I have recently decided to quit living in fear

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Re: I have recently decided to quit living in fear

Post by Van »

pops, so, okay, the Holy Spirit is God and/or Jesus, just in infinitely portable form. It's how He/They manifest themselves on Earth. We don't get actual visits in a visual sense, such as "Hey! Cool! It's Jesus! You came to see me! Nice sandals, dude. Birkenstocks?" Instead we get them in invisible form, and it's more of a sudden awareness or feeling as opposed to anything physically tangible.

Got it. Thanks.
Joe Satriani is a mime, right? - 88

Show me your dicks. - trev
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Van wrote:the Holy Spirit is God and/or Jesus, just in infinitely portable form.

They don't call it the Triumpherate for nothing, you knave.

Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Wags, can you believe that was from quarter century ago?

:shock:

poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Van wrote:Wags, can you believe that was from quarter century ago?

well time slips away
and leaves you with nothing mister but
boring stories of glory days...
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

:shock:
Yes sir, I can.

mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Van wrote: We don't get actual visits in a visual sense, such as "Hey! Cool! It's Jesus! You came to see me! Nice sandals, dude. Birkenstocks?" Instead we get them in invisible form, and it's more of a sudden awareness or feeling as opposed to anything physically tangible.

Got it. Thanks.
But IF you don't BELIEVE you can bet your're going to get somehting tangible ALRIGHT! Y'oure lips shall be rent asunder by The Hideous, Smeg-Encrusted Member of SATAN himself, beelzeubub, Lucifer, the prince of darkness. You're brain will boil in it's skull as yu CHUG His hot lava MONEY SHOT!!! Just like all sick liberal fagotts!! HAVEN'T you HEARD? I have studied this EXTENSIVELY for the last thirty years.

Have I told you about the time when I was in this 12 star sushi restaurant and these cum-lipped liberal faggotts sat down at the table next to me and ordered brisket? Then, out of nowhere, they just started sucking my cock. What a couple a fucking queers. I just ignored them as I knew they were going to HELL for sucking my cock.

-bradhusker
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

That didn't suck.

bradhusker
Certified Cockologist

Post by bradhusker »

mvscal wrote:
Van wrote: We don't get actual visits in a visual sense, such as "Hey! Cool! It's Jesus! You came to see me! Nice sandals, dude. Birkenstocks?" Instead we get them in invisible form, and it's more of a sudden awareness or feeling as opposed to anything physically tangible.

Got it. Thanks.
But IF you don't BELIEVE you can bet your're going to get somehting tangible ALRIGHT! Y'oure lips shall be rent asunder by The Hideous, Smeg-Encrusted Member of SATAN himself, beelzeubub, Lucifer, the prince of darkness. You're brain will boil in it's skull as yu CHUG His hot lava MONEY SHOT!!! Just like all sick liberal fagotts!! HAVEN'T you HEARD? I have studied this EXTENSIVELY for the last thirty years.

Have I told you about the time when I was in this 12 star sushi restaurant and these cum-lipped liberal faggotts sat down at the table next to me and ordered brisket? Then, out of nowhere, they just started sucking my cock. What a couple a fucking queers. I just ignored them as I knew they were going to HELL for sucking my cock.

-bradhusker
Go ahead mvscal, make fun, you BLAASPHEEMER!!! adultereer, fornicator, dykes and fairies.

"Well hello there.........My, its been a long long time............Howm' I doin', well I guess im doin' fine, Its beeen so long now, yes baby, and it seems like, it was only yesterday, mmmmmmmmm, aint it funny....How time, slips away....... Gotta go now, guess I'll see you hangin' round,

"I'd love to change the world, but I dont know what to do, WAR POLLUTION, masturbation, fornication, dykes and fairies, queers and sissies, mvscal takes it up the arse, and LOVES it.
I'll pull you out of that one bunk hilton and cast you down with the sodomites. The warden, shawshank redemption.
bradhusker
Certified Cockologist

Post by bradhusker »

R-Jack wrote:
bradhusker wrote: "Roadhouse", 1989. Its a testosterone filled flick for guys who like "tough guy" movies.

I must assume that if he did indeed fuck guys like patrick in prison, then he MUST be a faggott.
In the end though, patrick ripped his motherfuckin' throat out. Thats what happens to Bull queers.
Let that be a lesson to you Mvscal and Van.
I'll pull you out of that one bunk hilton and cast you down with the sodomites. The warden, shawshank redemption.
bradhusker
Certified Cockologist

Post by bradhusker »

R-Jack wrote:
bradhusker wrote: "Roadhouse", 1989. Its a testosterone filled flick for guys who like "tough guy" movies.

I must assume that if he did indeed fuck guys like patrick in prison, then he MUST be a faggott.
In the end though, patrick ripped his motherfuckin' throat out. Thats what happens to Bull queers.
Let that be a lesson to you Mvscal and Van.
bradhusker
Certified Cockologist

Post by bradhusker »

Sudden Sam wrote:
Toddowen wrote:
Sudden Sam wrote: If I'm writhing in agony eaten up with every disease known to man, it won't prompt me to summon characters in fables.
All prepared to maintain your present philosophy as you lie on your deathbed, eh? Got it all planned out as if you were writing your last will and testament?

Don't be surprised if at the drop of a hat someday, in some rare instance when you let your guard down, that you find yourself begging to some unknown entity {that you only suspect exist} for just a few more moments to live.
I don't think it'll happen.

Although I'm told that, when my youngest son had to have emergency surgery (at 7 months old) to relieve pressure on his brain, I supposedly said something along the lines of, "If you exist, please help my boy." That was 30 years ago and I don't recall saying anything like that. But it's quite possible. However, if a child or friend or myself were in dire straits today, i would do no such thing.
Sam, you talk with such bravado now, BUT, something tells me that when DEATH comes calling, ie. Like Brad Pitt comes calling for Sir Anthony Hopkins in that classic film from 1996, you wont be calm and sophisticated like Sir Anthony Hopkins was, You'll be hiding under the bed, hoping that death doesnt see you, YET, death will reach under that bed with his scary dark tentacles, snatch you as you squeal like a little girl with pigtails and braces, kicking and screaming all the way to hades.

OH, the film was "Meet Joe Black", 1996.
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

Post by Terry in Crapchester »

poptart wrote:

well time slips away
and leaves you with nothing mister but
boring stories of glory days...
Or to use a quote from the band Whitey linked . . .

Time is slippin' away,
It's just passing you by --
You're wondering why,
But it's gone,
Gone forever, my friend
And it won't come again --
It's moved on and left us behind.
War Wagon wrote:The first time I click on one of your youtube links will be the first time.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

War Wagon wrote: people in decrepid poverty and health
I’m guessing that you must have had a word-a-day calendar about ten years ago, and you’re struggling to remember some of those words. Seriously struggling.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Wagon wrote:people in decrepid poverty and health
Sincerely,

Red State

:wink:
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Toddowen wrote:
Sudden Sam wrote:
Toddowen wrote: I've a feeling that you and a lot of other people are going to view things quite differently when that day, that time, that fateful and fearful hour...arrives in all its glorius agony.
If I'm writhing in agony eaten up with every disease known to man, it won't prompt me to summon characters in fables.

All prepared to maintain your present philosophy as you lie on your deathbed, eh? Got it all planned out as if you were writing your last will and testament?

Don't be surprised if at the drop of a hat someday, in some rare instance when you let your guard down, that you find yourself begging to some unknown entity {that you only suspect exist} for just a few more moments to live.
In the not so distant past, last summer in fact, I lay in a hospital bed dying of an abdominal infection. I had been in bad way for a fairly long period, and was basically in a drugged stupor. There were 2 times when I felt the end was very near, and this was confirmed by my family. I was scared, very scared, but well aware there was not a damn thing I could do about it. To me the time frame seemed very short, but it was over a period of a week when the bell almost rang for me two times. I did not want to go, but there was noting I could do, it simply was not my choice and out of my control. I was glad that I had resolved the issue of life after death with myself, and felt a inner peace that I had. Very sad that I thought I was going to leave a very loving family and life, but then again. no deals needed to be made at the last minute for me. I was prepared to accept what ever was going to happen.

I recovered and hope to be around a long time. Not a minute of the day goes by that I am not extremely aware of my mortality and that my number could be called again at any time. I have had friends be stricken and dead before they hit the floor. I have had friends linger and suffer long periods of illness before leaving. Your number could be up going to the grocery store this afternoon, you just don't know when.

I don't think we will get the opportunity to ask for additional life. It is pretty much over at the point you decide you want to bargain the issue. I am comfortable with my decision and beliefs, and it gives me comfort while here on earth. If it has any impact after life, I guess we will all see that some day.
Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

Sudden Sam wrote:I agree with Roach in that I respect poptart. He's very firmly rooted in what he believes. No problem at all with that.

My bitch is Christians' certainty that their way is the only way. Just as other religions teach that their way is the only way.

To each his own.
If you respect his firmly rooted beliefs, then you have to respect his belief that Christianity is the "only way." Can't have one without the other; there's no point in maintaining your belief if you don't believe it's the only way to salvation.
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

poptart wrote:Mgo, Roach, Van, Felix, DC (hey, you made a list!!)... and there may be others, have expressed disdain toward God because of His narrow path of salvation, and that many (who reject or never hear the Gospel) will perish and go to an eternal place apart from God.
And this is certainly very clearly shown in the Bible - Matthew 7:13,14, Luke 13:23,24, Romans 9:27 - among many others.
I know I've posted this before.....

get out, get out while there's still time
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

I will discuss this matter but only in the pussology forum.

-pop
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Oh come on, pops, it only smells like shellfish.
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

bradhusker
Certified Cockologist

Post by bradhusker »

Sudden Sam wrote:
bradhusker wrote: Sam, you talk with such bravado now, BUT, something tells me that when DEATH comes calling, ie. Like Brad Pitt comes calling for Sir Anthony Hopkins in that classic film from 1996, you wont be calm and sophisticated like Sir Anthony Hopkins was, You'll be hiding under the bed, hoping that death doesnt see you, YET, death will reach under that bed with his scary dark tentacles, snatch you as you squeal like a little girl with pigtails and braces, kicking and screaming all the way to hades.
Nope, won't happen.

I'm ready to go now. I love my life, but I'm completely prepared/content/whatever to die at any time. Dying doesn't frighten me at all. Of course, I'd prefer to not suffer a lingering, agonizingly painful death, but, if that's the case, so be it.

I think I shook up one of my docs about a month ago when he gave me the results of my prostate biopsy. He had taken 12 cuts outta that thing to check for cancer after finding a node. When he told me it was all clear, I didn't say, "Yeah!" or jump up all happy. I didn't care. If I had it, I had it. No big deal. Seriously, if it's time to go, I'm ready to be tossed out in that field in Knoxville.

Don't misunderstand. I enjoy every day of my life. I have a wonderful wife, great sons, a granddaughter I love to death, and lots of friends. I love playing with my dogs, listening to my music, and riding my motorcycle. But I'm completely at peace with leaving whenever it happens.
My bad Sam, You are indeed calm and grounded like Sir Anthony Hopkins, I applaud you for your candor. I completely mis-read you, and for that I offer my deepest and sincere apologies.
That being said, I find that pet owners who have both dogs and cats tend to have a great calmness and joy about them. There is something to be said for these small domestic friends.

I believe there have been several studies on the effects of pet ownership for people in their 70's , 80's and beyond, and it confirms the "calming effect" and the "peace and joy" that comes with it.
By the way,
I find that a diet rich in tomatoes and tomato sauces will greatly enhance overall prostate health and well-being.
And, it also helps to greatly reduce red meat intake as well.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Roach wrote:Don't judge them for finding their own way.
Here's the judgement, Roach.

Every person who hears about Jesus Christ has to make a judgement about Him.

Is He or is He not the Christ?

It's my conclusion is that He surely is.

Everyone is free to make their own decision.

As for people being condemned, it's obviously not based on my authority or judgement.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

KC Scott wrote:One way to run Tart from any discussion is to talk about eating pussy.

That subject came up on radio one night and he was gone in about a minute

You'd need to ask him if God has something against eating pussy to put it in context for this thread

:mrgreen:
Don't read anything into me poppin' in and out of chat, Scott.

Ask Wagon about that.

I gots people to see, and usually can't linger in the chat room as long as I might like.

I tend to run 2 or 3 'tards pronto- and then split.
jiminphilly
2014 JFFL Champion

Post by jiminphilly »

Goober McTuber wrote:Oh come on, pops, it only smells like shellfish.
What rank pussy are you eating that it smells?

or am I missing an inside joke here?
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

jiminphilly wrote:

Got a whiff of your old lady's gash here lately ?
Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Felix wrote:now this must be one of those "the bible is allegory" because as I've said to you numerous times:
1. there is no geological evidence of this alleged world wide flood
Noah's Ark.

viewtopic.php?f=35&t=40515
Mr T
Riverboat Gambler

Post by Mr T »

I always wondered since christians say we are born with original sin even though Jesus died for our sins....

If a baby dies before it can speak, does it go to hell since it never said Jesus was the one true god?

What about deaf and blind people before braille? Did they go to hell since they never knew of god?

If Jesus was a jew and never renounced his religion, are the only people going to heaven the jews that believe in jesus? Because Jesus wasn't a christian and would probably speak against a religion whose main holidays are based on Roman Pagan Festivals
TheJON wrote:What does the winner get? Because if it's a handjob from Frisco, I'd like to campaign for my victory.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

jiminphilly wrote:

You might not understand if you've only sampled a handful ('sup Whitey?). If you waded through a small village of pussy, sooner or later you'd come to understand.

You might want to employ Goober's Rule of Thumb test. During the preliminaries, insert your thumb in the poontang (for most of you losers, that will give the lady a good approximation of what's to come). Then casually pass your thumb under your nostrils. If your head doesn't violently snap backwards, it's probably edible.

Ana Ng
Typhoid Mary

Post by Ana Ng »

Unreal.

Sifting through Busk's contributions on just THIS page alone leads me to believe that if we are in fact "made in God's image", then God must be the most intellectually impoverished bigot to ever *exist.

*or not, depending on your view
War Wagon wrote:There is a God and my tomato garden is proof of that.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Mr T wrote: always wondered since christians say we are born with original sin even though Jesus died for our sins....

If a baby dies before it can speak, does it go to hell since it never said Jesus was the one true god?

What about deaf and blind people before braille? Did they go to hell since they never knew of god?
If someone wants to think that God will do the wrong thing, these questions could bother them.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

pop, you've made it 100% clear that Jesus says the only way to salvation is through Him. No exceptions.

Are you now backing off that stance?

Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Mr T
Riverboat Gambler

Post by Mr T »

poptart wrote:
Mr T wrote: always wondered since christians say we are born with original sin even though Jesus died for our sins....

If someone wants to think that God will do the wrong thing, these questions could bother them.
Indeed

Sin,
Holocaust, Sex Slave Trade, Ethiopia, Super Bowl halftime shows, ect.
TheJON wrote:What does the winner get? Because if it's a handjob from Frisco, I'd like to campaign for my victory.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Van wrote:pop, you've made it 100% clear that Jesus says the only way to salvation is through Him. No exceptions.

Are you now backing off that stance?
Oh, no - but I've already answered this question.

My post at the top of page 8 has many important things in it - start-to-finish.

Based on what God has chosen to show us in His Word, it is my assumption that an infant who dies is a lost soul.

There are many many things that might be said about this, and various speculation by people, but if you read my post on page 8 - and the Scripture included, you can understand my perspective.

Mr T wrote:If Jesus was a jew and never renounced his religion, are the only people going to heaven the jews that believe in jesus?
No.

You studied under the Pharisees?

See John 8:31-59 and especially the climax at John 8:58 - Before Abraham was, I am.

Genesis 12:1-3 and then Galatians 3:29 through Galatians 4:5.

Mr T wrote:Because Jesus wasn't a christian and would probably speak against a religion whose main holidays are based on Roman Pagan Festivals
If you're not comfortable celebrating Christmas on December 25th, don't do it.

John 4:24 - what Jesus wants.
bradhusker
Certified Cockologist

Post by bradhusker »

Mr T wrote:
poptart wrote:

Indeed

Sin,
Holocaust, Sex Slave Trade, Ethiopia, Super Bowl halftime shows, ect.

Excuse me Mr T. Did you just mention the Slave Trade? You do understand that blacks ALSO owned slaves. And that blacks also enslaved their own people? OR, are you one of those ignorant fucks who believe that ONLY whites owned slaves, ONLY whites practiced slavery?
If that is the case, and you really believe that, you should just swallow a bullett right now.
To this day, there is still slavery in parts of Africa. To this day, black muslims are killing christians all around the world.
ONLY left wing liberal pigs who masquerade as college professors, teach that ONLY whites enslave people.
ARE YOU A LYING PIG ALSO??
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

You're a fucking idiot.

bradhusker
Certified Cockologist

Post by bradhusker »

Van wrote:You're a fucking idiot.
Van,
The only idiot around here is yourself. You have the intellect of an aids infested faggott retard.
When we discuss serious topics in here, you just wack off and try to cause trouble. You dont have a friggin clue about life in general, do us all a favor and swallow a bullett.
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

bradhusker wrote:Van,
The only idiot around here is yourself.
OK. Someone change his name to Bradchief or Bradroyal. STAT.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

haha

Exactly.

The IKYABWAIers have become the board lepers, and they no longer just deal them outright like that.

They at least try to twist them in through the side door.

Leave it to brad to In your face disgrace himself.
bradhusker
Certified Cockologist

Post by bradhusker »

poptart wrote:haha

Exactly.

The IKYABWAIers have become the board lepers, and they no longer just deal them outright like that.

They at least try to twist them in through the side door.

Leave it to brad to In your face disgrace himself.
pop, I post something with substance, THEN van answers with "you're a fuckin idiot". SO, what the fuck is that???
My answe to him is simple, "He's the only idiot around here". IN OTHER WORDS, my substantive post was put down and insulted by a "simpleton" and "idiot" named Van.

I posted a substantive and FACT based post on Cissy Houston taking her daughter Whitney to see the KING, in Las Vegas, as recounted years later by Whitney herself. Its on a video interview. Van, being the board FOOL, the Board clown, answers with, "Elvis was a sick fuck". "whitney was only 6 years old", SO, my answer to Van was prettty straight forward, WHAT THE FUCK!!!!!

POP, that would be like you posting one of your substantive posts about Jesus, you post a beautiful piece of scripture, and then I come along and TRASH it, SEE THE POINT?
Thats what Van does on a regular basis, YET, no one calls him out for it.

just my two cents.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

People let Van slide because they're afraid he'll leave the board if they hammer him.

Don't hammer him, brad.
You're a gentle and thoughtful soul, and it comes through strongly in your posts.

Yes, his reply was most unfortunate.