Jesus had a wife!

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

jiminphilly
2014 JFFL Champion

Re: Jesus had a wife!

Post by jiminphilly »

He probably sucked cock too so that should make you fairly happy.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

He was a rabbi, wasn't he?
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Nope, no fukkin' way he had a wife. It's already been debated by religious scholars.

mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Are you sure it's the same Jesus? There's a whole bunch of them around here.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Jsc810 wrote:I don't consider myself an atheist, Spray. I've written about a near death experience that I had, and it left me quite convinced there is something beyond our worldly existence. I do not claim to know exactly what it is, however.
they call that adrenalin.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

100% bullshit.

If Jesus was actually married, he'd be the wife.
atomicdad
Eternal Scobode

Post by atomicdad »

I find that pretty offensive. I think I will go out and burn down my neighborhood.
Biggie
The Great Illuminator

Post by Biggie »

If any one can show just cause why they may not be lawfully joined together, let them speak now or forever hold their peace.
Pontius Pilate wrote:Image
Biggie
The Great Illuminator

Post by Biggie »

Other way around, I'm afraid.
Truman
Eternal Scobode

Post by Truman »

Rack all Big Sam resets...
The Seer
Just the Facts

Post by The Seer »

Truman wrote:Rack all Big Sam resets...
+1
E UNUM PLURIBUS
Wolfman
Dumpater Artist

Post by Wolfman »

And I'm the King of England. <-------- normal font for narrow minds to read
"It''s not dark yet--but it's getting there". -- Bob Dylan

Carbon Dating, the number one dating app for senior citizens.

"Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teaches my hands to the war, and my fingers to fight."
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Why wouldn't he have a wife, Wolfie?
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

PSUFAN wrote:Why wouldn't he have a wife, Wolfie?
The King of England?

He's dead, and has about the same mental capacity as wolfman.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Shhhhh...hunting weltwagon here
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

PSUFAN wrote:Why wouldn't he have a wife, Wolfie?
True. Lots of fags have wives even today. It was probably even more important to have a beard if you lived in a culture which would pelt you with rocks unto death for parking your cock in a man's ass or spearing his scrofulous pie hole.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

Only a motherfucker Jesus would wed Mary Magdalene.
Roger_the_Shrubber
Back-o-Matic

Post by Roger_the_Shrubber »

She said researchers had identified the words "Jesus said to them, 'my wife'", which might refer to Mary Magdalene.
He was doing a stand up act, quoting Henny Youngman. "Take my wife, please!"
What were we just talking about?
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

Post by Terry in Crapchester »

Papa Willie wrote:So then there's Chip - the new turned Democrat proving that he's a good Democrat by preaching his atheism.

Yay.
I'm not sure how linking an article that says Jesus had a wife makes one an atheist. It's a basic tenet of Christianity that Jesus was both fully human and fully divine, no? Fully human would entail carnal desires.

Not to mention that there are plenty of religions out there which don't accept the divinity of Jesus.

Further, Chip put a ? in the title and sorta went JSC42 in the initial post. At most he rejected a literal reading of the Bible, which hardly makes one an atheist. Or are you one of those people who insists that anyone who believes the Earth is more than 6,000 years old, that the great flood didn't occur, that dinosaur bones were not planted by Satan to test our faith, and that Methuselah didn't live to be 969 years old (although I have to admit, Wolfman is closing in on that number) is an atheist?
War Wagon wrote:The first time I click on one of your youtube links will be the first time.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

TiC wrote:Jesus was both fully human and fully divine, no? Fully human would entail carnal desires.
That's why God made the apostles.

-mvscal
Joe Satriani is a mime, right? - 88

Show me your dicks. - trev
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

Terry in Crapchester wrote:
Papa Willie wrote:So then there's Chip - the new turned Democrat proving that he's a good Democrat by preaching his atheism.

Yay.
I'm not sure how linking an article that says Jesus had a wife makes one an atheist. It's a basic tenet of Christianity that Jesus was both fully human and fully divine, no? Fully human would entail carnal desires.

Not to mention that there are plenty of religions out there which don't accept the divinity of Jesus.

Further, Chip put a ? in the title and sorta went JSC42 in the initial post. At most he rejected a literal reading of the Bible, which hardly makes one an atheist. Or are you one of those people who insists that anyone who believes the Earth is more than 6,000 years old, that the great flood didn't occur, that dinosaur bones were not planted by Satan to test our faith, and that Methuselah didn't live to be 969 years old (although I have to admit, Wolfman is closing in on that number) is an atheist?
Are you really expecting any intelligent responses from a guy whose depth is limited to farts and guitar solos?

Know your audience, dude.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

atomicdad wrote:I find that pretty offensive. I think I will go out and burn down my neighborhood.
how in the hell has this not been racked yet?
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

Post by Terry in Crapchester »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:
Terry in Crapchester wrote:

Yay.

Are you really expecting any intelligent responses from a guy whose depth is limited to farts and guitar solos?

Know your audience, dude.
My biggest problem here is that I too often (and once would be too often, but we're talking much more than that, of course) expect an intelligent response, whereas most of this group would rather fling poop instead.
War Wagon wrote:The first time I click on one of your youtube links will be the first time.