Roll Tide - War Eagle on ESPN

Fuck Jim Delany

Moderators: 88BuckeyeGrad, Left Seater, buckeye_in_sc

Carson
2012 CFB Pickem Champ

Re: Roll Tide - War Eagle on ESPN

Post by Carson »

ESPN pretty much nailed it.

I viewed the Updyke segment as a case study of a lunatic more than "one fan's perspective."

Phyllis from Mulga, however...
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Yep. We do. In fact, ours may be even worse. See, we have this one lunatic troll who calls himself "M2" and, well....

Fuck.

-Jeff Tedford

~Pat Haden pulls up his shirt to show Tedford an angry scar on his abdomen, a la Richard Dreyfus in Jaws.~

Jeff, sure, he's downright frightening and all, but we have this one guy who espouses breaking the legs of all our opponents with cheap shots in retaliation for the Sanduskying administered to us by the NCAA. This guy is also advocating that we go independent...now get this...in order to escape those dastardly Pac 12 refs whom he apparently views as being hell-bent on screwing us at every turn.
Last edited by Van on Wed Nov 09, 2011 5:56 am, edited 2 times in total.
Joe Satriani is a mime, right? - 88

Show me your dicks. - trev
M2
2005 Cryin' Ryan Winner

Post by M2 »

Van wrote:Yep. We do. In fact, ours may be even worse. See, we have this one lunatic troll who calls himself "M2" and, well....

Fuck.

-Jeff Tedford

Isn't time you started looking for a job ???
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

M2 wrote:
Van wrote:Yep. We do. In fact, ours may be even worse. See, we have this one lunatic troll who calls himself "M2" and, well....

Fuck.

-Jeff Tedford
Isn't time you started looking for a job ???
I already have a job, to which I'm told I should be able to return in three months or so, assuming the radiation and chemo achieve enough success in their jobs that no additional surgeries need be scheduled.

Any other stupid questions?
Joe Satriani is a mime, right? - 88

Show me your dicks. - trev
M2
2005 Cryin' Ryan Winner

Post by M2 »

Papa Willie wrote:Mods - isn't it about time to ban this chunk of shit again?

When you're getting your ass kicked and nobody comes to your defense because you never talk about football... the next best thing is to cry to the mods...

Look, you live in Georgia in a trailer-park... EVERYONE sees you as a complete failure and not worth addressing.

I did, because I feel sorry for you... being that your wife and kids left you for a black crack head.

There can be nothing more embarrassing than having a homeless black man in the south run off with your wife and kids.

You can thank me now for addressing you... since no one else on this board will.

I'll pray for you this evening... and hope that you get that disability check in the mail before the end of the month... and hoping Obama can get that bill passed by the end of the year... so you can have place to live.
MuchoBulls
Tremendous Slouch

Post by MuchoBulls »

Sudden Sam wrote:Pretty good at times.

But the inclusion of interview segments with Harvey Updyke (the dumbfuck who poisoned the trees in Auburn) is stupid as shit. That POS doesn't represent anything to do with Alabama football, the University of Alabama, or any Alabama fans. He's a nutcase and a sad, sorry, lonely bastard who needs to go home to Texas.

This piece's director doesn't realize that the guy means nothing to anyone in this state.

What a POS! "Rolling trees with toilet paper doesn't seem like something grown people would do." BUT POISONING TREES DOES?!?!?! What a fucking loser.
I liked it and i definitely agree with you about Updyke.

I understand that there should have been some mention of what happened in there, but that piece of shit got way too much timeo on camera.

Barkley was funny, especially with the redneck blast.
Dreams......Temporary Madness
Mr T
Riverboat Gambler

Post by Mr T »

Sudden Sam wrote: He needs to be jailed. He could have harmed more than just trees by what he did. The trees are bad enough, but the collateral damage he might have imposed is frightening.

Plus he'll be around people in jail. It'll be good for him. Obviously the loser has no friends and he could make many while incarcerated. He should be made to wear orange and blue all day every day as well.

Hope he's enjoying his newfound infamy.
He is. He was at the LSU-Bama game. Bama fans were getting autographs and taking pictures with him.

No joke. He is a folk hero and got his 15 minutes. He can die a happy man
TheJON wrote:What does the winner get? Because if it's a handjob from Frisco, I'd like to campaign for my victory.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

That was by far the worst documentary ESPN has done.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:That was by far the worst documentary ESPN has done.
Now that you mention it, yes it was. It was like watching Trailer Park Boys minus the funnay.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
King Crimson
Eternal Scobode

Post by King Crimson »

BSmack wrote:
MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:That was by far the worst documentary ESPN has done.
Now that you mention it, yes it was. It was like watching Trailer Park Boys minus the funnay.
and Canada. and Helix references.
""On a lonely planet spinning its way toward damnation amid the fear and despair of a broken human race, who is left to fight for all that is good and pure and gets you smashed for under a fiver? Yes, it's the surprising adventures of me, Sir Digby Chicken-Caesar!"
"
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

I've had this in the DVR for months and finally got around to watching it. Probably could have been a lot more entertaining with less athletes and more certified mouth-breathing hicks from both sides. Harvey Updyke is proabably the next governor of Alabama.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim