Post by Harvdog »

No.....FUCK YOU M2 and

FUCK your team of FAGS from CAL.

Now please go away.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Re: Fuck you, Texas

Post by Van »

See, Sam, that's the funny thing about Cal. They do recruit killer athletes, as evidenced by all their players in the NFL. (More than Bama, currently.) It's just that while they're at Cal, Tedford can't seem to do shit with 'em. Along with Iowa, only Cal can field a squad sporting seventy-eight first-round draft picks and still go 7-6 every year.
Joe Satriani is a mime, right? - 88

Show me your dicks. - trev
SoCalTrjn
2007 CFB Board Bitch

Post by SoCalTrjn »

The Pac may not win a bowl game this year, I will certainly cheer against every team in their game. fuck conference loyalty, tha'ts for inbred, kid fuckers. Conference wasn't loyal to USC so fuck them, hope that not only do all of them lose their bowl games, I hope their planes crash on the way home.
SoCalTrjn
2007 CFB Board Bitch

Post by SoCalTrjn »

Sudden Sam wrote:
SoCalTrjn wrote:The Pac may not win a bowl game this year, I will certainly cheer against every team in their game. fuck conference loyalty, tha'ts for inbred, kid fuckers. Conference wasn't loyal to USC so fuck them, hope that not only do all of them lose their bowl games, I hope their planes crash on the way home.
I know I'd want you imparting your values and ethics to my kids.
I don't coach retards, if I cant cut them I will run them til they quit. I only want All Stars

That being said, I have coached my last season of football and just have one more of baseball. Both of my sons will be at Santa Margarita High School in the fall.
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

I hope your kids get brutally ass fucked by their 60 year old female p.e. teacher wielding a strap on dipped in AIDS. Other than that tell them to treasure these moments.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

I'm definitely rooting for Stanford. I'm ambivalent about Oregon-Wisky. Until Oregon actually breaks this 0-5 streak in big OOC games, I'm expecting them to lose. Plus, have you seen the unis and helmets they're busting out for the Rose Bowl?!

Those helmets? They now sport a big Honda motorcycles logo on the sides in place of the 'O,' which has been moved to the top/back of the helmet!

:lol:

Yeah, Oregon makes it really difficult to root for them. Should be one real roller coaster of a game, though!

Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

R-Jack wrote:I hope your kids get brutally ass fucked by their 60 year old female p.e. teacher wielding a strap on dipped in AIDS. Other than that tell them to treasure these moments.
Rack.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Laxplayer
President of the USC hater club
Location: On the golf course because......well, I'm the golf coach.

Post by Laxplayer »

So did Cal win? I saw they had a smaller amount of points on the scoreboard but they did have more passing yards, they had a better 3rd down %, they had more rushing attempts, they won the turnover battle 5-0, they won the time of possession battle, they were 1/1 on FG, they had a higher average per punt, and they scored more points in the first quarter. So how many did they win by? 14? 17?
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

Van wrote:Image
Good lord. Just bust out this and be done with it:

War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Van wrote:I'm definitely rooting for Stanford.
Yet you picked Okie State.

Interesting.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Why?

War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

you've made clear that Okie State plays in an inferior conference.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

So? I see Okie St as a bad matchup for Stanford. OSU runs a spread offense utilyzing a fast tempo and explosive skill-position people. Stanford has a relative lack of athletes, which is evident when they play a fast team like Oregon...which I think will again hurt them against the Pokes. I would like Stanford's chances a lot more against a plodding, physical team like Bama. Better matchup for their style of play.

And are you watching Baylor-Washington? Here's a little newsflash for you: Washington does not have a particularly potent offense. Big 12 defenses really are this bad.

SoCalTrjn
2007 CFB Board Bitch

Post by SoCalTrjn »

R-Jack wrote:I hope your kids get brutally ass fucked by their 60 year old female p.e. teacher wielding a strap on dipped in AIDS. Other than that tell them to treasure these moments.
PE Sport, they will have football and baseball coaches as their PE teachers from here on out. Last I checked, Sanduski wasnt a coach at Santa Margarita but since it is a cat lick school, kid fucking is a possibility.
King Crimson
Eternal Scobode

Post by King Crimson »

Van wrote: And are you watching Baylor-Washington? Here's a little newsflash for you: Washington does not have a particularly potent offense. Big 12 defenses really are this bad.
this is some pretty sloppy generalization here. sure, Baylor has a bad D....but the "therefore, the Big XII is just as bad" conclusion is pure over-determined. conjecture at best. is the Big XII a great D league? no. is the Pac (by de facto implication here)....a good D league, fuck no. UW scored 30 or more 8 times this year excluding the Baylor game.

take a bowl game and make sweeping, authoritative generalizations is pretty Jon-esque.
""On a lonely planet spinning its way toward damnation amid the fear and despair of a broken human race, who is left to fight for all that is good and pure and gets you smashed for under a fiver? Yes, it's the surprising adventures of me, Sir Digby Chicken-Caesar!"
"
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

That would be true if it were just based on this one bowl game, which it's obviously not. Bad defense was endemic throughout the conference.

Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

Yet the "bad defense conference" is somehow 2-0 againt the PAC 12 and you believe it will be 3-0 soon.

What that would then lead us to is the PAC offenses are even worse than the horrible Big 12 defences.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Mace
Eternal Scobode

Post by Mace »

If Baylor's lack of defense is indicitive of the Big 12 having no defenses, then I guess Washington's obviously shit defense would say the same for the PAC.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

We're talking about a once-in-a-lifetime 9-3 Baylor team with a Heisman trophy winner playing a desultory 7-5 Washington team that got killed in every big game this year. No one expected Washington to stop Baylor. Conversely, no one expected Washington to put up 56 in what was essentially a home game for Baylor. The Huskies have nobody's idea of an explosive offense.

Pretty much, it's the same thing with Cal. In both cases, the Big XII had the far more favorable matchup. Then there was 6-6 ASU being forced to take on 11-1 Boise St. In all three games the Pac 12 team was expected to lose, and probably big...and so they did.

SoCalTrjn
2007 CFB Board Bitch

Post by SoCalTrjn »

when the pigs are #3, Id have to agree

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-fWz8QAYfTw
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Sam, one problem the SEC isn't facing is the notion of having one of their best teams prohibited from playing a bowl game. Just look at the matchups if USC wasn't on this bullshit two-year ban...

Fiesta: Still Stanford vs Okie St
Rose: Either Oregon or USC against Wisky
Holiday: Either Oregon or USC against Texas
Alamo: Cal against Baylor
Vegas: Washington against Boise St

Okay, Boise St still rolls Washington. No problem there. Check out the other two, though. Either Oregon or USC rolls this young, offensively impotent Texas team, and Cal gets a much better matchup in defenseless Baylor. Cal's problem is offense, so Texas was a horrible matchup for them. Meanwhile, Baylor's defense makes any offense look good, so suddenly "Good Maynard" shows up, minus those five turnovers. Also, the one thing Cal can do is play a little bit of defense—certainly eons better than Washington, anyway—so last night's game would've looked completely different. Despite having a better record, Baylor would've been a much better matchup than Texas for Cal.

USC missing from the lineup moved each Pac team up one spot in the bowl rotation, leaving them with overwhelming matchups everywhere but in the two BCS games.

SoCalTrjn
2007 CFB Board Bitch

Post by SoCalTrjn »

the pigs are as shitty now as they were then. they just stay home and beat up on other shit teams instead of venture out of their region to lay real opponents.

even when they play real opponents in their region, they show up as the pure shit they are
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xmBswcfKrUs

those pig teams were supposed to have the best running back groups in the nation and did shit vs USCs defense. Much like war chicken shits greatest backfield in NCAA history that never even crossed midfield in their own stadium vs USC a few years earlier.

No sec teams have had the balls to schedule USC since. would rather stay home and nurse their chapped pussies vs sunbelt teams
Truman
Eternal Scobode

Post by Truman »

Vantasia wrote:...and if my aunt had a package, she'd be my uncle
Tell you what, Vanster:

Tell your boosters to stop paying kids to play ball for your school, and maybe you too will soon get to play in a big, meaningless exhibition game in late December/early January.
Carson
2012 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by Carson »

SoCalTrjn wrote:Much like war chicken shits greatest backfield in NCAA history
Wrong.

Sin,

Bo Jackson/Lionel James 1983
James Brooks/Joe Cribbs/William Andrews 1979
SoCalTrjn
2007 CFB Board Bitch

Post by SoCalTrjn »

Carson wrote:
Wrong.

Sin,

When I took my family to that game at Allnbarn, every Allbarn fan there told us that their backfield of Cadillac and whoever else they had was the best backfield in NCAA history.

Brooks, Cribbs and Andrews wasnt even the best backfield in College Football in 1979, Charles White and Marcus Allen was.
King Crimson
Eternal Scobode

Post by King Crimson »

SoCalTrjn wrote:
Carson wrote:
Wrong.

Sin,

When I took my family to that game at Allnbarn, every Allbarn fan there told us that their backfield of Cadillac and whoever else they had was the best backfield in NCAA history.

Brooks, Cribbs and Andrews wasnt even the best backfield in College Football in 1979, Charles White and Marcus Allen was.
1979 also had Billy Sims, David Overstreet and Kenny King. with JC Watts behind center.
""On a lonely planet spinning its way toward damnation amid the fear and despair of a broken human race, who is left to fight for all that is good and pure and gets you smashed for under a fiver? Yes, it's the surprising adventures of me, Sir Digby Chicken-Caesar!"
"
SoCalTrjn
2007 CFB Board Bitch

Post by SoCalTrjn »

White and Allen both won Heismans and both are in the CFB Hall of Fame.
King Crimson
Eternal Scobode

Post by King Crimson »

SoCalTrjn wrote:White and Allen both won Heismans and both are in the CFB Hall of Fame.
White got all the carries in 79. Allen was the backup underclassman. the two never played in USC's I at the same time. That's like saying Greg Pruitt and Joe Washington were in the same backfield at OU in 73. Sims, Overstreet, King...all split carries in OU's wishbone.

anyway, Sims should have won the Heisman twice. his ypc were much higher than White.
"
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Truman wrote:Tell your boosters to stop paying kids to play ball for your school, and maybe you too will soon get to play in a big, meaningless exhibition game in late December/early January.
Huh? USC wasn't even accused of this, never mind sanctioned for it.

Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

King Crimson wrote:
SoCalTrjn wrote:White and Allen both won Heismans and both are in the CFB Hall of Fame.
White got all the carries in 79. Allen was the backup underclassman. the two never played in USC's I at the same time.
Allen played fullback in the 'I' for White. They were definitely in the same backfield at the same time.

King Crimson
Eternal Scobode

Post by King Crimson »

Van wrote:
King Crimson wrote:
White got all the carries in 79. Allen was the backup underclassman. the two never played in USC's I at the same time.
Allen played fullback in the 'I' for White. They were definitely in the same backfield at the same time.
i guess. did USC's FB get any carries in the student body I?

i still say Sims was better than both White and Allen. easily better than White.
"
SoCalTrjn
2007 CFB Board Bitch

Post by SoCalTrjn »

King Crimson wrote:
White got all the carries in 79. Allen was the backup underclassman. the two never played in USC's I at the same time. That's like saying Greg Pruitt and Joe Washington were in the same backfield at OU in 73. Sims, Overstreet, King...all split carries in OU's wishbone.

anyway, Sims should have won the Heisman twice. his ypc were much higher than White.
Wrong, but thanks for proving yourself as a fucking idiot. In 1978 Marcus was Charles' back up, in 1979 Allen was the FB while White was the TB, once White graduated Allen took the role as TB rushing for 1500 yards as a JR and 2300 yards as a SR.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ynH5BvRMvO8
Stick to what you know, country music, marlboros, dirt roads, stump busting cattle and cousin fucking, but thanks for playing, red neck
Last edited by SoCalTrjn on Sat Dec 31, 2011 2:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

King Crimson wrote:did USC's FB get any carries in the student body I?
Yes.
i still say Sims was better than both White and Allen. easily better than White.
FWIW, John Robinson said Charles White was the toughest player he ever saw. White was a complete badass for USC.

Loved Billy Sims, though. My all-time favorite Sooner, along with Leroy Selmon.

Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

From ToeJam's '79 USC-LSU link, good luck finding a better college/NFL O-Line than this...

Don Mosebar
Roy Foster
Christ Foote
Brade Budde
Keith Van Horne

SoCalTrjn
2007 CFB Board Bitch

Post by SoCalTrjn »

Van wrote:From ToeJam's '79 USC-LSU link, good luck finding a better college/NFL O-Line than this...

Don Mosebar
Roy Foster
Christ Foote
Brade Budde
Keith Van Horne
Team was undefeated and they would have had back to back titles in 78 and 79 had Bryant not spent so much time politicing and felating the voters.
USC played @ Texas Tech, @ LSU and @ Notre Dame OOC in 79 and went undefeated, Bama played 1 OOC game on the road, Georgia Tech, who only won 4 games that year.
Carson
2012 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by Carson »

SoCalTrjn wrote:When I took my FUCKING family to that game at Allnbarn, every Allbarn fan there told us that their backfield of Cadillac and whoever else they had was the best backfield in NCAA history.
FTFY

...and BULLSHIT. Any AU fan that thinks Cadillac Williams or Ronnie Brown were better than Bo Jackson must be under the age of 10.
Mace
Eternal Scobode

Post by Mace »

Bo knows.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Charles White was a Pro Bowler. Marcus Allen was a HOF-er and a Super Bowl MVP.