It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

[G]Mao Sugiyama's Meal (brad, your thoughts?)[G]

Post by Mikey »

Mao Sugiyama Cooks, Serves Own Genitals At Banquet In Tokyo

This chef's got balls.

Mao Sugiyama, a self-described "asexual" from Tokyo, cooked up, seasoned and served his own genitalia to five diners at a swanky banquet in Japan last month, Calorie Lab reported.

In most cases, "asexual" is a word used to describe a person who is non-sexual. Sugiyama, however, embraces it as a way to show that he does not affiliate with either gender.

Sugiyama sparked a firestorm of interest on April 8 with one tweet:

"[Please retweet] I am offering my male genitals (full penis, testes, scrotum) as a meal for 100,000 yen …Will prepare and cook as the buyer requests, at his chosen location."

Just days after Sugiyama's 22nd birthday, the artist underwent elective genital-removal surgery, divvied up the severed penis shaft, testicles, and scrotal skin between five people, and garnished it with button mushrooms and Italian parsley.

On April 13, five of six diners who signed up for the $250-a-plate feast, sat down to dinner. The sixth person was a no-show.

The next day, an organizer posted a blog -- subsequently deleted -- containing pictures of the event. Images showed dozens of people who attended the event just to catch a glimpse of the rare treat.

The extra diners were served crocodile-based dishes while Sugiyama cooked up the exclusive meal.

The story went viral in Japan. Some showed even more interest, while others complained. But Calorie Lab called Japanese authorities, who deemed the banquet legal because there is no law against cannibalism in the country.

I was gonna post the pics, but couldn't bring myself to do it. Find them here if you're really interested.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/05/2 ... 43307.html
Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Re: [G]Mao Sugiyama's Meal (brad, your thoughts?)[G]

Post by Bizzarofelice »

peter greenaway did it first
why is my neighborhood on fire
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

So you're calling (cooked) glass dick?
Invictus
H.N.I.C.

Post by Invictus »

Rack Bakedfelice.

"Try the cock, Albert. It's a delicacy, and you know where it's been."
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

This chef's got balls.
Not any more.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
bradhusker
Certified Cockologist

Post by bradhusker »

Goob, this is nothing new to folks in the cullinary world. Ever watch "Bizzare foods" with Andrew Zimmern? Or Anthony Bourdain? These guys BOTH ate at a restaurant overseas which features "PENIS" cuisine. We're talking dicks of all shapes and sizes, price adjusted of course.

Andrew Zimmern actually invited his dad to a meal featuring Bull testicles and penis!! He remarked to his dad, and I quote, "This is easily the creamiest bull seamen ive ever tasted".

I myself dont patronize such establishments, HOWEVER, GOOB, feel free to endulge!!!!

P S. Zimmern remarked on the texture of the testicle, the "nut" if you will, and he swished the seamen around in his mouth for a while, AFTER ALL, he is a professional food critic.
I'll pull you out of that one bunk hilton and cast you down with the sodomites. The warden, shawshank redemption.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

brad, how many of these “penis” restaurants featured human penis? I can’t believe it took this long for our Certified Cockologist to post in a thread about eating penises.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
bradhusker
Certified Cockologist

Post by bradhusker »

Goober McTuber wrote:brad, how many of these “penis” restaurants featured human penis? I can’t believe it took this long for our Certified Cockologist to post in a thread about eating penises.
Goob, the answer to your question can be found on your blackberry!! Just scroll thru your restaurants, and you should find about two dozen restaurants which feature the "penis" as their main specialty food. Im sure you've had it baked, grilled, fried, broiled, sautee'd, poached, and of course, more times than you care to admit, RAW!!!

My only concern? The times you had it raw, did you at least wipe the shit off it? Because if you didnt, I will have to report you to the Wisconsin department of health.
I'll pull you out of that one bunk hilton and cast you down with the sodomites. The warden, shawshank redemption.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

bradhusker wrote:My only concern?
Could a Jap really feed a party of five on his own sauteed genitalia and what sort of wine do you serve with cock and scrotum cracklins?

I know you have studied this in great detail at some point.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
bradhusker
Certified Cockologist

Post by bradhusker »

mvscal wrote:
bradhusker wrote:My only concern?
Could a Jap really feed a party of five on his own sauteed genitalia and what sort of wine do you serve with cock and scrotum cracklins?

I know you have studied this in great detail at some point.
mvscal, I am willing to bet my life, that you've washed them down with a nice chianti......svsvsvsvvsvsvsvsvsvsvsvsvsvssvsvsvsvsvsvsvsvsvsvvssssssssssss.......................!