Way to go Tigers

The Madness isn't confined to March here!

Moderators: the_ouskull, helmet, Shine

War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Way to go Tigers

Post by War Wagon »

Couldn't be much prouder of these boys. It sucks we couldn't have done kU on our way out but oh well, Champions nonetheless.

M-I-Z
King Crimson
Eternal Scobode

Re: Way to go Tigers

Post by King Crimson »

Z-O-U

i'll give it to you. i thought Mizzou hoops was in a bad place after Anderson left and Painter dry-fucked you in the media. as a Tubbs crony, i always liked Anderson some. people say Billy's teams didn't play D....but, that wasn't really true. they pressured the ball hard...but they didn't really care so much about playing a full shot clock because they believed they could score more than you. and when he had the right guys, they were scary on D.

i would have loved to see a MU-KU III....this year. and i hate Scott Drew and Baylor in a cheap way that i don't hate KU which is grudgingly respectful. even though they do suck in an existential way.
""On a lonely planet spinning its way toward damnation amid the fear and despair of a broken human race, who is left to fight for all that is good and pure and gets you smashed for under a fiver? Yes, it's the surprising adventures of me, Sir Digby Chicken-Caesar!"
"