Jsc, serious question about homosexuals

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

DC Smackmaster
Elwood

Re: Jsc, serious question about homosexuals

Post by DC Smackmaster »

18,000 children die every day of hunger.

Why aren't you shitting your pants over that?

God sure seems to have it out for kids.

I'm having a hard time grasping exactly what prayers god actually answers. People have been praying for the starving kids every day for years! Really, the least he could do is feed the fucking kids. FIne, let Satan mindfuck the rest of us into not believing in him or whatever, but goddamn! Feed your fucking children!

yeah, yeah, take it to the theology forum...I know. :grin:
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:We all know that the majority of those 3,000 abortions that happen every day come from women from low income households.
Some more specific figures would be useful. It shouldn't be too much trouble since it is something that we "all know."
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:Yeah, because killing a 50 year old man is really the same as vacuuming an embryo. :meds:
Yes, it is exactly the same. Only the method of execution differs.

In any event, it seems like it would make more sense to off the 50 year old instead of the embryo since the 50 year old is on the downside of his productive career use to society.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

mvscal wrote:
MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:We all know that the majority of those 3,000 abortions that happen every day come from women from low income households.
Some more specific figures would be useful. It shouldn't be too much trouble since it is something that we "all know."
You think the majority of abortions are NOT happening in low income households? Is that your take? They're coming from the wealthy burbs with white picket fences?
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:You think the majority of abortions are NOT happening in low income households?
I don't know. Show me the numbers and don't expect to convince too many people with half assed logical fallacies.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

mvscal wrote:
MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:You think the majority of abortions are NOT happening in low income households?
I don't know. Show me the numbers and don't expect to convince too many people with half assed logical fallacies.
• Forty-two percent of women obtaining abortions have incomes below 100% of the federal poverty level ($10,830 for a single woman with no children).[6]

• Twenty-seven percent of women obtaining abortions have incomes between 100–199% of the federal poverty level.* [6]

So, 69%. Which isn't good when you also factor that:

• About 61% of abortions are obtained by women who have one or more children. [6]

http://www.guttmacher.org/pubs/fb_induced_abortion.html

Seriously, you didn't already deduce this via common sense?
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Mgo, of course he has. He knows. He's just trying to extend the argument, similar to a basketball coach who has his players immediately foul the opposition on every position to stop the clock.
Joe Satriani is a mime, right? - 88

Show me your dicks. - trev
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

I guess Lolo Jones should have become one of Magoo's statistics.

http://olympics.time.com/2012/07/19/lol ... c-hurdler/
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Mgo, most women who abort their child are at poverty level or below.
No question.

Most women who have abortions are also under 25, and stats tell us that people under age 25 (even those with a bachelor's degree) earn just about half the amount of money as someone who is even just 25-29.
Women under 25 with a bachelor's = just $22,000 a year.

Further, the 'poverty' abortion women sometimes DO have parents or family who DO have a substantial enough income to help in raising up a young child.

But the abortion answer is the easy answer.

The 'poverty' thing has as much to do with the age of the women as it does with their actual ability to earn money.

http://content.thirdway.org/publication ... ortion.pdf

KC Scott wrote:Do you support using tax dollars to provide public support AFDC/ food stamps / Section 8 for any of those kids that do need it?
Do you support butchering the Constitution to the same degree that you support butchering innocent life?

Yes, you do.

I support neither.

It's immoral to steal from one person so that another person's mistake can be paid for.

And if you want more of something, subsidize it.

You KNOW that, don't you?

Bad pregnancy situation?
That's why we have family, friends, and private social help organizations. Churches, so forth.

3,000 butcherings a day, folks.

Pull your heads out of your asses.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

DC Smackmaster wrote:yeah, yeah, take it to the theology forum...I know. :grin:
Please do.

I'm waiting.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Jsc810 wrote:Pull your fucking head out of your ass.

An egg is not a chicken. An acorn is not a tree. An embryo is not a baby.

Keep your fucking religious beliefs out of public policy.
Mvscal is not a 'religous' person, is he?

No, he's one who has basic common sense.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Jsc810 wrote:Fuck the right wingers who bleat on about abortion and also birth control.
Fuck you, who think you have the right to decide who should live or die before a human being is even given the chance... while YOU bleat on about gay marriage being a fundamental right.

Fuck you all to hell and back.
trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

It's a potential life. How can you destroy it? Wasn't the birth of your children one of the most incredible days of your life? I really don't understand why there are so many abortions. Stop getting pregnant, you imbeciles. How did this thread turn from homosexuals to homocide?
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Jsc810 wrote:Suck it. If you can't tell the difference between an egg or chicken, you're not very swift either.
we're not talking about an egg or chicken, slick.

how ironic though, that a guy who doesn't have a problem with sodomy, encourages it even, would so concern himself with when a human fetus becomes a viable life.

Oh, but you're against the death penalty, but all too willing to make that judgement before a child is born.

Do you not see the hypocrisy, the cross purpose of your stance?

Aside from the fact you're very stupid, you're also very sick.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

perhaps I misspoke about your death penalty stance.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Yes...perhaps.

Also, unless I'm mistaken and there are millions of female Jsc's running around, dude is not the one making the decision to abort. The mothers are. So quit saying "he" would kill babies. It ain't his call.

It ain't yours or mine, either. It's the mother's, and hers alone. It's her body.

And again, if men could get pregnant, abortion pills would be sold right alongside the Slim Jims and 5-Hour Energy drinks at AM/PM.

poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Van wrote:It's the mother's, and hers alone. It's her body.

Funny how she lives and the baby dies.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

As it should be, always. When a woman going through delivery is on the operating table, the doctor's first responsibility is to keep the mother alive, not the baby, and that's a baby ready for delivery. Make it an embryo or even a first-trimester fetus?

Are you fucking kidding me?

trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

I am sure most women who have abortions have emotional trauma from it. Dumb women.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Van, your "it's a mother's body" nonsense works if she decides she's, say, willing to lose a finger.

What's hacked up and DIES in an abortion is NOT her body.

The grotesque pro-abortion spin never ceases to amaze me.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

trev wrote:I am sure most women who have abortions have emotional trauma from it.
Beats the hell out of having your skull & brains squashed by an over-sized tweezer.
trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

I am sure there is much guilt, even for the men. How could there not be?
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

pop, the hell it isn't her body. Anything that's inside her body and living off her body is her body. When that fetus is living outside her body, then it's no longer her body.

Make it an embryo or first-trimester fetus and it's not even worth debating. That organism is literally an internal parasite living off her body.

And I love the way you Pro-Life/Anti-Women types (and don't even try to pretend that that's not what you really are) conveniently ignore the obvious truth that the only reason this is even an issue is because men can't get pregnant. It's easy to tell the poor woman what you think she should do with her own body, but if the shoe was on the other foot and someone tried to tell the average American male that he has to interrupt his life and disfigure his body in order to carry an unwanted pregnancy to term, christ, the average male in this country would :lol: and :meds: him till the cows came home.
Last edited by Van on Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Yes, trev, the guilt is completely overwhelming and debilitating.

So much so that 50 million women have chosen to endure it.

I consider it a baby, Jsc, because absent man's assault, such it becomes.
We all know this.

At any rate, life is snuffed out (and that ain't the mom's life) - smooshed like a bug on a sidewalk.

We're not very arrogant, are we?

trev wrote:I am sure there is much guilt, even for the men. How could there not be?
Jsc wrote:Didn't bother me at all.
lol

See.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

pop, a healthy mom matters more than her fetus. Every time. EOS.

How on earth can you even begin to refute that?

And how can you refute the correlation between embryo-fetus/person and egg/chicken? Given the chance to grow and attain birth, that egg becomes a chicken. That acorn becomes a tree. That embryo-fetus becomes a baby.

Until then, though, it's just an egg/acorn/embryo-fetus. It's not a chick, sapling or baby. In the meantime, the mom is a fully viable person. Everything is secondary in importance to her well-being.

poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Jsc, I know miscarriage.
My wife had one.

It's unfortunate and unwanted, but it happens sometimes.

Using that as some sort of justification for a person DECIDING to snuff life out is just completely wack.

In a miscarriage, nobody decides to play god and end life.

Please try not to be stupid, I beg you.

Van wrote:A healthy mom matters more than her fetus. Every time. EOS.

Who in here is trying to refute that?
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

poptart wrote:

You are, every time you whine about how the mother lives when she decides to eliminate her fetus, as if that isn't exactly how it should be.

poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Van wrote:
poptart wrote:

You are, every time you whine about how the mother lives when she decides to eliminate her fetus, as if that isn't exactly how it should be.
You said the fetus is a woman's body.

I merely pointed out the OBVIOUS to you - that what dies in an abortion is NOT her body.

Why does Jsc always turn hysterical whenever his warped views are challenged?

:lol:
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

I already know you're seriously warped, but let me find out the depth of your depravity.

If you were King of America, what restriction(s) would you place on abortion?

My takes on your 1,2,3.

1. If a mother's life is at serious risk, abortion is a reasonable and rational choice to allow for.
2. In the case of fatal defect, an abortion is a reasonable and rational choice that parents should be allowed to make.
3. I don't think a rape or incest victim should be required to carry a child to birth if she does not want to. If a rape victim protests carrying the child, I consider it to be a 2nd violation added to that which she already had to endure. She ought to have a choice to abort. Very unfortunate, but understandable.

So yes, in the world of poptart, there ARE cases where abortion ought to be legal.

Know that the number these three cases would account for come nowhere NEAR the 3,000 that occur each day in America.

What you are doing is going hysterical over fringe cases which are very far removed from the meat of the matter - which is the cavalier slaughter of innocent life on a MASSIVE scale.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

pop wrote:What you are doing is going hysterical over fringe cases which are very far removed from the meat of the matter - which is the cavalier slaughter of innocent life on a MASSIVE scale.
Which most men would do without a moment's pause if it were their own bodies and lives in question. But since it's only women we're talking about here, let's get all sanctimonious about..."the children!"

:barf:

poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Van doesn't recognize that men and women are different - and Jsc can't answer a direct question.

See what I have to deal with in this joint?

No time restriction, Jsc?

My understanding is that most abortions occur in the fist 14 weeks -but some states allow them up until 24 weeks.

What is the latest point at which you would allow an abortion to take place?

Jsc wrote:Great, good for you, pop. You have weighed the circumstances, and after careful consideration, decided on the abortion option.

Why do you want to prohibit others from doing the same thing?
Because the three fringe situations you cited demand that a decision be made.

The overwhelming bulk of the carnage (93%) that is taking place demands no such thing.

1% rape
6% mother/child health/safety issue

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/s ... en&ct=clnk

The fact that you would try to build an overall - do it if you want - policy based on the very rare 7% of cases which demand a difficult decision to be made, means that you're gripping... BADLY.
DC Smackmaster
Elwood

Post by DC Smackmaster »

Van:
And again, if men could get pregnant, abortion pills would be sold right alongside the Slim Jims and 5-Hour Energy drinks at AM/PM.
RACK. RACK. RACK.

jsc is so on the money here.

While abortion is not something my wife and I would choose, and we've been faced with that decision. Although, like jsc, we went through an ectopic pregnancy. I don't consider that an abortion as it could have, and probably, would have killed my wife. We also went through a miscarriage. I also had a girlfriend abort a baby that was 2 months along. Crushed me. She never even told me before she went and did it. One day we're planning on a baby, the next we aren't. I was distraught. I realize now, that kid wouldn't have had much of a chance. Both of us were totally unprepared in every way you can imagine to be parents. My 2 cents, which NOBODY SEEMS TO GIVE TWO FUCKS ABOUT THESE DAYS! Christ, when did this place become so cerebral? Can't we go back to some lighthearted funny shit for awhile?
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

The thread title says - serious question about homosexuals. :meds:

:wink:

And look at you, anyway.

Every other post yer beggin' for me to address/dodge some theological scud fired my way.

Theological is generally not funnay.

DC wrote:jsc is so on the money here.
Pimping policies which give us over a million abortions a year is... on the money?

Personally, I call it mental illness.
trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

poptart wrote:

trev wrote:I am sure there is much guilt, even for the men. How could there not be?
Jsc wrote:Didn't bother me at all.
lol

See.
I think it does bother him. He just won't admit it.
trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

And they say women are dramatic. We are stronger than you think.
trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

Actually, getting multiple abortions out of convenience is weak, in my opinion.
Imus
Elwood

Post by Imus »

Jsc810 wrote:The star witness for the defenders at the Prop 8 trial has had a change of heart, and now supports marriage equality. How about that?

How My View on Gay Marriage Changed

By DAVID BLANKENHORN Published: June 22, 2012

IN my 2007 book, “The Future of Marriage,” and in my 2010 court testimony concerning Proposition 8, the California ballot initiative that defined marriage as between a man and a woman, I took a stand against gay marriage. But as a marriage advocate, the time has come for me to accept gay marriage and emphasize the good that it can do. I’d like to explain why. .....
This should also provide a great comfort to Anaerobic bacteria Panties in his struggle to prance out of the closet. He never did admit the reason he started this train wreck thread anyway, although it is quite obvious. The healthcare issue is a smokescreen for his not so latent love of man ass.

Come forth and entertain us, Ms. Panties
wolfman wrote:I also remember seeing all the old people dying in the streets because they did not have medicare. Good times.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

poptart wrote:
DC wrote:jsc is so on the money here.
Pimping policies which give us over a million abortions a year is... on the money?

Personally, I call it mental illness.
Says the guy who believes in the reliability of modern day "shamans" and two-thousand-year-old fairy tales.

:lol:

pop, you just don't give a shit about women. That's all.

poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

KC Scott wrote:And there it is... finally - at least you have the guts to type out your Hypocracy ('sup MVS)

"yea, you're gonna have that baby bitch, but don't be looking for anything like food, healthcare or shelter from us taxpayers"
What is my hypocracy supposed to be?

You've made no case for it.

You've done a good job of joining Jsc in hysteria haven, though.

Jsc, you didn't answer my question.

I asked you, "What is the latest point at which you would allow an abortion to take place?"

Do you have some speck of shame left?

Van, your "You just hate women," take is wonderful.

You're good with mass genocide of THE most helpless - and yet little ol' poptart hates on people.

Mental.
trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

According to Scott, no one should be born. They might have a crime committed against them someday.