going to see....

Get the Puck out of here...

Moderator: Shoalzie

Laxplayer
President of the USC hater club
Location: On the golf course because......well, I'm the golf coach.

going to see....

Post by Laxplayer »

the cup tomorrow night......sweet........never seen it before so it should be cool....anyone else seen it?
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Re: going to see....

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Nope. Always wanted to. Whose jersey you wearing?
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Laxplayer

Post by Laxplayer »

Not wearing any jersey. The wife works for Fox and each of the announcers is getting it for an evening and we got invited. It's at a house in rancho palos verdes so it's kind of fancy. The kings PxP guy Bob Miller had it for a night and invited us but we were in SF. Jim Fox has it tomorrow and Nick Nickson will get it in Sept so we'll get to see it twice.......I think I have to wear long pants.....uuuugggghhhhh.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Cool. I thought you were going to Toronto and the HoF. Take pictures.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
MuchoBulls
Tremendous Slouch

Post by MuchoBulls »

Have seen it a couple of times and it's well worth waiting in line to see it.
Dreams......Temporary Madness
Laxplayer

Post by Laxplayer »

It was awesome....and I think we're going to get invited to another party. Even though we got our pictures taken with it I'm the kind of guy who just wanted to read the names and look at all the teams that are on there, the people, the teams etc.....There are several rules to the cup though. There is a handler with it and if the cup is disrespected he'll take it away. You have to be asked to drink out of it and the person who is pouring the champagne or whatever has to be a person who has their name on it or will have their name on it. You shouldn't lift it because you didn't win it. Some people at the party refused to touch it because they said they didn't earn the right to touch it. I took a few pics of teams and was amazed to see some of the misspellings on it. Who can post pics? I'm totally lost on how to do that. Someone send me a PM with your e-mail and I'll forward you some of our pics.