(!) Stay tuned for my escapades as a single man.... (!)

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Atomic Punk
antagonist

Re: Stay tuned for my escapades as a single man....

Post by Atomic Punk »

Are your daughters still pissed at me from whatever state they live in now? I see IndyFraudsco has enlisted the help of fellow admins to try to bail him out of a lie. Either way Fraudsco, you are a liar. You've never answered my claims either but deflect attention away. You didn't amass that wealth by being a computer/IT hack. Spin on and hopefully the other red letters will try to bail you out.
BSmack wrote:Best. AP take. Ever.

Seriously. I don't disagree with a word of it.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

Atomic Punk wrote:Are your daughters still pissed at me from whatever state they live in now?

How would she even know?
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

So, Indy Frisco the "self-made man" gets taken for a ride by some souless, precious little bitch-godess who decides he doesn't rate enough anymore for her...but it's all good because now he's getting a little "tuna finger".

Okay then.

This guy approves of the hypocracy in this thread...
:scs:
Why don’t you just STFU.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

KC Scott wrote:yea, there's no better way to get even than posting nudies of the ex on T1B
In!

Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Re: (!) Stay tuned for my escapades as a single man.... (!)

KC Scott wrote:Rack it TVO - let's hope a few more follow your fine example

BTW - Is that a cast she's got on?

Did you have to break her arm to get her to pose?

:lol:

I think that's Moving Sale's prolapsed anus riding up her wrist. Looks like a real party girl.
Why don’t you just STFU.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Martyred wrote: I think that's Moving Sale's prolapsed anus riding up her wrist. Looks like a real party girl.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

IndyFrisco wrote:Gotta put a stop to this. Figured I could use my absence from the board to manifest this bullshit. Thought I was adding onto R-Jack's trolljob. If his is not, so be it.

AP, can't remember the last time I noticed you...surprised I did. P.S...At least I am not you.

For those IM's, my bad. I was just goofing here. Not my style I know, but figured to troll the board. The Deciders can appeal to The Board if my actions were so inappropriate to dismiss me.
The ol' I was just trollin' you fukks line, eh?

Bullshit.

Until we get high resolution color pics of you banging the fukk out of the OL while holding up this month's sports illustrated, you're just another loser that quit on his wife, his kids, his country, his ...... g0d.

Shame.

You get bonus racks for pics showing anal penetration.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
MadRussian
Poop is Funny!!!

Post by MadRussian »

smackaholic wrote:
Martyred wrote: I think that's Moving Sale's prolapsed anus riding up her wrist. Looks like a real party girl.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

x3 holy shit :lol: :lol: :lol:
At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child - miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats.
P.J. O'Rourke.
Dan Vogel
FBI Informant

Post by Dan Vogel »

Atomic Punk wrote:See the pattern of assholes spending their time on this board and neglecting their wives yet you stupid hick?
This is what I think. look at all the people with thousands of messages left on a dumb message board. Don't you work? Or you are not productive. I doubt it. Do you neglect the people you are supposed to care for? Don't you have any family? You spend your time arguing and posturing tough with people you don't even know. It doesn't make sense. That's why I limit my time here and just use it sometimes. And many times just to read. Good luck.

Have a nice week!
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

So when Marty sees a pic of a hot naked chick he thinks of a man's ass and when fagaholic and madfag see a pic of a hot naked chick and a post about a man's ass they comment on the post about a man's ass. Gotcha.
Imus
Elwood

Post by Imus »

Atomic Punk wrote:Thunderbird makes the man.
wolfman wrote:I also remember seeing all the old people dying in the streets because they did not have medicare. Good times.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

TVO...jump up and pull those panties all the way down when you get a chance, k?
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

Post by ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 »

Moving Sale wrote:hot naked chick.
You call that... hot? :lol:

She's thin. I'll give you that much. No tits. She's... okay. Can't see half her face.

Hot for a midget? Sure.
OCmike
Cursed JFFL Owner

Post by OCmike »

Atomic Punk wrote:
IndyFrisco wrote:Gotta put a stop to this. Figured I could use my absence from the board to manifest this bullshit. Thought I was adding onto R-Jack's trolljob. If his is not, so be it.

AP, can't remember the last time I noticed you...surprised I did. P.S...At least I am not you.

For those IM's, my bad. I was just goofing here. Not my style I know, but figured to troll the board. The Deciders can appeal to The Board if my actions were so inappropriate to dismiss me.
Wait, R-Jack is an insider and you are saying you don't know yet get all of these IM's? Really?

For you pussies that completely rely on IM's for help on this board... then why didn't one of them IM another pussy that would leak out that you were "trolling" while you were lying to them in the process?

Sure, you didn't even notice me. You are a fucking liar. As you deflect, tell the board the source of your excessive wealth. A woman that is hot and is from a family where she doesn't have to ever work.

You've also dismissed that you have somehow amassed the kind of wealth an IT guy has with the material possessions you constantly flaunt to the peons. Again, if you are such a successful IT pro then every IT pro in India would have what you have.

I call bullshit and you are a lying fraud one way or another. After one IM you shouldn't have received another as the word will spread quickly. Many people use IM's as a crutch with their trusted ones. So you've betrayed their trust as an add-on that you are now admitting.

What a sorry piece of shit you are. Yes, at least you are not me. I'm surprised you didn't break out the panty smack the lowest of the low on this board continually use. You could lower yourself even more if you started doing that... if that helps.

Truman caught you and there is no way to spin out of it.
:shock: WOW.

You've managed to combine the random ravings of a feeble alcoholic, the insistence that others admit to truths you've invented in your head and the anger of someone who's going to "show you all one day!!!!!" So if your purpose in this thread was to come across as a creepy, deluded, future workplace shooter, mission fucking complete.
Moving Sale wrote: I could easily have an IQ of 40
Toddowen
it puts the lotion on its skin....

Post by Toddowen »

Maybe this should either be bumped or archived?

Don't bother trying to delete it :lol: