"The Penn State Football Program Has A Lot Of Explaining..."

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Re: "The Penn State Football Program Has A Lot Of Explaining

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

BSmack wrote:Paterno had the chance not once but every day thereafter for the next 9 years to do the right thing. He never did and never would have.
I get the feeling Sandusky had some dirt on Paterno as well.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:
BSmack wrote:Paterno had the chance not once but every day thereafter for the next 9 years to do the right thing. He never did and never would have.
I get the feeling Sandusky had some dirt on Paterno as well.
I'm pretty sure that is why JoePed hired a DC lawyer at 500 bucks an hour.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
bradhusker
Certified Cockologist

Post by bradhusker »

enough.
Last edited by R-Jack on Sat Nov 12, 2011 8:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Your comments are not even worth being said once, but spewing the exact same tripe in multiple threads is just spam. Knock it off.
I'll pull you out of that one bunk hilton and cast you down with the sodomites. The warden, shawshank redemption.
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

mvscal wrote:
BSmack wrote:Weinreb gets directly to the heart of the matter. Power, in all of its forms is inherently unsafe. It conveys the ability to compel others against their wishes. It conveys the ability to get away with things the average person would never dream of. And worst of all, when the kind of absolute power that folks like Joe Paterno had within the domain of Penn State University becomes UNQUESTIONED absolute power, there is nobody left willing to sound the alarm when a truly heinous abuse of power like say, a long time assistant raping boys in the shower becomes the matter of a system wide cover up.
I don't really buy that. It has more to do with economics than anything else. The football program is the engine that drives the entire university and the livelihood of a good portion of the surrounding community. I don't see JoePed as some sort of megalomaniac besotted with power. He's more like the mayor from Jaws.

McQueary, it's all psychological. You yell "Horseplay in the showers," everybody says, "Huh? What?" You yell "PEDOPHILE ASS RAPE," and we've got a panic on our hands...

Best post in the thread.

One of my kin went to a clinic and Sandusky taught long snapping. Nothing happened to him fortunately, but, this is sad. I had aspired to go to Penn St as a young football player, "Linebacker U". Special place in my heart for that school even though I never got there.

My hunch is the lack of his single sense of purpose - football - and the stress of this will more than likely kill JoePa. I can see him gone within the year. Other than that, I hope the victims will be able to find peace with this and carry on in their lives.
With all the horseshit around here, you'd think there'd be a pony somewhere.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Random gratuitous shot of a resonably attractive and not very bright PSU fan.

"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

BSmack wrote:Random gratuitous shot of a resonably attractive and not very bright PSU fan.

She kind of looks like that chick that Ben Roethlisberger raped.

The first one, I mean...not the second one he raped.
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Okay, maybe I meant the second one...

Goddamn...I keep mixing up my Roethlisberger rape victims...
Why don’t you just STFU.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

BSmack wrote:Random gratuitous shot of a resonably attractive and not very bright PSU fan.

wonder if she could wear those jeans just a little lower?

i'm sure some lucky young co-ed will lower them before the day's over.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

BSmack wrote:Random gratuitous shot of a resonably attractive and not very bright PSUFAN.

$5 says she's got a skidmark in her panties

provided she's wearing any, that is
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

wtf is with the joe face on her belly? is joeped a fukking cyclops? it would have worked much better with her going topless. hell, full frontal nudity would have been even better. give joe a nice little goatee.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Obviously not everybody gets it.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
bradhusker
Certified Cockologist

Post by bradhusker »

bradhusker wrote:enough.
what the FUCK is this shit?

I just got thru speaking with a penn st alum. the guy is 79 years of age, and he told me that this is just the tip of the iceberg, so to speak.

This scandal is much more serious than at the Joe Pa level. We are talking law enforcement turning their backs here. When you have the campus police not doing anything, and, a District attorney goes missing along with his hard drive? This is HUGE.

ALSO, to have a post like this deleted is a JOKE. and may I say, gets me pretty pissed off.

Ive seen a lot of bullshit cowards in my day, but this? this takes the cake.
I'll pull you out of that one bunk hilton and cast you down with the sodomites. The warden, shawshank redemption.
bradhusker
Certified Cockologist

Post by bradhusker »

bradhusker wrote:enough.
How THE FUCK is reporting a conversation with a penn st alum who is 79 years of age, not worth posting?

ANSWER THE FUCKIN QUESTION!!

This guy has seen it all, been thru it all, I felt honored just to speak with him. And yet you feel that what he had to say is not worth much?

WHAT A JOKE.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

BSmack wrote:reasonably attractive

To another pudgy beaver, yeah, I guess.
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

Brad,

If you weren't too stupid to read, you would see I gave reasoning.

Stop spamming and shut the fuck up.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

R-Jack wrote:Stop spamming and shut the fuck up.
Kinda redundant, don't you think?
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

poptart wrote:To another pudgy beaver, yeah, I guess.
She's a dime a dozen around these parts, sir.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Mr T
Riverboat Gambler

Post by Mr T »

To those who still believe Joe didnt know and wouldve done something....

Sandusky was still using the weight room at PSU and went to Joe Paterno's last game. The grand jury testimony was back in December 2010.

You can argue that JoePed didnt know in 1995, 1998, 2000 or 2002 but you can't argue that JoePed has known the past 12 months and still let the guy be around the program
TheJON wrote:What does the winner get? Because if it's a handjob from Frisco, I'd like to campaign for my victory.
Mr T
Riverboat Gambler

Post by Mr T »

Mace wrote:I've read the Grand Jury report and there's nothing there are no facts there that would villify Paterno unless you're jumping to conclusions based on pure speculation of what you think happened and what you think he knew, and when. I'll wait for all of the facts to come out and then draw my own conclusions. The Board of Trustees did what they had to do in firing Paterno and separating the university from everyone associated with the football program and Sandusky.
Why didnt they fire his coaching staff before the season since they all testified back in 2010 that they knew Sandusky touched little boys and they did nothing to stop it?

A couple of the board of trustees are probably banging little boys as well. They werent going to do shit to JoePed until the public and the media went apeshit.
TheJON wrote:What does the winner get? Because if it's a handjob from Frisco, I'd like to campaign for my victory.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Mr T wrote:
Sandusky was still using the weight room at PSU...

Okay, so there's record of him lifting, but is there any evidence of...

...of...

...steaming?
Why don’t you just STFU.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Why don’t you just STFU.
Mace
Eternal Scobode

Post by Mace »

Mr T wrote:
Mace wrote:I've read the Grand Jury report and there's nothing there are no facts there that would villify Paterno unless you're jumping to conclusions based on pure speculation of what you think happened and what you think he knew, and when. I'll wait for all of the facts to come out and then draw my own conclusions. The Board of Trustees did what they had to do in firing Paterno and separating the university from everyone associated with the football program and Sandusky.
Why didnt they fire his coaching staff before the season since they all testified back in 2010 that they knew Sandusky touched little boys and they did nothing to stop it?

A couple of the board of trustees are probably banging little boys as well. They werent going to do shit to JoePed until the public and the media went apeshit.
You're asking me? You're asking the wrong person. There are a lot of questions not answered in the Grand Jury report that will likely come out later....whenever this comes to trial.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

Curious to see how you measure up?
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:Curious to see how you measure up?
Rack!

Sin,

Irie Lagos
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Mace
Eternal Scobode

Post by Mace »

Toddowen wrote:
Mace wrote: There are a lot of questions not answered.
The big one being the final head count of molestations.
And who knows if all of the victims will even come forward. Most generally they don't.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Mace wrote:You're asking me? You're asking the wrong person. There are a lot of questions not answered in the Grand Jury report that will likely come out later....whenever this comes to trial.
Questions being answered? I don't think so. I think the conversation will go like this.

Tom Corbett: When a plot against the Emperor failed... the plotters were always given a chance... to let their families keep their fortunes. Right?
Jerry Sandusky: Yeah, but only the rich guys, Tom. The little guys got knocked off and all their estates went to the Emperors. Unless they went home and killed themselves, then nothing happened. And the families... the families were taken care of.
Tom Corbett: That was a good break. A nice deal.
Jerry Sandusky: Yeah... They went home... and sat in a hot bath... opened up their veins... and bled to death... and sometimes they had a little party before they did it.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Mace
Eternal Scobode

Post by Mace »

BSmack wrote:
Mace wrote:You're asking me? You're asking the wrong person. There are a lot of questions not answered in the Grand Jury report that will likely come out later....whenever this comes to trial.
Questions being answered? I don't think so. I think the conversation will go like this.

Tom Corbett: When a plot against the Emperor failed... the plotters were always given a chance... to let their families keep their fortunes. Right?
Jerry Sandusky: Yeah, but only the rich guys, Tom. The little guys got knocked off and all their estates went to the Emperors. Unless they went home and killed themselves, then nothing happened. And the families... the families were taken care of.
Tom Corbett: That was a good break. A nice deal.
Jerry Sandusky: Yeah... They went home... and sat in a hot bath... opened up their veins... and bled to death... and sometimes they had a little party before they did it.
Gee, I guess they can just bypass the trial since you have all of the answers. :roll:
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Mace wrote:Gee, I guess they can just bypass the trial since you have all of the answers. :roll:
Never said that. What made you think I did say that I had all the answers?

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Mace wrote:There are a lot of questions not answered in the Grand Jury report that will likely come out later....
Sure. And none of those answers are going to make JoePed or anyone else associated with this horrorshow look any better than they do right now. It's all downhill from here.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Toddowen wrote:He should be. But then again, there are those who undoubtedly think otherwise. {shoutout to Mvscal}
He can go ahead and kill himself after he spills his guts. You, on the other hand, can off yourself anytime. It's cool.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

smackaholic wrote:

Hmmm. Are you suggesting she’s a lesbian? Or maybe with than lantern jaw she’s sporting a marble bag?

Reasonably attractive? Maybe in your house.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Joe Satriani is a mime, right? - 88

Show me your dicks. - trev
MuchoBulls
Tremendous Slouch

Post by MuchoBulls »

RACK Van!! :lol:
Dreams......Temporary Madness
trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

Van nailed it. And what is she smiling about when everyone around her looks serious?
jiminphilly
2014 JFFL Champion

Post by jiminphilly »

trev wrote:Van nailed it. And what is she smiling about when everyone around her looks serious?

her drunk ass is probably on the jumbotron
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Goober McTuber wrote:
smackaholic wrote:

Hmmm. Are you suggesting she’s a lesbian? Or maybe with than lantern jaw she’s sporting a marble bag?

she kinda does have a bit of a jay leno chin going. as for the rest of the grill, i'll reserve judgement until i see a pic without those ridiculous glasses. i base my observations on the one section of her that we can see. that section passes muster just fine.

and ya, i guess that dude van posted pretty well nails, facewise. i'll bet his midrift doesn't look as good, though.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

smackaholic wrote:
Goober McTuber wrote:
smackaholic wrote:wonder if she could wear those jeans just a little lower?

she kinda does have a bit of a jay leno chin going. as for the rest of the grill, i'll reserve judgement until i see a pic without those ridiculous glasses. i base my observations on the one section of her that we can see. that section passes muster just fine.
Do you know what a co-ed is?
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

[quote="Goober McTuber]Do you know what a co-ed is?[/quote]

I thought I did.

Isn't it a college student who inhabits a co-ed dorm? I seem to remember it generally used in reference to females, but, don't believe it necessarily has to.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

guess I didn't.

it only applies to females.

not terribly logical, imo. but neither is leaving off the apostrophe in the possessive form of it.
bradhusker
Certified Cockologist

Post by bradhusker »

smackaholic wrote:guess I didn't.

it only applies to females.

not terribly logical, imo. but neither is leaving off the apostrophe in the possessive form of it.
A co-ed is a chick with a tight shaved pussy, who lives to suck dick and swallow cum. How could you not know this? Unless your a fag.