aTm offers Richt, head coaching job

Fuck Jim Delany

Moderators: 88BuckeyeGrad, Left Seater, buckeye_in_sc

Adelpiero
Eternal Scobode

aTm offers Richt, head coaching job

Post by Adelpiero »

Guy who owns orangebloods, tweeted it, little bit ago.

I know Richt gets a lot of heat, it seems, every year, and is on the hot seat, then off, every season, but???? aTm??? He's bringing in the top RB, in country, and other top talent.

No way he leaves.

Also, nice coaching hire KU, Weis is one hell of a good coach. buwahahahahaha They better thank god, their school has a top basketball program, they have NOTHING else, that's even competitive.
WolverineSteve
2012 CFB Bowl Jeopardy Champ

Re: aTm offers Richt, head coaching job

Post by WolverineSteve »

Who the fuck does aTm think they are? Why would a guy leave a squad that just won his division to go to a team that will be an sec bottom feeder.j

ND's last 3 head coaches are unemployed, at New Mexico, and at Kansas :lol: .
"Gentlemen, it is better to have died as a small boy than to fumble this football."
-John Heisman

"Any street urchin can shout applause in victory, but it takes character to stand fast in defeat. One is noise --- the other, loyalty." Fielding Yost

Go Blue!
Danimal
Eternal Scobode

Post by Danimal »

Wouldn't surprise me to see this search blow-up in ATM's face. Can see them regretting taking a pass on Fedora.
You gonna bark all day little doggie or are you gonna bite?
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Papa Willie wrote:If he did leave for A&M, you can bet your ass they'd have to hire a security team of about 1,000 the first time he ever walked A&M into Sanford Stadium.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Why? Would they blow his head off the minute he walked into the stadium?

Get with the program, porky. You're not fucking with 200lio anymore.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

I heard aTm was in discussion with Sandusky. He told the aTm Board of Regents "I will have those boys turned around in no time."
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
King Crimson
Eternal Scobode

Post by King Crimson »

Danimal wrote:Wouldn't surprise me to see this search blow-up in ATM's face. Can see them regretting taking a pass on Fedora.
I thought Colorado should have taken a look at Fedora last year. They could have afforded him and he'd give them a real offense instead of the high school stuff they've been running since Barnett left. and even that has Shawn Watson stink all over it, eh Huskerfan?

ATM: as if the Mike Sherman hire wasn't already one of the weirdest around. was that guy on anybody else's radar?
""On a lonely planet spinning its way toward damnation amid the fear and despair of a broken human race, who is left to fight for all that is good and pure and gets you smashed for under a fiver? Yes, it's the surprising adventures of me, Sir Digby Chicken-Caesar!"
"
Kansas City Kid
BANNED FAT RETARD

Post by Kansas City Kid »

Adelpiero wrote:
Also, nice coaching hire KU, Weis is one hell of a good coach. buwahahahahaha They better thank god, their school has a top basketball program, they have NOTHING else, that's even competitive.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Why does ku keep hiring coaches who can eat other coaches?

At least Weis is thinner than Mangina.
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

Post by Terry in Crapchester »

WolverineSteve wrote:ND's last 3 head coaches are unemployed, at New Mexico, and at Kansas :lol: .
You forgot about the one at Central Florida. He was at ND for a week.

And Davie is probably kicking himself right about now for pulling the trigger on New Mexico so fast. After all, aTm is his dream job.
War Wagon wrote:The first time I click on one of your youtube links will be the first time.
WolverineSteve
2012 CFB Bowl Jeopardy Champ

Post by WolverineSteve »

Terry in Crapchester wrote:
WolverineSteve wrote:ND's last 3 head coaches are unemployed, at New Mexico, and at Kansas :lol: .
You forgot about the one at Central Florida. He was at ND for a week.

And Davie is probably kicking himself right about now for pulling the trigger on New Mexico so fast. After all, aTm is his dream job.
Probably the best of the bunch. He's got a nice little program going down there.
"Gentlemen, it is better to have died as a small boy than to fumble this football."
-John Heisman

"Any street urchin can shout applause in victory, but it takes character to stand fast in defeat. One is noise --- the other, loyalty." Fielding Yost

Go Blue!
King Crimson
Eternal Scobode

Post by King Crimson »

wouldn't be laughing at Kansas, Terry. they won a BCS bowl game not so long ago and while you guys were mired in a back to the 80's kind of bowl losing streak? Glen Mason had a top ten team, too, in the 90's.

:? :wink:
""On a lonely planet spinning its way toward damnation amid the fear and despair of a broken human race, who is left to fight for all that is good and pure and gets you smashed for under a fiver? Yes, it's the surprising adventures of me, Sir Digby Chicken-Caesar!"
"
Danimal
Eternal Scobode

Post by Danimal »

ATM's rivals site is reporting it's Sumlin.
You gonna bark all day little doggie or are you gonna bite?
King Crimson
Eternal Scobode

Post by King Crimson »

Danimal wrote:ATM's rivals site is reporting it's Sumlin.
ags are crazy. they've been wanting Sumlin for a long time (irrationally of course, based on a Kyle Field upset of then #1 OU when Reggie McNeal was loosed on the world and Sumlin took over the playcalling duties for Dino Babers in RC's high octane scheme), now they may get him and are burying him on the ag boards. ????. he was there a year or two with RC Slocum so he's sprinkled with magic. he gets ATM. now they are burying him.

what i learned today is that Sumlin is responsible for Sam Bradford's progress...so, pick your crazy with the ag fanbase. Sumlin was co-OC with Kevin Wilson but everyone knows it was Wilson running the show. I like Sumlin a lot and he has a nice pedigree...so, it ain't that.
"
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

King Crimson wrote:wouldn't be laughing at Kansas, Terry. they won a BCS bowl game not so long ago and while you guys were mired in a back to the 80's kind of bowl losing streak? Glen Mason had a top ten team, too, in the 90's.

:? :wink:
Actually, it was Steve, not me, who was laughing at Kansas. Actually, I think he was laughing more at ND, based on where our former coaches wound up.

Kansas' hire of Weis is a bit on the curious side, though. Weis did a good job early on at ND, with experienced players. His later player development, though, left a lot to be desired. And he's not likely to get the kind of recruits at Kansas that he had at ND.

Davie might have been an even more curious hire, given that he's been out of coaching for a good decade or so. OTOH, there soon will be a vacuum at the top of the MWC, with TCU leaving next year and Boise State the year after. So maybe the timing of this hire was extremely fortuitous, from his point of view.
War Wagon wrote:The first time I click on one of your youtube links will be the first time.
Kansas City Kid
BANNED FAT RETARD

Post by Kansas City Kid »

King Crimson wrote:And he's not likely to get the kind of recruits at Kansas that he had at ND.

What do you mean? He recruited kansas caliber players while at ND so his current gig is a great fit.
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

Kansas City Kid wrote:
King Crimson wrote:And he's not likely to get the kind of recruits at Kansas that he had at ND.

What do you mean? He recruited kansas caliber players while at ND so his current gig is a great fit.
You apparently weren't following recruiting at ND under Weis very closely. With the exception of his first class (which was actually Ty Willingham's last class, Weis finished it up in between working on a Super Bowl run with the Patriots), Weis consistently brought in Top 10 classes at ND. The problem was player development, not recruiting.
M Club
el capitán

Post by M Club »

jesus, is there a rivals.sarcasm site terry can log in to?
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Maybe send him this for Christmas:

Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

M Club wrote:jesus, is there a rivals.sarcasm site terry can log in to?
Hard to tell with Kaley, I thought it was his usual dumbfuckery.

ND sucked under Weis, so Weis must have had shitty recruits.