Moderator: Jesus H Christ

smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Re: "The Penn State Football Program Has A Lot Of Explaining

Post by smackaholic »

bradhusker wrote:
smackaholic wrote:guess I didn't.

it only applies to females.

not terribly logical, imo. but neither is leaving off the apostrophe in the possessive form of it.
A co-ed is a chick with a tight shaved pussy, who lives to suck dick and swallow cum. How could you not know this? Unless your a fag.
I wasn't sure on the actual definition because I never bothered to look it up before. Nothing to do with sexual proclivities. What's your excuse for being an all around dumbfukk?
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

I've never bothered to look it up before either but was able to piece together the meaning from the hundreds of times I've heard/read it used in a specific context.

It's ok, 'holic. It gets easier. I promise.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

smackaholic wrote:I wasn't sure on the actual definition
Neither is Screwy. He just waits until the balls drop into his mouth to make a determination.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
bradhusker
Certified Cockologist

Post by bradhusker »

smackaholic wrote:
bradhusker wrote:
smackaholic wrote:guess I didn't.

it only applies to females.

not terribly logical, imo. but neither is leaving off the apostrophe in the possessive form of it.
A co-ed is a chick with a tight shaved pussy, who lives to suck dick and swallow cum. How could you not know this? Unless your a fag.
I wasn't sure on the actual definition because I never bothered to look it up before. Nothing to do with sexual proclivities. What's your excuse for being an all around dumbfukk?
dumbfukk? You arent talking about me, are u smack? Its painfully obvious that you havent been around nubile naked young coeds, so, How could you even begin to know what studs like me know?
I'll pull you out of that one bunk hilton and cast you down with the sodomites. The warden, shawshank redemption.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Mace wrote:
mvscal wrote:Enough facts have already come out that make JoePed a complete piece of shit, dumbfuck.
Too bad he's not a real man like you. :roll:
What about the time he got a medal for throwing himself on a rotting head of cabbage or the time he cut the eyes out of a potato shaped like Bin ladin?
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Toddowen wrote:A co-ed is what is banned in Palm Springs during spring break and the White Party.
You don't say? :lol:
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Apparently Joe Pa's pension is not small or in danger..but at 84 how long do you have to enjoy "retirement"

[url]http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/football/n ... aterno[url]
Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
bradhusker
Certified Cockologist

Post by bradhusker »

Derron wrote:Apparently Joe Pa's pension is not small or in danger..but at 84 how long do you have to enjoy "retirement"

well, this past July, Joe Pa turned over ownership of his home, valued at 600,000. to his loving wife for the total sum of one dollar. But, im sure he gets a good blowjob from her almost every night, so, its not that one-sided a deal as you might think.
ALSO, he does have quite a sizeable pension, according to my sources, and, at 84 years of age, if he owns a Jack Lalane juice machine, he'll probably live another 10-12 years easy.
I'll pull you out of that one bunk hilton and cast you down with the sodomites. The warden, shawshank redemption.
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

bradhusker wrote:
Derron wrote:Apparently Joe Pa's pension is not small or in danger..but at 84 how long do you have to enjoy "retirement"

well, this past July, Joe Pa turned over ownership of his home, valued at 600,000. to his loving wife for the total sum of one dollar. But, im sure he gets a good blowjob from her almost every night, so, its not that one-sided a deal as you might think.
ALSO, he does have quite a sizeable pension, according to my sources, and, at 84 years of age, if he owns a Jack Lalane juice machine, he'll probably live another 10-12 years easy.
He can turn over ownership of anything he wants to..a court assessing damages in a civil case could easily get that overturned as a move to avoid paying damages to someone prevailing in the civil suite that is most likely to follow. I am sure the resident attorneys on here can weight in on that brilliant move.

His pension is fucking huge..over 500K per year according to the article.
Derron
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Derron wrote:He can turn over ownership of anything he wants to..a court assessing damages in a civil case could easily get that overturned as a move to avoid paying damages to someone prevailing in the civil suite that is most likely to follow. I am sure the resident attorneys on here can weight in on that brilliant move.

Or, it is a reasonable course for an 84 year old man who wants to make sure his 71 year old wife is properly taken care of in her old age. Also, I don't see where JoePa is in much danger of being hit with damages. He may well be named in a few suits. But I suspect as a public employee, he is legally indemnified against and and all legal acts taken as a public employee. In other words, you sue him and it is the taxpayers who will have to pay yet again.

Any of the legal counsel care to comment?
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
bradhusker
Certified Cockologist

Post by bradhusker »

Derron wrote:
bradhusker wrote:

He can turn over ownership of anything he wants to..a court assessing damages in a civil case could easily get that overturned as a move to avoid paying damages to someone prevailing in the civil suite that is most likely to follow. I am sure the resident attorneys on here can weight in on that brilliant move.

Sorry derron, ANY attorney worth his salt will easily defend Joe Pa's rights, his gift to his younger wife will be fully protected. It is her house now, and not one single lawsuit will EVER have a chance at it.

Joe Pa will be fully protected on his sizeable pension as well. NOT a single penny will be touched.
Sure his reputation is damaged beyond repair, BUT, his personal net worth is untouchable.
Ive done my homework here, so dont bother trying to prove me wrong here, you'll only come away deeply frustrated.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

bradhusker wrote:Ive done my homework here, so dont bother trying to prove me wrong here, you'll only come away deeply frustrated.
:lol:

So how many dicks do you think you can milk in an hour, brad? I'm sure you've done lots of homework. What do you say? Six or seven? More?
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
bradhusker
Certified Cockologist

Post by bradhusker »

mvscal wrote:
bradhusker wrote:Ive done my homework here, so dont bother trying to prove me wrong here, you'll only come away deeply frustrated.
:lol:

So how many dicks do you think you can milk in an hour, brad? I'm sure you've done lots of homework. What do you say? Six or seven? More?
just curious? where did you get "dicks" and "milking" from my last post? Unless you are some sort of sick depraved fag. Since you hail from the west coast, you probably cum face to face with those queers on an everyday basis, correct?
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

bradhusker wrote:just curious? where did you get "dicks" and "milking" from my last post?
Well, I was just noticing that you're a world class jerkoff, brad. I'm sure that must have taken a lot of hard work and dedication.

So it's what? Ten?
bradhusker
Certified Cockologist

Post by bradhusker »

mvscal wrote:
bradhusker wrote:just curious? where did you get "dicks" and "milking" from my last post?
Well, I was just noticing that you're a world class jerkoff, brad. I'm sure that must have taken a lot of hard work and dedication.

So it's what? Ten?
Oh, so you dont like my reporting on this penn st scandal? SO, you resort to calling me a jerkoff?
LOOK, mvscal, there will be many people in this life who DONT see things the way you do, YOU MUST learn to deal with it, its a healthy part of life.

Just because you and I dont see eye to eye, does'nt mean that im a world class jerkoff, anymore than you are a professional dick sucker from san francisco.

Basically, we agree to disagree, and Im fine with that. The question is, are you?
jiminphilly
2014 JFFL Champion

Post by jiminphilly »

Jerry Sandusky has attempted suicide by jumping into the sea.

Coastguards found him bobbing up and down on a small buoy!
bradhusker
Certified Cockologist

Post by bradhusker »

I like Jim Rome, I also like Dennis Miller, Michael Medved, Dennis Prager, Mark Levin, and Michael Savage. PhD. These guys are all conservative thinkers with brilliant takes on life in general.
The reason why this country is going to hell these days is because of the fucked up garbage being taught by liberal marxist professors. Our young adults are being spoon fed sick left wing liberal doctrine at our colleges and universities.
As the tuition rises to ungodly levels, the farther and farther to the left go the professors. University campuses no longer allow diversity of thought. Its either the liberal way, or the highway.

If you even think of sharing conservative viewpoints, you will first get funny looks from your professors, then, if you continue? Stern warnings will follow, and you will feel as comfortable as a whore in a baptist church. Or about as comfortable as Sean Penn sitting next to the church Lady.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Have you ever had the intellectual capacity to set foot on a college campus for anything else other than an athletic event?
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
bradhusker
Certified Cockologist

Post by bradhusker »

Screw_Michigan wrote:Have you ever had the intellectual capacity to set foot on a college campus for anything else other than an athletic event?
Why yes, in the late 70's in-between classes, we used to smoke pot and listen to side 2 of Led Zep IV.
It was the 70's, a much different and much free-er time if you ask me.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

bradhusker wrote:
Screw_Michigan wrote:Have you ever had the intellectual capacity to set foot on a college campus for anything else other than an athletic event?
Why yes, in the late 70's in-between classes, we used to smoke pot and listen to side 2 of Led Zep IV.
So how old are you?
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
bradhusker
Certified Cockologist

Post by bradhusker »

Goober McTuber wrote:
bradhusker wrote:
So how old are you?
Goober, if I tell you my age, does that mean we'd be taking this relationship to the "next level"? Cause, Im not sure that either of us is ready for that, emotionally.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

just heard on the radio that joe ped has the big C (lung variety) but, it is allegedly treatable.

yeah, sure it is.

dibs on joe in the '12 DP, if he isn't already spoken for.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

I think he'll beat lung cancer only to die of congestive heart failure.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

smackaholic wrote:it is allegedly treatable.
Hopefully with this cure-all.

Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

I call bullshit. I think it's a bluff by his son.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

I don't think it's a bluff, he might have already had it. I"d actually be surprised to see JoPa make it through 2012.
With all the horseshit around here, you'd think there'd be a pony somewhere.
bradhusker
Certified Cockologist

Post by bradhusker »

BSmack wrote:I think he'll beat lung cancer only to die of congestive heart failure.
I was wondering if you could clarify that one for me, what does "congestive" mean, when tacked on with heart failure?
And, can it be avoided with regular exercise?
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

bradhusker wrote:I was wondering if you could clarify that one for me, what does "congestive" mean, when tacked on with heart failure?
In your case, I'm sure most of the board hopes not.
bradhusker
Certified Cockologist

Post by bradhusker »

poptart wrote:
bradhusker wrote:I was wondering if you could clarify that one for me, what does "congestive" mean, when tacked on with heart failure?
In your case, I'm sure most of the board hopes not.
now now, be nice poptart, no need for meanness in here, BY THE WAY, is your name poptart cause you eat pop tarts regularly for breakfast? I favor the blueberry, good for the heart.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

Tom In VA wrote:I don't think it's a bluff, he might have already had it.
That's what I think. JoePa needs all the sympathy he can get. He was probably diagnosed some time ago, and if this shit-storm never went down, I doubt the Paterno family ever would have told the media.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

bradhusker wrote:
BSmack wrote:I think he'll beat lung cancer only to die of congestive heart failure.
I was wondering if you could clarify that one for me, what does "congestive" mean, when tacked on with heart failure?
Life is a terminal illness. Tell me you knew?

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
bradhusker
Certified Cockologist

Post by bradhusker »

BSmack wrote:
bradhusker wrote:
Life is a terminal illness. Tell me you knew?
Yes, I knew, BUT, its all about the "quality" of life while you are here that matters.
you can be an 80 yr old man in pj's with a tube up your nose and a catheter in your schlong, taking 40 different pills and meds, OR, you can be like me and Brett Favre at 80, wearing wrangler jeans, throwin around the football, healthy and strong as an ox. Fucking young chicks! YOU MAKE THE CHOICE! whats it gonna be?
huh PAL, whats it gonna be??
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

bradhusker wrote:

Yes, I knew, BUT, its all about the "quality" of life while you are here that matters.
you can be an 80 yr old man in pj's with a tube up your nose and a catheter in your schlong, taking 40 different pills and meds, OR, you can be like me and Brett Favre at 80, wearing wrangler jeans, throwin around the football, healthy and strong as an ox. Fucking young chicks! YOU MAKE THE CHOICE! whats it gonna be?
You fucking moron..your life could change in huge ways in the next day and there would not be a fucking thing you could do about it. You can only hope to make 80, and the only thing you will be fucking then is your memories of when you could actually get your dick hard.
Derron
bradhusker
Certified Cockologist

Post by bradhusker »

Derron wrote:
bradhusker wrote:

You fucking moron..your life could change in huge ways in the next day and there would not be a fucking thing you could do about it. You can only hope to make 80, and the only thing you will be fucking then is your memories of when you could actually get your dick hard.
YOU IDIOT!!!
The reason why you wont make it is your diet, you fuckin eat shit every day of your life. Jack LaLane just recently passed away at 96. His quality of life was great, he had hard-on's right up till the very end.

I OWN the Jack LaLane juice machine you fuckin idiot. DO YOU? NO, my guess is that you eat crap every single day of your life. SHIT, you probably cant get a hard-on right now, much less when your 80.
I eat greens, whole grains, nuts, legumes, fruits, and a variety of whole foods. I work out like an animal, and I am blessed with solid GERMAN stock.

Where are you from? You probably eat a lot of twinkies is my guess, which is why you feel sluggish all day, huh?

Get on board fella, live life to its fullest, get outside and exercise, get off your lazy ass and do something.
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

bradhusker wrote:
he had hard-on's right up till the very end.
You would know..probably had your lips wrapped around it, or were doing a lot of gazing and wishing.
I work out like an animal, and I am blessed with solid GERMAN stock.
And your still a fucking troll. Seems to be working well. Fuck off.
Derron
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

I think it is very possible they found this when Joe was in the hospital recently. He would have been in treatment immediately if they has found out sooner.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

Maybe so. I forget that JoePa probably doesn't have to go through the referral process, waiting, biopsy and all that which can take a considerable amount of time for some folks. One things for sure in my opinion, he was having trouble breathing before this went down and this hasn't helped.

Either way, I think the release of the news is in large part influenced by the Sandusky situation.
With all the horseshit around here, you'd think there'd be a pony somewhere.
Carson
2012 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by Carson »

bradhusker wrote:I am blessed with solid GERMAN stock.
QUICK! Somebody put together a Bunker Hitler parody of brad.
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

Post by Terry in Crapchester »

Goober McTuber wrote:
bradhusker wrote:
So how old are you?
His POF page said he's 46. By way of comparison, I had my 47th birthday a few weeks ago, and I never set foot on a college campus as a student until the fall of 1982. So either he's lying there or here.

On top of that, his knowledge of BTPCF seems to begin in 1995, which would suggest he's even younger.
War Wagon wrote:The first time I click on one of your youtube links will be the first time.
bradhusker
Certified Cockologist

Post by bradhusker »

Carson wrote:
bradhusker wrote:I am blessed with solid GERMAN stock.
QUICK! Somebody put together a Bunker Hitler parody of brad.
Im pretty sure that Hitler wasnt German by birth, didnt he migrate there when he was young?