Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Adios, Boise State

Post by Mikey »

Hopes for a shot at the MNC.
Done.

2476 consecutive conference wins
37586 consecutive wins at home.

Both streaks come to an end on a two point conversion.
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Re: Adios, Boise State

Post by Atomic Punk »

Great day for college football. The gimmick system-type team that IS Boise State lost. Now I don't have to listen to the tards that defend that fraud of a team ever again. Now I can watch some real football like the Oregon - Stanford game.
BSmack wrote:Best. AP take. Ever.

Seriously. I don't disagree with a word of it.
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

just got back from the game...tough loss

kicker had a chance on the last play to win it, but wide right.....should have never been in that position as BSU had a 7 point lead with the ball on about the TCU 30 and the running back fumbles the ball.....but that wasn't what lost the game either....

TCU simply torched the BSU secondary....when your defense has three touchdown passes of 74, 75, and 69 yards scored on them you probably don't deserve to win....props to TCU on the win....they're a really good team
get out, get out while there's still time
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

Felix wrote:just got back from the game...tough loss

kicker had a chance on the last play to win it, but wide right.....should have never been in that position as BSU had a 7 point lead with the ball on about the TCU 30 and the running back fumbles the ball.....but that wasn't what lost the game either....

TCU simply torched the BSU secondary....when your defense has three touchdown passes of 74, 75, and 69 yards scored on them you probably don't deserve to win....props to TCU on the win....they're a really good team
Look at this "tough" TCU schedule

http://www.cbssports.com/collegefootbal ... rned-frogs

Feelsdicks you are a fucking tard. Stop talking about that shit team Boise State already. They're a fraud and now the nation has seen it, and this board now understands what I've been saying all of this time. BSU is a fraud.

War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Was the game on TV?

Not that it matters, watching more than 5 minutes of a game on that horrendous blue field gives me a headache.
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

Atomic Punk wrote:
Look at this "tough" TCU schedule
http://www.cbssports.com/collegefootbal ... rned-frogs

Feelsdicks you are a fucking tard. Stop talking about that shit team Boise State already. They're a fraud and now the nation has seen it, and this board now understands what I've been saying all of this time. BSU is a fraud.
dude, do you actually live vicariously through a loss by Boise State? seriously, do you know how sad that is?

quit pretending that you know anything about college football and simply embrace the fact that you're a hapless, feckless unreadable fucking mook.....

you'll be better for it....
MiketheangrydrunkenCUfan
Baby Bitch

Post by MiketheangrydrunkenCUfan »

Gotta figure Houston's the big winner in this game, despite the fact that they didn't even play in it. Hopefully they get matched up against a halfway decent team (i.e. anyone but the Big East or ACC champ). Assuming they even get past Southern Miss, that is.

Wags, the game was on Versus.
"Keys, woman!"
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

Felix wrote: dude, do you actually live vicariously through a loss by Boise State?
No, I've been telling everyone Boise State is overrated, play a weak schedule and when given a long time off the coaching staff can figure out how to match up with a real opponent. Great coaches over there... absolutely. You put them in a real conference like the SEC, or others their small "system" players would get injured. Oh, but you think TCU is a great team when they play the same shit schedule.

I've actually seen BSU play over the years and for you to tell me I don't know what I'm talking about confirms your tardness.

Truman
Eternal Scobode

Post by Truman »

Relax, Felix. Don't feed the troll. It jocks a team that everyone schedules to pad wins and blast in the non-con.

If it weren't for teams like Fresneck, your second teamers wouldn't letter....
SEASON OVER
Jake

Post by SEASON OVER »

Mikey wrote:Hopes for a shot at the MNC.
Done.

2476 consecutive conference wins
37586 consecutive wins at home.

Both streaks come to an end on a two point conversion.
Where's your union card whore? Bwahhaaaaa...
I RODE A TANK;IN THE GENERALS RANK;WHEN THE BLITZKRIEG RAGED; AND THE BODIES STANK.
PLEASED TO MET YOU.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Felix wrote: quit pretending that you know anything about college football and simply embrace the fact that you're a hapless, feckless unreadable fucking mook.....
nice.

feck·less 
adjective
1.ineffective; incompetent; futile: feckless attempts to repair the plumbing.
2.having no sense of responsibility; indifferent; lazy.
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

Not surprised with a certain area of Missouri posters chiming in.

Boise State lost and they will never be ranked in the Top 10 again. For you tards that didn't click my link I've provided about that so powerful TCU team, take another look at it. Then go to any major conference and look at their schedules.

You see you fucking idiots, you really believe that Boise can survive without injuries playing in a major conference. I've stated that Fresno State sucks and have laid out why that is. Pat Hill will be fired at the end of the season if they lose to New Mexico State tonight.

No idea why you tards keep responding when not looking at the clear facts.

bradhusker
Certified Cockologist

Post by bradhusker »

Here is my take,

Put Boise st in either the pac ten, the big ten, the big twelve or the sec, and they will routinely go 7-4 every single year, MAYBE, just maybe they will have a 8-3 season once and a while.

Thats a very solid take if you ask me.
I'll pull you out of that one bunk hilton and cast you down with the sodomites. The warden, shawshank redemption.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

It's clear that as a hapless Fresno St fan, AP has serious penis envy over BSU's program. Boise = the program Fresno desperately wants to be.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Man how I love these BSU discussions. Always something fresh and new brought to the table, and the chicken/egg debate always gets settled.

For those that didn't watch the game -- it was a good one. Both teams and both QBs played very well.

Should have been a BSU win, except Felix jinxed their kicker.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Mr T
Riverboat Gambler

Post by Mr T »

I'll take a BSU-TCU rematch for the MNC before I see another LSU-Bama soccer match
TheJON wrote:What does the winner get? Because if it's a handjob from Frisco, I'd like to campaign for my victory.
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

Dinsdale wrote:Felix jinxed their kicker.
I've been telling all my BSU cohorts that sometime this season the kicking game was going to have to step up....Petersen gave our kicker that chance and he couldn't convert....eventually somebody in the program is going to realize that the placekicker can be a pretty important position.....

nice win by the Ducks btw....Oregon's speed simply overwhelmed the Cardinal.....man those guys are fast
M Club
el capitán

Post by M Club »

Dinsdale wrote:Man how I love these BSU discussions. Always something fresh and new brought to the table, and the chicken/egg debate always gets settled.
no truer words ever spoken, though you did leave out the part about people who think the bcs is a farce complaining that boise might one day play for the farcical national championship.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

bradhusker wrote:Here is my take,

Put Boise st in either the pac ten, the big ten, the big twelve or the sec, and they will routinely go 7-4 every single year, MAYBE, just maybe they will have a 8-3 season once and a while.

So if they joined a major conference, they'd have to play one less game that all of the other teams? Solid.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

Goober McTuber wrote: So if they joined a major conference, they'd have to play one less game that all of the other teams? Solid.

^^^^^^ nice!!! :grin:
bradhusker
Certified Cockologist

Post by bradhusker »

Goober McTuber wrote:

So if they joined a major conference, they'd have to play one less game that all of the other teams? Solid.
GOOB? your just mad cause your sissy badgers arent goin to the big ten title game, BUT, if my huskers beat michigan and then beat iowa, and the spartans just lose one, WE ARE GOIN!!!!

BUWAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHA.
dem apples, dem apples, dem apples.
I'll pull you out of that one bunk hilton and cast you down with the sodomites. The warden, shawshank redemption.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

bradhusker wrote:
Goober McTuber wrote:

GOOB? your just mad cause your sissy badgers arent goin to the big ten title game, BUT, if my huskers beat michigan and then beat iowa, and the spartans just lose one, WE ARE GOIN!!!!

BUWAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHA.
dem apples, dem apples, dem apples.

Right. Wisconsin needs beat Illinois and Penn State to make the championship game. I don’t believe that MSU is going to lose to either Indiana or Northwestern. Which means your pinkshirts are shit out of luck.
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

bradhusker wrote:BUT, if my huskers beat michigan and then beat iowa, and the spartans just lose one, WE ARE GOIN!!!!
"So you're tellin me there's a chance"
bradhusker
Certified Cockologist

Post by bradhusker »

alright FINE, maybe im reachin too far here, BUT, T - money has really become a more compotent passer this season. SO, next season when he will be a junior, WATCH OUT you fuckin pussies,
Nebraska is gonna OWN the big ten next year, wait and see.
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

Atomic Punk wrote:Boise State lost and they will never be ranked in the Top 10 again.
well they'll never be ranked in the top 10 again until the next day when the polls were released....nice call there Carnac....but thanks for the shorter sig, the other one was just too confusing.....
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

bradhusker wrote:next season
This should be your sig. As well as your posting schedule.

bradhusker
Certified Cockologist

Post by bradhusker »

Goober McTuber wrote:
bradhusker wrote:next season
This should be your sig. As well as your posting schedule.
ok, BUT only if your sig is, "Here is a link, and this PROVES im right", BUWAHAHAHAHA!