Islamic Rage Boy(s)!!

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Re: Islamic Rage Boy(s)!!

Post by smackaholic »

DC Smackmaster wrote:Yeah Python, I agree. I don't really feel that way, just got worked up for a moment. I also regret, pretty deeply, the use of the derogatory name-calling. It only shows my inability to control my temper. Very ignorant of me on both counts. Thanks for calling me on the one, my fliend.

It's just completely frustrating to me that religious folks can't simply enjoy their religion amongst themselves without trying to convert the rest of us or each other.

Fucking inhabitants of earth...we're all a bunch of dipshits.
Amen, brother. Mankind is one fukked up lot. Makes sense though. The big G says he made us in his image and if all that shit they wrote in his own fukking book is true, he is one miserable cocksucker.

As for christers being annoying, well sure they are. Just like everybody else is annoying. But, so long as they follow a fairly simple set of rules that say it's OK to be annoying, it's not OK to go Bob Gibson on somebody with a chunk of granite, I am cool with them.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
DC Smackmaster
Elwood

Post by DC Smackmaster »

Rack.
Python
Elwood

Post by Python »

DC Smackmaster wrote:the use of the derogatory name-calling.
Nah, I'm good with that stuff. :grin:
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

MClub wrote:Yes, the five policeman there...
Those 'Arab schools' failed to produce a math wizard.

MClub wrote:And yes, you're butt hurt because you think not interning Muslims in a concentration camp is just some liberal conspiracy to exterminate Christianity in Amurka
Your stupidity really is infinite, isn't it?

Judging by the REALITY OF THE ACTIONS WE SEE, the ones who would be hurting people and placing them in concentration camps are the muslims.

Undeniable fact, 'tard.

I've seldom seen one flail and toss as much total nonsense around as you have in this thread.

DC wrote:Stop crying. All of jesus and mohammed nutjobs will get your just rewards in heaven, right? Why bother to bitch and moan about anything that happens during this blip of a moment you spend here on earth when there's an ETERNITY of paradise waiting for you?

Answer: Because deep down you guys don't even believe your own horseshit.
2nd time you've wanted to engage me in a theological discussion in this thread.

I said, I didn't start the thread to talk about that.

It's social, legal, political.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

You so badly want to be the bleeding Christ on the cross. Shattered and pitiable before the world.

mvscal has pegged you lunatics correctly many times on this board. Masochism is your sexual release.
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

M Club wrote:
War Wagon wrote:
M Club wrote:There's a whole lot of cultural wisdom tied up in the saying to let sleeping dogs lie.
there's nothing in this topic about sleeping dogs but you thought it sounded cute and displayed wisdom to type that.

stfu, moron.
Oh look, another faux-victimized honkey who got a boo boo watching some Jesus dick suckers get their just desserts. Can't wait till next year when the same douchebags show up with their same vacuous "Jesus saves" signs, they get their asses kicked again, and then the police make a couple cursory arrests to make the whole thing kosher. Then we'll get another round of you right-wing losers begging for the government to clean up your bad decisions.
what? :lol:

I didn't watch the vid, don't plan to. I don't care what happened in Dearborn.

I was merely calling your penchant for stringing cute words together and calling it wisdom for what it is... moronic babble.

right wing losers begging for government to clean up your bad decisions?

More moronic babble.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

MDumb has made no sense.

He can't count beyond 5.
He's backtracked, he's flip-flopped, and he's babbled on relentlessly.

My favorite (so far) is his assertion that muslims violently attacking a group of people is an indication that it's my wish for muslims to be placed in a concentration camp.

:lol: :lol:
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

People should have the right to go into a theater & yell "Fire!"

-Pastortard
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

poptart wrote:At least try to make your trolling seem a little bit believable, Martard.

Yelling "FIRE" in a crowded theatre is inciting a riot.

Assembling and preaching ---> is not, and it is an action which is protected under the constitution.
M Club
el capitán

Post by M Club »

smackaholic wrote: So, let's see if I have this right. Preaching about Christianity in a public place is akin to calling out mvscal in a group of blacks?

Yeah, sure it is, dumbass.
Preaching? :meds:

You accuse 88 of comparing apples and handgrenades, then use that exact technique to support it.
Sure, if you ignore the whole of human psychology. Dress a lady in high heels and a mini-skirt and stand her in a plaza and most people won't have to fight the urge to rape her. Stand a group of people in the same plaza using an emotionally charged issue to taunt them and people will do stupid shiz in response.

I never said people didn't have the right to fellate an inflatable Jesus in public; I said if they instigate a shit show then a shit show will predictably follow. The law will sort it out later.
Last edited by M Club on Sun Jul 01, 2012 8:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
M Club
el capitán

Post by M Club »

poptart wrote:
MClub wrote:Yes, the five policeman there...
Those 'Arab schools' failed to produce a math wizard.
Mah bad, I forgot you religious types take everything so literally. I will write my friends in the Dearborn PD to ask exactly how many people were on duty that day to clear it up for you.

MClub wrote:And yes, you're butt hurt because you think not interning Muslims in a concentration camp is just some liberal conspiracy to exterminate Christianity in Amurka
Your stupidity really is infinite, isn't it?

Judging by the REALITY OF THE ACTIONS WE SEE, the ones who would be hurting people and placing them in concentration camps are the muslims.

Undeniable fact, 'tard.
Again, instead of making up statements out of whole cloth to say "you make up reasons to be victimized even though you aren't," I will just say "you make up reasons to be victimized even though you aren't."

Not so sure, though, how undeniable your "fact" is. Perhaps you should read up on concentration camps and take notice of just which Christian nations have set them up.

I've seldom seen one flail and toss as much total nonsense around as you have in this thread.
Bwah, deeb. Haven't flailed or backtracked or anything else you've accused me of. Why don't you get your quote on and show me where I have. Saying "you called me motherfucker but I don't fuck my mother" is not the same as refuting an argument. Perhaps you can repeat that whole thing again about freedom of speech because durrrrrr, I totes wasn't aware of that till you mentioned it. But you know, it's also illegal to shoot someone in the face, which obviously means people have just stopped doing it.

Any other dumbfuckery you want to get personally offended over, loser?
M Club
el capitán

Post by M Club »

War Wagon wrote:
I was merely calling your penchant for stringing cute words together and calling it wisdom for what it is... moronic babble.
Cute words like and, if, sometimes, everyone, bitch, gay, also, butter, etc.? They wouldn't be so overwhelming had you been able to hack college.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

MClub wrote:Haven't flailed or backtracked or anything else you've accused me of. Why don't you get your quote on and show me where I have.
You came into the thread and said, "and while i'm not sure exactly how all the arguments would play out in a court of law, common sense tells me shouting down people with bullhorns who would otherwise be going about their day at a summer festival is less peaceful assembly and more incitement to violence."

Then buzzer came in and put up a very good post where she said, "The civil rights of the Christians were violated, no doubt about it. Multiple instances of criminal assault did occur."

You told her that her post was good.

And then later you also said, "Yes, people have the right to assemble peacefully. Yes, they can antagonize a bunch of dumbfuck ghetto retards. Yes, those dumbfuck ghetto retards threw plastic bottles and rocks when they should have just ignored them.

You backtracked.

You went from saying the Christian group may have been guilty of inciting violence - and that you were not sure how it would play in a court of law ---> to admitting that buzzer was right about civil rights being violated, assault occuring, the Chritians had a right to antagonize retard muslims, and that the muslims should have ignored them.

Backtrack.

Not so sure, though, how undeniable your "fact" is. Perhaps you should read up on concentration camps and take notice of just which Christian nations have set them up.
The fact is the fact.

The only violence in the incident was from the muslim side.

I have no idea how this fact has convinced you that poptart wants to place muslims in a concentration camp.

Where on earth did that come from??

That is just pulling something COMPLETELY out of your @ss, guy.

This whole thread has been an exhibit where you ramble on with 'cute' phrases and wack takes, apparently trying to relay some sort of message - which it seems only Theodore Kaczynski could get dialed into.

Not good for you.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

M Club wrote:Sure, if you ignore the whole of human psychology. Dress a lady in high heels and a mini-skirt and stand her in a plaza and most people won't have to fight the urge to rape her. Stand a group of people in the same plaza using an emotionally charged issue to taunt them and people will do stupid shiz in response.

I never said people didn't have the right to fellate an inflatable Jesus in public; I said if they instigate a shit show then a shit show will predictably follow. The law will sort it out later.
Go ahead and dress her that way in Saudi Arabia. She will get worse than raped. Same goes for a number of other countries in the muslim world. Care to name the christian country in 2012 where this is the case?

You fukks just don't get it. If you don't put a fukking jackboot on these thugs when they act this way, they will step it up a notch next time. And what happens when their numbers get high enough? Ask the frenchies.

The problem is, your blind hatred for conservatives trumps your natural repulsion for what these animals do. Some day, you'll get it. Maybe after their 12th century antics touch you.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

What about the "God Hates Fags" lunatics that heckle the bereaved families of dead servicemen?

I must have missed the thread where you all jizzed your shorts defending their constitutional rights.
Why don’t you just STFU.
M Club
el capitán

Post by M Club »

poptart wrote: You went from saying the Christian group may have been guilty of inciting violence - and that you were not sure how it would play in a court of law ---> to admitting that buzzer was right about civil rights being violated, assault occuring, the Chritians had a right to antagonize retard muslims, and that the muslims should have ignored them.

Backtrack.
That's not backtracking, that's me not pretending like the rest of you uneducated fucks that I could sit down and write a brief about this case even though I've spent zero days in law school. My cursory familiarity with the law tells me that yes, people have the constitutional right to stand on public property and say stupid shit; but then again, if it were that cut and dry we wouldn't have things like free-speech zones or need permits to hold rallies. Explain that, smart guy. Would love to see you in court:

- FIRST AMENDMENT, YOUR HONOR! FIRST AMENDMENT, YOUR HONOR! FIRRRRRRRRRRRRST AMENDMENT!!!!

So yes, while my expert opinion is that your inbred brothers in Christ have a constitutional right to look mongoloid, my guess is that they'll file a lawsuit against the City of Dearborn and the city's lawyers will point to video of them taunting a bunch of Muslim youf and argue their actions caused a threat to public safety. I don't have a subscription to Lexis Nexis but I'm pretty sure there's precedent for public safety concerns trumping rights to free speech.

But then again, I've never practiced law. I can only speculate that the arguments will go a tad deeper than FIRST AMENDMENT!!!!!!!

I have no idea how this fact has convinced you that poptart wants to place muslims in a concentration camp.

Where on earth did that come from??

That is just pulling something COMPLETELY out of your @ss, guy.
Jesus, you fucking retard:
M Club wrote:Again, instead of making up statements out of whole cloth to say "you make up reasons to be victimized even though you aren't," I will just say "you make up reasons to be victimized even though you aren't."

This whole thread has been...
This whole thread has been you whining that some homos should be allowed to give Jesus a reach around whenever and wherever they want. No one's disagreed with you other than to say Hahahahahahahahahahaha, they got knocked the fuck out, to which you've replied with THEY SHOULD GET TO FINGER BANG JESUS EVERY DAY, to which no one's disagreed with you, to which you've gone on further with THEY HAVE THE RIGHT TO RUN A TRAIN ON JESUS, to which no one's disagreed with.
M Club
el capitán

Post by M Club »

smackaholic wrote: Go ahead and dress her that way in Saudi Arabia. She will get worse than raped. Same goes for a number of other countries in the muslim world. Care to name the christian country in 2012 where this is the case?
Oh, I thought:
And whether or not that is the case in eastbumfukkistan is irrelevant. We are not there. We are in the United fukking States of Amuricuh where we have this little document that says you do EXACTLY what those silly christers did without getting stoned.
So easbumfukkistan is suddenly relevant here? Great point, though. I completely agree. Douchebag moralizers should be content taking out their religious neurosis on their own spawn, not society at large.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

MClub wrote:This whole thread has been you whining that some homos should be allowed to give Jesus a reach around whenever and wherever they want. No one's disagreed with you
No one?

You've disagreed multiple times, Cybil.

In your 2nd post in the thread you said your 'common sense' (_______ insert own joke) told you that the incident appeared to be one where the Christian group had incited violence.

And right here in your latest post you've again disagreed. lol

You said that it can't be clear that the group's first amendment rights should have been honored - because the first amendment isn't that simple.

Just leave the thread alone now, MClub.

Put it down and get a grip, seriously. :)

From your postings, it's clear that you've become more and more flustered ---> and the true meltdown quality of your last offering shows that you've gone off the deep end over these developments.
M Club
el capitán

Post by M Club »

Everything I've said is perfectly cogent. I understand with your intellectual background (the Bible says so, except when it really means something else...) that it's hard to make sense of anything other than either/or reasoning by fiat, but give it a try.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

smackaholic wrote:Go ahead and dress her that way in Saudi Arabia. She will get worse than raped. Same goes for a number of other countries in the muslim world. Care to name the christian country in 2012 where this is the case?
Ever cracked a newspaper? I don't think the U.S. has much to brag about in the raping category...especially our college campuses.
You fukks just don't get it. If you don't put a fukking jackboot on these thugs when they act this way, they will step it up a notch next time. And what happens when their numbers get high enough? Ask the frenchies.

The problem is, your blind hatred for conservatives trumps your natural repulsion for what these animals do. Some day, you'll get it. Maybe after their 12th century antics touch you.
What is so hard to understand about context? Dearborn Muzzie teenager with spiky hair and Abercrombie t-shirt does not = Pakistani cave dwelling Jihad. I can assure you that you could roam the streets of Dearborn without needing to hold your mommy's hand to feel safe.
DC Smackmaster
Elwood

Post by DC Smackmaster »

poptart wrote:
Just leave the thread alone now, MClub.
Yes, he absolutely should. Nobody wants to see him stomp you while you're down.

picture hosting
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

KC Scott wrote:This is the same dude who sported a Fred Phelps avatar if that tells you anything
And not in ironic fashion. :shock:
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

DC Smackmaster wrote: Yes, he absolutely should. Nobody wants to see him stomp you while you're down.

That's gonna leave a mark.

~ouch~
Why don’t you just STFU.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Good stuff -- tard on tard violence is usually funny.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
lovebuzz
Still thinking about a new title

Post by lovebuzz »

poptart wrote:Then buzzer came in and put up a very good post where she said, "The civil rights of the Christians were violated, no doubt about it. Multiple instances of criminal assault did occur."

I believe those things happened. I also believe that I was making basic observations based on my own practical experiences in Dearborn.
I'll gently remind you that while I recognize those beastly children for who/what they are, how they've been "raised" - I also recognize the Christian's intentions.
I have personally witnessed the nonsense that goes on at the festival. Like most sane (?!) people, I observe, comment in my head or maybe to my companions and carry on.

I'll also gently remind you that my little brother sports the collar. And lives in Dearborn. When we socialize on his turf, it's sometimes annoying.
The locals (A-rabs) act strange. Bickering (and worse, inciting arguments and violence) about religion in restaurants and public places is strange.
BTW, In comparison, when the Golden Child came to visit me in STL our experiences were completely different/opposite.
You told her that her post was good.

My post was mediocre at best. Rushed and eh, I'm kind of a scatterbrain.

poptart wrote:You went from saying the Christian group may have been guilty of inciting violence - and that you were not sure how it would play in a court of law ---> to admitting that buzzer was right about civil rights being violated, assault occuring, the Chritians had a right to antagonize retard muslims, and that the muslims should have ignored them.

Backtrack.

My own perception - M Club/articulate heavy lumber dude has manners, is probably a gentleman. Maybe he understood that I have some idea of what really goes on
at that festival ? The Muslims don't attend their children. At all. The Christians went to the festival (yet again, for probably the 7th maybe 8th year in a row)
looking to start shit and draw attention to their "cause."
Do they have a right to ? Yes. Should they have been assaulted by cretins ? No. Are the Dearborn police a bunch of sackless doorknobs ? Yes.
Doesn't make any of that scene less crazy, ignorant and pointless. Humans antagonizing other humans all in the name of God. Whatever.
I could rant about that for at least 1463 words but why bother ?

This whole thread has been an exhibit where you ramble on with 'cute' phrases and wack takes, apparently trying to relay some sort of message - which it seems only Theodore Kaczynski could get dialed into.

^ :lol: ^ The Unabomber and my Dad.

FWIW (and at the risk of offending or disappointing you, poptart) I generally agree with him.
And even though you're probably younger and certainly no die hard Catholic, you really do remind me of my Dad.
I get the feeling that you're beating the dead horse, talking in circles so that M Club will just give up or give in.
Maybe you should just dole out the punishment already, the lecture loses it's effect if it runs on too long :doh:
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

To everyone coordinating the attack on poptart in T1B's secret Islam Forum, be advised there will be a password change on Tuesday evening.

Administrators will send out PM's to all registered secret jihadists, so check your Inbox.
Why don’t you just STFU.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

!zzubevol wrote:
The Muslims don't attend their children. At all.

Neither do you.
Why don’t you just STFU.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

If I see some locals handing a beatdown to the Topeka Tards, I'll call the police....just as soon as I remember the number to 911.
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

DC Smackmaster wrote:I also regret, pretty deeply, the use of the derogatory name-calling.
What would you wanna do that for?
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

buzzer wrote:Do they have a right to ? Yes. Should they have been assaulted by cretins ? No. Are the Dearborn police a bunch of sackless doorknobs ? Yes.
That's the bottom line.

Unfortunate (but somewhat entertaining) to watch MClub dance all around and try desperately not to acknowledge those simple realities.

Btw, Scott, I don't recall defending the Phelps group - although I guess perhaps I could have.

I DO support their right to assemble and speak, so long as they don't violate laws.

Do you not also support their right to assemble and speak?
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

*crickets*

Pussy.

In fact, it's quite noticeable that those who have spun, wriggled, screeched, contradicted, and changed the subject to avoid the obvious bottom line on this incident are those who have been outward on this board in past times about their hatred for Christianity.

Jsc (that civil rights lover - har har) - ran and hid
BSmack - ran and hid
DC, Scrote, Diego, MFlub, Martard - posted contradictions and overwhelming stupidity.

No pills.

Yet we have buzzer, who is by my understanding, not a Christian and is a lefty.
She is able to place that aside and acknowledge the bottom line.

How does it feel to know your balls are smaller than hers, gurls?

I respect her.
The others who have posted stupidity and outed themselves, not too much.

You know, when the ground zero mosque thing came up two years ago, many 'conservatives' said it should be prohibited.
My take was that the muslims absolutely had the right to build it, but that they ought not.

And if a mosque is there, the owners and the people who go there absolutely have the right to expect that the property will be protected and that they will be protected.
Because even though their 'message' and presence is not appreciated by the majority there, they have a constitutional right to it.

If you dig the rights of people being taken away because their presence and their words are not appreciated in a given setting, don't cry in your diaper when someone establishes a standard and tells YOU to shut your fat mouth and get the hell out.
M Club
el capitán

Post by M Club »

poptart wrote:If you dig the rights of people being taken away because their presence and their words are not appreciated in a given setting, don't cry in your diaper when someone establishes a standard and tells YOU to shut your fat mouth and get the hell out.
Could you be any more of a melodramatic, whiny cunt? Just because there are laws doesn't mean people act accordingly, or perhaps you've never heard of the courts before? That's where people, institutions, or governments who've violated laws are compelled to make restitution in one form or the other to an aggrieved party. These courts are hamstrung by the fact they generally deal with cases after the events on which they're based have taken place.

Various forms of American governments get sued all the time for violating civil rights. You should probably save your end times rhetoric for when the courts start claiming those rights don't exist anymore.

Otherwise, your act is laughably transparent. Your vagina is swollen because some Down's folk who resemble you in both appearance and rhetoric baited a bunch of thug teenagers into throwing rocks at them and then claimed their violent reaction was only because of their Muslim beliefs, all the while glossing over your Christian friends who throw bombs at abortion clinics to protest other Americans who are following the law (the law, your sacrosanct law!!!!) or sending death threats to inconsequential people like Madonna for dressing Jesus as a black dude in one of her videos.

Your group of Jesus boyfriends knew exactly what was going to happen. Either that or they nearly Darwin'd themselves.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

More diarrhea flying everywhere.

Unbelievable. :lol:

I'll just touch on one thing you rambled about which has NOTHING to do with the incident this thread is about.
MClub wrote:glossing over your Christian friends who throw bombs at abortion clinics
I glossed over that?

When was it brought up?

Link?

Again, you're just pulling more shit totally out of your @ss in a desperate attempt to have something stick, which it doesn't.

You're a joke.

MClub, since you've contradicted yourself multiple times on this issue at hand, and I don't care to pursue this any longer, let's get you on record here with 3 simple answers and this will be over.

1. Were the civil rights of the Christians violated? Y or N?

2. Did multiple instances of criminal assault against the Christians occur? Y or N?

3. Did the police fail in their duty? Y or N?
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Rack pahtah.

MClub, Consider yourself runned.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

smackaholic wrote:Rack pahtah.

:/
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
M Club
el capitán

Post by M Club »

poptart wrote: Link?
poptart wrote: This was just another example of muslims doing what muslims always do.
They've mastered the art of coming completely unhinged.

The muslim, when confronted with an opinion not matching his, is emotionally incapable of doing anything other than melting down, babbling, and throwing objects.
I believe this is the part where I mentioned they're ghetto youth before they're Muslims, unless you're willing to take credit for all the violent Christians out there. You glossed over that part with this:
Yeah, sure.

The mob chanted Allahu Akbar as they assaulted the people who's voice they could not bear to hear.

Melting muslims.

MClub, since you've contradicted yourself multiple times on this issue at hand, and I don't care to pursue this any longer, let's get you on record here with 3 simple answers and this will be over.

1. Were the civil rights of the Christians violated? Y or N?

2. Did multiple instances of criminal assault against the Christians occur? Y or N?

3. Did the police fail in their duty? Y or N?
I've answered these questions numerous times. You've been too busy turning around in circles to notice.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

smackaholic wrote:Rack pahtah.

More like,

If you side with poptart: "Rack poptart! M Club was runned."

If you side with M Club: "Rack M Club! poptart was runned."

So on and so on.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

BTW, Rack M Club! poptart was runned.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:BTW, Rack M Club! poptart was runned.
Totally.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

MClub,

You failed (in laffable fashion) to post a link to show that I glossed over Christian abortion bombings.

It never happened.

You failed to answer the three basic questions.

That is noted.

You're a joke and a HUGE pussy.