Hey Wags

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Re: Hey Wags

Post by War Wagon »

as fate would have it, I go to my Sunday night league tonight toting a 197 average and we're on lanes 13-14 bowling the 1st place team... this is my fucking pair , mind you... and I stink the fucking joint up with a lousy 511 series and we lose all 4. We got worked like the Dolphins worked the Chiefs today, with slightly less lube.

I could blame Rumps for starting this fucked up thread and jinxing me... 7 times a fucking 10 pin left on pocket shots tonight.

But whenever I bowl bad, I look at the guy throwing the damn ball. I sucked, not my night.

There's always next week.
Adelpiero
Eternal Scobode

Post by Adelpiero »

Worst part about my 300 games, i didn't even shoot a 600 series.

Shot 2 at Satellite Beach Lanes(Satellite Beach, Fla) I shot those 300's against the same team, yearish apart.
Shot 1 at White Oak lanes in House Springs ,Mo
Shot 299(left a pocket 9pin) at Lakeside lanes in Valley park,Mo.

There was a guy in our league in satellite beach, that was a pro, on the senior tour. He wore 6 300 rings on his non bowling hand. It might of been the gayest thing i had ever seen,

And no, i have never worn my 300 rings, they sit in their cases, some where in a box, thats been packed away for 10+ years.

When i quit, my ABC book average was 208. Used a Combat Zone, before that ball, all i used was Rhino pro's!
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Screw_Michigan wrote:Whitey, I'd consider mixed leagues casual. Same sex leagues are a bit more serious, but not over the top.
I know you heard all this talk of balls and got really excited, but just so you know, they're talking about bowling.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim