This little Tourney this weekend

Oh Billy Billy Billy...

Moderator: Dinsdale

buckeye_in_sc
Eternal Scobode

Re: This little Tourney this weekend

Post by buckeye_in_sc »

great points by all...

Here is the issue...Earl's kid displays that rare talent and ability in this game...maybe a few can be put in his atmosphere...not many though...we (the forum) appreciate great golf...yeah I give Mickelson a ton of shit...and I can't stand him personally...but the guy can play...same with a host of others...

what I don't get is how peeps can't discern between his skank banging and his ability on the course and they meld the two together...you want to bang every skank in every parking lot...hey step right up to the plate...married or not I don't care...but on the course that doesn't mean squat...but people don't differentiate...they see Eldrick swear or what not and he is despciable...but a HOST of other cats do worse or as much and well it just goes unnoticed or not talked about...

Going to OSU and growing up in Ohio it is hard to not think jack was the best ever...but man this cat just might be...

anyway my $.02 and what such...flame away
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Golf is an individual sport?

You mean to tell me that if you beat some designated score, they write you a check and give you a bigass trophy?

Of course they don't. You win by beating everybody else. You gonna tell me that when dude was sitting there in the clubhouse watching....fukkk, who was it.... standing over a long birdie putt to go to a playoff, he was rooting for him to sink it?

Fukk no, he wasn't. He wasn't out there on the green going mmmmmmmmisss ittt!!!!! like spaulding did to chevy chase, but it is what he was thinking. He wanted to fukking win. Winning is a combination of you playing good and everybody else playing not quite so good. So, save the fukking sportsmanship BS.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Y'know, maybe they should have some events where you can go Spaulding on the other golfers. Smack talking is an accepted part of most other sports. It would spice up the TV viewing experience for non-golfers. Imagine lefty up there half way through his backswing and Tiger drops a "put your titties into it, phil" blast. The best part about it is that well timed biting smack would be way more effective in golf than it is in other sports.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

smackaholic wrote:he was rooting for him to sink it?
no of course not.....he didn't want him to make it, but I can assure you he was fully expecting McDowell to drop that putt....if Simpson wasn't thinking like that and McDowell cans it, Webb would have vapor locked the next day-guaranteed....I've seen it happen so many times I can't tell you...
Imagine lefty up there half way through his backswing and Tiger drops a "put your titties into it, phil" blast.
that would be funnier than the bird call guy.....
get out, get out while there's still time