Confirmed: Media guilty of race baiting in Trayvon case...

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Confirmed: Media guilty of race baiting in Trayvon case...

Post by Left Seater »

NBC has fired a "Senior" producer for his editing of the non-emergency call by George Zimmerman to Police. The fired producer edited the non 911 call to suggest that Zimmerman brought up Trayvon's race without prompting. The complete tape shows that Zimmerman made no mention of race or skin color until the dispatcher asked for his guess of skin color. The captions and titles on the background page also included the numbers 911 to suggest Zimmerman call the popular emergency number when in fact he called the duty dispatcher directly. Not only did this edited version air in Miami, it was picked up by both the Today Show and MSNBC and rebroadcast over 50 times on a national basis. The number of re-airs by local affiliates of NBC is not known at this time.

Multiple coworkers have come forward to express shock and surprise at the firing. One went so far as to say that she couldn't believe that he was fired for this as this was "NOT" out of character or any different than 50 other edits done for news stories. Huh, why am I not surprised this goes on daily?

NBC is also continuing an internal investigation as to why they continued to show photos of Trayvon that were at least 4 years old, despite having access to photos from his Facebook page and additional school photos that were less than a year old.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Re: Confirmed: Media guilty of race baiting in Trayvon case.

Post by BSmack »

Confirmed: White conservative victimhood movement alive and well.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

BSmack wrote:Confirmed: White conservative victimhood movement alive and well.

Yes folks, you did read that right -- Denouncing a media member falsifying details of a story is part of "white victimhood."

Unbelievable.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Media guilty
:meds:
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Ohh, the media is guilty of many things. I guess this just went so far over the line that NBC couldn't sweep it away.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

The job of a journalist is to present the story. The editing presented the basic details and didn't distort the facts. Ignored in the "left wing" coverage is the fact that NO MEDICAL RECORDS have been presented regarding the injuries supposedly incurred by "the watch captain." The police report which supposedly suggests wounds has all-but disappeared--and no one, including the shooter's lawyers--has since mentioned it at all. The intervention of the MOT state attorney has similarly been ignored (after they quickly removed him from the case). The scream on the tape has been determined to be the victim's, and we're left wondering why if he was beating up the shooter he would scream just before being shot in the chest. Let's expect an indictment of the lying slimeball shooter in the next week or so.
Before God was, I am
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

The editing most certainly distorted the facts. Don't be obtuse.
Joe Satriani is a mime, right? - 88

Show me your dicks. - trev
Truman
Eternal Scobode

Post by Truman »

LTS TRN 2 wrote:Ignored in the "left wing" coverage is the fact that NO MEDICAL RECORDS have been presented regarding the injuries supposedly incurred by "the watch captain."
Presented to whom? Unless you care to be sued into the last century, they can't be.

Ever heard of the HIPAA Privacy Act? HIPAA>FIA
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

LTS TRN 2 wrote: The scream on the tape has been determined to be the victim's, and we're left wondering why if he was beating up the shooter he would scream just before being shot in the chest. Let's expect an indictment of the lying slimeball shooter in the next week or so.
The scream was the perp realizing that he was completely fucked and that Zimmerman was getting ready to bust a cap into him and then stopped beating him long enough to take a 40 cal slug. You might scream too if you just figured out you were dead man walking.

The indictment in the next week ?? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

There is a pic that will soon be released to the media showing Zimmerman attempting to flee the scene after the shooting took place:

This man is clearly deranged.
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

notice how he's reaching for the can of hairspray attached to his man-purse...
obviously an attempt to clean his fingerprints from the murder weapon

:shock:
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

LTS TRN 2 wrote:Let's expect an indictment of the lying slimeball shooter in the next week or so.
Let's not. Each day that goes by makes an indictment less and less likely.

What we should expect is an apology from NBC news regarding their actions. They attempted to create news not report on it.

No doubt this James H Smith would totally support the actions of this NBC producer. That despite him quoting Elihu Root. I haven't subscribed to the local rag in prolly 10 years. There is very little in most local rags that isn't an AP story in the first section. The local and sports sections might have a locally penned piece, but those are more often fluff than news.
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

Post by ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 »

Truman wrote:Ever heard of the HIPAA Privacy Act?
:raises hand: You mean the Privacy Rule? I may have heard of this before. And ASC X12. And ANSI. And WEDI. And 5010. And ICD-10.

Maybe.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Fwiw, it just became even less likely that they ever indict...

http://news.yahoo.com/trayvon-martin-de ... 26951.html

Love how they're still using that old pic of him holding Cleft Lip Baby.
Last edited by Van on Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Tard -- medical records are confidential.

Of course, a redacted police report isn't:

http://mit.zenfs.com/102/2012/04/69081607-29132322.pdf

Why are you so willing to stretch the truth to advance a radical group's ulterior motive, unless you also have an ulterior motive?
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Dins, you GD-ing fucker, I already posted that...

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=40713&start=280

:mrgreen:

Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

I don't read your posts.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

But it was a good one. It was kinda like yours.

Truman
Eternal Scobode

Post by Truman »

ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 wrote:
Truman wrote:Ever heard of the HIPAA Privacy Act?
:raises hand: You mean the Privacy Rule?
No, I'm pretty sure I meant what I posted.

HIPAA Privacy Act = Health Insurance Portability & Accountability Act

http://www.meditec.com/resourcestools/c ... ivacy-act/

Are you even trying to look intelligent?
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

So. Your take is that it's known as the Health Insurance Portability & Accountability Act Privacy Act?

Just to be sure...

And are you really using a Meditec website as a source? :lol: Hint: You may want to link up to something that has HHS or CMS or ends in .gov
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

You two are about to turn this into an extended debate centering around the incandescently compelling topics of acronym semantics and acts vs rules, arentcha?

:popcorn:

LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

So...why does the edited--shortened--tape distort any of the basic facts of the incident? The shooter's comment about "those assholes always getting away" was accurately reported, as was his determination to ignore the police advice to not get involved.

As for the shooter's claims of having a BROKEN NOSE as well as "gashes" on his head, it makes perfect sense that he would want to verify this to the media as clearly as possible--for example by providing any sort of medical records he might have...you know, from actually going to a hospital? Well....where the fuck are these records? What hospital? Any evidence that he ever went to a hospital?

It's obvious in the police station video that he has no broken nose at all, or that he's bleeding anywhere, or has had any sort of basic bandaging that would be normal and appropriate in such a case.

As for the mewling suggestion by Sanford police that one of the officers noticed a "gash" (but no suggestion that the police noticed a broken nose, of course), well where is the actual police report to this effect?

As to why the detective's recommendation for immediate arrest was overruled, this is why the police chief is out of a job--and won't be coming back.

An indictment is definitely coming, probably this week.
Before God was, I am
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

Van wrote:You two are about to turn this into an extended debate centering around the incandescently compelling topics of acronym semantics and acts vs rules, arentcha?

Extended debate? No, this one will be over before it started. Put simply, I am right and he is wrong. From his own fucking link:

In response to the HIPAA mandate, HHS published a final regulation in the form of the Privacy Rule in December 2000.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

You're a twit. It doesn't matter what he's forced to reveal, or what's allowed to be published. It's obvious that the shooter would WANT to verify his claims--especially in the court of public opinion. So....why doesn't he provide anything he possibly can to substantiate his claims of being beaten up by the 150-lb teenager?
Before God was, I am
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Nick, both Dins and I linked the police report here. Read it. You'll notice that the officer clearly states Zimmerman's nose and back of his head were bleeding while his back was wet and covered with grass.

Elsewhere it's described that the paramedics treated him there at the scene before he was loaded into the squad car and taken to the police station. So, no, there wouldn't be any hospital report, and from what both Dins and Tru appear to be saying any such hospital report wouldn't have been offered to the public anyway.

Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

So rather than allow the people of the Grand Jury to decide, the special prosecutor will decide on her own. Of course this means that it can't be 1st degree murder which must be brought by a Grand Jury. So now we are looking at Manslaughter at most. However, given Florida's stand your ground law, manslaughter will be almost impossible to prove.

Al and Jesse sharing the same brain cells have called for nothing less than Murder in the 1st degree charges. Now that that won't happen, what will these two do?
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

LTS TRN 2 wrote: As for the mewling suggestion by Sanford police that one of the officers noticed a "gash" (but no suggestion that the police noticed a broken nose, of course)

No, merely "BLEEDING FROM THE NOSE." I guess there's obviously a coverup, since the police didn't offer up a medical diagnosis.

Every post you make is dumber than the last.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Sudden Sam wrote:
Left Seater wrote: Al and Jesse sharing the same brain cells have called for nothing less than Murder in the 1st degree charges. Now that that won't happen, what will these two do?
I hear Tulsa's nice this time of year.
:lol:

LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Cut the bullshit.

Here's what's verified..

The call began at 7:12 p.m. Martin told her that "some strange dude" was following him, said Crump. She told Crump that Martin slowed to see who was behind him. The girl urged him to run, and he picked up his pace. Martin said he thought the man was gone, according to Crump. Instead, Zimmerman was likely closing in.

"He's right behind me, he's right behind me again," Martin told his girlfriend, according to Crump.

"Next thing she hears is Martin saying, 'Why are you following me?'" Crump said. "And she hears a voice that says, "What are you doing around here?' Then she hears what she believes is a push against Martin and the phone crashes to the ground. She can hear them arguing in the background. Moments later, the phone line goes dead.

Now...notice how this directly contradicts the shooter's bizarre claim of having lost sight of the victim and returned to his car--only to be suddenly attacked by the victim. Okay? it's patently bullshit, and similarly obvious that the shooter is lying. Also obvious is the utterly shoddy forensics and basic investigation by the Sanford police.

Investigators made another fundamental error by waiting more than a week to interview a young teen who said he witnessed part of the struggle between Zimmerman and Martin, experts said. Eyewitnesses should be interviewed immediately after a crime, before memories fade, said Scott, the former Boca Raton police chief.

"It's part of an elementary investigation of a very significant crime," Scott said.

Why...are you defending this slimeball?
Before God was, I am
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

LTS TRN 2 wrote:Eyewitnesses should be interviewed immediately after a crime,
They were and their stories checked with Zimmerman's and the evidence at the scene. That's why Zimmerman was released from custody without charge. It probably also has a great deal to do with why the special prosecutor just declined to send the case to a grand jury.

Hopefully Zimmerman will have his weapon returned to him soon so he can continue to provide his community with valuable service.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Nick, why are you ignoring not only the police report but also the blatantly obvious agenda of the media?

Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Nick,

I bet you supported Crystal Mangum too, didn't you?
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

First, the police report--and subsequent investigation--is duly exposed as shoddy at best. That's why the police chief was relieved of duty. As for any "agenda" by the media, it appears to be that of obfuscating the fact of the shooter's actual MOT status--and how this is central to the documented shoddy police work. Keeping up?

As for the witnesses' accounts supporting the shooter's story, this is completely false (and inverted, as per Mall Cop's usual twisted head space). The witness accounts initially ignored are what has blown up this whole incident.

Why don't you try and rectify the telephone witness account with the shooter's absurd claim of being attacked by the man he was stalking? C'mon, cut the bullshit already.
Before God was, I am
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

LTS TRN 2 wrote:First, the police report--and subsequent investigation--is duly exposed as shoddy at best. That's why the police chief was relieved of duty. As for any "agenda" by the media, it appears to be that of obfuscating the fact of the shooter's actual MOT status--and how this is central to the documented shoddy police work. Keeping up?

As for the witnesses' accounts supporting the shooter's story, this is completely false (and inverted, as per Mall Cop's usual twisted head space). The witness accounts initially ignored are what has blown up this whole incident.

Why don't you try and rectify the telephone witness account with the shooter's absurd claim of being attacked by the man he was stalking? C'mon, cut the bullshit already.

You lie. EOS.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

There is nothing about the police report that has been refuted or proven shoddy.

You're simply flailing with this MOT nonsense.

LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Not shoddy? So..why was the police chief relieved of duty immediately following the basic facts coming to light? As for the MOT angle, I guarantee you won't find mention of the basic fact of the shooter's dad being MOT. This is odd considering how much awkward confusion has been presented by the media as to the shooter's ethnicity. The fact of the MOT former federal judge dad being right there when the detective's recommendation for arrest was overruled is suspicious at best--as well as the similarly relieved of duty MOT state attorney.

As for the police report of a a bleeding nose, this is not at all the same as a broken nose--and if the shooter really wanted to make his case, why wouldn't he provide some evidence that his nose was indeed broken? Gee...

And of course you're squirming away from the glaring discrepancy between the shooter's story and that of the telephone witness.

He's a lying, emotionally unstable weirdo who obviously should never have been allowed to have a gun, let alone be appointed a 'watch captain." Or what?

And as usual, you really have no argument at all, just niggling at semantics and cruising along with Sean Hannity, etc. How sad.
Before God was, I am
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

LTS TRN 2 wrote:
An indictment is definitely coming, probably this week.
And if it does not will you quit posting ?
Derron
Truman
Eternal Scobode

Post by Truman »

ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 wrote:
Van wrote:You two are about to turn this into an extended debate centering around the incandescently compelling topics of acronym semantics and acts vs rules, arentcha?

Extended debate? No, this one will be over before it started. Put simply, I am right and he is wrong. From his own fucking link:

In response to the HIPAA mandate, HHS published a final regulation in the form of the Privacy Rule in December 2000.
Of course it was over before it started. ucant doesn't know what the fuck he is talking about. As usual.

In Common Parlance, the legislation has been - and always will be - referred to as the HIPAA Privacy Act.

The Privacy Rule ucant refers to is found in Title II of the Act. Yes, I recognize that the law IS, indeed, referred to in some misguided circles as the HIPAA Privacy Rule. But while common, this description is every bit as technically inaccurate as referring to the law as the the HIPAA Privacy Act.

The name of the law is the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act. ucant struggles with the thought that an acronym containing the word Act could be followed up with the actual word. If you really wanna see ucant's head explode, Van, say 'ATM machine' or 'PIN number'. And last I checked, ucant, Congress doesn't refer to to signature-ready legislation as Rules. Go grade somebody else's papers, you ill-informed, nit-picking, tedious asshat...
Cueball
2010 JAFFL Czar

Post by Cueball »

Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Derron