what's wrong with the LPGA

Oh Billy Billy Billy...

Moderator: Dinsdale

Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

what's wrong with the LPGA

Post by Felix »

I used to enjoy watching pro ladies play, because their game is a lot closer to the one I play than is the game played by PGA guys....time is a motherfucking douchenozzle and....er, but I digress

but as of late, the LPGA holds about as much interest as a tuna fish sandwich.....what do these players have in common?

and the answer is not "they could all kick Felix's ass" (although I can spot at least four that could no doubt pummel me, and two that can grow a better mustache than I can)

these are 8 of the top 15 players in the world, and I couldn't identify any of them if they were sitting next to me in a cart....it has nothing to do with the fact they're asian, and everything to do with the fact that they're simply non-descript.....I can appreciate they're all great players, but has kind of flat lined my "give a fuck" meter.....

now were talking "peak my interest"
get out, get out while there's still time
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Re: what's wrong with the LPGA

Post by Screw_Michigan »

I would have said only one is even moderately attractive.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

Screw_Michigan wrote:I would have said only one is even moderately attractive.
It's him her isn't it?

a five word edit twice is never a good thing....I'll get this message boarding stuff down one of these days :oops:
Last edited by Felix on Fri Aug 24, 2012 7:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.
get out, get out while there's still time
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Yes, she's about as attractive as a plugged-in toaster in a pool....
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.