Three Best Bets Week 2 results

Forum for NFL Picks games

Moderators: Shoalzie, ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2

Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Three Best Bets Week 2 results

Post by Felix »

The carnage results are in....there are no winners, only those that managed to eek out a game here and there......

poptart 1-1 anemia settled in on the dallas offense that a week before looked like superbowl contenders
felix 0-2 those half points on the spreads are killers-time to find a new point spread supplier….as with poptart, I fell victim to the unsubstantiated belief that dallas actually possessed an offense
KC Scott 2-0 one of the few that didn’t succumb to the Jedi mind tricks perpetrated by jerry jones and jason garrett…nice job scotty
Shoalzie 0-3 a mind numbing demonstration of suckitude insofar as picking against the spread goes (look, the only reason I sucked less than you is because I only picked 2)
Dallas Fanatic 1-2 apparently knew something those of us that actually believed dallas had a team didn’t, but wasn’t willing to share-blew monkey cack on the other two picks, but taking seattle and the points is what kept you out of the cellar
Sirfindafold 1-2 should have told you betting on Oakland is never a good idea….the titans maybe one of the worst teams in football, while the Chargers may be better than anyone thought…nice call on the Pittsburgh mauling of the Jets
JSC810 0-2-1 first tie of the season Cincy won by 7 but that was the line-sorry about that…Denver and New Orleans cost you this week
MGO0-1 flacco is now your worst enemy
Mikey no showed, so may be at the top of the class this week
stuckinia 0-3 OUCH!!!! Just slightly worse than me, but every bit as bad as Shoalz….Denver will break your heart everytime….
tilikum 0-3 another sucker that believed dallas was for reals….and you above all else should know better than to ever have anything to do with the duhs….
Hockeymom 0-2-1 another tie, and two losses…sorry about that
Charger Mike 1-2 another victim of the half point monster….maybe those las vegas types really do know what they’re doing
88 no showed on a week where it was obvious that was the right thing to do…no worries, so long as you’ve got 30 picks in before the end of the season, you’re still a contender
War Wagon 1-2 half point killer and believing in the saints is going to be your undoing…nice call on the niner game
TIC 1-2 your win came on the over 45.5 score of the Redskin/Rams game….the other Bmore and the Duhs were the party killers
Screw Michigan 0-3 I think the Jets have a personal vendetta against you…what did you piss in Rex Ryans oatmeal or something? You get credit for being the only one brave enough to bet on the minniehahas though…of course they were going to lose, but you showed intestinal fortitude….just don’t let it happen again….
Godzilla 2002 0-3 dont worry, there were no winners this week…just consider yourself one of the pieces of cannon fodder
bucmonkey 0-3 consider yourself on the same level as godzilla 2002
DELSDAD 1-2 another ½ point victim….the Texans came through for you though
ucantdoitdoggstyle 1-1 betting the over/unders looks like the way to go
Biggie 1-1 long time no see….glad you’ve decided to enter the fray

Overalls will be tabulated at some point in the future
get out, get out while there's still time
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Re: Three Best Bets Week 2 results

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Everyone check your tickets...

Felix, I was 1-2. I had BAL +2.5 and PHI won by 1.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

I too had the Ravens. I hope that this is just a clerical error and that you understand how spreads work.
Bucmonkey
2011 CFB Bowl Pic Champ

Post by Bucmonkey »

Screw_Michigan wrote:Everyone check your tickets...

Felix, I was 1-2. I had BAL +2.5 and PHI won by 1.
In! Take em anyway I can get em...
Go Bucs, Gators
Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

I had Ravens plus as well...I'm 1-2.
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:I too had the Ravens. I hope that this is just a clerical error and that you understand how spreads work.
this was a clerical error.....that's what happens when you do it in a hurry...I'll reevaluate it and modify as needed....sorry about the mixup
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Felix wrote:
MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:I too had the Ravens. I hope that this is just a clerical error and that you understand how spreads work.
this was a clerical error.....that's what happens when you do it in a hurry...I'll reevaluate it and modify as needed....sorry about the mixup
It is our responsibility to make things are right, but thanks for taking care of it.

Now get lost in RumpleCaverns.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

Week one results
poptart 1-0
felix 1-1
KC Scott 2-0
Shoalzie 2-1
Dallas Fanatic 2-1
Sirfindafold 0-3
JSC810 1-2
MGO 3-0
Mikey 1-2
stuckinia 2-1
tilikum 1-2
Hockey Mom 0-2
Charger Mike 1-2
88 1-0
War Wagon 0-3
Terry in Crapchester 3-0
Screw Michigan 2-1
godzilla 2002 1-1
bucmonkey 1-2

Week 2
poptart 1-1
felix 0-2
KC Scott 2-0
Shoalzie 1-2
Dallas Fanatic 2-1
Sirfindafold 1-2
JSC810 0-2-1
MGO1-0
Mikey no showed
stuckinia 1-2
tilikum 0-3
Hockeymom 1-1-1
Charger Mike1-2
88 no showed
War Wagon 1-2
TIC 2-1
Screw Michigan 1-2
Godzilla 2002 1-2
bucmonkey 1-2
DELSDAD 1-2
ucantdoitdoggstyle 1-1
Biggie 1-1
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

felix 0-2 - FAT FUCKING RETARD!
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

poptart wrote:felix 0-2 - FAT FUCKING RETARD!
I'm not fat....

KC Scott wrote:

Here's another suggestion - tabulate them as you go and put them in the same thread as the pics for that week (shoalzie did this last year and it reduces the overall # of topics in announcements)

it also keeps people from having to search for 'em
you're not the boss of me!!!!! :grin:

I have them, it's just that I'm still on the mend from my surgery and the pain meds kick my concentration level right in the nads....I'll post the Y-T-D totals after I tabulate the results from this weeks games.....all I know is that I'm pretty sure I'm in sole possession or at least tied for last place....
orcinus
2013 JAFFL Champ

Post by orcinus »

You would be mistaken.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

KC Scott wrote:and that I'm 4-0 after 2 weeks
In