Facebook Parenting - the .45 solution

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Re: Facebook Parenting - the .45 solution

Post by BSmack »

KC Scott wrote:Thought this was pretty funny - though his claim of working in IT and spending $130 to upgrade the laptop sounds suspect
He's in the redneck IT department. He also wasted a perfectly good laptop. I would have wiped the thing and put it on Craigslist.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
H4ever
Eternal Scobode

Post by H4ever »

Gotta admire that dad's resolve to straighten out his daughter and get the message across in a big way. Like Sam, I'm not sure that would be my methodology.

But, you have to also worry about who or what he's going to put a bullet through if she ever dates a loser or becomes a hood rat. Be afraid girl....be very afraid! If I'm a teenage boy who saw that video...she would be the last girl I would ever date.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Upon further reflection, it dawns on me that this guy had access to his daughter's Facebook account. Seems to me that he could have had some serious fun with that account before dropping a few slugs into the laptop. He could have pranked her until she went fucking crazy.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Hmm. A petulant teenaged girl who spends too much time online, refuses to do even the most trivial chores without pitching a fit and thinks she's in charge of something...sounds familiar. Are they all working off of a script or what?

Teenagers suck ass. They should be nailed into barrels until their 19th birthday.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Ana Ng
Typhoid Mary

Post by Ana Ng »

I think he's being too dramatic. Makes you wonder where his daughter get's it from? :uhh

Shoulda just broke it over her bitch head.
War Wagon wrote:There is a God and my tomato garden is proof of that.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

mvscal wrote:Hmm. A petulant teenaged girl who spends too much time online, refuses to do even the most trivial chores without pitching a fit and thinks she's in charge of something...sounds familiar. Are they all working off of a script or what?

Teenagers suck ass. They should be nailed into barrels until their 19th birthday.
I feel your pain, mv. Lil miss smack is 20. Finally starting to realize she's not the center of the universe and actually has to work for shit.

Others with older daughters telling me to just hang in there, it'll get better is about the only thing that kept me from selling her to the albanian mafia, the last 8 years or so.

For you poor fukks out there with daughters just hitting puberty, I feel for you.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

It didn't really come as any great surprise. It's still disconcerting, though. It's like a switch gets thrown and one day you look down and ask, "Who the fuck are you? And what have you done with my kid?"
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Truman
Eternal Scobode

Post by Truman »

mvscal wrote:Hmm. A petulant teenaged girl who spends too much time online, refuses to do even the most trivial chores without pitching a fit and thinks she's in charge of something...sounds familiar. Are they all working off of a script or what?

Why? That an oblique comment on your parenting? Do they take after their "old man"?

Ponderous. Wait, no it isn't.

I've got three. They're great kids.

Sucks to be you.
socal
Prepare to qualify!

Post by socal »

Pathetic.

I imagine when she doesn't come around after that fiasco he'll have to shoot her.
Van wrote:Kumbaya, asshats.
R-Jack wrote:
Atomic Punk wrote:So why did you post it?
Yes, that just happened.
dingus
Jake

Post by dingus »

The good news is that if you're patient and have the balls to be a hard ass instead of your kid's 'best friend' you will be rewarded. My 20 year old daughter is becoming the person I knew she could be, but I'm an unrelenting prick and there's been some serious ass chewings along the way.
Mr T
Riverboat Gambler

Post by Mr T »

Posting a video of you crying about your daughter and then shooting a laptop you bought = Bode? Sounds like something a woman would do.

Wipe the hard drive and make your daughter donate to someone in need.
TheJON wrote:What does the winner get? Because if it's a handjob from Frisco, I'd like to campaign for my victory.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

I finally gave in a few years ago and registered on Facebook for no other reason than my wife and daughter were on there and wifey was always commenting about stuff they were sharing. One day I saw something she posted and made some smartass remark about it. My phone rang about 5 minutes later - I was told "Dad, facebook is for kids, this is why I didn't want to be friends with you". :oops:

So I unfriended her and don't stick my nose in her personal life, ever. She's a great kid about ready to graduate in May with a masters degree in sports management. It was a joy watching her play sports while she was growing up. She never caused me one moment of grief... 'cept for that time she wrecked her car.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

smackaholic wrote:Lil miss smack is 20. Finally starting to realize she's not the center of the universe
Wait...there's a time where they realize they're not the center of the universe?
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
dingus
Jake

Post by dingus »

I can't speak for all of them but yes it can happen. My daughter, doing well in college, paying for all her living expenses by working 30 plus hrs. per week, is seriously thinking about enlisting in the Air Force. She works on a base and has seen a whole different way of life and wants to be part of something bigger than herself. Pretty cool. Obviously, we've been talking for 20 plus years about what she wants to do with her life, but this is the thing that she has been passionate about and feeling like she can make a difference or be part of something that makes a difference.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

people enlist in the military to avoid going to college or because they don't have the means. If she wants to join the Air Force, that's great. Tell her to try to get in the Air Force Academy and become an officer, not an enlisted puke.
dingus
Jake

Post by dingus »

Well, we've talked about that, but she wants to take on the challenge of SERE, she works out with them on the base, has been part of their underwater rescue simulation-she's been a swimmer, life guard, swim instructor and is very comfortable in the water. She's also talked to the SERE guys and one older gal who retired from the AF as on officer who went this route about career routes, opportunity, etc, so she's putting in her research before making a decision.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

War Wagon wrote:people enlist in the military to avoid going to college or because they don't have the means.
Or to start collecting a pension in their late 30's.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Cosmo Kramer
Troublemaker
Location: Smack dab in the middle of a fucking immigration free-for-all

Post by Cosmo Kramer »

This guy is the biggest fucking moron! His daughter is going to be sucking dicks for cash in no time.