The Film that Inspired Thousands

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Derron
Eternal Scobode

Re: The Film that Inspired Thousands

Post by Derron »

They hate the US, but they love our food exports. From my ag analyst blog today:
That is Ben Bernanke head of the Federal Reserve announced today what many had expected; that the Fed was going to purchase mortgage-backed securities and bonds to the tune of 40 billion dollars a month and keep interest rates low until at least 2015 . . . .that is if he keeps his job that long. The markets like easy money and our exports of such things as wheat immediately become more affordable for export. And let’s face it in light of the tragic murder of our U.S. ambassador in Libya on 9/11; the Mideastern countries cannot add food scarcity for the population to a tinder keg of a situation. Egypt purchased 250,000 tons of wheat overnight as other countries in the region purchased wheat as well.. Egypt has now purchased 1.7 million tons in a month or so.
Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Gee, Derron, you're almost able to tell the difference between your elbow and your ass. Yes, we like to have other nations buy our exports, and it's generally considered a good business practice to avoid blatant and inflammatory insults to those nations whom we seek as friends and trading partners.
Before God was, I am
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

LTS TRN 2 wrote:Gee, Derron, you're almost able to tell the difference between your elbow and your ass. Yes, we like to have other nations buy our exports, and it's generally considered a good business practice to avoid blatant and inflammatory insults to those nations whom we seek as friends and trading partners.
Fuck off you cunt nose troll. They need us more than we need them.
Derron
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

LTS TRN 2 wrote: Yes, we like to have other nations buy our exports, and it's generally considered a good business practice to avoid blatant and inflammatory insults to those nations whom we seek as friends and trading partners.
Indeed. I suppose they could eat their korans just as easily as our wheat, right?
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

From another blog I follow.
Israel Preps - Game On

While the US has initiated some level of response, redirecting a couple of Navy ships to the Libya area, we still note the US reported ship deployments are at very "thin" levels: Only four carriers out and only two amphibious assault ships.

More Curious: Canada has just extended the deployment length possible for Canadian Forces members...Effective: 15 Sept. which is what? Odd timing, but the drum beat gets louder.

But Israel? A different story entirely. One reader email sums it up this way:

"My brother and his family live in Jerusalem [redacted] and his office is close to one of Israel's largest underground military bases. He called me last night which is very unusual - usually it is email. He called to tell me that he is sending his family back to the US immediately due to what he is seeing happen within the last week and what he is being told by his military contacts in both the Israel and US military.

He said he is seeing with his own eyes military movements the likes of which he has never seen in his 20+ years in Israel. What he called a massive redeployment and protective tactics of forces is underway. Over the last two days he has seen anti-aircraft missile deployments throughout the Jerusalem area including 3 mobile units that he can see from his office windows. In addition, he has seen very large Israeli armored columns moving fast toward the Sinai where Egypt has now moved in Armor.

There are reports of the top military leaders meeting with Israel's Sr. Rabi which is something that has happened preceding every prior military campaign. His admonition is to watch carefully and pray for Israel and its people. He is convinced that barring something extraordinary Israel will attack Iran - with or without the US - and very soon.

It is the belief in Israel that Obama does not stand with Israel but with the Arab countries. He has told me before that Israel will saber rattle from time to time but that this time is very different from what he is seeing and hearing. He was at the Wailing Wall 2 days ago and there were hundreds of IDF soldiers there. As he was leaving he passed at least 20 military buses full of soldiers in route to the wall. He has never seen this before either.

My brother is not an alarmist by any means. When he talks like this it gets my attention for sure and usually I find he knows more than he shares. There are reports that Israel is asking Obama to come to Israel immediately but they are being answered with silence. My opinion is that I see the making of the perfect storm with Yom Kippur happening on the 25th."

Derron
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

And the next day the drunken harridan in charge of the State Department would "indeed ask herself" from the bottom of a whiskey bottle, "How could this have happened?"
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

Chance of Israel initiating or even participating in this attack?

0%
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
Dr_Phibes
P.H.D - M.B.E. - O.B.E.

Post by Dr_Phibes »

'The film that inspired thousands to attack our embassies in Egypt and Libya
Where did that bit of stupidity even come from? Has that even been verified? I'll guess not.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Now Muslims will be offended because Mohammad was excluded from the celestial gangbang.
Dr_Phibes
P.H.D - M.B.E. - O.B.E.

Post by Dr_Phibes »

I've come to the conclusion that offended Muslims quickly results in the 'decamping of the infidels and most of their equipment at 3:00 AM so as not to get blown up'.

Chin up boys.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Are all you guys guzzling rubbing alcohol? I'm actually surprised at the tip-toeing hysteria. Step up..
Jsc810 wrote:Rack the Onion.
Sure, but not for the silly cartoon, but for pointing out it's been three days without violence in the Chicago school system.

Martyred wrote:Chance of Israel initiating or even participating in this attack?

0%
B-juice, are you dyslexic in some new found fashion? Look, no one suggested the attackers were Israelis--or as in the Lavon Affair, hired by Israelis :wink: --don't worry. The fact of some roiled American zionazi propapagandist is hardly news.

This is (was) in S.F. currently

And Derron, the most nervous and swerving of the wet pack..yep, the fake state really is maxed out on its denial and sheer corneredness. Like Madoff himself, it's the behavior of a con man whose Ponzi scam is just...about...up. Or what?
Before God was, I am
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Well gee, nothing happening here, just twenty or so nations rioting--for some reason opposed to our freedoms. Hey, seen Kate's tits? Nice, eh?
Before God was, I am
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

LTARD 2 wrote:
This is (was) in S.F. currently
Guess what the Israelis are going to do to Iran if ObaMao gets re-elected?
Take a wild guess. Benjamin "Bibi" Netanyahu pretty much said what they are going to do and I fully support them in destroying the threat(s).

No idea why you keep posting here when absolutely nobody has changed their minds about anything since the creation of message boards. Feel free to keep wasting your time here shit troll.
BSmack wrote:Best. AP take. Ever.

Seriously. I don't disagree with a word of it.
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

Carson wrote:Image

He mispelled "prophet"!!!

DEATH TO THAT INFIDEL!!!
no I'm pretty sure profit is spelled right in his book....as long as they can continue to make people in the US believe their not all out to kill us, it results in big profits in the form of foreign aid....

I'm sure that 90% of the Islamic population takes more of a "live and let live" attitude, but it's the 10% crazy zealots that are creating the problem...and the 90%'s refusal to speak out against the ten percent causing all the trouble is the big problem.....of course, if any of the 90 percent were to speak out, it's almost guaranteed that members of the 10 percent would soon be lopping their heads off....

that creates quite a conundrum for those live and let live types
get out, get out while there's still time
Truman
Eternal Scobode

Post by Truman »

*Bump*

Let's talk about this...

Yeah, the Board's northpaws knew straight outta-the-chute that the Administration was full of shit, but it’s nice to see the MSM finally catch up. Let’s review, shall we?

September 11: Protesters attack the U.S. Cairo embassy. U.S. Embassy releases statement and tweets sympathizing with Muslim protesters/attackers.
September 11: U.S. Consulate in Benghazi, Libya is attacked, Ambassador Chris Stevens is anally knife-raped and murdered along with three other Americans.
September 12: Secretary Clinton and President Obama issue statements condemning both the video and the attacks before the President flies off to Las Vegas for another fund raiser.
September 12: U.S. intelligence agencies have enough evidence to conclude a terrorist attack was involved.
September 13: Press Secretary Jay Carney condemns video and violence at a news conference.
September 14: Carney denies Administration had “actionable intelligence indicating that an attack on the U.S. mission in Benghazi was planned or imminent.”
September 14: The bodies of slain Americans return to Andrews Air Force Base. President Obama again blames the YouTube video.
September 16: U.N. Ambassador Susan Rice appears on Sunday talk shows and says the attacks were provoked by the video, exclusively.
September 16: Libyan President Mohamed Magarief says, “no doubt that this [attack] was preplanned, predetermined.”
September 17: State Department spokeswoman Victoria Nuland refuses to call attacks an act of terror.
September 19: CNN reports having found Ambassador Stevens’s diary, which indicates concern about security threats in Benghazi.
September 19: Director of the National Counterterrorism Center Matthew Olsen tells Congress the attack in Libya was “terrorism.”
September 20: Carney tries to back up Olsen, says it was “self-evident that what happened in Benghazi was a terrorist attack.”
September 20: Obama refuses to call attack terrorism, citing insufficient information.
September 21: Secretary of State Clinton, at meeting with Pakistani Foreign Minister, says, “What happened in Benghazi was a terrorist attack.”
September 25: On ABC’s “The View,” Obama says, “we don’t have all of the information yet so we are still gathering.”
September 25: To the U.N. assembly, Obama blames “A crude and disgusting video sparked outrage throughout the Muslim world.”
September 26: Libya’s Magarief on the “Today” show says, “It was a preplanned act of terrorism directed against American citizens.”
September 26: Published reports show U.S. Intel agencies and the Obama Administration knew within 24 hours that al-Qaeda affiliated terrorist were involved.
September 27: Innocence of Muslims filmmaker Mark Basseley Youseff (aka Nakoula Basseley Nakoula) is arrested and denied bail on the charges of “probation violation.”
September 28: Director of National Intelligence James R. Clapper, Jr., issues a statement backing the Obama Administration’s changing story about the Libyan attack. Says facts are evolving.
October 2: Carney declines to comment on reported requests from diplomats in Libya for additional security, citing the State Department’s internal investigation.

The President of the United States has been caught lying – egregiously - to the People of this Country.

Again.

What a foreign policy disaster.

He spun and he lied, prevaricated, spun, juked, jived, and then lied some more, and to this day has yet to come clean. I sense a trend…

He lied about the stimulus. Shovel-ready jobs anybody?

He lied about saving the auto industry. A 250% drop in GM stock value anybody?

He lied about health care. A $3,500 increase in annual premiums anybody?

What about Obama’s vow not to raise taxes on the Middle Class? What do you think happens when the Obama tax cuts sunset come January 1st (sup Mikey)?

So what else has he lied about?

Unemployment? Well, they used a new method to cook the books for the September jobs report in a transparent effort to buoy the Administration. Wonder what the number would be had they used the usual method?

Meanwhile, under the Obama presidency, America has seen food prices skyrocket, gas prices triple, and take home pay decline almost $2,500 a year.

Meanwhile, under the Obama presidency, food stamps participation has doubled while half-a-million Americans a month file for new unemployment benefits.

And did I mention the $5 Trillion he’s added to the national debt?

And of COURSE it’s all Bush’s fault. Or Cheney's. Or the 1%. Or the Koch Brothers. Or the Teaparty's. I forget.

Bottom line?

This president is a serial liar. And this presidency is a disaster. Is Mitt any better?

Has to be.

At least he isn’t AP Obama.

Enjoy the next four years, Libs.
Wolfman
Dumpater Artist

Post by Wolfman »

When you get less take home pay in January, remember those aren't tax increases, but simply the expiration of tax cuts. Now doesn't that make you feel better?
"It''s not dark yet--but it's getting there". -- Bob Dylan

Carbon Dating, the number one dating app for senior citizens.

"Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teaches my hands to the war, and my fingers to fight."
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

And did I mention the $5 Trillion he’s added to the national debt?

Thanks, Karl...by the way, why aren't you in jail?
Before God was, I am
Truman
Eternal Scobode

Post by Truman »

LTS TRN 2 wrote:And did I mention the $5 Trillion he’s added to the national debt?

Thanks, Karl...by the way, why aren't you in jail?
Soooooo...

No take on the latest government c o n s p i r a c y?

Yer slippin', L-Ted. Doesn't fit the narrative, I suppose.

BTW:
Although he has served less than a term, Obama is now the first American president to see the federal government's debt increase by more than $5 trillion during his time in office.

During the full eight years that George W. Bush served as president, the federal government's debt increased by $4,899,100,310,608.44. (Rising from $5,727,776,738,304.64 to $10,626,877,048,913.08.)
http://cnsnews.com/news/article/5-trill ... 6147648456

Too easy.
missjo
I'm a Fucking Princess

Post by missjo »

You just can't fix stupid...trust me I've tried
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

:lol:
Jerkovich
Please pay attention to Me

Post by Jerkovich »

:lol: :doh:
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Truman wrote:*Bump*

Let's talk about this...
Truman, you obviously have issues.

May I suggest a Quaalude and and double shot of Maker's Mark?
You also might try breathing into a paper bag for a minute or so.
Believe me, once your pulse rate comes down you'll feel much better.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

Mikey wrote:...a Quaalude and and double shot of Maker's Mark...

AKA ~ trev's brunch
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.