Mike Sherman Fired

Post by Adelpiero »

Per Kirk Bohls

Sumlin is their #1 choice, per the cfb guys on twitter
King Crimson
Eternal Scobode

Re: Mike Sherman Fired

Post by King Crimson »

no big surprise here. the guy couldn't beat Detroit with Brett Favre.

i thought that was a weird aggie hire. you lose to Texas at home on a last second FG.....wow.

i posted Sumlin hotsie in another thread....Paterson is the guy i want. maybe Briles.
""On a lonely planet spinning its way toward damnation amid the fear and despair of a broken human race, who is left to fight for all that is good and pure and gets you smashed for under a fiver? Yes, it's the surprising adventures of me, Sir Digby Chicken-Caesar!"
"
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

I don't get why you fire a conference winning, national title contending coach. Tannehill was the best QB in the conference, maybe the country. They have the deepest backfield in known history. Best receiver in the country! And the defense is unstoppable . . . Wait, it's December, not August.
BSmack wrote:I can certainly infer from that blurb alone that you are self righteous, bible believing, likely a Baptist or Presbyterian...
Miryam wrote:but other than that, it's cool, man. you're a christer.
LTS TRN 2 wrote:Okay, Sunny, yer cards are on table as a flat-out Christer.
Harvdog
Eternal Scobode

Post by Harvdog »

I smell 4-8 for the next 5 years.......regardless of coaches. Their fans are going to lose it when their "new friends" treat them like a typical M2 take.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Harvdog wrote:I smell 4-8 for the next 5 years.......regardless of coaches. Their fans are going to lose it when their "new friends" treat them like a typical M2 take.
:lol:
Joe Satriani is a mime, right? - 88

Show me your dicks. - trev
Adelpiero
Eternal Scobode

Post by Adelpiero »

Harvdog wrote:I smell 4-8 for the next 5 years.......regardless of coaches. Their fans are going to lose it when their "new friends" treat them like a typical M2 take.
At least with Kentucky,Vandy,Ole miss, and aTm on schedule next season, MU will be over .500 in the meat grinder.

Getting Ole miss as cross game, and aTm(for recruiting) as permanent rival will help in first season.