I have recently decided to quit living in fear

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

bradhusker
Certified Cockologist

Re: I have recently decided to quit living in fear

Post by bradhusker »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:Yeah, how fucked up is it that, in theory, a sadistic psychopath responsible for mass genocide of innocent people can simply accept Christ "into his heart" at the last minute and suddenly be granted eternal salvation, while a genuinely good and moral, but non-believing individual, will burn in Hell.

God is a sick asshole.
MgoBlue, actually you've got it wrong. Its perfect in its love and pureness. HOWEVER, its all for not,
Hitler did NOT do this, NO where in historical record does it say that Hitler had a change of heart.
AND AGAIN, Hitler used christianity to manipulate and deceive others. NEVER at any time did he follow the teachings of Christ. In fact, he spent his life doing the exact opposite. The Nazis tortured and killed women and children. Conducted grisly and unspeakable experiments on human beings.
SO, this begs the question? Why are some of you guys in here claiming that Hitler loved Christ?
Why are some of you in here of the belief that Hitler was a christian?
I believe with all my soul, that any poster in here who has this belief, is seriously fucked up.
Hitler and the SS continued to do unspeakable acts upon mankind, YET, a few posters in this forum continue to claim he was a christian?
Im speechless.
I'll pull you out of that one bunk hilton and cast you down with the sodomites. The warden, shawshank redemption.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

I said *in theory* someone such as Hitler could be saved. Why do you struggle with basic reading comprehension?
bradhusker
Certified Cockologist

Post by bradhusker »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:I said *in theory* someone such as Hitler could be saved. Why do you struggle with basic reading comprehension?
You are correct, YES, a ruthless killer, provided he really is broken and contrite, can be forgiven.

The most famous example of this? The killer who was being crucified next to Christ. He actually believed, Christ, in that very moment, saw his heart, and commanded that he would be with him in heaven.

SO, yes, in answer to your question, A sick killer can be forgiven, HOWEVER, ONLY BY GOD.
No priest, NO pastor, NO ONE on this earth can forgive and grant eternal life. ONLY GOD can do this.

I hope this clears things up for you. I have no problem with the DIVINE CREATOR OF ALL granting eternal life to a truly contrite and broken soul, ONLY GOD knows if that person is really being true.

The problem with idiots like felix and diego and the other fools in this forum? They think that man is granting forgiveness. They think that a pastor or a priest has the power to do this, FALSE.

ONLY THRU Christ can a man be given eternal life and forgiveness, period.
I'll pull you out of that one bunk hilton and cast you down with the sodomites. The warden, shawshank redemption.
bradhusker
Certified Cockologist

Post by bradhusker »

Diego in Seattle wrote:
Mr T wrote:
Felix wrote: I posed a simple hypothetical question
"what if hitler truly accepted jesus at the end would he be in heaven?" based on your beliefs...
If he had a priest baptize him before he died, then he would be removed of all sin. Also he accepted Jesus before in his life and talked of christianity in mein kampf
So now a thumper is saying that salvation can only come about for someone in the end based on their proximity to a priest....priceless. I'm betting there's another thumper in here with a different point of view.

On a related note, show me any church & I'll show you another "christian" church who thinks that your church isn't real christianity. You thumpers just can't get your story straight. Yet those of us who can think for ourselves are supposed to believe you morons?

Religion is fine for those who need a psychological crutch. The problem is when they try to beat others with their crutch. The holy rollers wouldn't find themselves looked down on / mocked so much if they could just keep their crutches to themselves instead of trying to run the lives of others with it.
Poor pitiful Diego, you are so clueless its FUNNY. you use terms like "thumpers " to somehow make christians look bad, ARE THERE BAD CHRISTIANS? sure, just like there are bad teachers, bad police, bad doctors, bad lawyers. etc...

Human beings can be bad and corrupt, BUT, that has totally NOTHING to do with the teachings of Jesus Christ.
Diego has trouble with this FACT. Bad people come in all walks of life, Diego wants the bad actions of a few, to make fun of christianity,
SORRY DIEGO, that will only work with the idiots you hang with. Not gonna work with educated folks.
The teachings of Christ are perfect. Diego tries in vain to paint christians in a bad light due to the corrupt actions of a few. That would be like saying that ALL teachers are bad when one molests a student. OR all doctors are bad because one took advantage of a sexy young patient while under his care.
According to Diego, ALL cops are corrupt just because one cop beat the everloving fuck piss outta a minority thug. (I like that, by the way)

Diego cant touch the teachings of Jesus Christ, because they are perfect in every way shape and form, SO, he chooses to go after corrupt individuals, and hopes this will sway people into thinking that christianity itself is corrupt.
NEWSFLASH, this only works with morons, like the idiots who hang with diego.
To anyone with half a brain, we see diego as a fuckin clueless retard.
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

bradhusker wrote: Felix, again, NO ONE knows the origins of all things, so I was correct in saying that science is not on the side of anybody, the atheist cant claim that science proves his stance of there being NO GOD.
I've never made any claim that a god doesn't exist....the only assertions I've ever made is there is no reason for me to believe that the omnipotent celestial dictator described in the bible exists....why don't you believe in Zeus, Odin, Anu, Osiris, Ra, Horus etc.?

see, you're almost as big of an atheist as I am....you just believe in one more god than I do....

he can enjoy some crippy weed
can you hook me up?
get out, get out while there's still time
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Van wrote:Excepting maybe the little starving black kid who always wants to know where his mammy is
Easily the most vile troll, nary of substance.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Truman
Eternal Scobode

Post by Truman »

I'm glad you qualified your take with the word "most", Scott.

None of the Christians I know personally fall remotely near any of the categories you just described. But you keep telling yourself that if it makes you feel better... :wink:
bradhusker
Certified Cockologist

Post by bradhusker »

Truman wrote:I'm glad you qualified your take with the word "most", Scott.

None of the Christians I know personally fall remotely near any of the categories you just described. But you keep telling yourself that if it makes you feel better... :wink:
Yeah Scott, keep telling yourself that if it makes you feel better, OR, try some crippy weed, along with "Dark Side of the Moon", on my expensive Home Theater DTS 7.1 surround system, that'll make the most hardenned cynic such as yourself, feel worlds better.
bradhusker
Certified Cockologist

Post by bradhusker »

Felix wrote:
bradhusker wrote: Felix, again, NO ONE knows the origins of all things, so I was correct in saying that science is not on the side of anybody, the atheist cant claim that science proves his stance of there being NO GOD.
I've never made any claim that a god doesn't exist....the only assertions I've ever made is there is no reason for me to believe that the omnipotent celestial dictator described in the bible exists....why don't you believe in Zeus, Odin, Anu, Osiris, Ra, Horus etc.?

see, you're almost as big of an atheist as I am....you just believe in one more god than I do....

he can enjoy some crippy weed
can you hook me up?
yeah, BUT Felix? isnt there a HUGE difference between Zeus, Ra, Anu, Horus, Buddah, etc..etc.. AND Jesus Christ?

Correct me here, BUT, Jesus makes a claim that is far greater than all the rest. I quote, "I am the way, I am the truth, I am the light", no one comes to the father except thru me.

NOW, wasnt Buddah searching for the truth when he passed away? See the difference? Why the fuck would I be like Richard Gere, and follow someone who himself was looking for answers and truth?

The reason I find Christ so sompelling? He makes the greatest claims of ALL. No one in history made such a claim. Mohammed was fucking 8 yr old girls, was he not?

I dont make this shit up, its all written down if you dont believe me, open the life of Buddah, open the Koran, see if I made any of this up.

THEN, open the only recorded quotes of Jesus of Nazareth, and read his claims of being the Way and the Truth.

Read the very beginning of the torah, the original hebrew text if you will. Even the greatest rabbi scholars are dumbfounded.

In the beginning was the WORD, and the WORD was with GOD. See, GOD the father and GOD the son were always there, from the very first.

This is really a sore spot for intellectual Jews, I have had many a discussion with them over this, and they come away dumbfounded or lying about it.

The original hebrew text, long before the Bible we all know of today, the ORIGINAL text clearly speaks of GOD THE FATHER, and GOD THE SON. and, Saint John the Divine knew of this when he wrote the Gospel according to St. John.

For me, this is the most powerful text in the history of mankind.

Forget about zeus, athena, merlin, Thor, aquaman, patrick duffy, aladdin, and even michael eisner.
ALL BULLSHIT...................follow me guys, ive got the real truth.

It all goes back to the original hebrew text.
Mr T
Riverboat Gambler

Post by Mr T »

Abrahamic religions stole from Zoroastrianism, who stole their "unique" beliefs from earlier religions.

One god, Gods son born from a virgin mother, Resurrections...ect

Jesus wasnt a christian. He spoke against churches and people giving money to churches. He spoke against praying in public. He spoke against material wealth. Yet christians are all about those three things. If Jesus spoke today, American Christians would want him locked up as a terrorist.
TheJON wrote:What does the winner get? Because if it's a handjob from Frisco, I'd like to campaign for my victory.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Dirk Nowitzki wrote:"I am the way, I am the truth, I am the light", no one comes to the father through the Western Conference except thru me.
Joe Satriani is a mime, right? - 88

Show me your dicks. - trev
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:Yeah, how fucked up is it that, in theory, a sadistic psychopath responsible for mass genocide of innocent people can simply accept Christ "into his heart" at the last minute and suddenly be granted eternal salvation,
Not very much at all. Who are you to judge? You have a very parochial view of good and innocent. God would have a more detached view of the affair and, obviously, fewer Jews and Ukrainians served His purpose. He might very well choose to reward his tool.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Post by Bizzarofelice »

thank God the Dark Ages led to so many Jews being destroyed.
why is my neighborhood on fire
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

mvscal wrote:
MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:Yeah, how fucked up is it that, in theory, a sadistic psychopath responsible for mass genocide of innocent people can simply accept Christ "into his heart" at the last minute and suddenly be granted eternal salvation,
Not very much at all. Who are you to judge? You have a very parochial view of good and innocent. God would have a more detached view of the affair and, obviously, fewer Jews and Ukrainians served His purpose. He might very well choose to reward his tool.
Jesus, you're like a junkie whose drug is contrarianism. Give it a rest, already, Einstein.
bradhusker
Certified Cockologist

Post by bradhusker »

Mr T wrote:Abrahamic religions stole from Zoroastrianism, who stole their "unique" beliefs from earlier religions.

One god, Gods son born from a virgin mother, Resurrections...ect

Jesus wasnt a christian. He spoke against churches and people giving money to churches. He spoke against praying in public. He spoke against material wealth. Yet christians are all about those three things. If Jesus spoke today, American Christians would want him locked up as a terrorist.
Hey Mr T. You are full of shit, Just like when you say that Elvis stole from blacks, same bullshit.

Wrong about Jesus too, Jesus said that "there will be poor always" pathetically struggling, "look at the good things you've got"

Jesus knew that the poor and poverty will always be there, so, be kind to the poor, HOWEVER, do not feel guilty about enjoying the fruits of your own hard work.
The modern day democrat party is full of sick fuckin pigs, disgusting democrats like Shelia Jackson Lee, who tell her own constituents to "covet" what rich folks have, SHE IS A PIG, A dirty whore.
She also claims that Elvis stole from the black people, so does Al (not so sharp) sharpton. In fact, most filthy democrat blacks say that Elvis stole from blacks.

THIS TELLS ME THAT democrat blacks covet ELVIS' crown. Why do blacks envy? why do they want what belongs to the KING?
Are they that fuckin low on self-esteem? That they want to take the crown from Elvis?
pathetic losers, every single one of them.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Felix wrote:what if hitler truly accepted jesus at the end would he be in heaven?" based on your beliefs...
It's always interesting to consider the psychology that goes into posing a very extreme hypothetical question like this.

Well, you already know the answer, Felix.

Anyone who takes God's promise comes out of the darkness that grips them- such that they gain Life, and eternally so.

Because it is gained by faith (Ephesians 2:8,9) and is not merit-based.
And this is honestly a good thing for you.

Merit-based, we could imagine the look of indignation on Mother Teresa's face if God let... you slip in to the club.

"FELIX?? FELIX?? That slug is IN?? You have GOT to be kidding? Look at ME!! Look at what I did!! That guy is straight up DOGSHIT! ooops, Forgive me!"

Yeah, the faith path is good for you, Felix, trust me.

Of course there are people who do prison mission work.

The horrific crimes committed can not be undone, but those who realize their extreme error, repent, and take God's Life can still live.
David Berkowitz (Son of Sam) is one "high profile" example of a person coming out of the grip of darkness, and into salvation through God's grace.

Scott wrote:Tart and i had that discussion once - his belief that anyone who didn't see it his way is going to hell, yet he'll tell you that doesn't mean he's looking down on them[
I don't have any righteousness and to be honest, you're probably a better man that I am, Scott.

I think that when people remain within Ephesians 2:2, and they follow that spirit until the end, they end up at that spirit's final resting spot.

I believe that - and you believe I'm fucked in the head.

We're even. :wink:

Mr T wrote:Jesus wasnt a christian. He spoke against churches and people giving money to churches. He spoke against praying in public. He spoke against material wealth.
I understand the disdain people have for Churches, and I lament myself about the state of the overall Church.
Sheep, sincere believers, are not being led well and many (most) churches are off track.
And of course there are many strange, and downright evil pastors out there.

That said, I must say that what you posted there is not accurate at all, Mr T.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

Bizzarofelice wrote:thank God the Dark Ages led to so many Jews being destroyed.

Actually they flourished...in the Caliphate.

Jews aren't stupid. Like any good parasite, they know how to attach themselves to a healthy host.

When America finally implodes, they'll pack it in, claiming insufferable persecution and pull up stakes and move on to the next fattened calf.
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
Carson
2012 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by Carson »

Rack Marty for maintaining smack in a "theology" thread that's POSTED IN CUL DE SMACK.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

Carson wrote:Rack Marty for maintaining smack in a "theology" thread that's POSTED IN CUL DE SMACK.

Thanks Carson. This is why I consider you one of the "good guys".

Be well, my old chum.
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
Rooster
Eternal Scobode

Post by Rooster »

I get the sense that many of here view God as a celestial vending machine. Pop in a few prayers, push the button of the desired result, and *presto!* you get what you want when you want it. That somehow becoming a Christian is a transaction, an exchange of your will and life for a certain expectation of results, be that material goods, answers to life, fundamental changes to your personality, or whatever your agenda is.

I'd ask you to consider it this way: As your child grows, initially you give them very strict guidelines on behavior, ie bedtimes, what they can eat, how they act, etc. But as they get older, you want less of an automaton who behaves a certain way because you said so and more of an independent, self examining, and curious adult who acts because the basic rules of life you taught him early on produce a grown up that reflects those attributes which are the foundation of good marriages, good citizenship, and good parenting. Moreover, you want someone who thinks critically and tests those precepts you instilled in them because you know they will stand up to scrutiny.

In the same way I believe God doesn't want little robots going about their daily business giving no thought to their actions or beliefs. He wants people to commune with Him, to interact with Him, to engage with Him, with our entire spectrum of emotions and intellect. Questioning your faith or belief structure isn't heretical or displaying unfaithfulness, but rather is exercising the intellect that He has bestowed upon you as a free willed creature who in many ways closely resembles Himself. And prayer is just a form of communicating with Him, be that a formalized ritual or a simple appreciation or acknowledgement of whatever your are experiencing at that moment. After all, your own children don't speak formally with you every time they talk, do they? You don't require paperwork in triplicate from them before they eat some food or request money for whatever their needs are, do you? It's just... talking. Asking politely. Being courteous.

And as a parent, isn't that what you want for and from your children?

Thankfully we don't expect our children to view us as cold, remote, and generally uninterested parents/providers/caretakers. Your relationships with your children and parents are hopefully intimate, respectful, warm, friendly, enjoyable, and engaging. Why would your Heavenly Father want anything different?
Cock o' the walk, baby!
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

poptart wrote: It's always interesting to consider the psychology that goes into posing a very extreme hypothetical question like this.
we could go the other way.....where do you think asshats like Benny Hinn, Jim Bakker, Robert Tilton, Oral Roberts (who said god was basically holding him hostage unless the faithful forked over some ransom money), Joyce Meyer etc. belong, after bilking the most vulnerable people of their hard earned monies so they can live a life of luxury...how about jerry falwell, perhaps one of the most dangerous religious nutjobs to have ever lived....I know, just accept jesus and pray for forgiveness and they receive a get out of jail card....this sort of thinking is reprehensible....
Merit-based, we could imagine the look of indignation on Mother Teresa's face if God let... you slip in to the club.
funny you should mention mother teresa.....perhaps one of the most overhyped religious personalities ever....do a little investigation and you'll find that many of her benefactors were criminals....I don't think I want to be a member of any club she belongs to....
Yeah, the faith path is good for you, Felix, trust me.
quit projecting what you think is "good for me"....the fucking pompousness of christer's is the single most annoying thing about you people....
David Berkowitz (Son of Sam) is one "high profile" example of a person coming out of the grip of darkness, and into salvation through God's grace.
get out of jail free card for david....schweet
Rooster wrote:He wants people to commune with Him, to interact with Him, to engage with Him, with our entire spectrum of emotions and intellect. Questioning your faith or belief structure isn't heretical or displaying unfaithfulness, but rather is exercising the intellect that He has bestowed upon you as a free willed creature who in many ways closely resembles Himself.
yeah, gave me free will, knew I would reject all belief in him, and will have no recourse but to punish me for eternity for it....sounds perfectly reasonable to me....

man, I hate when people tell me the ending of a movie before I've ever seen it....
Last edited by Felix on Sun Feb 05, 2012 5:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mr T
Riverboat Gambler

Post by Mr T »

bradhusker wrote:Hey Mr T. You are full of shit, Just like when you say that Elvis stole from blacks, same bullshit.

Wrong about Jesus too, Jesus said that "there will be poor always" pathetically struggling, "look at the good things you've got"

Jesus knew that the poor and poverty will always be there, so, be kind to the poor, HOWEVER, do not feel guilty about enjoying the fruits of your own hard work.
"Jesus said unto him, If thou wilt be perfect, go and sell that thou hast, and give to the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come and follow me. But when the young man heard that saying, he went away sorrowful: for he had great possessions. Then said Jesus unto his disciples, Verily I say unto you, That a rich man shall hardly enter into the kingdom of heaven. And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God."

"And when you pray, do not be like the hypocrites, for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and on the street corners to be seen by men. I tell you the truth, they have received their reward in full. But when you pray, go into your room, close the door and pray to your Father, who is unseen. Then your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you. And when you pray, do not keep on babbling like pagans, for they think they will be heard because of their many words. Do not be like them, for your Father knows what you need before you ask him."

----

Jesus was against wealth and praying in schools. He would not be accepted in today's society by American christians
TheJON wrote:What does the winner get? Because if it's a handjob from Frisco, I'd like to campaign for my victory.
Mace
Eternal Scobode

Post by Mace »

Felix wrote:
poptart wrote:Yeah, the faith path is good for you, Felix, trust me.
quit projecting what you think is "good for me"....the fucking pompousness of christer's is the single most annoying thing about you people....
"Pompousness".....yep, that says it all.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Felix wrote:where do you think asshats like Benny Hinn, Jim Bakker, Robert Tilton, Oral Roberts (who said god was basically holding him hostage unless the faithful forked over some ransom money), Joyce Meyer etc. belong, after bilking the most vulnerable people of their hard earned monies so they can live a life of luxury...how about jerry falwell, perhaps one of the most dangerous religious nutjobs to have ever lived....I know, just accept jesus and pray for forgiveness and they receive a get out of jail card....this sort of thinking is reprehensible....
Felix, I wouldn't advise folks to follow any of the people you listed there.

If you're assuming that those people are all God's children, or servants of God... well, ...

At any rate, some (most) of them are, at the very least, WAY off track.

Mr T wrote:"Jesus said unto him, If thou wilt be perfect, go and sell that thou hast, and give to the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come and follow me. But when the young man heard that saying, he went away sorrowful: for he had great possessions. Then said Jesus unto his disciples, Verily I say unto you, That a rich man shall hardly enter into the kingdom of heaven. And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God."
As always, it's very important to look at the context (and the whole passage) when pulling up Scripture to look at.

The whole thing is Matthew 19:16-30.

The rich man begins his conversation with Jesus by asking Him, "GOOD man, what GOOD THING SHALL I DO to inherit eternal life?"

Jesus knows this man's thinking is wrong right from the start - because he has the fundamental misunderstanding that he must DO something to inherit the Kingdom of God, and that Jesus (a man) is GOOD.
So Jesus tells him that no man is good, only God is good.

And then, knowing full well that this man is NOT going to do what is necessary to inherit the Kingdom of God, which is to simply follow Jesus, He taunts him by telling him that if he wants to enter into life he needs to follow the commandments, which nobody can do.
Jesus lists a few commandments for the man to follow and the man said he followed them all since his youth (lol) - which is a lie, and then the man asks what else he should do.

Then Jesus cut right to his... IDOL (his cayesh) and told him to discard it and simply follow Him.

The man balked big time - because he loved his idol more than God - and he exposed the reality that he had never even followed Commandment #1, which is to love God with all your heart. lol

The story is about the importance of putting down your idol(s) and following Jesus.
There is no salvation to be found in your idols - and the Kingdom of God is not there.

Doesn't mean you can't have money.
That's silly.

Just means that money is a very powerful thing for people and that money is NOT their life answer.

Yep, it's difficult for a rich person to put that idol down - but if you really want to see the Kindom of God, look at Jesus Christ, not your cayesh.

"And when you pray, do not be like the hypocrites, for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and on the street corners to be seen by men. I tell you the truth, they have received their reward in full. But when you pray, go into your room, close the door and pray to your Father, who is unseen. Then your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you. And when you pray, do not keep on babbling like pagans, for they think they will be heard because of their many words. Do not be like them, for your Father knows what you need before you ask him."
Jesus is simply saying that prayer must be SINCERE BEFORE GOD - and it's obviously not something you do to try to show people how holy you are.

It doesn't have anything to do with not assembling together to pray.

There is OVERWHELMING Scripture showing us the importance of praying TOGETHER.

For crying out loud, when the Holy Spirit came (Pentecost) all the believers were PRAYING TOGETHER, with one mind.

Church is necessary and great.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Felix wrote:how about jerry falwell, perhaps one of the most dangerous religious nutjobs to have ever lived....
Really? How many people did he kill?
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

mvscal wrote:
Really? How many people did he kill?
being dangerous doesn't require killing people....
Jerry Falwell wrote:I think Muhammed was a terrorist
he implied that he and his constituency controled President Bush’s policies towards Israel and Palestine...

he made factually untrue statements about Muhammed that were offensive and dangerous to our security and every other nation where christians and muslims seek peaceful relations....

he blamed the catastrophic attacks of 9/11 and hurricanes on gays......he was a fucking whack job...but the danger he posed is that a lot of fundy christers listened to this shit....

the national council of churches bitch slapped him in 2002 for his stupidity, and it never even slowed him down....
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

I'm still waiting for you to quantify any actual danger. Having a different opinion than you really isn't as dangerous as you seem to believe.
bradhusker
Certified Cockologist

Post by bradhusker »

Mr T wrote:
bradhusker wrote:Hey Mr T. You are full of shit, Just like when you say that Elvis stole from blacks, same bullshit.

"Jesus said unto him, If thou wilt be perfect, go and sell that thou hast, and give to the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come and follow me. But when the young man heard that saying, he went away sorrowful: for he had great possessions. Then said Jesus unto his disciples, Verily I say unto you, That a rich man shall hardly enter into the kingdom of heaven. And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God."

----

Jesus was against wealth and praying in schools. He would not be accepted in today's society by American christians

Mr T. Read poptarts response to your post, just scroll down a bit, HE MADE YOU LOOK SILLY!
As usual, you took Jesus's words out of context. YOU FAILED to read the entirety. A rich man who follows Christ can STILL be a rich man, Just look at Mitt Romney. This man is a model christian,
Not only is he rich, BUT, he donates millions upon millions of dollars to various charities which in turn feed and care for the POOR. Give the POOR much needed medical help.
I am willing to bet my life and my money, that YOU Mr T. dont give anywhere near to the POOR what Mitt Romney gives.

How bout it Mr T? You cant touch MITT on giving to the poor. Mitt's giving thru the past 40 years is in the STRATOSPHERE. You cant even begin to count the millions upon millions of dollars that this man has given to the poor thru his church and many many charities.

HOW FUCKIN DARE you talk about a rich man, when I just showed you a very rich man with a pure and blessed heart torwards giving to the poor.

FUCK YOU.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Felix wrote:yeah, gave me free will, knew I would reject all belief in him, and will have no recourse but to punish me for eternity for it....sounds perfectly reasonable to me....
Would it have you feel better if God didn't know you would reject Him and you went in hell for eternity?

Either way you'd be going to the same place.

Him knowing you would make your choice just means He's a lot smarter than you are.

Btw, hell wasn't made for you.

Hell is a place prepared for satan and his angels - Matthew 25:41.

But if you follow satan 'til the end, you'll end up just where he does.

And not before you have to go through a lot of hell on earth here, first.

jmo
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

bradhusker wrote:Just look at Mitt Romney.
"I don't care about the very poor."

sin

Mitt Romney
Model Christian
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

BSmack wrote:

sin

Mitt Romney
Model Christian
would you feel better about Mitt if he at least acted like he gave two fukk about poor people? how many poor people could be helped with the saving of moooochelle waiting a few hours for her old man rather than having a fleet of aircraft/flunkies follow her on vacation?

Mitt has given more to charity than all of us on the board combined. I am fairly sure he's given more than Obammy will ever give.

You and every other disingenuous fukk out there knows exactly what he was saying. he made it very clear, right in the middle of the statement, but, go ahead and spout that bs as you have little else, particularly when it comes to what accomplishments barry has had.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Van wrote:Is bradhusker the worst poster in the history of this board?

I'm starting to think he is. In terms of him being a troll, he's repetitive, childishly annoying, and simply not worth reading. Excepting maybe the little starving black kid who always wants to know where his mammy is, or those painfully horrible Bobby Da Boss w.i.g.g.e.r trolls, bradhusker is definitely the shittiest Character Troll we've ever seen.

Now if he really isn't a troll and actually means this shit, as Mgo believes, then that would at least be marginally less offensive. To think that someone would intentionally create this stupid of a persona is the worst thing of all. Coming to terms with the realization that this monkey is just uniquely afflicted would be much easier to take. Hey, if it's not his fault, it's not his fault.

I don't buy it. The guy is trolling, and any mind that would willingly spew this garbage on a daily basis is in need of some serious pharmaceutical distractions. Bare minimum, the damn doctors need to finish the lobotomy.
The "Ignore" button is your friend.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
DC Smackmaster
Elwood

Post by DC Smackmaster »

pop:
Would it have you feel better if God didn't know you would reject Him and you went in hell for eternity?

Either way you'd be going to the same place.

Him knowing you would make your choice just means He's a lot smarter than you are.
Actually, it would! At least then I would TRULY have free will. Your omnipotent god is giving life to souls he KNOWS are hell bound? Does that make any sense to you? I really would like you to explain to me in plain terms how this works.

All this talk of "taking verses out of context", or, "this or that isn't meant to be taken literally" is such bullshit. Since Jesus actually spoke so little in the bible I hardly see how anyone would be able to determine when he was being literal vs. figurative. it takes a decent amount of familiarity to "get" someones wink wink nudge nudges. It seems his words are uncannily figurative when speaking on such matters as personal wealth. "I don't need to sell all my belongings and take up my cross because Jesus wasn't talking literally! Sweet!" Same goes for the Old Testament. The fundy gay-bashers are ALL OVER Leviticus when they need to spout some scripture about the abomination of homo lovin, yet dismiss all the other CRRRAZY laws also in Leviticus that they themselves ignore. Why are some of these important and some not? As soon as you point this out, many Christians will admit that they didn't know about some of the "other" laws in Leviticus, but quickly remember, "Oh yeah!! Jesus came to save us from all these laws that none of us could ever obey!" Okay, fine, whatever...so you're going to leave gay people alone now? "FUCK NO! THEY ARE SINNERS AND AN ABOMINATION!!" Ok, will you stop wearing mixed fabrics and kill that neighbor of yours that keeps planting his tomatoes next to his cucumbers? "WHAT??? THAT'S FUCKING CRAZY MAN!!"
DC Smackmaster
Elwood

Post by DC Smackmaster »

Ana Ng
Typhoid Mary

Post by Ana Ng »

bradhusker wrote:We can leave it at that, BUT know this, my stance is much more rewarding, Ultimeately, I have hope, and, may I say, much joy, because, if im correct about GOD being real, then I have much to look forward to. THE FLIP SIDE? If the atheist is correct in there being NO GOD? Then that is just sad and gives his life no meaning.
Think about it? If there is NO GOD, then everything is without meaning, and, after this life, you have nothing to look forward to.
As a believer in GOD, I have everything to look forward to, wanting a relationship with the divine creator, enriches this life with much love and joy, AND, gives the believer a promise for an eternity of much love and joy.
The atheist? I guess he can enjoy some crippy weed, BUT, when he dies? NOTHING.
thats sad.
This has to be one of THE most ridiculous things I've ever read of yours. (and note: that's a VERRAH strong statement for obvious reasons)

So, to get this straight....you're hemming and hawing about how "rewarding" your stance is because you believe in your God, therefore giving you "much joy" if you're correct in his/her existence because then you have "much to look forward to"....while someone like myself is living a life without "meaning" because I chose NOT to "believe"?

Bwahaha! Lemme break this down for you in the simplest of terms, you see.....I don't need to have faith in someone or something for my life to have "meaning". The meaning of my life, is what I make it....the people I let in, the admiration I have for those people and pets, the love I receive in return, etc. There's nothing sad about THAT at all. These promises of eternal love and joy you're posting about sound really comforting and all, which is exactly what they were WRITTEN to do. And as far as Atheists being able to "enjoy weed" or whatever you were getting at (I'm assuming this is where "sinning" comes into play), it's really no different from anything a "believer" can do. The only real difference is that WE don't seek the forgiveness of anyone but ourselves. If we willingly do something that we know is wrong, it's for us to make it right because we're genuinely good people....NOT because it's written somewhere to do so.
War Wagon wrote:There is a God and my tomato garden is proof of that.
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

Ana Ng wrote: I don't need to have faith in someone or something for my life to have "meaning". The meaning of my life, is what I make it....the people I let in, the admiration I have for those people and pets, the love I receive in return, etc.
well said.....
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Well, except for the part about her admiring her pets.

"It's okay to love your pets. Just don't love your pets."

Joe Satriani is a mime, right? - 88

Show me your dicks. - trev
DC Smackmaster
Elwood

Post by DC Smackmaster »

Yeah, i was right there with her too until her inner crazy cat lady made an appearence.
Ana Ng
Typhoid Mary

Post by Ana Ng »

Bwah! Whatever, guys. My pets are pretty great.

I appreciate the way that they're able to love me unconditionally, and I totally don't even hafta subscribe to their Sunday "newsletter".
War Wagon wrote:There is a God and my tomato garden is proof of that.
bradhusker
Certified Cockologist

Post by bradhusker »

BSmack wrote:

sin

Mitt Romney
Model Christian
Hey BSmack? Your own post shows you as a complete moron, How's it feel to be a clown?

I just got thru listing FACTS about a man's actions concerning giving to the poor. ACTIONS speak much louder than words.

Over the past 35 years, Mitt and his lovely wife Ann, together have given some 200 million dollars and more to many many charities giving to the very poor.

Moreover, as a percentage of his income? Mitt gives 15 percent of his income on a yearly basis.

NOW, lets look at Joe biden, the Vice President of the USA, and Barack Obama, the President of the USA, SHALL WE?

Last year, Biden, gave 360 dollars to the poor. BUWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, fuckin joke.
Barack Obama gave between 1 and 3 percent of his income to the poor. PITIFUL joke.

SO, I guess FACTS are stubborn things to a fuckin faggott moron like BSmack, HUH?

Its too fuckin easy making you look like a retarded clown.