On Now - "The U" or whatever that ESPN Miami piece is called

Fuck Jim Delany

Moderators: 88BuckeyeGrad, Left Seater, buckeye_in_sc

Carson
2012 CFB Pickem Champ

Re: On Now - "The U" or whatever that ESPN Miami piece is ca

Post by Carson »

Gino Toretta looked like he had just shit his pants when Oliver threw the 11 man line at him.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Watching that abortion tonight, I sat here thinking, 'There wasn't a single sympathetic player there. I couldn't root for any of those ghetto clowns.'

Not only did they all seem to be embrassingly stupid people who had no business ever being allowed to set foot on a college campus, the overriding impression I always get is that Miami had to have been the most blatantly corrupt program in the history of college football.

Basically, they were everything that's wrong with modern American sports.
Joe Satriani is a mime, right? - 88

Show me your dicks. - trev
Adelpiero
Eternal Scobode

Post by Adelpiero »

that was a great game to watch, Miami talked so much smack, and Bama stuck it right up their ass.

Stallings had his team ready.
SoCalTrjn
2007 CFB Board Bitch

Post by SoCalTrjn »

Watch and see the part where Pat Haden proves he is a Domer and not a Trojan. he cries after Neuter Lame gets the Alter Boy treatment from Miami.... No Trojan would ever cry after a Domer loss.

BTW, their Cotton Bowl game vs Texas was one of the best games I have ever seen
SoCalTrjn
2007 CFB Board Bitch

Post by SoCalTrjn »

Greatest Ass whipping in NCAA history... it was a beautiful thing
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u9cRWs0RLto
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

Of course you would like that game. That is the game that the NCAA used film from for years as to what taunting, personal fouls, spearing, and unsportsmanlike conduct were. But those are all things you like to teach your own kids.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

That video he linked to is awesome for the Tool Sober played in the background.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Excellent article about PSU and the U.

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/eticket/ ... e=fiesta87
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
SoCalTrjn
2007 CFB Board Bitch

Post by SoCalTrjn »

Left Seater wrote:Of course you would like that game. That is the game that the NCAA used film from for years as to what taunting, personal fouls, spearing, and unsportsmanlike conduct were. But those are all things you like to teach your own kids.

Taunting and unsportsmanlike conduct should never be called in a football game.... "sticks and stones...." refs who call that shit should be relegated to reffing u7 soccer games for AYSO the rest of their lives. I did not see one personal foul or spear in that video and either did you.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

The video may not have shown any of the personal fouls, but Miami set a record for them. Their first drive of the game was 1st and 40 after two back to back dead ball fouls by different players. Miami went into that game attempting to hurt and injure. Three of those fouls today would be grounds for ejection. Hell, it only took Miami 17 minutes to break the Cotton Bowl record for penalty yards. They ended the first half already 42 yards beyond the record.

Thanks also for making my point. The fact that you see nothing wrong with an unsportsmanlike penalty is nothing new to us. If you were ever in strips the game wouldn't be able to be completed due to the brawls. Of course you have no problem with a player spitting on another player, cursing each other out, or flipping the bird.

I have officiated many games and I know your type. You talk this big noise prior to the game, but as soon as the game starts you are yelling that your son was held or interfered with, or hit after the whistle.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

This is also the same Miami team that had players fraudulently taking more than $200,000 in Pell Grant money, lost 31 scholarships, was banned from the post season for a year, and had the Univ President embarrassed after the game.

No wonder you love them so much.
Laxplayer
President of the USC hater club
Location: On the golf course because......well, I'm the golf coach.

Post by Laxplayer »

I wonder how many of those ghetto clowns actually have legitimate jobs as of today? Do any of them have a degree? Probably not but they think those years at goldtooth U made them men and better than most. fuck them.
SoCalTrjn
2007 CFB Board Bitch

Post by SoCalTrjn »

Left Seater wrote:The video may not have shown any of the personal fouls, but Miami set a record for them. Their first drive of the game was 1st and 40 after two back to back dead ball fouls by different players. Miami went into that game attempting to hurt and injure. Three of those fouls today would be grounds for ejection. Hell, it only took Miami 17 minutes to break the Cotton Bowl record for penalty yards. They ended the first half already 42 yards beyond the record.

Thanks also for making my point. The fact that you see nothing wrong with an unsportsmanlike penalty is nothing new to us. If you were ever in strips the game wouldn't be able to be completed due to the brawls. Of course you have no problem with a player spitting on another player, cursing each other out, or flipping the bird.

I have officiated many games and I know your type. You talk this big noise prior to the game, but as soon as the game starts you are yelling that your son was held or interfered with, or hit after the whistle.

The refs were on Texass' side, Miami's coach told the refs to fuck off they were going to win whether the refs called a fair game or not.

spitting on a player I have a problem with, the other stuff I would expect. The other team is the enemy, fuck those cock suckers, youre supposed to hate them with every fiber of your body.

If my son is being held, interfered with or hit after the whistle then i would expect the ass holes in stripes to do their jobs. if the other team is calling one of my sons names, I would expect him to handle his business and not rely on the ass holes in stripes. unsportsmanlike penalties should stop being called after Jr Micro football, once players get to be 10, let them taunt and call names, it will make men out of them having to deal with it.

The refs called penalties for celebration because texass was getting their faces rubbed in their own shit. Thats not the refs jobs, theyre not there to protect psyches they are there to make sure that there is no holding, clipping, late hits.... If texass wanted to stop miami from celebrating than texass' players should have made a play.
SoCalTrjn
2007 CFB Board Bitch

Post by SoCalTrjn »

Left Seater wrote:This is also the same Miami team that had players fraudulently taking more than $200,000 in Pell Grant money, lost 31 scholarships, was banned from the post season for a year, and had the Univ President embarrassed after the game.

No wonder you love them so much.
I hate miami, they have been one of the most corrupt programs in college football for years and to try to change that fact their ass hole AD trumped up charges and penalties on USC. That fucker is dead and I hope the rest of the COI is soon to follow. Fuck Paul Dee and his whole family, they should all die.

in the case of that game however, a team that felt they were slighted went to a good ole boy town and butt fucked the good ole boys team in their mouth and there was nothing that team or all the cock suckers in stripes, who were clearly on that teams side, could do about it.
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

Post by Terry in Crapchester »

Laxplayer wrote:I wonder how many of those ghetto clowns actually have legitimate jobs as of today? Do any of them have a degree? Probably not but they think those years at goldtooth U made them men and better than most. fuck them.
For the '88 ND-Miami game, someone at ND had "hate night" shirts made up. It was a takeoff on David Letterman, and featured on the back a "Top 10 reasons to hate Miami." My personal favorites:

Have you ever seen so many Phys. Ed. majors?
They think "Leave it to Beaver" is a way of getting homework done.
War Wagon wrote:The first time I click on one of your youtube links will be the first time.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

He's trolling. That's all that's wrong with him.

Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Sudden Sam wrote:I should realize no one could possibly be that stupid.
Sirfindafold
BSuck
Gobbles McTubesteak
Brad

Yeah, someone can possibly be that stupid.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

Schmick being Schmick, I'm somewhat surprised he hasn't posted this:

Of course, he probably wasn't alive back then, so he's probably not aware of it.

I was a senior at ND. This one still haunts me.

And nice display of sportsmanship by Jimmah's Big Boy. Sportsmanship starts at the coaching level. Any wonder why Miami was the bunch of thugs they were?
War Wagon wrote:The first time I click on one of your youtube links will be the first time.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Sudden Sam wrote: Just hearing Keith Jackson's voice brings back great memories of lots of games.
Just hearing Keith Jackson's voice makes me want to mute the sound. Can't stand that wind bag. Hell, give me big game Brent of him.

No one beats Ron Franklin in my opinion.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

Left Seater wrote:
Sudden Sam wrote: Just hearing Keith Jackson's voice brings back great memories of lots of games.
Just hearing Keith Jackson's voice makes me want to mute the sound. Can't stand that wind bag. Hell, give me big game Brent of him.

Holy mother of cats. I couldn't disagree more with anything you just said. Keith Jackson may be a simpleton, but his voice IS college football. Musburger has gotten better in time but pales in comparison. And if you listen to that dork that means you have to listen to Kirk Herbstreit. Ron Franklin needs to die in a fire, get revived by the power of poptart's prayer, then die in a second fire immediately after. That guy sucks diseased antelope taint.
bradhusker
Certified Cockologist

Post by bradhusker »

Sudden Sam wrote:I love this 30 on 30.

Because every time I see Lamar Thomas or any of those other punks, I laugh my ass off. All their swagger, all their trash talking, all their unsportsmanlike bullshit makes me grin ear to ear.

They couldn't be beaten. Told Alabama's DBs they couldn't cover 'Cane wideouts one-on-one. Tried to start brawls in the French Quarter.

BWAHAHAHAHA!!!! The mother of all ass-whippings was put on those cocksure losers by Bill Oliver's defense.

Maybe my favorite Alabama game of all time. Should have made the rest of BTPCFB Tide fans!

RACK THAT!!! YOU know what I love? The fact that they completely LEFT OUT the 95 Orange Bowl.
94 Nebraska comes into 94 Miami's HOUSE, their CRIB and dis-respects ya. Physically run the rock right down Warren Sapp's and Ray Lewis' throats.
I was at the game!!! Afterward, a few miami thugs thought they could take out their frustrations on some "white boys" BIG MISTAKE, almost cost them their lives.

FUNNY how they left out that game?

THE U will always be known as faggotts and pussies. 94 Nebraska punched ya in the fairy face.
OH, and guess what? Your 01 team? 95 nebraska would have raped your 01 team so violently, we'd have taken your masculinity and left ya for dead.

SWAGGER? NO team in history had the SWAGGER of 95 Nebraska. We had 7 convicted felons.
That 95 husker squad makes miami look like dick sucking fairies.

30 for 30? joke.
I'll pull you out of that one bunk hilton and cast you down with the sodomites. The warden, shawshank redemption.
bradhusker
Certified Cockologist

Post by bradhusker »

Van wrote:Watching that abortion tonight, I sat here thinking, 'There wasn't a single sympathetic player there. I couldn't root for any of those ghetto clowns.'

Not only did they all seem to be embrassingly stupid people who had no business ever being allowed to set foot on a college campus, the overriding impression I always get is that Miami had to have been the most blatantly corrupt program in the history of college football.

Basically, they were everything that's wrong with modern American sports.
Van, you and I agree on something!!!! Yipppeeee!!!! Whats so funny is that they completely left out when 94 nebraska physically dis-respected 94 miami in their HOUSE no less.
We ran the rock physically down Warren Sapp's and Ray lewis' fag throats.

I wonder why they left that Orange Bowl off the program completely?
ALSO, and this is a fact. THE BIGGEST COCK SWAGGER TEAM OF ALL TIME? I'll give you a hint, it aint 01 miami, its 95 NEBRASKA. We had 7 convicted felons, and a blackshirt defense that would have put faggott Ken dorsey in the motherfuckin hospital.

Willis Mcgeehee? 95 Nebraska would have shredded his knee WORSE, way worse than ohio st did.
He would have never been able to come back from our hit.
The swagger of 95 nebraska makes 01 miami look like fairy princesses.
I'll pull you out of that one bunk hilton and cast you down with the sodomites. The warden, shawshank redemption.
SoCalTrjn
2007 CFB Board Bitch

Post by SoCalTrjn »

Terry in Crapchester wrote:Schmick being Schmick, I'm somewhat surprised he hasn't posted this:

Of course, he probably wasn't alive back then, so he's probably not aware of it.

I was a senior at ND. This one still haunts me.

And nice display of sportsmanship by Jimmah's Big Boy. Sportsmanship starts at the coaching level. Any wonder why Miami was the bunch of thugs they were?

Thats the game that afterward Pat Haden showed that he is truly a Domer and not a Trojan. No Trojan would ever cry after a Fighting Molester loss.... unless it was tears of joy.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:
Left Seater wrote:

Holy mother of cats. I couldn't disagree more with anything you just said. Keith Jackson may be a simpleton, but his voice IS college football. Musburger has gotten better in time but pales in comparison. And if you listen to that dork that means you have to listen to Kirk Herbstreit. Ron Franklin needs to die in a fire, get revived by the power of poptart's prayer, then die in a second fire immediately after. That guy sucks diseased antelope taint.
I couldn't agree more with anything you just said. Well except about Musberger. He is one of the worst play-by-play guys ever. But Keith Jackson is a legend. Whoa, Nelly.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:Musburger has gotten better in time but pales in comparison.
Gotten better in time? There's a reason this exists on the interwebs, and it ain't because Brent rocks.
And if you listen to that dork that means you have to listen to Kirk Herbstreit.
True dat. Where the hell did he come from, anyway?
Ron Franklin needs to die in a fire, get revived by the power of poptart's prayer, then die in a second fire immediately after.
:lol:

+1. Best "die" line I've seen on these boards yet.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Terry in Crapchester wrote:
Ron Franklin needs to die in a fire, get revived by the power of poptart's prayer, then die in a second fire immediately after.

Reminds me of...

As for me going to a lower circle of hell, whatever. You and I both know YOU are bypassing hell entirely and going to the Ass-End of Hell. They're, they are going to put you in an oven, so that you can burn twice. Then they take the oven with you in it, and put it in a machine that incinerates you AND the oven, then actually takes your ashes, puts it all back together, and then burns you AGAIN.

bradhusker
Certified Cockologist

Post by bradhusker »

Van wrote:
Terry in Crapchester wrote:

Reminds me of...

As for me going to a lower circle of hell, whatever. You and I both know YOU are bypassing hell entirely and going to the Ass-End of Hell. They're, they are going to put you in an oven, so that you can burn twice. Then they take the oven with you in it, and put it in a machine that incinerates you AND the oven, then actually takes your ashes, puts it all back together, and then burns you AGAIN.
I believe that Hitler and the Nazis already had a program in place very similiar to the one you just described Van. ONLY TEN TIMES WORSE. Before you even got to the ovens, you were sexually molested and mutilated in your privates. THEN, the ovens were brought into play.