LPGA

Oh Billy Billy Billy...

Moderator: Dinsdale

Dinsdale
Lord Google

LPGA

Post by Dinsdale »

I'm not a big fan, but right now, I'm rooting for the current leader in the LPGA Championship, since Beatriz Recari is freaking hot.

I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Re: LPGA

Post by BSmack »

Thanks for the tip on Beatriz Recari. I was at Locust Hill yesterday checking out some groups. Saw Creamer. She was looking excellent in every way. Saw Tseng jack a putt from inside 3 feet en route to a +3 for the day. And of course I made sure to check out the group with Natallie Gulbis' roboticly perfect ass.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Meant to ask if you were attending.

That rough looks quite nasty to hit out of -- very lush and long.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Dinsdale wrote:That rough looks quite nasty to hit out of -- very lush and long.
What, did Paula Creamer bend over?
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Dinsdale wrote:Meant to ask if you were attending.

That rough looks quite nasty to hit out of -- very lush and long.
The honchos at Locust Hill and the LPGA were none too happy about Tseng's obliteration of the course last year. The rough has been allowed to grow more than I've ever seen it at Locust Hill and the weather is fairly dry with a touch of a breeze. In other words, shots are not holding as well as in the past and girls are chunking shots out of the rough more than I've ever seen before. The scene on 17 when Creamer, Tseng, Gulbis, Kerr and some other top names were coming through was pretty cool. Nice seeing 5000 or so folks around the green on a Thursday. By Sunday you can double that.

I'm going on Sunday afternoon too. Going to try to follow Wie for her last few holes if she makes the cut. After that I'll shuttle between the top few groups on the back nine. Looking forward to another great day.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

Dinsdale wrote:I'm not a big fan, but right now, I'm rooting for the current leader in the LPGA Championship, since Beatriz Recari is freaking hot.

as opposed to

one of the reasons I don't like Korean golfers....plus, none of them speak english worth a shit

there are exceptions

So Yeon Ryu

Hee Kyung Seo
get out, get out while there's still time