BREAKING NEWS!!!!!

Fuck Jim Delany

Moderators: 88BuckeyeGrad, Left Seater, buckeye_in_sc

M Club
el capitán

Re: BREAKING NEWS!!!!!

Post by M Club »

sane people have a lot of different reactions. ja, homeboy was a former football player, but he was also one who was acutely and sub-consciously aware of his place in the penn state hierarchy. everyone talks a tough guy act, but not many of us have actually taken enough mental reps so that our auto-response perfectly aligns with how we believe we'd respond. that's why the army drills drills drills your ass: because despite all the 300 lb bench press reps and talk of "i'd kill those sand mvscal terrorists with my bare hands," most people would turn and run at first sign of trouble if they weren't trained otherwise. kind of like the strong, i-don't-take-no-shit-from-no-man friend of mine who told some guy she wasn't comfortable having sex anymore, he said oh just let me finish i'm almost done, and instead of holding her ground or fighting him off she just laid there in shock, staring at the ceiling.

again, all i'm saying is he's not a horrible person for freaking out in the heat of the moment, though he is a horrible person being an absolute bitch afterwards.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Seriously - this is a frikken circus. This evening thousands of students marched on Old Main lawn, chanting "Fire Spanier" and apparently "trapping" him inside. Scott Paterno appears to be seizing his moment as Joe's spokesperson/bodyguard, barking stupid shit at reporters and tweeting blustery nonsense constantly.

The NYT relayed a rumor today that the BOT had already started planning for Joe's removal - however the BOT had a meeting late tonight and merely announced the formation of a fact-finding committee, so perhaps not.

I and most of the people I know spent most of the day thinking that Joe should step down. I still feel that way, but I think more ugliness is on the way. The accounts of McQueary's report are in direct conflict, and really we need those to be resolved.

One thing I do not buy is that Joe's Chain of Command approach was "everything he could do". Perhaps he satisfied his legal obligations, but it appears to me and many that he didn't satisfy his moral ones. Joe's fervent supports have gotten used to telling us that the whole Uni would shut down if he retired, and now the same folks are going with the "he did what he was supposed to do, pass it to his superiors" angle.

In my book, the best thing to do would be to suspend everyone anywhere near this until they can get all the stories to line up. We all need to know exactly who knew what, when, what they did or didn't do to report. This should be done immediately - let whatever portion of the coaching staff that seems clear of this to coach the end of the season. None of the suspended guys should be thinking about anything but this case - preferably across the desk of criminal investigators. Honestly, I see this as the only way anyone will be fully exonerated, if indeed that is possible.

Interesting notes - as I said before, the investigating DA for the 1998 incident is probably a corpse. Also, now we hear that Tom Corbett's office (current PA Governer, former state AG) initiated the investigation a few years ago. He is going to attend the Friday meeting of the BOT. Recently, PSU president Spanier lashed out against Corbett's budget, which significantly reduced state funding for PSU and other state-related unis. Subtext? Campus officials are also warning that they are seeing evidence of hacker activity starting up against the PSU network, probably they will be targeted as were some of the attackers of Wikileaks.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

As almost everyone is saying here and elsewhere...more needs to be made clear about Mike McQueary.

He testified that he witnessed Sandusky anally raping a 10 year old kid. He apparently didn't confront him, try to help the kid, beat the crap out of Sandusky, etc. Not sure why not.

He goes first to his dad (long time buddy of Joe's) and talks it over. Then he goes to Joe and "reports" - and exactly what he reports is now disputed territory.

I haven't been in this situation, but I am pretty certain I would have tried to help the kid. AT VERY LEAST - I would have IMMEDIATELY filed a police report after seeing something like that. The idea that the first person to report this to was his HC...seems crazy to me. If there is a "good soldier" culture that is so strong at PSU that it prevents the immediate report of sex abuse against a child...well, that is deplorable.

In my gut, I feel that Joe must have known some things about Sandusky years before. This definitely places Jerry's retirement in a new light. Perhaps Joe heard about the 1998 incident that the DA passed on, brought him in and said he needed to take one more season and then retire. There certainly seemed to be some bad blood between them for quite some time. Anything at all close to this means Paterno, in my view, should ultimately face charges, not to mention be fired.

PSU football should continue, imo. It should do so after a COMPLETE cleansing of the existing staff. They should do this now, this week. Let them lose their last games 112-0, for all I care - just step decisively away from this era into a new one.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

M Club, I get what you're saying, and certainly accept it in the example of your friend. I would also buy it in the case of someone who stumbled onto a shower-sex tableau featuring two grown men.

Where I think those examples are rendered nonapplicable is in a situation involving a grown man walking in on a middle-aged man raping a ten-year-old boy. At that point, just about anybody's instinctive response would be to defend the boy from further harm. I'm talking a former major college QB/current assistant coach, an elderly janitor, a little old lady...hell, even many a mini schnauzer would immediately leap to the boy's defense.

Imagine walking in on such a sight. No matter how much of a pacifist one might be, we as human beings are wired to protect the helpless, especially helpless children. It usually doesn't involve any sort of thought-process. It's more along the lines of "see child in danger...protect child."

If nothing else, that thought certainly crossed McQueary's mind. That was when he stood face-to-face with his own moral integrity, and simply cashed in.
Joe Satriani is a mime, right? - 88

Show me your dicks. - trev
bradhusker
Certified Cockologist

Post by bradhusker »

R-Jack wrote:
bradhusker wrote:Remember, no one is "clean" here, they're ALL dirty, ALL stained forever.
Remember, JoPa did his part to make things right by your logic. He told someone and left it at that.

Once again, by your logic, what more could he have done to absolve himself from this controvesy? He did everything he was supposed to according to you.
After careful consideration on this ugly ugly mess, you guys are correct, Joe Pa should have followed up on this. I guess I wanted to believe against all odds that Joe Pa was above reproach, like two other icons we know and admire, Dr. Tom, and Dr. Billy Graham. HOWEVER, sadly, this is not the case.
Its a dark dark day for everyone involved, my prayers go out to the victims here, and, when the dust settles, hopefully they can get some justice.
I'll pull you out of that one bunk hilton and cast you down with the sodomites. The warden, shawshank redemption.
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

War Wagon wrote:
I'm no barney badass gorilla like bradhusker, but if I see something like that, I'm going to find an Easton 36 oz. aluminum bat and proceed to beat that fuckers brains out until they ooze on the floor.

Then call the cops.
I prefer the DeMarini GTL, but my sentiments are pretty much the same as wags....legally Paterno did what he was supposed to do, but from a moral perspective, he fucked up bigtime....and that sniveling GA can go fuck himself....
get out, get out while there's still time
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Van wrote:we as human beings are wired to protect the helpless, especially helpless children.
We are?
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Killian
Good crossing pattern target

Post by Killian »

Screw_Michigan wrote:
Van wrote:we as human beings are wired to protect the helpless, especially helpless children.
We are?
Speaking in terms of evolution? Absolutely we are.
"Well, my wife assassinated my sexual identity, and my children are eating my dreams." -Louis CK
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Killian wrote:
Screw_Michigan wrote:
We are?
Speaking in terms of evolution? Absolutely we are.
Sorry, I call bullshit. Helpless people, especially helpless children, are left unprotected every day. If human beings are "wired" to protect the helpless, why didn't McQueary, or anyone else in the football program at Penn State or priests or anyone else who has ever passed the buck in a sexual abuse scandal, protect the helpless?
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Sorry, I call bullshit.
You would. Your idea of helping is grabbing a mop and waiting patiently.
jiminphilly
2014 JFFL Champion

Post by jiminphilly »

Sudden Sam wrote:Is Paterno a Catholic? Just curious.
He is. When you consider how many Catholics in the US and around the world still flock to church every Sunday and literally pass the buck, aren't they doing the same thing that Joe did? Based on what has been reported, Joe was given enough information to do a helluva lot more than follow the chain of command.

On Sunday's when the basket is sent around to "support" the church, do those parents realize the money they are dumping into those baskets is being funneled through the system to pay for the defense of the same priests who might be molesting their kids?

Some facebook posts from PSU alum:
Extremely disgusted with our ability to rush to judgement without due process. Why don't we change our legal system and eliminate jury trials in favor of grand jury findings. I stick by my disgust over the grand jury's findings and, if proven true, the charges require appropriate punishment. The interesting thing is that everyone is now an expert and knows what was going through other's heads. So let's either allow the current legal system to work the way it was intended, or just scrap it in favor of tabloid journalism.
Well Said! In all of this hoopla about Paterno and what he didn't do, you don't see mention of the fact that he followed the university protocol and that Shultz was the head of the University Police who have immediate jurisdiction over the campus. In all institutions and large businesses there is a policy in place that is to be used in dealing with various occurrences - we don't know if Paterno followed up with questions to the "powers that be" or what he might have been told if he did. But, the "We know everything" press and pundits seem to be omnipotent in their knowledge.

The loyalty to these types of institutions knows no bounds.
Mace
Eternal Scobode

Post by Mace »

Sickening? Absolutely. Yep, it's sickening to think that the men we admire in the world of sports don't have the balls to do the right thing when placed in a situation that needed for them to do so. First off, you protect the child and get him out of the situation. Second, you kick the ever lovin' shit out of Sandusky and then you call the police and an ambulance. Then you make the necessary calls to the head coach, AD, or whoever your institutional protocol requires. When the police and ambulance arrive, they scoop up Sandusky and don't ask questions about why his face looks like hamburger and his nuts are the size of grapefruits. Anyone who wouldn't do this doesn't belong in the business of coaching football and allegedly building character of the youth of this country, because their actions are teaching the wrong things. E.O.S.
Mace
Eternal Scobode

Post by Mace »

If Sandusky wanted to suck on something, someone should have handed him a .44 magnum.....or, to save time, just shoved one down his throat.
Kansas City Kid
BANNED FAT RETARD

Post by Kansas City Kid »

Screw_Michigan wrote:
We are?

Sorry, I call bullshit. Helpless people, especially helpless children, are left unprotected every day. If human beings are "wired" to protect the helpless, why didn't McQueary, or anyone else in the football program at Penn State or priests or anyone else who has ever passed the buck in a sexual abuse scandal, protect the helpless?
Because McQUEERy and anyone else who doesn't step in on kiddie fiddling is NOT a human being and they, you and anyone esle condoning this shit needs to have a cell mate knock out your teeth and kiss "Aunt Weenie" goodnight while you blubber on your knees.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Where did I say I condone it, you FAT fucking RETARD?
Mace
Eternal Scobode

Post by Mace »

Those of you who play the "death pool" game might want to take JoePa in 2012. If Paterno is the kind and decent man that I think he is, all of this is going to eat him up like cancer and kill him.
Ken
Most epic roll-call thread starter EVER

Post by Ken »

Mace wrote:Those of you who play the "death pool" game might want to take JoePa in 2012. If Paterno is the kind and decent man that I think he is, all of this is going to eat him up like cancer and kill him.
But if you wanna hit a bit more paydirt, take Sandusky. I think it's greater than 50/50 he deepthroats a .44.
Mace
Eternal Scobode

Post by Mace »

Ken wrote:
Mace wrote:Those of you who play the "death pool" game might want to take JoePa in 2012. If Paterno is the kind and decent man that I think he is, all of this is going to eat him up like cancer and kill him.
But if you wanna hit a bit more paydirt, take Sandusky. I think it's greater than 50/50 he deepthroats a .44.
Or someone kills the sick piece of shit to get the community service award in Happy Valley.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Ken wrote:
I kind of figured that was why he was allowed to post bail. You know, go home, do the "honorable" thing. As for method of suicide, I think he'll take the gaspipe in his garage.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
L45B
Commanche Hero

Post by L45B »

PSUFAN wrote:In my gut, I feel that Joe must have known some things about Sandusky years before.  This definitely places Jerry's retirement in a new light.  Perhaps Joe heard about the 1998 incident that the DA passed on, brought him in and said he needed to take one more season and then retire.  There certainly seemed to be some bad blood between them for quite some time.  Anything at all close to this means Paterno, in my view, should ultimately face charges, not to mention be fired.
PSU, I heard Paterno didn't even attend Sandusky's retirement dinner, which at the time was pretty bizarre. I think there's more to be leaked still, and i find it hard to believe that Joe didnt know that Sandusky was a pederast after 1998. I think Joe's response was to keep his distance from the guy, but still never did near enough to keep him off campus.

More victims are already coming out of the woodwork now. I wouldn't be surprised, as the castle starts to crumble, that more people close to the program and the charity (asst coaches, players, administrators, etc) come clean that they knew about Sandusky's reputation. I mean, there's 15 years of time that elapsed without anything happening. A lot of shit still hasn't hit the fan and I don't think this gets any better for Penn State when it does hit the fan.
PSU football should continue, imo.  It should do so after a COMPLETE cleansing of the existing staff.  They should do this now, this week.  Let them lose their last games 112-0, for all I care - just step decisively away from this era into a new one.
For college football's sake, I hope you're right PSUfan. But I think this is going to turn out really bad, not just for the football program but for the school. We're talking about a scandal that went unchecked, possibly as far up the food chain as the president of the school. That could mean multiple lawsuits, ranging in the millions each, and would likely span over a long period of time and hover like a black cloud. This could get really ugly. As much as I would hate to see it, PSU football may never be the same again after this. People aren't going to forget about this after one year.
“My dentist, that’s another beauty, my dentist, you kiddin’ me. It cost me five thousand dollars to have all new teeth put in. Now he tells me I need braces!” —Rodney Dangerfield
Kansas City Kid
BANNED FAT RETARD

Post by Kansas City Kid »

Screw_Michigan wrote:Where did I say I condone it, you FAT fucking RETARD?
In all of your posts and political viewpoints supporting faggotry, pedos, junkies and the homeless, Jizz Mopper. :lol:
M Club
el capitán

Post by M Club »

Van wrote:M Club, I get what you're saying, and certainly accept it in the example of your friend. I would also buy it in the case of someone who stumbled onto a shower-sex tableau featuring two grown men.

Where I think those examples are rendered nonapplicable is in a situation involving a grown man walking in on a middle-aged man raping a ten-year-old boy. At that point, just about anybody's instinctive response would be to defend the boy from further harm. I'm talking a former major college QB/current assistant coach, an elderly janitor, a little old lady...hell, even many a mini schnauzer would immediately leap to the boy's defense.

Imagine walking in on such a sight. No matter how much of a pacifist one might be, we as human beings are wired to protect the helpless, especially helpless children. It usually doesn't involve any sort of thought-process. It's more along the lines of "see child in danger...protect child."

If nothing else, that thought certainly crossed McQueary's mind. That was when he stood face-to-face with his own moral integrity, and simply cashed in.
considering i can't even keep the guy's name straight...i'll just call him the pedoginger. anyhow, i get what you're saying. i assume i'd be among the rest of you who'd grab the easton and kick the living shit out of sandusky, but the simple truth is i don't have any experience with boy fucking in the shower. if i walked in on my father, a father father, or a father figure going ass down on a kid i'm pretty sure my first instinct would be to intervene, but since i thankfully have never dealt with that situation, and because a whole host of psychology experiments suggests many people would act just as pedoginger did, i'll excuse him for his dithering. but like i said two times already, while i think the heat of the moment is excusable, it's absolutely not excusable after 15 minutes of oh shit what did i just see to choose self-preservation over simple humaneness.
SoCalTrjn
2007 CFB Board Bitch

Post by SoCalTrjn »

Bitch on ESPN just asked Herbstreit if this Penn State thing is going to be as negative as what happened at USC? Excuse me? Who at USC was pwning little boys assholes in public showers? That is strictly packing Shitnay Lions territory..... well theirs and Notre Dames
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

L45B wrote:PSU football may never be the same again after this. People aren't going to forget about this after one year.
Can't wait to see the signs in the stands of Penn St's opponents, and who knows what signs we'll see in the crowd should the crew from College Gameday ever show up on the campus of said opponent.

Oh, and "pedoginger" definitely works.

Python
Elwood

Post by Python »

BSmack wrote: I think he'll take the gaspipe in his garage.
Is that homosmack?
bradhusker
Certified Cockologist

Post by bradhusker »

I gotta question.
WHY IS IT that you guys only bring up the catholic church time and time again?

What about the many teachers who fool around with their students? Over the past 15 years, there have been literally hundreds of incidents, maybe thousands of teachers having sex with students.
And, many that go unreported in the news media at all.

So why do liberals go after the catholic church, but turn a blind eye toward teachers?

I know why, its because liberals are sick pieces of shit who will protect teachers and teachers unions at all costs.
I'll pull you out of that one bunk hilton and cast you down with the sodomites. The warden, shawshank redemption.
jiminphilly
2014 JFFL Champion

Post by jiminphilly »

Interesting side story to this current circus..
By LEE FERRAN and RHONDA SCHWARTZ
Nov. 8, 2011
The prosecutor who decided to not pursue sex abuse charges against former Penn State football coach Jerry Sandusky more than a decade ago, despite an alleged confession, is at the center of a missing persons mystery that has enraptured middle Pennsylvania for years.

Ray Gricar served as the district attorney for Pennsylvania's Centre County in 1998 when Sandusky was accused of sexually abusing several boys. After an extensive investigation, which included testimony by two law enforcement officers that they had overheard Sandusky admitting to showering with multiple young boys, Gricar decided no criminal charges would be filed, according to recent court documents. Sandusky retired the next year.

READ: Ex-Penn State Coach Won't Speak on Child Sex Abuse Charges

Then, in April 2005, Gricar disappeared.

His car was found abandoned in a Lewisburg, Pa., parking lot and his laptop's harddrive was recovered from the nearby Susquehannna River, but there was no other trace of Gricar. No clues could be gleaned from the severely damaged harddrive and despite a six year investigation that involved the FBI and international help, police have as little an idea today about what happened to the former DA as they did then.

"We literally used every single resource, national and international," Bellefonte, Pa., police chief Shawn Weaver told ABC News today. "This is baffling. He literally just disappeared off the face of the earth."

READ: Penn State's Joe Paterno Cancels News Conference

In July this year, Gricar was officially declared dead, though Weaver said the investigation into his disappearance is ongoing and new leads continue to emerge.

Weaver said that though everyone has a personal theory about what may have happened to Gricar -- from suicide to foul play -- there has been no evidence to support any one of them. The idea that the disappearance could be linked to the Sandusky investigation, Weaver said, is "highly doubtful."

"Obviously if something raises an eye, it's something we'll look at," he said. "Nothing is out of the realm of possibility."

Robert Buehner, the district attorney for nearby Montour County and longtime friend of Gricar's, told ABC News he's convinced Gricar was murdered but said there was "absolutely" no connection to the Sandusky case. Buehner said Gricar was more likely the target of a violent criminal he had prosecuted or was in the midst of prosecuting. He doubted Gricar would have committed suicide or simply ran off because he was happy, financially stable and often talked fondly of his impending retirement.

As to why Gricar did not pursue charges against Sandusky in 1998, Buehner said that Gricar must simply not have had the evidence he needed.

"If you're going to target someone, you really work very hard to be sure you have a case because if you don't, you could end up ruining someone's reputation and livelihood," Buehner said. "If he had the evidence, Ray would not have concerned himself with who the person was."

Sandusky, a former defensive coordinator for the Penn State Nittany Lions, was arrested Saturday and arraigned on 40 criminal counts connected to the alleged sexual abuse of eight boys over a fifteen year period.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

SoCalTrjn wrote:Bitch on ESPN just asked Herbstreit if this Penn State thing is going to be as negative as what happened at USC? Excuse me? Who at USC was pwning little boys assholes in public showers? That is strictly packing Shitnay Lions territory..... well theirs and Notre Dames
Why am I not surprised that you'd want to take attention away from PSU and focus it instead USC?

Do you have any personal experiences in USC showers you'd like to relate?
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Summing up today's news -

-Paterno announces retirement for end of the season, it's likely the BOT will make that official prior to Saturday
-PSU Pres Spanier submitted his resignation this evening
-Apparently Westboro Baptist is staging a Gameday in State College this weekend
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

PSUFAN wrote:-Apparently Westboro Baptist is staging a Gameday in State College this weekend
Holy BWAHA. Might be the first time anyone deserved a Westboro Baptist protest.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

It's official.

http://www.godhatesfags.com/schedule.html
Beaver Stadium in University Park, PA November 12, 2011 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM

WBC will picket the Penn State vs. Nebraska "Senior Day Clash." Now there are two doomed states if ever there were. On the one side you have Nebraska who arrested one of the servants of God for allowing her son to stand on this nations idol. On the other side you have the state that started the mischief of putting the church of the Lord Jesus Christ on trial for preaching!

Now, Penn State has the wrath of God raining down on them in righteous judgement! They have taken from the playbook of the Catholics. Let's diddle the little kiddies and hide it from top to bottom! Fitting that the head cover-up artist is called the Pope of Happy Valley. How sick is that! Not surprising, but sick! College in this country is nothing more than a giant party, with a few classes set to instruct in sin thrown in for good measure. What you have turned out of those classes are raping priests, raping coaches, raping marines, along with various other violent dangerous brutes that are poised to be tomorrows "heroes" in this vile land. Wake up! You have angered your God beyond recovery. More and worse is coming! America is doomed!
bradhusker
Certified Cockologist

Post by bradhusker »

forget the baptists, penn st. should be more worried at the beatdown that the cornhuskers are gonna put on them. This will be a REAL dryfuck. Then, after the game, me and a few of my cornfed buddies are gonna pay Sandusky a little visit, if you know what I mean. :evil:
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

bradhusker wrote:Then, after the game, me and a few of my cornfed buddies are gonna pay Sandusky a little visit, if you know what I mean. :evil:
Aren't you a little old for his taste?
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Screw_Michigan wrote:It's official.

http://www.godhatesfags.com/schedule.html
Beaver Stadium in University Park, PA November 12, 2011 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM

WBC will picket the Penn State vs. Nebraska "Senior Day Clash." Now there are two doomed states if ever there were. On the one side you have Nebraska who arrested one of the servants of God for allowing her son to stand on this nations idol. On the other side you have the state that started the mischief of putting the church of the Lord Jesus Christ on trial for preaching!

Now, Penn State has the wrath of God raining down on them in righteous judgement! They have taken from the playbook of the Catholics. Let's diddle the little kiddies and hide it from top to bottom! Fitting that the head cover-up artist is called the Pope of Happy Valley. How sick is that! Not surprising, but sick! College in this country is nothing more than a giant party, with a few classes set to instruct in sin thrown in for good measure. What you have turned out of those classes are raping priests, raping coaches, raping marines, along with various other violent dangerous brutes that are poised to be tomorrows "heroes" in this vile land. Wake up! You have angered your God beyond recovery. More and worse is coming! America is doomed!
Jesus, except for the slightly better punctuation and the total absense of silly capitalized words everywhere, that little screed could've easily been burped up by bradhusker.

Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Van wrote:Jesus, except for the slightly better punctuation and the total absense of silly capitalized words everywhere, that little screed could've easily been burped up by bradhusker.
:lol:
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Paterno out immediately. Incredible.
Degenerate
Eternal Scobode

Post by Degenerate »

This is the worst nosedive by a head football coach since Knute Rockne.
Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Post by Bizzarofelice »

1) this is a huge overreaction. detectives and police did nothing. higher ups who handle this shit did nothing.

2) watching the Big Ten network and they are getting lots of ex penn state players and they're all somber. kinda like memphis after elvis died.
why is my neighborhood on fire
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Bizzarofelice wrote:this is a huge overreaction.
No.

PSU has every reason to react this way.
Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Post by Bizzarofelice »

War Wagon wrote:
Bizzarofelice wrote:this is a huge overreaction.
No.

PSU has every reason to react this way.

all i hear is talk about JoePa. is he the only person who screwed up here?
why is my neighborhood on fire