speaking of... my buddy (who took that pic of me) went beginning of last week with a friend. In his 20' deep-V bass boat... neither driver or boat had been in the ocean before. Had the makings of a great story... except the bar was flat. And dude got it freaking airborne a couple of times... sounds a little rich for my blood.

They did well Outside... couple nooks. They also said the crabbing in Crab Cove and around the base of the jetties was ridiculous. Not sure if the freshet affested the crabbing, but probably not.

Good luck on Every Other Day Bay (recently heard that nickname, and I laughed). I still prefer Nehalem, but not as many fish, and not as much area to fish in... but the dock with access to the beer store and the bar/pizza joint (good za if you haven't been there since the new folks took over) has a strong allure. Tilly doesn't have the same access (have to walk the two blocks up to the store in Girabaldi... and the Coasties are watching you).
Good old Roseburg...spent one night there last month, wife wanted to do Wildlife Safari, so did not hang around very long. Best thing about Roseburg is going through it fast headed to Diamond Lake for trout fishing.

Plan is to head to the Jaws and then the Bubble conditions permitting. The boat is capable, and the three of us are experienced in the ocean, so we should be fine. Probably drop about 8 crab pots on the way out, damn fine crabs been coming out of there the last month. I got 4 off the dock at Garabaldi a couple weeks ago. Hard shells, loaded with great meat.

We hit the Nehalem last Sunday, pretty slow. Waiting for a good rain douche and a evening fast flood tide. Been know to put some fish in the boat under those conditions more than a few times, Barn Hole and up that stretch from there. They tend to run hard in bunch's under those conditions, but rivers still are pretty low. The fish are in there, I saw hens going up stream about 13 miles up the mainstem Nehalem 2 weeks ago.

Did hit that bar and pizza joint a couple weeks ago. Not bad, but had to wait, and I don't do that well on the coast. Going to do the Carlton to Hebo run in a couple of weeks. Fishing, dinner and gambling at Spirit Mt...will be a good day.
Derron
M Club
el capitán

Post by M Club »

Derron wrote:
M Club wrote:
Derron wrote:
If I was a cock snorkling faggot like you who actually watched that movie, I might have a clue what your alluding to. But since I don't watch movies about fags, your attempt at humor is lost.
Step 1 - Feign unfamiliarity with the story.

Step 2 - Accidentally acknowledge familiarity with the story.

Step 3 - Fuck your married boyfriend in the ass while off "fishing."
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Derron wrote:Plan is to head to the Jaws and then the Bubble conditions permitting. The boat is capable, and the three of us are experienced in the ocean, so we should be fine.
Well?

We hit the Nehalem last Sunday, pretty slow. Waiting for a good rain douche and a evening fast flood tide. Been know to put some fish in the boat under those conditions more than a few times, Barn Hole and up that stretch from there. They tend to run hard in bunch's under those conditions, but rivers still are pretty low. The fish are in there, I saw hens going up stream about 13 miles up the mainstem Nehalem 2 weeks ago.

Even many a diehard around here doesn't seem to realize the Mainstem gets nooks all summer long, low and warn water be damned. We used to hit a spot upstream, probably 3-4 mile above the head-of-tide, that's usually chock-full of them starting in late July. Landed a 20# chromer on my 5'6" ultralight fishing 4# test... by myself, no net... took a bit of work. We always call it the Salmon Hole, although I forget the "official" name... you probably know it -- go down the south side of the bridge, down towards the end, and it's across from the big blue house with the big garage/guest house... why I'm sharing secrets, I don't know.
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Dinsdale wrote:
Derron wrote:Plan is to head to the Jaws and then the Bubble conditions permitting. The boat is capable, and the three of us are experienced in the ocean, so we should be fine.
Well?

Even many a diehard around here doesn't seem to realize the Mainstem gets nooks all summer long, low and warn water be damned. We used to hit a spot upstream, probably 3-4 mile above the head-of-tide, that's usually chock-full of them starting in late July. Landed a 20# chromer on my 5'6" ultralight fishing 4# test... by myself, no net... took a bit of work. We always call it the Salmon Hole, although I forget the "official" name... you probably know it -- go down the south side of the bridge, down towards the end, and it's across from the big blue house with the big garage/guest house... why I'm sharing secrets, I don't know.
Friday was that every other day at the bay. Slow action. Saw about 7 fish landed and probably about 110 boats. Went to the Ghost Hole first, worked that for about 4 hours, then went out to the jaws area, stayed about a 1/4 mile in and trolled against the tide. Bar was impassable and closed anyway. Lots of sea weed and grass, constantly reeling and cleaning. Hooked a diving duck, but cut him loose. Dude I went with went back yesterday, they fished all day, 2 of them and picked up one fish.

I know the hole you are talking about. Can't remember the name. I bought a nice book at the gun show on Saturday, that gives me 179 nine maps of 33 different streams, bays and other good fishing areas. Complete with all access information. Gun show was swamped with people buying guns and ammo. I bought a Winchester 20 gauge for trap shooting and a Kahr 9mm for the wife.

Possibly heading for the Nestucca here in the next hour.
Derron
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Derron wrote:I bought a Winchester 20 gauge for trap shooting and a Kahr 9mm for the wife.
Hopefully she'll do the right thing, and greatly improve the readability of this board.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Derron wrote:
I know the hole you are talking about. Can't remember the name.
I prefer the run below where it necks down to that shallow, narrow channel... they don't get out and walk around. After a rain, about an hour or so after high tide, you're putting your offering in front of a whole shitload of fish. Years ago, took some salmon neophytes, who were baitchuckers, so I had them rig a sandshrimp about 3 feet under a bobber, cast to the top of the channel, and start walking downstream. They both took home some marginal nooks... meanwhile, I was reeling in coho after coho after coho on a spinner (which is how I got the nook last week). They didn't even have rods rigged up yet when I got the first one... good day.

Possibly heading for the Nestucca here in the next hour.

Banking it? Not much good bank access on the lower Tuck. Say hi to your 150 new "friends" down at Three Rivers who are flossing fish. Used to deal with the brush outside the pasture fence below the bridge in Cloverdale, right at the head of tide. They kind of get necked down there... seen all kinds of sturgeon, otters, and seals heading up and down with the tide there. And there's always chucking big hardware at the roch at Pacific City... rumor has it those guys are getting a few. Never had great luck for chinook on the Tuck, but sure slaughtered my share of steelies there.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Hey -- we're talking about killing tasty animals here.

Lay off.