Sick People

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Re: Sick People

Post by Van »

Sam, why on earth did you post that?

Yes, I realize Marty would ask that about all your threads, but this? Seriously...why?
Joe Satriani is a mime, right? - 88

Show me your dicks. - trev
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

Post by ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 »

Sudden Sam wrote:I'd actually like an admin to delete if possible.
Your user ID or just the post?
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

You have went from posting pictures of decent fun looking Bama honky tonks, and decent bike pictures to this kind of shit ?

That is fucked up....
Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

Sudden Sam wrote:
I'd actually like an admin to delete if possible.
Your T1B account?

rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Derron wrote:You have went...

That is fucked up....
As is your grasp of English.

The Seer
Just the Facts

Post by The Seer »

Sam, when you get a cold or flu, do you try to infect people to share your misery?
E UNUM PLURIBUS
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Van wrote:
Derron wrote:You have went...

That is fucked up....
As is your grasp of English.
Ohhh my..grammar and English smack..the last stop for a poster drowning in suck ass takes to which he has lowered himself to post these torture stories, and then cracks on other grammar..outfucking standing. Where do you go now to suck even more ?
Derron
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Ummm, Derron? I didn't post the torture story, Sam did.

In fact, I posted this...
Van, in the second post of this thread, wrote:Sam, why on earth did you post that?

Yes, I realize Marty would ask that about all your threads, but this? Seriously...why?
Are you okay this morning? I'm becoming a bit concerned for you. You're not stuck in a non-ventilated garage sucking down muscle car exhaust fumes while clacking out stupid takes again...right?

Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Van wrote:Ummm, Derron? I didn't post the torture story, Sam did.

In fact, I posted this...
Van, in the second post of this thread, wrote:Sam, why on earth did you post that?
Yeah I get that now.....but step away form grammar smack anyway.
Derron
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Van wrote:
Are you okay this morning? I'm becoming a bit concerned for you. You're not stuck in a non-ventilated garage sucking down muscle car exhaust fumes while clacking out stupid takes again...right?
I get the impression that possibly the entire U&L has been subjected to a mild dose of gaseous fentanyl today.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Derron, excepting all but the most egregious assfuckings of grammar here, I do leave them alone. "You have went," though? That was such a painful stab to the eyeballs, it simply couldn't go unrewarded.

Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Chick hangs out with members of a drug gang, and gets herself offed in unpleasant fashion?

Yup, that Darwin guy is one sick puppy, alright.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Van wrote:Derron, excepting all but the most egregious assfuckings of grammar here, I do leave them alone. "You have went," though? That was such a painful stab to the eyeballs, it simply couldn't go unrewarded.
Well now your welcome. Lets hope both your eyeballs get infected and fall out and you'll have to stop posting. Make sure you troll each and every post, and get the grammar correction, oh and punctuation too.

Your grammar smack puts you in the same suck ass league as LTard. Moving Sale, jsc and others. Keep posting, and I can keep ignoring your takes.
Derron
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

But see, the great thing about you is that your cumbrous grammar only comes in around one hundred and forty-seventh on the list of Things That Make Derron A Remarkably Awful Poster.

Verily, you're the gift that keeps on giving.

mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Dinsdale wrote:Chick hangs out with members of a drug gang, and gets herself offed in unpleasant fashion?

Yup, that Darwin guy is one sick puppy, alright.
She was a mudshark, too, so she definitely had a death wish. Massive parenting fail.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Has it been definitively determined whether she was a mudshark? The article indicated that her tat could also simply be a reference to music bands and/or mythology.

Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Van wrote:The article indicated that her tat could also simply be a reference to music bands and/or mythology.
:?
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Hey, that's what the article said.

Ken
Most epic roll-call thread starter EVER

Post by Ken »

Derron wrote:Well now your welcome.
I’ll go ahead and take this one.
Ummmm.... nevermind.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

I'd lean more towards the band theory than the mythology one.

Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Because we should always take as fact any take a British paper has on American pop-culture.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

What's the problem, fellas? The seemingly grisly tale is just a literal enactment of exactly what Ryan's so-called "plan" would do to basic social services for elderly and low income Americans. That gal strapped to the table with the "Kween Spade" tattoo (think America's love of the song "Brown Sugar") getting her foot methodically sawed off? That's America! The guy jumping out the window trying to escape? That's Karl Rove heading for Paraguay. And the "teacher'"who felt the girl needed to be reeducated? Well that's Mitten's lil' attack robot, the lugubrious and dripping Ryan.

C'mon, Sam, just wait til the ATMs stop working, it'll be like Ben Casey without the laughs 8)

You cut the patient in half?
Before God was, I am
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

"Seemingly grisly tale"?

Okay, so what would it take before you would remove the qualifier and call it an actual grisly tale? And for once, try not to spin this into a broken-record political diatribe no one will bother to read.

LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Van wrote:"Seemingly grisly tale"?

Okay, so what would it take before you would remove the qualifier and call it an actual grisly tale? And for once, try not to spin this into a broken-record political diatribe no one will bother to read.
Well, a really grisly tale would be the organ peddling rings operating out of the unspeakable fake race-state experiment. You know, where they seek out impoverished Third Worlders (thanks IMF) and offer them a pittance for one of their kidneys, cut it out and rush it back to Tel Aviv where some gangster can install it and continue to run his game on America and the West. Sure, it's all behind the scenes and you never hear anything about it, and no one gets (or stays) arrested. But it's grisly indeed. Why much more so than a random drug gang murder? Because the grotesque apartheid state is sanctioned, funded, and protected by America and massive amounts of its tax dollars. You see? The scum in Oklahoma are in jail right now--and it's really probably better for all of society that the chick is dead and they're in the can--got it? Meanwhile the Zionazis are gearing up for a serious war (mostly by us) which will murder thousands and thousands of innocent people. Are you getting any of this--or are you really such a perfect dunce?
Before God was, I am
The Seer
Just the Facts

Post by The Seer »

LTS TRN 2 wrote: Well, a really grisly tale would be the organ peddling rings operating out of the unspeakable fake race-state experiment. You know, where they seek out impoverished Third Worlders (thanks IMF) and offer them a pittance for one of their kidneys, cut it out and rush it back to Tel Aviv where some gangster can install it and continue to run his game on America and the West. Sure, it's all behind the scenes and you never hear anything about it, and no one gets (or stays) arrested. But it's grisly indeed. Why much more so than a random drug gang murder? Because the grotesque apartheid state is sanctioned, funded, and protected by America and massive amounts of its tax dollars. You see? The scum in Oklahoma are in jail right now--and it's really probably better for all of society that the chick is dead and they're in the can--got it? Meanwhile the Zionazis are gearing up for a serious war (mostly by us) which will murder thousands and thousands of innocent people. Are you getting any of this--or are you really such a perfect dunce?
Sincerely,

E UNUM PLURIBUS
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

As always, Nick just couldn't do it. Apparently the makers of Malibu Nick only gave him one prerecorded message.

LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Of course I could tell all sorts of grisly tales, but certainly not on your shallow terms--and don't think you can hide from the fact that a ruthless contingent of race-state fanatics--callously manipulating a horde of brain dead Christers--is running your government and robbing you blind while bringing shame and disgrace upon America's reputation. Don't try and fuss and fidget with your blinders, and please don't try and blame Iran for our Permanent War culture because that's just a tedious lie (repeated endlessly for your weary surrendering approval). Sick People? You mean war-mongering Zionazis, right? Right. :!:
Before God was, I am
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

And you just know Malibu Nick was given a Palestinian flag where the genitals are supposed to go.

LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

No, it's not upon the behalf of the Palestinians that the vile fake state be exposed and somehow arrested in its geo-political machinations, but rather on behalf of all world citizens who don't want or deserve to be robbed and jobbed by a an utterly ruthless and seething crime state/gang. You're grossed out by a meth murder but are indifferent and even appeasing of the fact that AIPAC effectively runs our entire congress and White House. What the fuck is your mewling excuse?
Before God was, I am
The Seer
Just the Facts

Post by The Seer »

LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock
E UNUM PLURIBUS
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

The Seer wrote: I suck Jew cock
Glad to see you're finally acknlowedging your true calling.
What do you think of unwashed Arab cock (not that mine would qualify as either)?
Last edited by Mikey on Sat Aug 18, 2012 11:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

That's a rare and downright ballsy admission to make here, Seer.

:mrgreen:

mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

LTS TRN 2 wrote: You mean war-mongering Zionazis, right? Right. :!:
Funny, I don't recall Israel calling for the annihilation of Iran or any other country for that matter.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
lovebuzz
Still thinking about a new title

Post by lovebuzz »

Mikey wrote:
The Seer wrote: I suck Jew cock
Glad to see you're finally acknlowedging your true calling.
What do you think of unwashed Arab cock (not that mine would qualify as either)?

i would just like to take this opportunity to state that i support the plight of the palestinian people and any impending pile-on will not affect my beliefs. or scare me.
thank you and have a good day.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Supporting the plight of the Palestinian people means you agree that they ought to continue to be treated as cannon fodder by their fellow Arabs.

Is that what you meant, or do you mean to say that you support the idea of Palestinian statehood? If so, do you feel that this new Palestinian state should be carved out of the incredibly tiny sliver of land that comprises the State of Israel? Or do you feel that it ought to be located somewhere else within the wider Arab world?

'Cause, see, no Arab state wants anything to do with providing the Palestinians their own home.

Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Van wrote:Supporting the plight of the Palestinian people means you agree that they ought to continue to be treated as cannon fodder by their fellow Arabs.
Ever been checked for OCD?
lovebuzz
Still thinking about a new title

Post by lovebuzz »

Van wrote:Supporting the plight of the Palestinian people means you agree that they ought to continue to be treated as cannon fodder by their fellow Arabs.
Not necessarily and in my case, not at all. I'd comment that you're being tedious but then you'd get annoyed and I don't want that, so...
Is that what you meant, or do you mean to say that you support the idea of Palestinian statehood?
i typed exactly what i meant to say. this may help - - http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/plight

i'd like to gently remind you about your compelling need to be right :mrgreen:
If so, do you feel that this new Palestinian state should be carved out of the incredibly tiny sliver of land that comprises the State of Israel?
Hell. Fuck. No. (apologies to poptart. that F bomb was necessary.)
Or do you feel that it ought to be located somewhere else within the wider Arab world?
Please clarify "somewhere else"
'Cause, see, no Arab state wants anything to do with providing the Palestinians their own home.
i am aware of this.

and ps: i think Mikey may be on to something.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

lovebuzz wrote:Please clarify "somewhere else"
Oh, how about say Jordan and Egypt? You know...where they originally came from? Gaza should return to Egyptian control and the Israeli's should take want they want/need to form a defensible border in the West Bank and give the rest back to Jordan whence it came.

Problem solved.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Mikey wrote:
Ever been checked for OCD?
Nope, but I have owned a couple...

As for lovebuzz, I'm not about to assume that I know what she means when she's talking major issues. She's quite the independent thinker. She could come down on any side of any issue, and I wouldn't be surprised.

Where her opinions are concerned, I've learned that it's better just to ask.

Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

lovebuzz wrote:
Not necessarily
Yes, necessarily. Your provided definition below changes nothing. You still don't support the plight of the Palestinians. In fact, apparently you feel quite strongly against it.
and in my case, not at all. I'd comment that you're being tedious but then you'd get annoyed and I don't want that, so...
And I really wouldn't give a shit if you did, so go ahead.
Is that what you meant, or do you mean to say that you support the idea of Palestinian statehood?
i typed exactly what i meant to say. this may help - - http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/plight
Exactly. You screwed up. You don't support their plight, you support their goals. They're not the same thing. They're quite the opposite, actually.
i'd like to gently remind you about your compelling need to be right :mrgreen:
I was merely asking a question of clarification, since you become Miss Pissypants whenever someone assumes anything about your opinions. Your attempt to correct me when you're clearly wrong is more indicative that I'm not the only one who has a compelling need to be right.
If so, do you feel that this new Palestinian state should be carved out of the incredibly tiny sliver of land that comprises the State of Israel?
Hell. Fuck. No. (apologies to poptart. that F bomb was necessary.)
Okay, so you don't want it in Israel. Gotcha.
Or do you feel that it ought to be located somewhere else within the wider Arab world?
Please clarify "somewhere else"
Anywhere else, in any existing Arab state. The entire region, minus Israel, Turkey and Iran.
i am aware of this.
Okay, so knowing this, where would you like to see it established?
and ps: i think Mikey may be on to something.
He usually is.