BREAKING NEWS!!!!!

Fuck Jim Delany

Moderators: 88BuckeyeGrad, Left Seater, buckeye_in_sc

BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Re: BREAKING NEWS!!!!!

Post by BSmack »

Papa Willie wrote:Dude - they're not going to let ANYBODY in prison see Sandusky. He'll be so far removed from the main population of the prison, that he'll figure everybody on earth has died.
They did/do that to guys in CIA black ops site and at gitmo. It drives them quite insane. Some consider it a fate worse than death.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Mr T
Riverboat Gambler

Post by Mr T »

Why did Paterno hire a defense lawyer unless more shit is about to hit the fan?

PedoState students and alums supporting Joe is pretty fucked up. Yeah he was a good coach but he was a shit human being. You can donate all the money in the world but protecting a child molester nullifies any of your good deeds.

I feel for you PSUFan. If this would've happened at FSU, I dont think I could watch FSU football, wear a FSU hat or FSU shirt for a long time.
TheJON wrote:What does the winner get? Because if it's a handjob from Frisco, I'd like to campaign for my victory.
bradhusker
Certified Cockologist

Post by bradhusker »

At Large wrote:Willie and brad... really? That's where you go? That CAL harbors pedophiles? That liberals embrace that shit? That they'd cheer for it.

Can we ban them for this shit? Jesus, you guys disgust me. :hfal:
At Large,
No, not ALL liberals are sickos, and they certainly dont embrace that sick shit, HOWEVER, I have a question for you.

Have you ever been to downtown San Francisco on a weekend night? Nuff said.
I'll pull you out of that one bunk hilton and cast you down with the sodomites. The warden, shawshank redemption.
bradhusker
Certified Cockologist

Post by bradhusker »

Mr T wrote:Why did Paterno hire a defense lawyer unless more shit is about to hit the fan?

PedoState students and alums supporting Joe is pretty fucked up. Yeah he was a good coach but he was a shit human being. You can donate all the money in the world but protecting a child molester nullifies any of your good deeds.

I feel for you PSUFan. If this would've happened at FSU, I dont think I could watch FSU football, wear a FSU hat or FSU shirt for a long time.
Hey Mr T.
Do you have any idea about how high this scandal goes? Do you even have a clue? When this entire fucking thing unfolds, you will see that JoePa is just small potatoes compared with the BIG DOGS involved here.

Did you know that campus police were aware of this? Did you know that law enforcement was also aware? Did you know that the original District attorney from 1998 has vanished? He has dissapeared, and nobody has a fuckin clue.

So you are talking about Joe Pa, when actual law enforcement did nothing!!!! ARE YOU INSANE?
This is like something out of a mafia movie, THE DA vanishes? His hard drive removed from his computer? And you are worried about Joe Pa??? YOU SICK SICK FUCK.

You guys need to realize that when the dust settles, Joe Pa isnt going to be charged with anything.
This scandal reaches far far higher than a football coach. This scandal reaches into the highest corridors of power at law enforcement levels!!!

I just spoke to a penn st alum. The guy is 79 years old, and he has been devestated by all this. He told me that we have only seen hte tip of the iceberg on this one.

We are talkin scary people in high places. Throw in "goodfellas" some real scary individuals, and this scandal will unravel into areas normal people never travel.
I'll pull you out of that one bunk hilton and cast you down with the sodomites. The warden, shawshank redemption.
Carson
2012 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by Carson »

bradhusker wrote:
At Large wrote:Willie and brad... really? That's where you go? That CAL harbors pedophiles? That liberals embrace that shit? That they'd cheer for it.

At Large,
No, not ALL liberals are sickos, and they certainly dont embrace that sick shit, HOWEVER, I have a question for you.

Yeah, all those butt-rape gangs prowling the streets.
At Large
Bitter Husker Apologist

Post by At Large »

bradhusker wrote:

At Large,

Yes. Several times when I used to work there. Not every area of town is a gay stronghold housed with the evil gay gangs that will eye rape and verbally catty comment you into submission.

I've actually been bothered more times by the homeless people than any gay person. Zero times.

What they don't have downtown are gay men ass raping young boys.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Jsc810 wrote: Being gay is not the same thing as being a pedophile...
sure it is, they are both sick and engage in abhorrent, twisted behavior... and asswipes like you go around defending them.
At Large
Bitter Husker Apologist

Post by At Large »

List of Homophobes:

War Wagon
bradhusker
Papa Willie
King Crimson
Eternal Scobode

Post by King Crimson »

At Large wrote:List of Homophobes:

War Wagon
bradhusker
Papa Willie
i think what you mean is "List of People Who Know What is Right to Live By And Are Happy Enough to Tell YOU How to Live" but probably also "Consider Themselves New-Fangled Reaganite Libertarian Philosophes".

to sum, Freedom is great so long as you do it my way.

a guy fucking another guy may be wrong, against nature or God (i don't care what people so with their genitals so long as mine are active with my ginger gf), but it ain't the same as an adult abusing the trust and then anus of a child.
""On a lonely planet spinning its way toward damnation amid the fear and despair of a broken human race, who is left to fight for all that is good and pure and gets you smashed for under a fiver? Yes, it's the surprising adventures of me, Sir Digby Chicken-Caesar!"
"
Mace
Eternal Scobode

Post by Mace »

Incest is also very common in the animal kingdom.....so does that make it natural and acceptable sexual behavior?
M Club
el capitán

Post by M Club »

Mace wrote:Incest is also very common in the animal kingdom.....so does that make it natural and acceptable sexual behavior?
probably less so than ours, but yeah, go ahead and make your point.
Mace
Eternal Scobode

Post by Mace »

Jsc810 wrote:Mace, base your beliefs on whatever you want, doesn't matter to me.

To say that homosexuality is unnatural, however, is simply wrong.
I didn't state my beliefs but was simply pointing out that your stance using the animal kingdom as an example is flawed.
Mace
Eternal Scobode

Post by Mace »

Jsc810 wrote:How so?

My comments were directed at those who claim homosexuality is unnatural. Clearly, it is natural.
I think you're splitting hairs, Jsc, but okay. Abnormal behavior would be a better description of the act than unnatural.
At Large
Bitter Husker Apologist

Post by At Large »

Here are the differences between a Pedophile and a Gay Man

A gay man is someone you don't mind knowing. You would mind knowing a pedophile.
A gay man doesn't have to register as a sex offender. A pedophile does have to register.
A gay man in your neighborhood would mean immaculate lawns and fun parties. A pedophile in your neighborhood would mean you have a predator in your neighborhood that you'll have to keep an eye on.
If a gay man is at your party, odds are pretty good that he'll have stories that will make you laugh until you cry. If a pedophile made it to your party, you wouldn't want to hear hear his stories.
A gay man has sex with consenting adults. A pedophile has forced sex with underage boys or girls.
A gay man is someone you wouldn't think twice leaving the room with your kids. You wouldn't leave the room if a pedophile was there.
A gay man does not force himself on unwilling partners. A pedophile preys on the most vulnerable in our society. They target those that they are sure will not tell.
Mace
Eternal Scobode

Post by Mace »

Jsc810 wrote:Being left handed is abnormal.

Should we prohibit left handed couples from getting married?
Don't get all stupid on me here, Jsc. Being left handed is not a behavior.

I'm old enough that, when I was in college, homosexuality was labeled as abnormal sexual behavior, but has gradually been more tolerated over the years and is now considered acceptable behavior in our society. Society and laws control what is acceptable or unacceptable. What we accept here to be within the ranges of normal may not be accepted in other societies and cultures. Homosexual behavior will never be accepted as "normal" by me, but I do tolerate the behavior between consenting adults and accept the fact that our society has become more tolerant and permissive in that regard.
Mace
Eternal Scobode

Post by Mace »

Jsc810 wrote:Again, it doesn't matter to me what you think. You don't have to like gays, I don't care one way or another.

But as a country, we should treat homosexuals equal to us, because they are.

And if you want government to treat them differently, then you better come up with a damn good reason to do so. Supposedly being unnatural or abnormal isn't such a reason.
I made no mention of gay marriage or of government involvement, did I? I told you that I tolerate homosexuality but will never classify it as "normal" sexual behavior. I also didn't say gays shouldn't have equal rights, did I? Hell, I think divorce lawyers should take their money the same way they do heteros.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

At Large wrote:Here are the differences between a Pedophile and a Gay Man
Sorry, I don't see the difference being that great. Whatever miswired synapses that would cause a man to be sexually attracted to a member of the same sex are the same misfirng synapses that would cause a man to be a pedo.

They are both abnormal behavior and quite against the laws of nature which drive any species primal urge to procreate, thus ensuring the survival of the species. Any attempt to portray homosexuality and sodomy as somehow a normal behavior is flawed in that regard.

Not to mention, it's just repulsive and disgusting.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

I'm not going to get into a constitutional argument with you, I'd lose. My opinion on homosexual marriage is just that, an opinion. I give it strongly because I despise the message being pushed throughout society that gay sex is a normal, acceptable behavior. Granting marriage rights is condoning and approving of it. I don't and won't.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

War Wagon wrote:I'm not going to get into a constitutional argument with you, I'd lose. My opinion on homosexual marriage is just that, an opinion. I give it strongly because I despise the message being pushed throughout society that gay sex is a normal, acceptable behavior. Granting marriage rights is condoning and approving of it. I don't and won't.
What the hell gives YOU the right to condone or approve to begin with? Who you choose to have sex with is as of much concern to me as whether you drive a Ford or a Chevy.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Mace
Eternal Scobode

Post by Mace »

BSmack wrote:
War Wagon wrote:I'm not going to get into a constitutional argument with you, I'd lose. My opinion on homosexual marriage is just that, an opinion. I give it strongly because I despise the message being pushed throughout society that gay sex is a normal, acceptable behavior. Granting marriage rights is condoning and approving of it. I don't and won't.
What the hell gives YOU the right to condone or approve to begin with? Who you choose to have sex with is as of much concern to me as whether you drive a Ford or a Chevy.
Taking a dick up the ass is "normal" to you, Bri? Oh, okay.
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

Mace wrote:
BSmack wrote: What the hell gives YOU the right to condone or approve to begin with? Who you choose to have sex with is as of much concern to me as whether you drive a Ford or a Chevy.
Taking a dick up the ass is "normal" to you, Bri? Oh, okay.
So he's a Chevy guy. Let it go.
At Large
Bitter Husker Apologist

Post by At Large »

War Wagon wrote:
At Large wrote:Here are the differences between a Pedophile and a Gay Man
Sorry, I don't see the difference being that great. Whatever miswired synapses that would cause a man to be sexually attracted to a member of the same sex are the same misfirng synapses that would cause a man to be a pedo.

They are both abnormal behavior and quite against the laws of nature which drive any species primal urge to procreate, thus ensuring the survival of the species. Any attempt to portray homosexuality and sodomy as somehow a normal behavior is flawed in that regard.

Not to mention, it's just repulsive and disgusting.
You don't see the difference as that great? Look at the stereotypes.

Pedophile - Windowless van. Creepy looking. Bad dresser.
Gay man - Great car. Not creepy looking. Snappy dresser.

I understand that if you have prejudices against gay people that nothing I say is going to change your mind. My Dad told me a few years ago before he died that he would never vote for a woman or a black person. I know people today who would have a heart attack if their daughters brought home a black man for a date. I know one guy at work who believes that women shouldn't vote because they vote with their emotions and therefore cannot be trusted.

Your prejudices are not the norm in this country. Thank God. You guys can stomp your feet all you want, but it's not going to change people's views.
Mace
Eternal Scobode

Post by Mace »

I don't care what two consenting adults do in private, and don't care if gay marriage is legal.....just don't tell me that it's "normal" behavior, because it's not.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

At Large wrote: Your prejudices are not the norm in this country.
oh really?

Is that why whenever gay marriage has been put to a statewide vote, it's lost badly?
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

BSmack wrote: What the hell gives YOU the right to condone or approve to begin with?
I have the right to an opinion and I have the right to vote. I exercise both.
At Large
Bitter Husker Apologist

Post by At Large »

Was I talking about gay marriage?
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

War Wagon wrote:
BSmack wrote: What the hell gives YOU the right to condone or approve to begin with?
I have the right to an opinion and I have the right to vote. I exercise both.
YOU do not have the right to vote away the liberty of others.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Cornhusker
2018/2019 and 2023/2024 Pick ‘em Champion

Post by Cornhusker »

...anyone know where I can find the BTPCF forum?
DiT
Eternal Scobode

Post by DiT »

Mace wrote:I don't care what two consenting adults do in private, and don't care if gay marriage is legal.....just don't tell me that it's "normal" behavior, because it's not.
guys have been buttfucking other guys on these boards for years.
it's normal :twisted:
jiminphilly wrote:
SaladTosser wrote:What's going on here?

A few of us are ruining some tube socks.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Cornhusker wrote:...anyone know where I can find the BTPCF forum?
Try the tech forum. I hear they're desperate.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Cornhusker
2018/2019 and 2023/2024 Pick ‘em Champion

Post by Cornhusker »

BSmack wrote:
Cornhusker wrote:...anyone know where I can find the BTPCF forum?
Try the tech forum. I hear they're desperate.
Appreciate that. Seems this one is too.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Cornhusker wrote:Appreciate that. Seems this one is too.
It's one thread. Deal with it. Nobody is going to spam the place with political posts.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
bradhusker
Certified Cockologist

Post by bradhusker »

Mace wrote:I don't care what two consenting adults do in private, and don't care if gay marriage is legal.....just don't tell me that it's "normal" behavior, because it's not.
RAAAAACK MACE!

Let me also repeat your FACTUAL post.

GAY HOMOSEXUAL BEHAVIOR IS ABNORMAL. That being said, I dont care what gay people do or do not do.
I believe in the equal rights of us all. BUT, dont give me your BULLSHIT of homosexual behavior being normal, because as of a matter of FACT, it is not.

When roughly 6 to 8 percent of the population engages in gay sex, in scientific terms, its called ABNORMAL.

What dont you understand about that?
Killian
Good crossing pattern target

Post by Killian »

Jesus Christ. The amount of ignorance and biggotry in this thread is astounding. This is why I stay away from CDC. Trolling or not, and I know it's not, there are a lot of sad people with disturbing opinions on display in this thread.

It's been fun shooting the shit with most of you over the past 10 years. But now this board had jumped the shark and I'm done. See you guys around.
"Well, my wife assassinated my sexual identity, and my children are eating my dreams." -Louis CK
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

bradhusker wrote:GAY HOMOSEXUAL
Is that like some kind of super gay behavior?

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
M2
2005 Cryin' Ryan Winner

Post by M2 »

Killian wrote:Jesus Christ. The amount of ignorance and biggotry in this thread is astounding. This is why I stay away from CDC. Trolling or not, and I know it's not, there are a lot of sad people with disturbing opinions on display in this thread.

It's been fun shooting the shit with most of you over the past 10 years. But now this board had jumped the shark and I'm done. See you guys around.

Late...

Just do the best to keep your neighborhood kids out of your mouth...

If you thought Penn State was sick as fuck... they have nothing on Notre Dame...

The Great King Rat
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

DiT wrote:
guys have been buttfucking other guys on these boards for years.
it's normal :twisted:
Buttfucking bradhusker in the mouf is normal behavior.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

Killian wrote:Jesus Christ. The amount of ignorance and biggotry in this thread is astounding. This is why I stay away from CDC. Trolling or not, and I know it's not, there are a lot of sad people with disturbing opinions on display in this thread.

See ya tomorrow.
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

Lighten up Fancis. No one is talking about sheer faggotry in the threads focusing on actual college football. If you wanted to talk x's and o's, you probably should've known a long time ago to avoid the thread about linebacker coaches fucking little boys in the ass.

Besides, if you want better examples of total ignorance, I give you.

ImageImageImage
bradhusker
Certified Cockologist

Post by bradhusker »

WOW, I just got called ignorant by Killian, and a bigot as well. Of course, if you read my post, Killian comes across as a sick fuckin lying jerk.

I said that I believe in equality, and that I dont care what two consenting adults do in private.
THEN, I merely brought up scientific FACT. When 6 to 8 percent of the human species engages in homosexual behavior, and 92 to 94 percent DO NOT, science calls that behavior "abnormal"

We are talking science here, SO, I must ask, whats the problem? Suddenly, the left wants to ignore science? I thought they LOVE science? interesting, very telling.