D-Day June 6th. 1944-Felcho's discharging labia edition

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

MadRussian
Poop is Funny!!!

Re: D-Day June 6th. 1944-Felcho's discharging labia edition

Post by MadRussian »

Dinsdale wrote:No shit, AP... next thing you know, he'll be telling us he shot down a Russian sub.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child - miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats.
P.J. O'Rourke.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

That was a hell of a beatdown. :lol:
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial reaching around to KC Scrote wrote:That was a hell of a beatdown. :lol:
I'll bet it was.

BTW, there is this rule from the secret admin forum that if not followed rejects applicants from the haughty title with the red letters:

Rule 8 of 20 - The Elephant Walk

A group dance, generally used as a hazing activity. Put one thumb in your mouth and the other in the asshole of the person in front of you. Everybody does this so that it forms a loop. You proceed to dance around in a circle. Should anyone's thumb become dislodged from the ass of the person in front of them, they must switch thumbs.
BSmack wrote:Best. AP take. Ever.

Seriously. I don't disagree with a word of it.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Okay. You're not even trying to make sense anymore.
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:Okay. You're not even trying to make sense anymore.
The elephant walk is a fraternity hazing ritual for those like yourself that think they are the chosen few trying to "fit in" while trying to gain approval from others to join their sick and twisted inner loop, if you will.

How does that not make sense to you?

Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Probably because Mgo was commenting on something I wrote, and my nic doesn't appear in red letters, you amazing fucking gimp.

Christ, how do you always manage to get so many things so badly wrong, while being so wildly confident in your obdurate idiocy? Swear to god, you're like a Norwegian object study in social leprosy.
Joe Satriani is a mime, right? - 88

Show me your dicks. - trev
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

AP wrote:was a walk-on as a punter
Did you punt in high school?
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

AP,

Rackable posts around here get acknowledged. You only took issue in this case because the object of my rack was a post that clowned you.

And I'd do the same for an AP post, though I don't think you're up to the task. Come on. Just one funny or intelligent post. Can you do it? On purpose?

Actually, don't bother. I much prefer your role as board pinata.

Even when you're actually capable of stringing together a couple of coherent sentences, your "points" are still vacuous and disjointed - usually just witless nothings or ridiculous allegations completely unworthy of a response...except to take some swings at that pinata.

And before you start accusing others of trying to "fit in," just remember that you're the guy who's spent 10+ years crafting novellas about banging "hotties," playing ball at USC, piloting fighter jets and running with celebs. And...for what? Yup, all in an attempt to look cool and "fit in."
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:AP...pfffft
Bl0w, you are sitting there wanting to get the last word in. Reminds me of somebody here. You seem to have a new ally named Van, that didn't attend USC.

Look bitch, you have a need to be loved and always look for acceptance here. For some reason you are self-deluded in thinking your opinion matters. You, like Van are a nobody but being needy and lonely males wanting board love.

BTW, that wiffle ball bat of yours has yet to break open a pinata. So don't flatter yourself. You are essentially harmless and your opinions mean nothing.

MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

See what I mean? Nothing you just said had any connection to anything I just said. There's no rhyme or reason to what you type. Just reckless tangents devoid of any train of thought or ultimate point.

And what in the holy fuck is your obsession with "credibility" and "opinions?" This is a fucking smack board, not the Supreme Court. Ultimately none of that shit matters here. Do you really take this place that seriously?

And can I assume if you've deemed yourself the arbiter of worthwhile opinions, that you believe yours to be valuable? If so, then... :lol: :lol: :lol: .

Furthermore, what's your obsession with the administration of this board, the mods, who's got keys, who's running who's troll, etc. If you don't like the way things are run here, go start your own board. Oh, wait, you tried that once, didn't you? How'd that work out for you?
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:See what I mean? Nothing you just said had any connection to anything I just said. There's no rhyme or reason to what you type. Just reckless tangents devoid of any train of thought or ultimate point.
Yeah, mgoo, that accurately sums up the tedious yammerings of KC quoting punk or whatever. Is this some passive/aggressive attempt to hijack a thread or are these guys really that boring?

Whatever, the real thread resumes...

After more than 10 years of war in Afghanistan, the U.S. reached a milestone on Wednesday when the 2,000th American died in support of Operation Enduring Freedom.

Marine Cpl. Taylor J. Baune of Andover, Minn., was killed in Helmand province, Afghanistan, according to the Star-Tribune. Baune had married his wife just three months prior to his deployment.

Hi, I came, I saw, I did not conquer, I was killed....we'll eventually admit defeat in some clumsy fashion...and further...oh, sorry got to go...
Before God was, I am