Heisman invitees

Fuck Jim Delany

Moderators: 88BuckeyeGrad, Left Seater, buckeye_in_sc

Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Heisman invitees

Post by Goober McTuber »

Rack Montee Ball for getting an invite. Truly a shame he has to sit with the little thug from LSU. Can believe that miscreant got invited.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Re: Heisman invitees

Post by Van »

Looking more and more like RGIII will win it.
Joe Satriani is a mime, right? - 88

Show me your dicks. - trev
Adelpiero
Eternal Scobode

Post by Adelpiero »

rg3, has made a huge run, the past 2 weeks.

from many of the cfb voters, he went from 3rd, to possibly 1, in those 2 weeks.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Van wrote:Looking more and more like RGIII will win it.
Well, seems he's leading the straw polls here and elsewhere. I dunno'... it's gonna' be tough overcoming that West coast bias that had Luck penciled in before the season even started, but yeah, he should win it.

and then the immediate conversation will turn to - can he play in the NFL?

And no, he's not the black version of Tim Tebow. He can actually throw. Seems fairly intelligent too or at the least very well spoken.
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

Goober McTuber wrote:Truly a shame he has to sit with the little thug from LSU. Can believe that miscreant got invited.
yeah, like I said they've blown their last ounce of credibility inviting that asshole.....no offense JSC, but really is that douchebag the image of this year's LSU team you want people to remember....
get out, get out while there's still time
M2
2005 Cryin' Ryan Winner

Post by M2 »

Papa Willie wrote:
Van wrote:Looking more and more like RGIII will win it.

I just watched something on ESPN that says they are pretty much thinking he may win it. Though I still think I'd vote for Ball - RGIII seems like a good dude. After seeing him interviewed, he speaks better than most white folks - really seems like he's got his shit together, so good for him.

Add to that - where would Baylor be without him? :lol:

They scored 40 something points without him in just a few quarters the week before the Texas game...

You tell me... you blind, deaf, and dumb... redneck.

Baylor... is another version of Houston in a better known conference.
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

Don't worry mtoo I will be here to correct you when you play fast and loose with the stats.

RG3 started and played in all their games. Against Tech he left at the half having already lead BU to 31 points. In the second half BU got a pick 6 by their D and a short field after a turnover in which they had less than 30 yards to go for another garbage score with less than 2 minutes remaining.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
M2
2005 Cryin' Ryan Winner

Post by M2 »

Left Seater wrote:Don't worry mtoo I will be here to correct you when you play fast and loose with the stats.

RG3 started and played in all their games. Against Tech he left at the half having already lead BU to 31 points. In the second half BU got a pick 6 by their D and a short field after a turnover in which they had less than 30 yards to go for another garbage score with less than 2 minutes remaining.

Psst... Baylor's back up had a better game than RG3

Baylor Passing
C/ATT YDS AVG TD INT
N. Florence 9/12 151 12.6 2 0
R. Griffin III 7/11 106 9.6 1 0
Team 16/23 257 11.2 3 0

Just to help you out...
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

Unless the back up QB was also playing defense he didn't lead Baylor to anywhere close to 40 points.

I guess in your world 21 is close to 40.

Try again.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
M2
2005 Cryin' Ryan Winner

Post by M2 »

Left Seater wrote:Unless the back up QB was also playing defense he didn't lead Baylor to anywhere close to 40 points.

I guess in your world 21 is close to 40.

Try again.

Psst.... the back-up quarterback for Baylor out-played RG3

Funny how you left that out ...

Try again.
Adelpiero
Eternal Scobode

Post by Adelpiero »

vegas? had lines on Heismna, and RG3, was 1/5

That is a huge favorite.
Python
Elwood

Post by Python »

Wasn't James suspended last year but he still got an invite? Everybody ok with that, right? And if I'm correct, he was arrested and found guilty of strangling his girlfriend. But that's not thuggish, huh?
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Python wrote:Wasn't James suspended last year but he still got an invite? Everybody ok with that, right? And if I'm correct, he was arrested and found guilty of strangling his girlfriend. But that's not thuggish, huh?

He's now walking the straightened arrow.
Python
Elwood

Post by Python »

So let me get this straight. Convicted of strangling your girlfriend, suspended, but ok to go to the Heisman ceremony...cool. Failing an inhouse test for a synthetic drug and being suspended...off with his head! That thug has no business being at the ceremony. How dare he even show his face.

Idiots.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Python wrote:So let me get this straight. Convicted of strangling your girlfriend, suspended, but ok to go to the Heisman ceremony...cool. Failing an inhouse test for a synthetic drug and being suspended...off with his head! That thug has no business being at the ceremony. How dare he even show his face.

Idiots.
^^^^^^^
Didn't get it.
Python
Elwood

Post by Python »

That wasn't directed at you, Mikey. Yes, I got it. I was making the point that everyone is up in arms about him going to the ceremony, but the thread ended abruptly when I pointed out what James did. It appears to be a pick and choose kind of thing with people. James' thuggery is ok but not TM's. Of course, now everyone will come down on James since I brought it up.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Python wrote:That wasn't directed at you, Mikey. Yes, I got it. I was making the point that everyone is up in arms about him going to the ceremony, but the thread ended abruptly when I pointed out what James did. It appears to be a pick and choose kind of thing with people. James' thuggery is ok but not TM's. Of course, now everyone will come down on James since I brought it up.
Actually I couldn't agree with you more.

"The Heisman Memorial Trophy annually recognizes the outstanding college football player whose performance best exhibits the pursuit of excellence with integrity. Winners epitomize great ability combined with diligence, perseverance, and hard work."

The whole integrity thing seems to have been lost lately and it should read something more like:

"The Heisman Memorial Trophy annually recognizes the offensive college football player who possesses the greatest combination of gaudy stats, well orgainzed PR, and popularity during the final two weeks of the football season."

Whatever. It's hard to really give much of a rat's ass anymore.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Puh-leez.

How about that tiem Honey Badger tried to kill a bunch of puppies?

I mean, if we're making shit up and all.

LaMike had an ex-GF trying to break into his apartment and assault his new girlfriend.

Since the Lane County DA has a weird, inexplicable hard-on for trying to bust Duck players for spitting on the sidewalk, it didn't end well for James.

And Masoli never stole a laptop... the DA is getting a little nutso down there.

I'm not commenting on either player's fitness to attend the ceremony, just pointing out bullshit where I see it.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Python
Elwood

Post by Python »

Sure,Dins. Nobody did anything. It was all made up and there was no strangling, no theft....squeaky clean program.

Just stop.