2012 Death Pool

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

bradhusker
Certified Cockologist

Re: 2012 Death Pool

Post by bradhusker »

WTF, smack wants a fellow poster to drop dead? Thats pure TABOO in here. Imagine if we all started wanting each other to drop dead, It would spell the end of this forum as we know it, AND I'd FEEL FINE.

Its the end of this forum as we know it, Its the end of this forum as we know it, BUT I feel fine.

Its the end of smackahoilic as we know him, its the end of fuckin' smackie as we know him, and I feel fine, in fact we all feel FINE!!!!

everybody hurts................sometime................
I'll pull you out of that one bunk hilton and cast you down with the sodomites. The warden, shawshank redemption.
bradhusker
Certified Cockologist

Post by bradhusker »

BREAKING NEWS, Dick Clark dead at 82. NO ONE saw it coming. He still looked like a teenager for pete's sakes.
Massive heart attack, the day after Big Mac's were going for one cent nationally.
Makes me wonder if he had a couple.
I'll pull you out of that one bunk hilton and cast you down with the sodomites. The warden, shawshank redemption.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

So, Bsmack, when am I going to die?
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Looks like Dick Clark wanted to jump in line ahead of Robin.

MGO,

I would be very careful on July 15th 2023. Just sayin.
Last edited by BSmack on Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
bradhusker
Certified Cockologist

Post by bradhusker »

Sudden Sam wrote:Dick Clark was dead the last few times I saw him.
Not true dude, he had the "look" of the eternal teenager. Dont lie, its very un-becoming of you.
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

1. Look any any picture of Dick Clark in the last twenty years
2. Kill yourself
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

R-Jack wrote:1. Look any any picture of Dick Clark in the last twenty years
2. Kill yourself
But not necessarily in that order.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
bradhusker
Certified Cockologist

Post by bradhusker »

HOLY SHIT!!! ur right Jack, he looked like death!! What happened? I guess the last time I saw him, it must have been around 1990 or so. Was he engaging in gay sex for the last two decades or so? Cause that would explain his demise.
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

Now move on to #2
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

R-Jack wrote:Now move on to #2
Quickly...please.....
Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Fucking amazing, Bri.

Penny Marshall should probably get her affairs in order, say, in the next two days.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Q, West Coast Style
Eternal Scobode

Post by Q, West Coast Style »

Wow. '72 Dolphins, '95 Huskers, '96 Bulls, '98 Yankees . . . '12 BSmack.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Q, West Coast Style wrote:Wow. '72 Dolphins, '95 Huskers, '96 Bulls, '98 Yankees . . . '12 BSmack.
Anytime you get linked to those squads, make it your sig. Thanks bro.

That said, 88 has some picks that, if they hit, could chase me down but quick. Stay strong free climber dude.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

he could go all the way.

been nice knowing ya, penny.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

bradhusker wrote:BREAKING NEWS, Dick Clark dead at 82. NO ONE saw it coming.
Unfuckingreal. No wonder you are such a lock stop GOP supporter. I'm surprised you are even smart enough to wipe your own ass.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
bradhusker
Certified Cockologist

Post by bradhusker »

Screw_Michigan wrote:
Unfuckingreal. No wonder you are such a lock stop GOP supporter. I'm surprised you are even smart enough to wipe your own ass.
You didnt see it coming you lying SOB. You are the guy who takes credit for things he NEVER saw coming.
You are the guy who is classic BANDWAGON. You dont see anything coming, until it hits you over the head like a ton of bricks.

Oh, and the reason I support the GOP, is because I dont want to be a dick sucking fool and support Obama like you do.

You are a classic dick sucking Obama supporter.
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

Post by Terry in Crapchester »

bradhusker wrote:
Screw_Michigan wrote:
You didnt see it coming you lying SOB. You are the guy who takes credit for things he NEVER saw coming.
You are the guy who is classic BANDWAGON. You dont see anything coming, until it hits you over the head like a ton of bricks.

Oh, and the reason I support the GOP, is because I dont want to be a dick sucking fool and support Obama like you do.

You are a classic dick sucking Obama supporter.
Nice IKYABWAI, Brad.

Oh, and to answer your previous question, Dick Clark had a stroke a few years back. He hasn't been the same since. Go to youtube and listen to one of his more recent New Year's countdowns, you'll get the idea. I think someone here has had him in the death pool every year since. I know I had him one year. BSmack beat me to the punch this year.
War Wagon wrote:The first time I click on one of your youtube links will be the first time.
Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Post by Smackie Chan »

bradhusker wrote:WTF, smack wants a fellow poster to drop dead?
I don't think I'm the only one here who would get a little nauseated over the prospect of having to refer to you as a "fellow poster." I'm not thoroughly convinced you're a fellow, and you can only be considered a poster in the broadest sense of the word. "Poster child" for, say, late-term abortion advocacy is really more like it.
Thats pure TABOO in here.
Huh? Are you new here?
Imagine if we all started wanting each other to drop dead, It would spell the end of this forum as we know it, AND I'd FEEL FINE.
I'd feel fine if you were to die immediately in an AIDS-related wood chipper fire. And trust me, this forum would thrive afterward. Not necessarily "as we know it," but better. Stronger. Faster.
"I see everything twice!"
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Not a good week for musician types...

Men at Work musician Greg Ham found dead
April 19, 2012, 7:05 AM EST

SYDNEY (AP) -- Greg Ham, a musician with the iconic Australian band Men at Work, was found dead in his Melbourne home on Thursday, Australian reports said.

http://music.msn.com/music/article.aspx?news=722176

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zF0puJ5HO9M
Derron
bradhusker
Certified Cockologist

Post by bradhusker »

HOLY SHIT! I loved "men at work", damm, "a man in brussells, he was 6 ft four and full of muscles"
"I said do ya speak a my language?" "He just smiled and gave me a vegemite sandwich", "Do you come from a land down under",

ONE sidenote, I wasnt aware that AL LEWIS, grandpa from the "MUNSTERS" was dead. I could have sworn he was still alive and kicking. oh well.
Mace
Eternal Scobode

Post by Mace »

bradhusker wrote:WTF, smack wants a fellow poster to drop dead? Thats pure TABOO in here. Imagine if we all started wanting each other to drop dead, It would spell the end of this forum as we know it, AND I'd FEEL FINE.

Its the end of this forum as we know it, Its the end of this forum as we know it, BUT I feel fine.

Its the end of smackahoilic as we know him, its the end of fuckin' smackie as we know him, and I feel fine, in fact we all feel FINE!!!!

everybody hurts................sometime................
Taboo?? I think the word you're looking for is consensus.
bradhusker
Certified Cockologist

Post by bradhusker »

BREAKING NEWS, Levon Helm of "the Band" is dead at 71 from cancer. NO ONE SAW THIS COMING!!

I dare you to say you saw this one coming, triple dog dare.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

bradhusker wrote:BREAKING NEWS, Levon Helm of "the Band" is dead at 71 from cancer. NO ONE SAW THIS COMING!!

I dare you to say you saw this one coming, triple dog dare.

He's had throat cancer for more than 10 years. It was reported several days ago that he was on his deathbed.

No, nobody saw it coming.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Hey B, I was wondering if maybe I should drop my term life insurance for me and the OL. Got about 7 or 8 years left on it. Am I wasting it? I was thinking it could buy a coupla decent 12 packs of quality beer each month instead.
bradhusker
Certified Cockologist

Post by bradhusker »

smackaholic wrote:Hey B, I was wondering if maybe I should drop my term life insurance for me and the OL. Got about 7 or 8 years left on it. Am I wasting it? I was thinking it could buy a coupla decent 12 packs of quality beer each month instead.
Yes, in my professional opinion, go ahead and drop it. You are gonna outlive the coverage anyway, So why not enjoy yourself while your still vertical?
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

bradhusker wrote:
smackaholic wrote:Hey B, I was wondering if maybe I should drop my term life insurance for me and the OL. Got about 7 or 8 years left on it. Am I wasting it? I was thinking it could buy a coupla decent 12 packs of quality beer each month instead.
Yes, in my professional opinion, go ahead and drop it. You are gonna outlive the coverage anyway, So why not enjoy yourself while your still vertical?
I'm sorry, but, generally, round these parts B is considered a nic for Bsmack, not you, brad.

Bilk has demonstrated an uncanny ability to predict people's demise. You've only demonstrated an ability to suck and to turn normal T1B nice guys like Van, into frothing from the mouth homicidal maniacs.

So, save your "professional opinion" for something you are qualified in, namely cahk sucking.
Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Post by Smackie Chan »

bradhusker wrote:IM THE PROFESSIONAL. Come to me for advice on a plethera of topics.
Like punctuation and spelling?
"I see everything twice!"
bradhusker
Certified Cockologist

Post by bradhusker »

Smackie Chan wrote:
bradhusker wrote:IM THE PROFESSIONAL. Come to me for advice on a plethera of topics.
Like punctuation and spelling?
ok, thats my achilles heel, spelling and punctuation are not my strong suits. I admit it. sue me.
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

Brad,
I can tolerate many things. Hijacking the Death Pool thread is not one of them.
bradhusker
Certified Cockologist

Post by bradhusker »

R-Jack wrote:Brad,
I can tolerate many things. Hijacking the Death Pool thread is not one of them.

alright alright, my bad, from now on I'll keep it strictly on death.
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

B Monica gets bitch slapped by Robin Gibb.

Robin Gibb back from coma

Bee Gees star Robin Gibb has recovered consciousness after falling into a coma earlier this month.

Gibb, 62, has been fighting for his life in a London hospital for days after developing pneumonia, just weeks after announcing his colon and liver cancer had gone into remission.

Don't count your points before he is on the embalming table.

http://wonderwall.msn.com/music/robin-g ... 7792.story
Derron
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

So, Robin Gibb is SG's Sister?
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
bradhusker
Certified Cockologist

Post by bradhusker »

Dinsdale wrote:So, Robin Gibb is SG's Sister?
"Smile, an everlasting smile, a smile would bring you near to me. Dont ever let me find you gone, cause that would bring a tear to me." "It's only words, and words are all I have, to steal your heart away."
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Derron wrote:Gibb, 62, has been fighting for his life in a London hospital for days after developing pneumonia, just weeks after announcing his colon and liver cancer had gone into remission.
He's as stage 4 as you can get. Still in intensive care, on oxygen, feeding tubes and non stop antibiotics just to keep him somewhat alive. I'll take my chances.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

BSmack wrote:
Derron wrote:Gibb, 62, has been fighting for his life in a London hospital for days after developing pneumonia, just weeks after announcing his colon and liver cancer had gone into remission.
He's as stage 4 as you can get. Still in intensive care, on oxygen, feeding tubes and non stop antibiotics just to keep him somewhat alive. I'll take my chances.
Rack Rob for his Barry Sander's juke of the reaper and Bsmack.....for awhile, anyhoo. I really do hope he hangs on until jan 1.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

smackaholic wrote:Rack Rob for his Barry Sander's juke of the reaper and Bsmack.....for awhile, anyhoo. I really do hope he hangs on until jan 1.
The Bee Gee will go down, and he will go down hard.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

The quarterback must go down, and he must go down hard.

- Al Davis
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

BSmack wrote:
smackaholic wrote:Rack Rob for his Barry Sander's juke of the reaper and Bsmack.....for awhile, anyhoo. I really do hope he hangs on until jan 1.
The Bee Gee will go down, and he will go down hard.
Wanna call a round, Bali?
bradhusker
Certified Cockologist

Post by bradhusker »

I broke this story here first,

not if you don't source it.
bradhusker
Certified Cockologist

Post by bradhusker »

Posting takes verbatim in multiple threads is spam you shit sucking moron