The truth is out there!

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Atomic Punk
antagonist

Re: The truth is out there!

Post by Atomic Punk »

mvscal wrote:
LTS TRN 2 wrote:Or what, didn't Bibi's cartoon show at the UN suggest a certain..uh, nervousness?
I would imgaine they are nervous. Iran threatens to obliterate Israel on a weekly basis and are busily developing the nuclear weapons to do so. In the meantime, they have been arming and financing Arab terrorists to murder Israeli citizens.

So, yes, Bibi is nervous. Muslims, on the other hand, are too stupid to be nervous. They just wail in their bombed out shitboxes and wonder how it all came to this. Never does it cross their minds that their routine threats of death and destruction might trigger a violent response from those they threaten.
If Barack O'Muslim gets re-elected, get ready for Iran to be neutralized. Forward bases in Syria, Egypt, Southern Iraq, and Hezbollah targets are going to be wiped out. It's not a matter of "if" but a matter of "when."

Bibi already said they are about to kick over the sand box since this incompetent fool O'Muslim that has campaigned for 4 years won't listen or help the Israelis. LTard, you are a great shit troll to stir debate.
BSmack wrote:Best. AP take. Ever.

Seriously. I don't disagree with a word of it.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

AP wrote:No straight male would stalk me like this. I love it!
The gift that keeps on giving.
Joe Satriani is a mime, right? - 88

Show me your dicks. - trev
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

Van wrote:
AP wrote:No straight male would stalk me like this. I love it!
The gift that keeps on giving.
Hi Vangina! How are you doing bro?

OCmike
Cursed JFFL Owner

Post by OCmike »

Imus wrote:
Atomic Punk wrote:I am without a doubt the best bullshitter there is to party with. I can get drunk and dream up shit you would not believe. Ahh, man I miss those USN days.
You are right, we don't believe 90% plus of your bull shit.
This thread falls into the 10%. No way does anyone bother to make up a story that fucking dull.
Moving Sale wrote: I could easily have an IQ of 40
ML@Coyote
Elwood

Post by ML@Coyote »

Sudden Sam wrote:I realize it's considered bad manners to dump on old-school "legends", but am I the only one in here who hasn't found ML@Coyote 's posts the least bit entertaining?

Maybe if I was still in junior high school...
Rather than waiting for everyone to get in line to agree with you, why not just challenge me to a good old friendly smackoff? My long-winded, misguided, juvenille, pointless, arrogant diatribes vs. your dead-on prose? Surely that might be entertaining? Surley you have the experience advantage, my 40+ posts vs your 12,000? My dubious standing here vs your popularity? I honestly don't see how you can go wrong!
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

mvscal wrote:
LTS TRN 2 wrote:Or what, didn't Bibi's cartoon show at the UN suggest a certain..uh, nervousness?
I would imgaine they are nervous. Iran threatens to obliterate Israel on a weekly basis and are busily developing the nuclear weapons to do so. In the meantime, they have been arming and financing Arab terrorists to murder Israeli citizens.

So, yes, Bibi is nervous. Muslims, on the other hand, are too stupid to be nervous. They just wail in their bombed out shitboxes and wonder how it all came to this. Never does it cross their minds that their routine threats of death and destruction might trigger a violent response from those they threaten.

Standard AIPAC spoor stir-fried with a seething racist sauce. But it's still just a bowl of foul stew, whether barked out at the podium of the UN General Assembly or hissed in the threads of this palsied forum. Here's a little reality check...

Besides promising retaliation if attacked, Iran has never threatened Israel or anyone else. Its calls for the "elimination of the Zionist state" have always been exactly the same as the demanding by other nations of the elimination of the South African apartheid state. The hysterical interpretation of this as some threat to the existence of the Jewish people is just a reflection of how desperate and nervous the whole ponzi scheme really is. Iran's contempt and refusal to accept Israel is based on obvious basic human rights principles, not any hatred of Jews at all. In fact Iran has for many centuries been very accepting and helpful to Jews, especially during WWII. That Israel completely supported the vile Shah is in fact exactly the "goes around, comes around" aspect to which you allude.

Excuse me, is this the "bombed out shitbox" you think represents the opponents of the apartheid state?
...Or are you only thinking of the Israeli-rendered kennels in Gaza?

Second, the mad-dog Likud is obviously desperate to incite a crisis because of the very serious problems facing the Israeli economy and basic social structure.

Do you suppose this young Israeli man is performing some "street art"?

Israel was about this far from a Jewish Spring within the past year. The artificially installed Western colonialist apartheid race-state experiment, in other words, is very much on the brink, and the bottle-rockets and border shooters are way down the list of their real problems.

Do you suppose these folks--about half the population of Tel Aviv--were lining up for Madonna tickets?

Which brings us straight to this ludicrous and desperate stunt...

Let me explain this to you very carefully...(with an overbearing, glowering bearing and tone)....

...now on the left we see Syria....and on the right we see Iran....

Third, the ENTIRE world community, including the retired Mossad chief, is insisting that any such preemptive attack on Iran is basically insane and unthinkable. Add to this the very real fact of the U.S. military being seriously stressed and overstretched. America's attacking of a large powerful nation--not some house of cards like Iraq, or the unconquerable moonscape of Afghanistan--is basically impossible. We can't even keep up with the suicides, scandals, and unprecedented betrayal murders by our "allies." As for a jets 'n drones war, are you kidding? It isn't Libya.
Before God was, I am
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

LTS TRN 2 wrote:Excuse me, is this the "bombed out shitbox" you think represents the opponents of the apartheid state?
Not yet...
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

mvscal wrote:
LTS TRN 2 wrote:Excuse me, is this the "bombed out shitbox" you think represents the opponents of the apartheid state?
Not yet...
Indeed, Hermann

I'm in good shape...mein belt is not a prop....nein prop
Before God was, I am
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

ML@Coyote wrote:Rather than waiting for everyone to get in line to agree with you, why not just challenge me to a good old friendly smackoff? My long-winded, misguided, juvenille, pointless, arrogant diatribes vs. your dead-on prose? Surely that might be entertaining? Surley you have the experience advantage, my 40+ posts vs your 12,000? My dubious standing here vs your popularity? I honestly don't see how you can go wrong!
Oh hell, why not?

I'll throw in with ML's challenge and double down.

Since my last little story happened to be a doubly-long-winded, misguided, juvenile, pointless and an arrogant diatribe that t1b elite so clearly 'loved', 'twould be a propitious moment indeed to engage in a hail-fellow-well-met schmackov. And since said story was so befuddling to all, I promise to leave the ethereal head-poopies of the Castaneda/Brugh Joys of the world at the door in a flaming paper bag.

First one to step on it gets to start.

Whatta say? Win or lose, Der Wienerschnitzel and Cherry Fizzies on the house. Anyone...anyone?

Image Image
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Well since the ol' coyote crawled out of his den apparently on my behalf--with the admittedly witless and bloated "alien" crack back on my insistence that the official 9/11 report is bullshit--I'll second the suggestion that he crawl back in and take a good snooze. Unless of course he actually wants to step up and stop being a lil' twit. C'mon, coyote, here's a chance for a snack! I mean what...could go wrong?

Rack me!
Before God was, I am
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

This thread is stinking with win.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
ML@Coyote
Elwood

Post by ML@Coyote »

LTS TRN 2 wrote:Well since the ol' coyote crawled out of his den apparently on my behalf--with the admittedly witless and bloated "alien" crack back on my insistence that the official 9/11 report is bullshit--I'll second the suggestion that he crawl back in and take a good snooze. Unless of course he actually wants to step up and stop being a lil' twit. C'mon, coyote, here's a chance for a snack! I mean what...could go wrong?
Wow, I think the subject has been flogged to death already by you and others, unless of course you’d like to debate the likelihood of your scenario vs my alien divide and conquer scenario. What specific facts do you have to repudiate my theory? Who should be shouting, "Wake the fuck up?" Is it apathy? Or myopia? Why are we ignoring this very real threat of invaders from outer space? What facts make this threat any more unreal than the hallucination you're extolling?
Rack me!
If I had a dollar for every dead coyote pic that's been posted under my name...rack you for being clever. :meds:
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

ML@Coyote wrote:the subject has been flogged to death already
There is no such subject here.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

[quote="ML@Coyote"]

unless of course you’d like to debate the likelihood of your scenario vs my alien divide and conquer scenario. What specific facts do you have to repudiate my theory? Who should be shouting, "Wake the fuck up?" Is it apathy? Or myopia? Why are we ignoring this very real threat of invaders from outer space?

[quote]

I'll see your deadpan sarcasm and raise your non-endangered ass an actual Col in the Air Force coming clean...
http://www.ksl.com/index.php?sid=223044 ... af-colonel

Of course the irony is lost on your tired coat, but I've already circled around you --like Jackson at Chancellorsville--and if you think the Bell Project was a bit weird, get ready for Chief Wahoo (and don't even pretend to pretend) :wink:
Before God was, I am
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

This crowd has a very short attention span. Reading requires effort, intelligence and the ability the comprehend subtle jabs. So this board has evolved into lazy picture smack, one liners that only a few have mastered and a few others that are funny.

Other than that it's shit trolls, the "scroll by" long-winded tedious posters, ankle biters, and lazy people. They realize that Jay and ML aren't a Terry or LTard and then read. Then they finally figure out they've been insulted and respond with stating they're not funny, not legends, nor entertaining because they have been conditioned to the current styles of all of the above mentioned.

I hope that helps you Sudden Sam. I would challenged anyone to go after Jay or ML and see what happens to you. The mightiest Goober and Van have high opinions of themselves so that would be a fun start. The shit postings would soon go down after chopped down with.... a HERRING!!!

Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Post by Smackie Chan »

Atomic Punk wrote:They realize that Jay and ML aren't a Terry or LTard and then read. Then they finally figure out they've been insulted and respond with stating they're not funny, not legends, nor entertaining because they have been conditioned to the current styles of all of the above mentioned.

I would challenged anyone to go after Jay or ML and see what happens to you.
"I see everything twice!"
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Anal Prolapse wrote:The mightiest Goober and Van
So there are degrees of Goobers and Vans?

I'm probably a mid-rung one.

Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Post by Smackie Chan »

Van wrote:

Don't sell yourself short, Judge. You're a tremendous goober.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Sudden Sam wrote:AP, I have no qualms about reading a long post...provided it's entertaining, humorous or informative.
I abhor long posts. Damn them and their authors all to hell. Reading is overrated.

Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Smackie Chan wrote:
Van wrote:

Don't sell yourself short, Judge. You're a tremendous goober.
And all this time I thought he was a minivan.

:doh:
Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Post by Smackie Chan »

Mikey wrote:minivan
Now, now...no need to bring his junk into the discussion.
ML@Coyote
Elwood

Post by ML@Coyote »

Warning: this post not intended to be entertaining, humorous, or informative.
LTS TRN 2 wrote:
ML@Coyote wrote:
unless of course you’d like to debate the likelihood of your scenario vs my alien divide and conquer scenario. What specific facts do you have to repudiate my theory? Who should be shouting, "Wake the fuck up?" Is it apathy? Or myopia? Why are we ignoring this very real threat of invaders from outer space?
I'll see your deadpan sarcasm and raise your non-endangered ass an actual Col in the Air Force coming clean...

Of course the irony is lost on your tired coat, but I've already circled around you --like Jackson at Chancellorsville--and if you think the Bell Project was a bit weird, get ready for Chief Wahoo (and don't even pretend to pretend) :wink:
So then, you are a believer?
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

ML@Coyote wrote:Warning: this post not intended to be entertaining, humorous, or informative.
LTS TRN 2 wrote:
ML@Coyote wrote:

So then, you are a believer?

What the fuck part of "'I'll raise you" don't you understand?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/05/1 ... 13197.html
Before God was, I am
ML@Coyote
Elwood

Post by ML@Coyote »

LTS TRN 2 wrote:
What the fuck part of "'I'll raise you" don't you understand?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/05/1 ... 13197.html
Sorry, I thought you were being sarcastic.

I have a few questions for you:

What do you suppose these space ships look like? Like saucers? Are they cigar shaped? Or perhaps something like a Romulan or Klingon vessel?

What do you suppose the pilots look like? Big heads, big eyes, small mouths, frail bodies, long fingers? Or something innocuous like a clone of John Glenn wearing a space suit?

What do you suppose their mission here is? Friendly observation of our planet. A hostile takeover?

What's your opinion on abduction stories? Have you or anyone you know ever made contact with these beings? How do you suppose they plan on communicating with us Earthlings?

I'm sure you have given this all a lot of thought. I'm sure your answers would help me better understand your position.

I am not being sarcastic. I'm truly interested in getting your ideas.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

We shuffling mammals and our fragile planet are a time share, as it were, hosting a variety of entities. Our waking life of course is basically dedicated to survival and recreation, with religious activities blended in. But our function as hosts occurs when we're asleep and dreaming. That's when they go from attending to informing, and this is our real function as altered chimps. As to what exactly we're hosting, these entities have been generally acknowledged throughout history and various cultures under a variety of names--familiars, guardian angels, jins, legba, etc--and they generally help us in all sorts of ways.

As to the appearance of spaceships--which should not be confused or necessarily related to the attending familiars, etc--these too have been described by thousands of witnesses over the decades--and centuries--including navy ship captains, air force pilots, astronauts, as well as attractive dental students. As you know the shapes vary and there's no reason to suggest that they're all from the same place at all. I've not seen one or been abducted. The actual aliens have been witnessed, though like yourself I'd like a good ol' fashioned verified photo or video. Carl Jung insisted that the rash of plain sightings above Washington DC right after WWII was a collective hallucination.

The current attempt, however humble, to establish a sort of whistle blower protection program for those in the military and government who've witnessed UFO incidents is an interesting start. though apparently it can be dangerous..

http://www.alien-ufos.com/ufo-alien-dis ... stage.html
Before God was, I am
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

So, now I am to take it you are a believer in flying saucers...

Okay, then.

:|
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
ML@Coyote
Elwood

Post by ML@Coyote »

ML@Coyote wrote: It is a warm late September evening and LTS is tapping away at his computer keyboard, arguing with T1B over the cause of the toppling World Trade Center. He suddenly leans back in his chair and dozes off. In a dream, he is beckoned by a beam of light that shines from somewhere over his house and through his dirty bedroom window. There is a loud rumbling sound above, like nothing he has ever heard. Suddenly the beam of light touches his feet, then swallows up his entire body. He is enveloped by the light, and suddenly, as quick as you can read a Goober McToober post, he is gone! Nothing is left where he had been sitting but a half eaten tube of Pringles and a can of Diet Coke. There is a wisp of smoke hovering over his empty chair.
I rest my case.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Martyred wrote:So, now I am to take it you are a believer in flying saucers...

Okay, then.

:|
No B-juice, I simply pointed out that thousands of credible witnesses should be protected from childish dismissive smears from fake asshats like you. Here, tell it to this "tin foil" guy...

Former Apollo 14 moonwalker Edgar Mitchell claimed, in a recent radio interview, that not only have aliens been visiting the Earth for the past sixty years since the Roswell incident, but that Earth governments are aware of this fact and are covering it up.

Edgar Mitchell claims that sources at NASA, the military, and the intelligence community have described these aliens as, "little people who look strange to us." The aliens have a small body frame, a large head, and large eyes as has been traditionally depicted in popular films and television.

Edgar Mitchell made the claim on the popular British radio show Kerrang!, which generally covers music and popular culture. The host of the show, Nick Margerrison, thought at first that Edgar Mitchell was indulging in a little astronaut humor until he realized that Mitchell was deadly serious.

NASA, of course, is trying to downplay Edgar Mitchell's remarks and is denying that it is involved in some sort of alien conspiracy cover up.

Edgar Mitchell spent nine hours walking on the Moon in February, 1971 at the Fra Mauro highlands during the Mission of Apollo 14. Apollo 14 was commanded by Mercury astronaut Alan Shepard. With Shepard, Edgar Mitchell holds the record for the longest moonwalk in history.

And then we'll consider the testimony of air force pilots, etc..

And I've maintained a reasonable skepticism of wanting a verified pic...so...what's your TOTALLY FAKE c take again? As usual, you're thin, scared, and a punk.
Before God was, I am
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

But.."roach"..you're just sucking off a male inflatable doll again.

Are you really prepared to dismiss a highly trained NASA astronaut who went to the moon? What...he's a fraud?

If he's not...why am I?

You see, you're the squirming worm here. I haven't suggested that I take any of the thousands of witnesses on faith. Like you, I require some practical evidence for any conclusions. So...? I regard a NASA astronaut as a credible witness, why don't you?
Before God was, I am
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Same shit.

You mewling weasels squirm and act like little children..and pretend to pretend.

Who's going to actually step up?
Before God was, I am
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

LTS TRN 2 - "I can't hear you ML, I can't hear you!
You mewling weasels squirm and act like little children
..and pretend to pretend...umm, wait a minute..."
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Okay, Jay, you're the one screaming like a little kid here...you know, with your oh-so funny picture (and not daring to actually try and say anything?)

So...anyone going to denigrate the NASA astronaut and his basic credibility? Anyone willing to actually speak clearly like an adult? What...don't dare? A little apprehensive that I'll jump on your tired ass with both feet from the top turnbuckle? Hmm...
Before God was, I am
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

I don't find her very attractive--one of those nut-cutting harpy blondes--and he didn't fuck her anyway, that's for sure. And, yes, he's a squirmer, creeping about like a mischievous kid. I realize that most of you Tea Bagging types have never left the playground--or still go there in these threads to find some of that familiar comfort from when you actually felt right. Regardless, a career as an astronaut was just a playground fantasy for you and jay and "roach" and so forth, and yet....you're prepared to dismiss the credibility of not only an astronaut, but one of NASA's very best? Now, I shouldn't need to belabor the point that like yourself, I require some kind of practical evidence before I "believe" in such a claim as his. But unlike you, I see no reason to dismiss him out of hand--especially since he's not the only NASA astronaut to make such claims. Of course I'm referring to Buzz Aldrin
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XlkV1ybBnHI

As for coyote, what a fake. I raised, and he folded!
Before God was, I am
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Well that would be a flat out lie, P-willie. Of course you read my humble post. And you know damn well I've got you squared up and centered. Samantha Mohr is a classic yammering bitch. That I recognize this immediately--and I really have no idea of her gig--certainly doesn't suggest that I'm gay. Part of the charm of this palsied forum is never needing to prove I'm not black, a Jew, a woman, a queer, or an alien. :)

Are you ready to deal with the fact that of course 9/11 was an inside job by the fanatical Zionazis? Why not? Too much horror? Right answer :wink:
Before God was, I am
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Why do you even show up? What? All you can do is post childish nonsense? Fine. Bye bye.
Before God was, I am
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

A 'Tard in the Life

I read the board today oh, boy
Another post from LTS TARD 2
And though the post was rather dull
Well, I just had to laugh
I saw the aftermath
He blew an alien on Mars
He didn't notice the jizz on his chin
A crowd of people stood and stared
They'd seen his act before
Everyone was pretty sure that he was from the house of 'tards...

Another post today oh, boy
He claimed George Bush had caused 9/11
He blathered much to his dismay
But I just had to look
Having read this kook
He'd love to wake..you...up...

He woke up, fell out of bed
Fell on the floor and hit his head
Found the One Board and he wrote some crap
And looking up, he noticed he was wrong,
Found his notes and tin foil hat
Made up shit in seconds flat
Found an e.t. and he got butt-probed
Screamed in joy while his ass was filled with cream

Ah...aah...aaaah, ah,
aaaah..ah, aaaah...ah, aaaaahhh...

I read the board today oh, boy
One giant hole in LTS TARDS rear
And though his logic isn't strong
He keeps on posting on
While lying to himself until his dignity is gone
He loves to lead...you...on...
Mace
Eternal Scobode

Post by Mace »

Rack Jay. Old school smack never gets old, whether it's coming from Jay or ML.....it's all good. Making fun of the douchebag is far more entertaining that trying to argue with him.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

I did it.

Only one I "bought into," so to speak, is the Climate Change "theory," since it's not a "theory" -- withholding/falsifying data is PROVEN FACT, so it doesn't qualify as a "theory."

But isn't it funny how LTS buys into all the theories the Lefty Loonies put out there, but the one we have actual proof of a conspiracy for, is the one where he takes the opposite side? Yet the others, which have little to no evidence for, save some whacky tests-the-limits-of-the-imagination shit, he eats up like a hungry vulture.

Yeah, he's pretty credible on this stuff.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

88 wrote:I had the same result.

Because you're not a complete idiot.

One "conspiracy theory" has well-documented, easily verifiable facts to prove it. None of the others listed do.

So which one doesn't LTard buy into? You guessed it. He actually screams from the rooftops that it isn't a conspiracy. Fucker must lead one boring life.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Good job, Jay. On this topic I can roll wide, low, and off the map. Why not? Has anyone anywhere offered a reasonable take on Buzz Aldren's look-into-my-eyes declaration of just what he and Michael Collins and Neil Armstrong observed very clearly on the way to the moon? Fuck it! Game on...

I'm just a highly trained chimp, yes...but I know what I saw..
Before God was, I am