acute pancreatitus 2 - Waga 0

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Dinsdale
Lord Google

Re: acute pancreatitus 2 - Waga 0

Post by Dinsdale »

That, or heavy drinkers tend to try and keep the expense of a major habit under control.

Something like that.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Dinsdale wrote:That, or heavy drinkers tend to try and keep the expense of a major habit under control.

Something like that.
Well, yeah, there is that. And the fact you can't get real beer in 30 pack cans.

Anyhoo, I am still going to do what I can to badmouth Big Beer, because it really deserves it.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Trampis
Eternal Scobode

Post by Trampis »

Washington does its part by taxing mass produced beer a special tax. Micro-brews, a specialty of our state, dont pay the tax.

Busch beer, taxed
Widmeer, not taxed

A couple months ago my doc said I have an irritated liver. I told him it went well with my attitude.
Bad spelling is a diversionary tactic
Dr_Phibes
P.H.D - M.B.E. - O.B.E.

Post by Dr_Phibes »

Kansas City avatar till you're back drinking again.

UNITY! WAGS! SOLIDARITY!
Y2K
Internet Overlord

Post by Y2K »

Get well soon Wags...
Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Post by Smackie Chan »

You sure your condition wasn't caused my mixing BTO and Ozzy Osbourne with a Neon Trees chaser?

Hope you're feeling better.

And to contribute to the Screwy pile-on, it's one thing to catch hell for living in DC, which in and of itself is well-deserved. But Columbia Heights?!? Congrats on settling in the District's Compton.
"They say that I have no hits and that I’m difficult to work with. And they say that like it’s a bad thing!”

Tom Waits
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Smackie Chan wrote:And to contribute to the Screwy pile-on, it's one thing to catch hell for living in DC, which in and of itself is well-deserved. But Columbia Heights?!? Congrats on settling in the District's Compton.
Says the old man living off of...wait for it...Columbia Pike in Arlington. And that's just a cheap shot and you know it. Everyone knows the District's version of Compton is East of the Anacostia.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Papa Willie wrote:Kick that nasty shit square in the fuck, Wags.

Oh - and fuck off, Screwey - you piss-eared cunt spasm.
Why? Did you cough up your pancreas, too? I believe Pearl Jam wrote a song about you, called "Stupid Cunt."
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Trampis wrote:Washington does its part by taxing mass produced beer a special tax. Micro-brews, a specialty of our state, dont pay the tax.

Busch beer, taxed
Widmeer, not taxed

When did that nasty pisswater brewery known as Widmer move to Washington?

And there's a sensible tax coede for you -- you list one Busch/Inbev product that's taxed, then you list another Busch/Inbev product that isn't (neither of which is made in Washington). Sounds fair and reasonable, and really creates an incentive for the huge multinationals to buy out local businesses. But Washington's finances and tax base are an even bigger mess than here.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one