On the investment thing again. Looking for partner(s)

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

DC Smackmaster
Elwood

On the investment thing again. Looking for partner(s)

Post by DC Smackmaster »

As stated in my earlier thread I'm trying to find a way to make more dough. I'm a firefighter, I work 48 hour shifts, then off for 3 days to take care of my family (3 kids, 2 dogs, 1 wife.) I don't have much free time except at work. If I'm not training or taking care of routine duties, I have a fair amount of time to squander/better myself. I've decided that creating a website that sells a niche product through drop-shipping is the type of business that best fits my interests, investment level, and the amount of time I have to dedicate to something else in my life.

A lot of you guys are very smart. Some of you are semi or fully retired. Perhaps one or a few of you would be interested in brainstorming and working on something together? I'm not looking for somebody to invest their money, I have that covered, that isn't the issue. The combining of skills, creativity, and resources would HAVE to make a venture like this more likely to succeed, right?

If anyone is interested, please check out the two below links I found really interesting and pm me.

http://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/s ... _dropship/
http://i.imgur.com/uIcZZ.jpg
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Re: On the investment thing again. Looking for partner(s)

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

Get with Anatomically Punked. There isn't a venture or vocation he hasn't familiarized himself with for at least two weeks.
Truman
Eternal Scobode

Post by Truman »

A firefighter trying to raise cayshe?

:?

----------

Two of my buds are firefighters in RL. My standard greeting whenever we get together is, "Why is it I feel like I need to drop a $20 in a boot every time I see you guys?"

Good luck with your investment, DC...
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Fukking hell.....

All this time I been thinking, cool, DC is back, this toilet really needs the talent.

Come to find it's not DC, but a fukkin' Nigerian. :x

I'll check that shit out, DC. If I see something interesting, I'll PM you....with my hourly billing rates.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
DC Smackmaster
Elwood

Post by DC Smackmaster »

Hahaha!! Jesus that made me laugh smackaholic!! NO MONEY NEEDED!

Truman, I hate the boot! Luckily my dept is well funded, im a Fed. We dont use the boot we get way more than we need or could ever use, yet we live in a building that has been condmned for almost 12 years. Federal Gov is nuts. Love my job though.

Mgo, hey the japanese have a thing for dirty panties, maybe we just get AP to log a few minutes in a par of lady drawers and send them over to some freaky nips??? J/K, hey if he had an idea and motivation, wtf?
Python
Elwood

Post by Python »

DC Smackmaster wrote: Some of you are semi or fully retired.
I swear the first time I read this as retarded, not retired.
FLW Buckeye
2014 T1B FBBL Champ

Post by FLW Buckeye »

There are several Nigerian investment firms that will gladly help you...
DC Smackmaster
Elwood

Post by DC Smackmaster »

Awesome, thanks 88! I will definitely look for that title. If you get any ideas let me know dude.
Petrus
The Crew

Post by Petrus »

DEAR MR DC SMACKMASTER

YOUR MESSAGE BRINGS ME AND MY FAMILIES GREAT JOY IN THESE TROUBLING TIMES. PLEASE READ FORWARD AS I HAVE LUCRATIVE BUSINESS OPORTUNITY FOR YOU TO EXPLORE. MY FATHER WAS A MINER OF DIAMONDS AND ASSASSINATED BY REBELS IN MY WAR TORN CITY. BUT HIS RICHES HE LEAVE BEHIND SUM 32 US MILLION DOLLARS. MR SMACK MASTER PLEASE I HUMBLY ASK YOUR ASSISTANCE IN THE RETREIEVEMENT OF THE MONEYS FROM INSECURE DEPOSIT LOCATION TO YOUR COUNTRY WHERE YOU ARE GUARDIAN OF OUR FUTURE BUSINESS ENDEAVORS. WHEN YOU RETREIVE THE MONEYS WE WILL BOTH BE RICH MEN AND BRING MANY HAPPY SMILES TO OUR FACES. PLEASE CONFIRM RECEIPT OF ASSIGNMENT AND I WILL SEND NECESSARY DOCUMENTATIONS AND FORWARD 5% OF MONEYS FOR YOUR EXPENSES INCURRED.

YOURS FAIHTFULLY

PETRUS
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

RRRRACK the return of Petrus!
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
DC Smackmaster
Elwood

Post by DC Smackmaster »

Hello Petrus,

This opportunity sounds like it is exactly what I have been searching for. I am so happy you have contacted me. I would very much like to profit from the untimely death of your father as soon as possible. Before we embark on this business venture, it is customary in my family as a show of good faith and friendship that we exchange shirts. Please forward me the very handsome purple button down shirt you are wearing in your photo. I will then send you my shirt and we shall proceed in acquiring our wealth together.

Prosperously yours,

Mr. DC Smackmaster
Jerkovich
Please pay attention to Me

Post by Jerkovich »

see private.