smothered chicken

"Hey Mikey"

Moderator: Mikey

Dinsdale
Lord Google

Re: smothered chicken

Post by Dinsdale »

Chicken and gravy was worthy of a topic?
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

What the hell, Chef Boy-R-Dinsdale, put something of your own up there that surpasses. We sometimes get visits in this forum from those who have moderate skills in the kitchen. There's even some out there who use pre-cooked bacon. This was a quick intro to making a roux. I would have added the broth a little bit at a time, and probably used thighs rather than breast chunks, but whatever. Looks like good simple comfort food.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Toddowen wrote:He could have started by letting us all know what he cooked his chicken in.

What's he using? Lard? Lovely. Nothing like a good meal of rendered swine fat to woof down along with that chicken.

Make sure to keep your office staff's CPR training up to date and that AED certification hasn't expired there, Chip.

Don't forget...lard is healthier than butter.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Mikey wrote:
Toddowen wrote:He could have started by letting us all know what he cooked his chicken in.

What's he using? Lard? Lovely. Nothing like a good meal of rendered swine fat to woof down along with that chicken.

Make sure to keep your office staff's CPR training up to date and that AED certification hasn't expired there, Chip.

Don't forget...lard is healthier than butter.
You shouldn't. And quit crying about it, you fucking baby. Lard and duck fat are both significantly lower in saturated fat and higher in unsaturated fat.

Deal with it.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.