FSU -70.5 vs Savannah State??

Fuck Jim Delany

Moderators: 88BuckeyeGrad, Left Seater, buckeye_in_sc

Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Re: FSU -70.5 vs Savannah State??

Post by Left Seater »

This is a game FSU didn't want but was left with them when WVU backed out of the contract due to joining the Big XII.

Someone said SAV state won only a few games over a number of years but I haven't looked it up to verify.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

Post by Terry in Crapchester »

Sudden Sam wrote:http://www.ssuathletics.com/index.aspx? ... h=football

From Wiki:

Since moving to NCAA Division I - FCS in 2000, the Tigers have compiled a 17-88 record as of the 2009–2010 season. Prior to moving to Division I-AA the team compiled a 97-108-4 record in NCAA Division II (1981–2000), a 15-20-0 record in NCAA Division III (1973–1980) and a 1-1-0 record as a member of the NAIA.

Ouch.
Amazing that they were able to get Shannon Sharpe there. Yeah, I know one player won't make or break a football program, but it seems to me he might have had better options.
War Wagon wrote:The first time I click on one of your youtube links will be the first time.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Terry in Crapchester wrote:
Sudden Sam wrote:http://www.ssuathletics.com/index.aspx? ... h=football

From Wiki:

Since moving to NCAA Division I - FCS in 2000, the Tigers have compiled a 17-88 record as of the 2009–2010 season. Prior to moving to Division I-AA the team compiled a 97-108-4 record in NCAA Division II (1981–2000), a 15-20-0 record in NCAA Division III (1973–1980) and a 1-1-0 record as a member of the NAIA.

Ouch.
Amazing that they were able to get Shannon Sharpe there. Yeah, I know one player won't make or break a football program, but it seems to me he might have had better options.
Yeah, until he opened his big, fat fucking mouth.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Python
Elwood

Post by Python »

Normally there's no line for games like these. KInd of suprising to see them now.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Florida St opened at home against Murray St. Following that epic tilt, they take on Savannah St.

Way to reach for the stars, 'Noles.

And no, I don't want to hear about any last-minute scheduling dropouts. That's bullshit. They still had to pick up the phone and call someone, and rather than call the Sun Belt or any of the other usual schedule-fodder conferences they reached out to not one but two dregs of D1-AA.
Joe Satriani is a mime, right? - 88

Show me your dicks. - trev
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

Van,

You can and should rail on FSU for the Murray State game, but not so much for the Savannah State game. You said FSU should have reached out to the Sun Belt, but they went much above that. They tried for OU, ATM, Pitt, Syracuse, Utah, and most of the rest of the Big East. All of them couldn't make it work.

WVU will likely also get a law suit as a result of canceling this game.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Mr T
Riverboat Gambler

Post by Mr T »

Air Force and West Virginia dropped the games this year and next. FSU called every FBS opponent with the same open dates but was turned down. Now we got Nevada dropping the Noles next year.
TheJON wrote:What does the winner get? Because if it's a handjob from Frisco, I'd like to campaign for my victory.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

Jsc810 wrote:WTF? A spread of more than 10 touchdowns?
We must protect the integrity of the regular season!

Sincerely,

The last 4 remaining BCS honks
King Crimson
Eternal Scobode

Post by King Crimson »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:
Jsc810 wrote:WTF? A spread of more than 10 touchdowns?
We must protect the integrity of the regular season!

Sincerely,

The last 4 remaining BCS honks
it's all about the pageantry of college sports, love of the game, and the scholar-athlete!

sin,

university presidents
""On a lonely planet spinning its way toward damnation amid the fear and despair of a broken human race, who is left to fight for all that is good and pure and gets you smashed for under a fiver? Yes, it's the surprising adventures of me, Sir Digby Chicken-Caesar!"
"